My Brother's Keeper Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"S-sorry I just... I'm used to cuddling afterward," she replied, clearing her throat. "It's not that I hate you, it's just... you know why I'm doing this. I won't try it again, I promise."

"It's alright, no harm done," Jesse said, his hands continuing to roam over Kaitlyn's ass absentmindedly. "We're still going to do this, right?"

With a nod, Kaitlyn leaned back in to kiss Jesse again; much gentler than before. She sighed against his lips, letting the passion build up as their kiss became more hungry. Jesse's hands on her backside began to gently tug at the skirt Kaitlyn wore, pulling it up over her full, round ass. The warmth of his hands gripped against her soft skin, and she instinctively pressed her body tighter against his, her lips parting slightly as Jesse's tongue pushed into her mouth. Her arms reached up and wrapped around his shoulders and neck, pulling Jesse in deeper and deeper. The sounds of the party above seemed to fade away, being replaced with the sounds of their ever-increasingly deep breaths, the sound of their kiss, and Kaitlyn's soft moans. 'How does he do this to me? Why can't I control myself around him?" she thought, hating herself for every moment her arousal built.

While they continued to kiss, Jesse began to maneuver Kaitlyn towards the sofa and coffee table, before gently pushing her onto the couch. She instinctively reached up to his belt, but Jesse grabbed her wrists to stop her, shaking his head playfully.

"Not yet, first..." he said, reaching down and sliding off her panties. Kaitlyn lifted her hips to allow him easier access to her panties, and he removed them in one swift motion. Jesse's strong hands pulled her legs apart, before leaning in and slowly kissing and nibbling along her thighs, moving closer and closer to her aching pussy. At the feeling of his lips on her, Kaitlyn let out a small gasp, her legs draped over his shoulders as her head leaned back against the sofa, her body squirming under his gently teasing. Finally, his face made its way between her legs; his hot breath gently blowing on her sensitive mound.

The moment Jesse's tongue began to lick against her lips, it felt like a bolt of lightning had hit her. She had been imagining his touch all week, reminiscing about how good he had made her feel, and she had been anticipating this exact moment. His tongue worked along her lips, teasing and savoring her taste as she became wetter against him, desperate to feel more. Kaitlyn's hands slid down to grip his hair, whimpering.

"That f-feels so good..." she panted, looking down at him; her eyes filling with need. "Stop teasing... I need more..."

Jesse chuckled, shaking his head. He didn't pull back to speak but simply continued working on her quivering pussy. Sliding his face up slightly, he began to kiss and lick her clit, sending shockwaves through her. Kaitlyn let out a loud, deep moan at the feeling, and without her even realizing it, Jesse brought a hand beneath his chin, a finger pressing slowly into her body; her pussy stretching around it. Her breathy moan caught in her chest at the feeling of being filled. She knew it was only the foreplay, but she lost herself in the feeling.

He continued to expertly work her for several minutes, letting the pleasure build up within her. As Kaitlyn was pushed closer and closer to the finish, her moans increased in volume. Had there not been music blaring above them, it would have been impossible to hide the noise. Just as she was about to cum... Jesse pulled away. Kaitlyn's eyelids were heavy and her eyes glazed over with pleasure, and as he pulled away she looked down at him with a whimper.

"Wh-why did you stop?" she panted, sitting up slightly. "Keep going..."

"No, now it's your turn," Jesse commanded, standing back up and wiping his mouth with the back of his hand. Kaitlyn sank shakily to her knees, the skirt still hiked up around her waist and her exposed, soaking wet pussy exposed to the world. Reaching up to undo his belt, she had become impatient; and needed to work him up just as much as he had worked her up. With Jesse's belt undone, she hurriedly tugged at his jeans; pulling them down around his ankles, and without a moment of hesitation, she leaned in and hungrily took him into her mouth.

Jesse began to moan at the sudden warmth enveloping his manhood, his hand running into her hair and gripping it as she began to bob her head back and forth. The soft sounds of slurping and moaning filled the basement, and as Kaitlyn worked his shaft forward and backward, her tongue began to swirl around him; lapping against his soft, salty skin. One of Kaitlyn's hands gripped the part of his shaft she did not have in her mouth, stroking him in tandem with her bobbing head, while the other hand reached up beneath her chin to gently massage his balls. The blowjob became more and more vigorous, the subtle slurping noise being replaced with the sound of her wet throat constricting around his thick shaft, and guttural moans of pleasure as she did everything she could to ensure Jesse enjoyed himself.

