My Brothers Friends Pt. 03

Story Info
David tries to force me, Steve protects me.
1.7k words
4.48
7.6k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 07/22/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The guys came over to see my brother after dinner, they would play video games talk about girls they had had sex with. Steve was very quiet as he always was, he smiled at me a few times when no one was watching. David tried to get my attention by grabbing his cock in his shorts, I smiled at him, I was not sure I wanted to suck David's cock anymore.

I could have so much more with Steve, not that I did not want to suck David's anymore, cause I knew I did but I liked what Steve and I had done last night. I got up and went to my room, I would watch tv for a bit and see if either guy came to my room.

David of course was the first, I took my time to get up and go to him this time, he gave me an odd look, usually I was on my knees before the door shut behind him. I got up and stood in front of him, he looked at me like what to hell was wrong with me. He pushed me to the floor pulled out his cock, pulled me into it.

"You going to suck it or just fucking look at it or what?"

I smiled at him, I took it in my hand and held it as I examined it, I licked it then kissed the tip of it.

"What to fuck Billy, your supposed to suck a load out of me, that was our deal."

I knew right at this moment I really did not want to suck his cock ever again, I wanted Steve's cock and only his cock. I let go of his cock and got up, I went to my bed and laid down, David was mad now.

"You're going to suck a load out of me or else faggot."

I again smiled at him, he grabbed me by the hair and pulled me to the floor, he shoved his cock in my mouth and started to fuck my mouth. I decided I would do this one last time, I sucked down on his cock and stroked him at the same time. It took no time at all and he was shooting his load deep inside my mouth.

I pulled back and let his cock go, he slapped my face then looked at me like what to hell was wrong with me.

"This is the last time David, I don't want to suck your cock anymore."

"Why the hell not Billy? You could not get enough of it yesterday, what to hell happened?"

"I just don't want to is all, you call me names and treat me like shit all the time, so fuck you."

He walked up to me and slapped my face, grabbed me by the throat, he squeezed down harder and harder.

"You're going to suck my cock and that is all there is to it, you understand me cock sucker!"

Just as he said that to me the door opened and Billy and my brother walked in, Steve grabbed David pulled him off of me and told him to leave me alone. My brother stood and watched as Steve pulled David off of me and asked if I was okay.

"What to fuck are you doing to my brother you asshole?"

David did not know what to say, he looked at me then at my brother.

"David told me I have to suck his cock or else he would seriously hurt me."

David turned every shade of red there was, my brother was mad, he teased me but it was all in good fun, but no one ever tried to hurt me in any way cause he was there to protect me.

"Get the fuck out of my house right now David, you ever come back and I will beat the crap out of you."

David did not say anything he looked at Steve like would Steve stand up for him, but Steve was at my side holding me to make sure I was okay. My brother grabbed David by the tee shirt and dragged him out of my room. He hauled him to the door and pushed him out.

"Don't ever come back you son of a bitch."

Steve tended to me like I was seriously hurt, my throat was sore and I had red marks on my face and neck, but I was okay. I have to say it was nice to have Steve worried about me, my brother came back in and sat at my side and apologized for David's behavior. My brother asked if David had forced me to you know, I assured him he grabbed me by the throat because I would not actually suck his cock.

I could see Steve felt guilty about me sucking his cock, but Steve never tried to force me, and besides I liked Steve a lot. They finally went back to my brothers room, I had never seen my brother be so nice to me ever.

"Your sure your okay Billy?"

"Yes guys I'm fine, just a sore throat, face stings a bit."

Finally they left my room, must have been less than an hour and Steve was back worried I was not okay. I told him I was fine, and for him not to worry, I would be fine in a day or so. Steve took my head in his hands and gently kissed me, his lips so soft and gentle, how could I not like this guy.

"You better go back to my brothers room before we get caught, can you come and stay the night like last night?"

"Do you think we should?"

"Steve I want you in my bed even more now, I feel so safe with you snuggled in close to me."

"Okay I will stay and play video games for a bit then come to your window like last night."

He and I kissed then he went back to my brothers room. Steve later told me my brother liked how he had come to my rescue and sat with me. Steve came to my window but tonight I was awake and waiting for him, he came in and he and I got in bed, but we both kept our underwear on.

He and I snuggled in close to each other, we kissed and made out, which turned into a sixty nine, I would have never thought it would feel so good to suck a cock and have my own sucked on by Steve at the same time. After we both came we snuggled in close to each other, he and I both off to dreamland within minutes.

I woke up at six am, my brother had looked in on me, and yes he saw Steve in bed with me, it was no secret that I was gay, but no one would ever hurt me like David had tried to do. My brother suspected that I had a thing for Steve, the way we looked at each other. After the David incident his suspicions were confirmed, Steve manhandled David like a jealous boyfriend protecting his lover.

My Brother smiled at me as I was cuddled up with Steve in my bed, I somehow knew he would approve of Steve and I being together. Steve and I took things slow, he spent many a nights in my bed, yeah okay once my brother knew he slept over every single night.

He and my Brother remained friends, they both had respect for each other. He also told Steve that if he hurt me he had him to deal with. Steve and I remained together, I loved him more than life itself. Steve basically moved in with us, his own family never really noticed he was gone.

The first time Steve and I had anal sex it was an eye opening experience, I never knew anything could hurt so much and feel so good at the same time. Steve was so gentle, we started with a sixty nine that turned into Steve rimming my ass and making me moan and groan. I had to know how it felt to have him inside me.

We used lots of lube and lots of patience, with his cock finally deep inside me I could breath once again, I rode him, Steve had this look of pure bliss. His cock had found one of the tightest holes he could ever imagine. His cock was firmly in my grip, I slowly rode his cock till I needed it harder, deeper.

I needed his cock to fill me with his seed, I needed to feel him fill me up, when his cock did shoot he did not disappoint. I felt every single shot he filled me with, his balls drained I was not done with him yet, he would do a round two and maybe last longer this time. The more we did it the better it got, Steve would give me this look just before his cock was about to fill me up, we were in the heat of it when he said to me.

"I love you Billy."

"Love you too Steve, have for some time now."

Steve laid on top of me, he and I lip locked.

"Really do love you Billy."

"Really love you too Steve."

He and I snuggled and soon were asleep, Steve got a job working with my brother and my Dad, he lived with us now so it only made sense. My Brother and I had never gotten along so well, when he realized Steve and I were to be together, all the bad blood between us both vanished.

Steve and I would be together five years in two days, he and I would go out for dinner then a movie, in the middle of dinner Steve got out of his chair and came to my side of the table. On bended knee he asked me.

"Billy would you make me the happiest man on earth and marry me?"

Of course I cried, then we hugged then I cried some more, then I said Yes of course, he and I would marry at City Hall, it was nice my Brother stood for Steve, my best friend for me. Steve and I would eventually buy a house together, I love him more than I can say in words here, he is my soul mate, my lover, my husband, my best friend.