My Brother's Keeper Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... I was thinking we could put a movie on. I can't be too rough, my shoulder is killing me today," he replied, gesturing up to his shoulder still in the sling.

"That didn't stop you yesterday..." she giggled, before nodding in agreement and crawling up the bed. Even though a part of her was relieved he wasn't pouncing on her as he had previously, a part of her grew impatient. Crawling up the bed, she positioned herself on all fours, stretching out and seductively climbing into position before laying on her side to face the TV. She relished his eyes watching her ass, that same primal hunger growing within her was overtaking him. Jesse crawled up behind Kaitlyn, his crotch pressing against her ass, while his free hand picked up the remote to turn on a movie.

While he flipped through the options, Kaitlyn gently pressed her ass more firmly against his lap; grinding gently. Even though he was wearing jeans, she could feel his cock twitching in his pants thanks to her thin leggings. As it did, he let out a soft, almost indecipherable moan. Finally, he landed on an action film, starting it and turning the volume up slightly louder than necessary, before they began to watch.

Watching wasn't on either of their minds, however, as they continued to pretend to enjoy the movie while Kaitlyn slowly and deeply pressed herself, grinding along his lap. It was a calculated move; build up his arousal, get him off, then go home. Regardless of her feelings, she knew that the longer she stayed, the more at risk she would be of being caught. Through the thick fabric of his jeans, she could feel Jesse's cock becoming erect, pressing down the leg of his pants. Jesse let out a soft groan, and as he did Kaitlyn looked back over her shoulder with an innocent smile on her face.

"You okay?" she asked teasingly. Jesse nodded in response, with a laugh.

"Yeah, just... my jeans are tight," he laughed, nodding down to his lap. "No problem though."

"Oh? Maybe I could help with that?" she suggested, turning over onto her other side so that they were now face to face. In an instant, she leaned in to kiss Jesse, her body feeling as though it were melting against his touch. It was exactly what she had been craving... but she needed more. All of her pragmatic planning aside, it was all just an excuse to have him... to taste him.

"You should definitely help me with that," he said, grinning as he hungrily kissed her again. The pair began to make out eagerly, their tongues wrestling in their mouths as Kaitlyn tried to undo his jeans. 'God... I wish he didn't wear a belt...' she thought, not letting the frustration leak through. The air in the room began to become heavy, the sexual tension building more and more. With his jeans undone finally, Kaitlyn began to slide down lower on the bed, as Jesse rolled onto his back. With one tug, she pulled down his boxers and exposed his thick, erect cock, standing up proudly in all of its glory. It had only been a day since she had felt it last... but it was a day too long. The addiction that had been growing for him had well and truly taken over.

Without a second hesitation, Kaitlyn took him into her mouth with a soft, moan of pleasure. The salty tang of his skin lit her taste buds on fire, his scent penetrating her senses. Jesse's good hand reached down to grab the base of the bun on her head, gently guiding her as she began to move. Since they had hooked up so many times now, Kaitlyn did not hesitate, she knew what would drive Jesse crazy and her body began to work him expertly. Bobbing her head up and down along his shaft, one of her hands stroked whatever part of his length she couldn't fit into her mouth. Her other hand reached underneath, stroking his balls gently as she began to increase the pace of her sucking.

Even though the movie was loud, the sounds of Jesse's moans still reached Kaitlyn's ears and sounded like music. His moans mixed with her own, as well as the sounds of wet, lewd slurping. The hand stroking his cock and the other massaging his balls quickly became slick with her drool, her mouth salivating as if she were eating the most delicious meal. Inside her mouth, Kaitlyn's tongue began to wrap around and tease Jesse's cock, lapping against and around his cocks head, gently teasing his frenulum, and coating more and more with her saliva. The wetter his shaft became, the deeper she could take him and before long his thick manhood began to penetrate her throat, filling her airways.

Glk glk glk glk slurp glug glug glug began to fill the room, her eyes shutting tightly as she devoured him.

"Holy fuck Katie... this is the best blowjob I've ever fucking gotten..." he panted, the hand gripping her bun starting to pull her head up and push her head down, using her mouth like a fleshlight. She felt elated at the praise, and the moment he said it she went even faster, deepthroating him over and over again. While it was difficult and uncomfortable, she loved knowing that he was being driven as wild as she felt. With an audible muah, Kaitlyn lifted herself so that his cock slipped out of her throat, a look of confusion and disappointment coming across Jesse's face. That look was quickly wiped away though, as she leaned her head underneath, released his balls from her hand, and gently took them into her mouth.

Kaitlyn continued to jerk his slick cock with one hand, the gentle fap fap fap fap sounds right next to her ear as his saliva-soaked cock smeared along the side of her face. With just a slight amount of suction, she gently massaged his balls with her mouth, her tongue lapping against them as the euphoria of being used so thoroughly began to overtake her. Her eyes met Jesse's as she pleasured him, the look almost asking him if he liked what she was doing.

"I... I need to fuck you so badly..." he panted, before letting out a soft laugh. "Fuck, I wish my arm felt better..."

Pulling away from his balls, but continuing to stroke his cock, Kaitlyn smiled and sat up slightly. "Don't worry Jesse... let me take care of you."