Her drool began to drip down out of her mouth, pouring down to his balls. While Kaitlyn massaged him, Jesse's thighs and lap became wetter and wetter, and she could feel him getting into it. Bringing up both hands to hold her head, Jesse began to buck his hips; fucking Kaitlyn's eager mouth roughly. Her hands immediately dropped from Jesse's cock and balls; now that he was getting into it, it'd only be a matter of time until he finished. By now, Kaitlyn knew that Jesse loved being in control, and that if given the time, he could cum and then they could go their separate ways for the night.

The room was filled with the scent of Jesse's pre-cum and saliva, the sounds of glk glk glk glk and wet slapping could be heard clear as day. If anyone were to have walked into the basement at that moment, they'd see the back of Kaitlyn's head, her head behind held by Jesse as he violently fucked her throat. She could feel her eyes welling up from the strain, and it was obvious that if she looked in a mirror, her makeup would be running. But she didn't care; it was all something that could be fixed after they finished. Jesse's pre-cum ensured her throat remained slick for him to thrust into, as his panting increased and she knew he would be pushing himself closer and closer to orgasm... when he suddenly stopped. With a loud muah and the sound of her panting, Jesse reached down and lifted Kaitlyn to her feet. He slid onto the couch and pulled her onto his lap, as she straddled his hips. Reaching up, Jesse began to pull her top off over her head, tossing it to the side. He quickly undid her bra, tossing it aside as well, before leaning in to kiss her chest; sucking and biting the skin playfully.

In this position, she could see the stairs leading back up to the main floor, and anyone who came down would see her straddling Jesse, her brother's bully sucking her breasts as she rode him. By now it didn't matter; they had gone past the point of no return. They were both so pent up that they had to finish, the consequences be damned. Kaitlyn positioned her hips so that his engorged tip was pressing against her slit before she pressed herself down in one motion. The suddenness at which she felt her body being filled had her almost scream in pleasure; a loud squeal of euphoria filled the basement as Jesse gripped her hips.

She didn't need to do any work as Jesse's strong hands held her body exactly where he wanted her, and when he was filling her as deep as she could take it, he began to thrust. The loud slap slap slap of their bodies echoed through the room, intermingling with Kaitlyn's cries of pleasure. The angle at which Jesse pushed into her body had his cock grinding along her g-spot, hitting the perfect balance of grinding and pounding away inside of her. Kaitlyn's jaw went slack and her eyes shut tightly, wanting to block out any of her other senses to only focus on the pleasure.

The intensity of their bodies moving in unison began to build up, and Kaitlyn could no longer take it. The orgasm crashed over her like a tsunami, a moan that may have even been heard over the music upstairs escaped her lips, as she soaked Jesse's lap; her body quivering in the aftershocks. Her pussy had become even more sensitive in the post-orgasmic bliss, but Jesse had no intention of letting up. He continued to fuck her mercilessly until she was screaming in pleasure, wanting nothing more than to never let the feeling end.

"You need to be quiet if you don't want to be caught, Katie!" Jesse hissed before he began to slow his hips.

"Mmm... yes Sir..." she panted, all but purring against him. Even as he stopped his thrusts, Kaitlyn continued to bounce and grind herself on his cock, needing more stimulation. Her breath was ragged, and as she continued to speak it came out as a desperate whine. "Please keep going... I'll be quiet, I promise..."

"I don't have much faith in that," Jesse laughed, before lifting her easily off of his lap and placing her on the sofa next to him. Leaning over, he grabbed Kaitlyn's discarded panties before turning back to face her, balling up the underwear and bringing it to her lips with one hand. The other hand slid around to the back of her head, his eyes remaining steely as he watched her. "Open your mouth."

She immediately obeyed her mind in a fog of pleasure and need. With her mouth open and tongue outstretched, Jesse carefully placed the balled-up panties into her mouth; muffling her. Without another moment wasted, he turned Kaitlyn around, bending her over the back of the couch and stood behind her, and with a mighty thrust buried himself down to the base of his cock deeply inside of her. Kaitlyn let out a loud squeal, but it was thankfully muffled by the panties. Now, Jesse could fuck her as roughly as he wanted with no worry about the noise.

