All Comments on 'My Car Slides'

by MidsummerKnight

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MigbirdMigbird5 months ago

Not so loosely linked and so much fun while you put us in a semi-delusional state :). Surely you had fun with your protagonist and friends. Only thing missing was fun with Karen. Thanks for continuing to share your imagination.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

One thing I didn’t expect to see someone mentioned Gateshead in here also RVI! Nice to see local in here.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

As a Geordie, I relish the local references although I doubt whether many Brits appreciate them let alone Americans. I do enjoy your swashbuckling journey through life. Keep it up.

MidsummerKnightMidsummerKnight4 months agoAuthor

Thanks so much for the comments, both public and private. Yes, I was aware that something happened to the story over the Christmas break in that it went back to 'Pending' and then returned as 'Published'. I'm mystified. Wasn't anything I did! :)

Anyway, another HOT rating and a good way to end a very difficult year. Thanks for all of your support. It is genuinely appreciated.

Love

Sarah

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

I had no idea that car-accidents make British ladies horny.

Vittorio Vittorossi

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMidsummerKnight@MidsummerKnight
After a brief foray into popular music some 25 years ago, I returned to the real world and, thereafter, worked in Banking and IT for 15 years. Four years ago, I decided I'd had enough of being a small cog in a big Corporate mechanism and quit my day job to get married and star...