Releasing his shaft, she quickly slid off her leggings and panties, then unzipped her sweater, tossing it aside. Kaitlyn slowly stripped, making sure to give Jesse a look at every inch of her now nude body. She could tell he wanted to pounce on her right then and there... but he remained lying that, simply enjoying the sight. Finally, when she was fully naked, she climbed onto his lap, straddling his hips. With one hand bracing against the wall to keep her balanced, her other hand gently gripped his cock, positioning it against her already wet slit. While she would have preferred to do more foreplay to warm herself up, the excitement of the situation proved too much. Kaitlyn lowered herself down, skewering herself with Jesse's impressive cock, and let out a loud, low moan of pleasure.

"Holy fuck..." she panted, finally sliding herself down to the base, feeling impaled as deep as she could take him. "You're so big, Jesse..."

"You're so tight... It's insane..." he panted, before slowly starting to thrust up into Kaitlyn. The sudden jolt of electricity firing through her body almost had her scream in pleasure, but she looked down at him and shook her head.

"N-no... don't move. Let me do it," she said, before slowly grinding her hips forward and backward. They both began to moan in tandem, their panting breaths encouraging the other. With each movement, his thick member pressed and ground along her G-spot. The pleasure was incomparable, it was slow and deliberate, repeatedly hitting the perfect spots in her body. Leaning back away from the wall, Kaitlyn simply let her thighs tighten around Jesse's hips holding her in place. For once, she was using him for her pleasure, and it was intoxicating. As she continued to grind and bounce on his cock, moving the maximize her pleasure, Jesse's eyes hungrily watched her bouncing breasts and lean body. Her pussy tightened around him, every movement feeling as though she were trying to drain him right then and there.

With his one good hand, Jesse reached down to rub her clit, and an explosive pleasure fired through her. She squealed in pleasure, feeling her body quivering. Her clit and g-spot both being simultaneously stimulated quickly had an orgasm building within her, but there was one last push to get there...

"F-fuck me, Jesse! I'm s-so close!" she moaned, squeezing his hips tighter as she bounced and grinded on his lap with even more enthusiasm. Jesse began to pant, his cock swelling inside of her as he too raced towards the finish. His fingers on her clit began to rub more firmly, making small circles to tease her and help push her along.

"Katie I'm really close..." he panted, letting her continue to control the pace. "I'll need to pull out soo-"

"N-not yet..." she moaned, continuing, entirely consumed by her pleasure. "I'm almost there!"

Jesse's breath caught in his chest as he did all he could to hold back his explosive orgasm... but it was all for naught. Letting out a deep groan of pleasure, Jesse began to orgasm; letting out a torrent of hot cum directly into Kaitlyn. The sudden warmth filling her pussy sent her careening over the edge, screaming in pleasure as her body tightened; her pussy squeezing Jesse dry. She could feel every pulse of his cock, his shaft twitching as more and more hot roped of seed sprayed into her. Kaitlyn didn't need to see, each pump she could feel how heavy they were, how long they were, what parts of her pussy were being covered. The force shot it up to spray against her cervix...

But she didn't care. Kaitlyn had no thoughts in her mind other than the feeling of being filled by Jesse. This was by far his heaviest orgasm, and her most intense; Kaitlyn had never had a partner cum inside her without a condom before, even ex-boyfriends. Normally, she would be too concerned about the risks... but at the moment, she had lost herself, desperate for just a bit more pleasure. In all of their time together, Jesse had never let her take control, but she had used him for her pleasure and had been given a hot, sticky reward in the process.

"Shit, Kaitlyn-" he began to say before Kaitlyn cut him off.

"Don't... don't worry," she panted, her body slowly grinding along his lap still as the final shots pumped into her body. "I'm on the pill, and I can take Plan B just to be on the safe side."

"You sure? You should have let me pull out," he said, frowning up at her.

"I know, I just... it just felt so fucking good," she laughed, her body still shaking in the post-orgasmic bliss. She slowly climbed off of his lap, her body quivering from the strain and as she flopped down on the bed next to Jesse, she could feel his cum oozing out of her sensitive pussy.

"It really did, maybe we could make it a regular thing?" he laughed, turning his head to look at her; grinning. Kaitlyn felt a warmth flooding her senses. It had felt amazing... but it was risky. She had made a mistake letting him give her a creampie, and as much as she had enjoyed it, it couldn't happen again.

"As much as I'd like that, we shouldn't," she said, giving him a soft smile in return. "It felt amazing, but... next time we can pull out."

"Alright..." he sighed sarcastically, giving her a playful, sad frown. "You were pretty loud, I hope you didn't wake up the guys."

The thought of his frat brothers hearing her scream as her pussy was filled with Jesse's seed, made her feel nauseous. They continued to put themselves at risk, in more ways than one... she needed to get her feelings and libido under control. Kaitlyn nodded, before sitting up and began to collect her clothes.

"Y-yeah... I should go, I don't want them to see me like... this," she laughed, gesturing to her messed-up hair, and cum leaking pussy. "Plus... if I did wake them, I don't want them to start gossiping about the Theta Lambda sister who comes over in the afternoon to get fucked by you."

"Don't worry, I wouldn't let them spread that around," he said, smiling at her reassuringly. Kaitlyn felt her heart flutter. 'That damn smile of his...' she thought, 'Why can't I get him out of my head?!'

Kaitlyn quickly re-dressed herself, but it felt so uncomfortable. She was thankful that she had chosen to wear black leggings, as she could feel Jesse's cum dripping down her legs and soaking the fabric. She would need to have a hot shower when she got home... and do laundry. With a quick goodbye, she snuck out of the Sigma Sigma Omega frat house, and made the trip back home... her legs still shaking from the intense orgasm, and her mind was solely focused on one thing: the warm seed dripping down her legs.

12