Kaitlyn looked to be in a pathetic state; like a wild animal in heat as she pushed herself back to meet each one of Jesse's thrusts. Her hair had become a mess, her makeup ran, and with the balled-up panties in her mouth, she looked like the epitome of a one-night stand: being used by a man for his relief only to be discarded when he was done. She didn't care however, as her body was stretched by Jesse she knew she had become addicted to him. All of the fears and worries she had faced with each of their previous meetings would no longer be an issue, Jesse had her wrapped around his finger. While she still hated how he had treated Oliver in the past, she felt as though she was beginning to see a new side to him; one that honored his agreements, one who could give her such pleasure...

Jesse's cock began to swell inside of Kaitlyn as he pounded away, the slapping of their bodies filling the room; the scent of sex obvious to likely anyone who even passed the door to the basement. His movements became desperate, while his breath caught in his chest. It was only then that Kaitlyn remembered he was not wearing a condom. While the last time they had slept together, they had discussed where he would finish; but with the mixture of alcohol and arousal corrupting her mind, it no longer mattered what happened. He gave several more deep, hard thrusts into Kaitlyn before pulling out, and roughly taking her by the bicep. Jesse spun her around and in the hurried movement, she tumbled onto her back, and before she could respond Jesse had knelt next to her, stroking his slick cock as it pointed right at her face.

While Kaitlyn was exhausted, she had enough sense to close her eyes as Jesse moaned loudly; a spray of cum splashing across her face. He continued to pump several strands of thick seed across her face, and with each warm splatter, she let out a soft moan, her hand sliding down to rub her sensitive clit as he did. Even though she couldn't see the mess he had left, she knew that it would have been substantial, and she relished the feeling. Finally, Jesse finished cumming and with a pant, flopped down onto the couch next to her.

"God, I'll never get enough of you," he laughed, out of breath. Kaitlyn nodded in agreement, moaning softly as she stopped rubbing her clit, reaching up and pulling the balled-up panties from her mouth. She was able to open only her left eye, as the right had been completely covered in cum, and she could see her underwear had been covered in the spray.

"Me too... you're so fucking good..." she said happily; still in the post-orgasmic euphoria. Her eye fell onto Jesse as he slowly got himself re-dressed.

"I know you'd want to spend more time down here, but you were super loud. We should probably get out of here before someone comes looking for us," he suggested, pulling his underwear up to cover his soaking-wet lap. She nodded in agreement, looking around for anything to clean her face.

"There's a bathroom down here, I'll get myself cleaned up. You go ahead first," Kaitlyn suggested, to which Jesse nodded.

"If you're sure, we'll talk soon, alright?" he said, before leaning down to kiss her head. The gesture seemed so... intimate, and Kaitlyn immediately felt her heart flutter. Was he starting to see her as more than just a toy for his pleasure? The thought seemed ludicrous, however, a part of her yearned for more tenderness as he had just shown.

"O-okay... talk soon," she said, giving him a sheepish smile. Jesse quickly made his way back upstairs, leaving Kaitlyn alone. Once she was on her own again, Kaitlyn let out a long sigh of relief. It had been amazing, but she knew that wasting any more time reminiscing about their time together would increase the chances someone would stumble upon her nude, cum covered body. She hurriedly put her bra back on, slid on her cum-soaked panties, and straightened her outfit. Carefully walking to the basement bathroom, she flipped on the lights and in the mirror, saw the mess Jesse had made in its full glory.

Jesse had shot about nine ropes of thick cum in a random pattern across her pale skin. Each sprayed up from her chin up to her hair, covering her face as if she were glazed candy. Two strands had connected into one thick rope covering her eye, and it had begun to dry on her skin. The sight was an incredible one, and almost as if her body went on auto-pilot she pulled out her phone and snapped a photo of her cum-covered face. Kaitlyn had never been the type to send nudes or sexual photos... but it would be an excellent memory of the night. As she snapped it, a text message came in.

Oliver: Hey, where are you? I saw the line for the bathroom was huge but couldn't find you

Oliver: I'm outside, can we head home?

The eye that was not drying shut shot open in shock. She had forgotten that she was supposed to meet Oliver! Quickly cleaning her face and wiping all cum and makeup, her face turned beet red. Texting a quick response, she made her way back up through the party. Her eyes locked with Jesse's and she became acutely aware of her sensitive pussy, and the soaking wet panties that were rubbing against it.

They had gone so far together, and done so much, but they still had more to do. They hadn't yet reached the halfway point of their arrangement, and Kaitlyn knew that Jesse had far more in store for her.

12