All Comments on 'My Brother's Pony Girl'

by Carl_Bradford

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over the years I've read numerous times that an author can't not write; that there's a monkey on their back which forces them to continue to put words in a row to tell a story.

I hope you never stop writing because you do it so well. I enjoyed the story and I hope you find the same pleasure in writing that I have in reading. Thank you.

jackie_emjackie_emabout 2 years ago

Nicely done and the incest didn't bother me. I thought most slaves under your system had a contraceptive implant. Clearly that would not work for the pregnancy, but just a thought. Also I wondered why she could not be trained under a FINO contract?

eroticstoryspinnereroticstoryspinnerabout 2 years ago

Great story. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved the story, really hope the author writes a part to to complete the story..

Qwer12Qwer12about 2 years ago
Great Story

Fun and entertaining story. Great storytelling. Love the interaction of the characters. Cheers

thomas_deanthomas_deanabout 2 years ago

ALL IN THE FAMILY

Carl Bradford gives us another great story in the dys-utopian world of slavery. What is the motive for a person to voluntarily embrace slavery? Nikki one of Carl's characters intends to become a slave psychiatrist. Another of Carl's characters needed credentials to keep her position in academia.

KIm's motive a high school term paper seems weak. Perhaps the answer is the result: marriage to her cousin Lee, heir to the Riding Pony Farm, while Lee thinks he's in charge.

The this is not without some basis in real life. In the gilded age (1865-1920) many a maid may have aspired to replace the boss' wife to become the lady of the house. An of course there were the Butler - did - it - stories from that era.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

great read almost believable, even with working in the college theme. needs another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the best pony girl stories I’ve ever read….

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous