My Character Flaw Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was no tongue involved, but still, it was pretty hot!

It's funny. After I met Tracy I forgot all about trying to catch up with Candy.

Anyway, I went to the library like usual to do some research. I looked around but I couldn't see Tracy anywhere. So I sat down at one of the long tables in the reference section to do my work.

A little while later I heard a familiar voice. I looked up with a start and saw my cousin John walking to the stairs leading up to the shelves in the upper levels. What was worse was Tracy was with him! She was following him like a loyal dog with her eyes wide and her face flushed.

Not again!

I packed up my book bag and followed them.

On the fourth floor there was hardly anyone. I crept around until I saw them in between some of the shelves. I saw they were whispering to each other but I couldn't hear. I sneaked into the next aisle and then went to the corner of the aisle where they were standing.

"You're amazing Tracy!" John said and then he kissed her.

I thought sure she'd push him away but she threw her arms around his neck and kissed him back. I could hear the smushing sounds of their necking and I moaned in frustration.

Then he pushed her baggy slacks down to her knees and whipped his cock out. She just looked at it with great big eyes. He pushed her thighs apart and slid it into her cunt as easy as you please. She grunted in pain for a second and looked down at herself in alarm.

Then I saw it. She was bleeding. She was a virgin right up until two seconds ago!

John kissed her again and she clung to him like Spiderman!

He started fucking her then and she was going crazy. The book shelf started rocking and she was spreading her legs wide apart to let him in.

What could I do? I pulled my own dick out and started whacking off! I still liked Tracy but watching her get a good fucking was something else!

John grunted and pushed himself in hard and she moaned. She looked like she was about to fall over.

John steadied her on her feet and smiled as he put his dick back in his pants.

"Thanks!" he said, "See you later!"

Then he was gone.

Tracy was breathing hard and still leaning back against the shelf. I tucked my cock back into my pants and walked around the corner.

"That's my cousin John," I said, "He's a dick!"

Tracy gave a start and pulled her slacks up quickly.

"Brent!" she shrieked, "What are you doing here?"

"I followed you when I saw John," I said with a grimace.

"Were you watching us?" she asked with disgust, "That is sick!"

"Yes, I watched you," I said with a sigh, "Just like I watched John with Candy and her cousin Cindy years ago. He was doing both of them at the same time you know. Candy dumped him when she found out. So did Cindy after Candy told her what a bitch she was."

"What?" Tracy asked in confusion.

"John was fucking Candy years ago," I said, "Then he started fucking her cousin right under her nose. It's what he does. Forget about anything he might have said. He just wanted to fuck you."

"Don't use that vulgar language please!" she spat.

"It doesn't matter how I say it," I said, "It doesn't change the truth."

Tracy started whimpering and I put my arms around her. She cried against my shoulder for a while and then I walked her home. We went right to Candy and Tracy told her everything that happened. Candy got really quiet and her breath hissed in and out of her nose.

"That guy is such a dick!" she said in a quiet voice.

"He is," I agreed.

She frowned and looked at me angrily.

"I think you should leave," she said.

I opened my mouth to protest but she shushed me and showed me to the door.

"Tell your cousin I never want to see him again!" she said and slammed the door.

I wanted to tell her I was on her side but she never gave me a chance. Instead I walked away from that door with my head down and feeling like shit warmed over.

It was then I decided enough was enough. I went to John's house the very next day. I wanted to confront him about how he'd ruined every woman I'd ever felt anything for.

As I approached his house I saw this really tall redhead walking out of the complex where he lived. She was something else! She was wearing this schoolgirl type plaid skirt but the figure underneath it was all woman. She looked and walked like a model!

Just as she got to the sidewalk this huge guy jumped out of a beat up old car and started yelling at her. It was weird though. He was talking in some foreign language that I'd never heard before. She answered him in the same language and she started crying. She pointed back at the housing complex and he shoved her into the car. Then he stalked toward the houses and disappeared.

Thinking the drama was done for now I went into the complex and found John's place. I was about to knock on his door when the big fellow tapped me on the shoulder.

"Do you know where John Collins lives?" he asked in a gruff voice.

He had a really thick Irish accent and I could tell he was really angry.

"Wh—," I stammered nervously, "What do you want with him?"

The man scowled and narrowed his eyes.

"The wee bastard is just after takin' me girl!" he hissed, "And I intends to teach 'im a lesson!"

"Oh!" I said with a grin.

I figured if anyone could teach my cousin the lesson he needed it would be this guy.

I nodded and knocked on John's door. A few minutes later it opened and the Irish giant stepped forward and shouted something in that strange foreign language he'd used. Then he laid John out with one punch.

I watched all this unfold with a big smile.

Then the man pinned a note to John's chest. It looked like a flag or something.

He stood up. Nodded at me and stalked away grumbling and mumbling to himself. I looked down at John once more and followed the big man out whistling a happy tune as I went.

I never saw Tracy again after that. Well, that's not true, I did see her. I saw her walking along the riverbank with Amanda. The bigger girl was holding Tracy's hand and they sat down together on the bank. Then they started kissing. And I mean kissing! They were kissing like lovers and Amanda was feeling Tracy's boobs and everything.

They went into some bushes and I followed them. I couldn't help myself.

When I got there I saw Tracy had pulled her baggy slacks off and Amanda was licking her between her legs. It was the same thing I'd seen John do to Candy all those years ago. Tracy was loving it too! She had her hands in Amanda's short-cropped hair and was moaning like a bitch in heat.

Suddenly she arched her back and made this oohing sound, the same one she'd made when John was fucking her in the library. I realized she was having an orgasm. She clamped her thighs around Amanda's neck and then lay back like she was completely spent.

After that Amanda pulled her tights off and crawled up to straddle Tracy's face. Then she was moaning and writhing while Tracy licked her. Of course I had my dick out and was whacking off again. I just had to!

Amanda started panting and grinding her cunt against Tracy's mouth. I could hear Tracy mumbling and gasping for breath. I think she was beginning to smother. Then Amanda pushed hard against her and froze with her hands in Tracy's hair and her face turned to the sky. The throaty moan she let out almost sounded like a moose. Still it was enough to push me over the edge. I came all over my hand with a tiny whimper of my own.

The two girls pulled their clothes back on and walked away hand in hand. I crouched in the bushes and waited for them to leave.

I guess I'll never get Tracy now either!


12