My Caretaker and Her GF Pt. 05

Story Info
A woman, her GF and a coworker have sex for her patient.
1k words
3.09
1.6k
2
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 12/31/2023
Created 10/15/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was watching TV in the living room one day when the front doorbell rang. Eliza answered it and hugged, kissed and greeted the woman outside. She took her to me and said she was a co-worker, Raquel. She was gay too, but single. Lucy after we greeted each other came from her room to explain the situation involving us. Raquel pitied me. Eliza asked if I felt I could handle seeing them having a lesbian threesome as I eagerly said yes as Raquel was hot, but asked her if she truly was fine at having sex with women who were not her partners. She said she was, having known Lucy and Eliza for years. That afternoon, they had it in the hall outside our bedrooms. Lucy and Eliza stood side-by-side. Raquel knelt in front of them, took off their pants and panties, fingered one of their pussies and gave oral to the other, alternating between the two, who periodically kissed, panted in joy, and held her hand or head. The two leaned on a wall facing it.

Raquel kissed and licked one of their butts and spanked the other, alternating between them, and I wished I was doing that to them, who banged the wall in joy. They spread their cheeks apart to let Raquel lick between one, suck her anus, and finger the other, alternating between them. She said their cum tasted nice. I wished I was tasting them. Lucy about faced. Raquel stood in front of her to kiss and hug her. Eliza sat behind Raquel and took off her pants and panties to kiss and lick her entire ass. I got turned on at their bottomless look and thought of asking Lucy and Eliza to always be like that at home if they felt okay with it. Eliza licked between and spanked Raquel's cheeks and sucked her anus. She kissed and nibbled Lucy's neck, chin and lips and sat in front of her to kiss down her legs and thighs to her feet and suck on her toes.

Eliza lay on the floor with her knees bent and head between Raquel's thighs to hold them and lick her pussy as she held her head. Lucy held hers. Seeing Eliza's pussy, I wished I was giving her oral. Lucy swore in joy, then sat to kiss and nibble Raquel's lips, neck and chin after they took off each other's tops.

Seeing them in just a bra aroused me more. I thought of asking Lucy and Eliza to leave them on next time they have sex. Raquel took off Lucy's to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples and down her stomach and sides while fingering her. Eliza did that to Raquel while kissing down her legs and thighs to her feet, then sucking her toes. Lucy sat by Eliza's feet to suck her toes and kiss up her thighs and legs, then went down on her after reaching her pussy. Raquel sat behind Eliza and bent forward to remove her top and bra. They kissed and sucked each other's breasts and nipples before kissing and nibbling each other's neck and chin.

Lucy kissed up Eliza's stomach and sides and all over her breasts and nipples while fingering her. Eliza fingered Raquel as they kissed. Lucy kissed and nibbled her neck and chin. Raquel lay face-up with her knees bent as Lucy moved up to kiss and suck her breasts and nipples and finger the women and Eliza did the same to her. She kissed down her stomach and sides and gave Lucy oral upon reaching her vagina and held her breasts as she did the same to Raquel. I again saw Eliza's pussy and wished I was sucking it.

I got turned on more after she masturbated and spanked Lucy. She held Raquel's ass. Raquel held Lucy's head, her own breasts, and cursed in joy. The three went on all fours with Lucy behind Raquel and Eliza behind her. She sucked on her toes, then kissed up her legs and thighs to her butt. Lucy did the same to Raquel. Eliza kissed and licked all over Lucy's butt, as she did the same to Raquel, then licked between and spanked her cheeks and sucked her anus. Lucy did the same to Raquel, who held her chest and yelled in joy. She slowly sat up. Lucy held her breasts and vagina and kissed up her back and arms, then nibbled her neck and shoulders. Eliza did the same to Lucy.

Lucy and Raquel sat on either side of Eliza and had a three-way kiss. Lucy kissed down her back and arms. Raquel kissed down her stomach and sides, then her legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes. Eliza kissed and nibbled Lucy's neck, lips, and chin before she returned the favor. The trio fondled each other's vaginas the entire time.

Raquel leaned on and faced a wall, as Eliza stood behind her to kiss down her back and arms and finger her anus. Lucy sat behind Eliza to kiss and lick all over her ass and finger her anus. Yelling in joy, Raquel about faced as Eliza kissed and sucked her breasts and nipples. Lucy licked between and spanked Eliza's cheeks and sucked her anus. She stood in front of Raquel. She kissed and nibble her neck, lips and chin. They held each other's butts. Lucy fingered Raquel's anus at a point. Eliza fingered the two, kissed down Raquel's legs and thighs to her feet and sucked her toes and fingered Lucy's anus.

The three sat on the floor together. My grin proved I loved what they did. When Raquel said she had to pee, Lucy and Eliza told her about my pee fetish and how she could satisfy it. She held hers in, clutched her groin and groaned in pain. She finally peed, saying she was glad she made me happy. Lucy and Eliza cleaned her pee from the floor as she softly kissed my forehead.