All Comments on 'My Christmas Gift From Helen'

by vitesse

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
oldtwitoldtwit5 months ago

Full of description, full of sex…… sharing my wife has never been my bag, in fact she'd be gone if she shared herself, as a story not bad, it will be lots of means dream I'm sure, so not badly written

LeggieLibbyLeggieLibby5 months ago

And this was a present for him... mmm

Nicely written though

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler5 months ago

Sexy. Would love this gift. My wife’s name is Helen! 🤩

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

"They both dressed and left without a word." Hubby decided it was time to say something... "Well Helen you've bugged me for years to share you and I've always refused and now you call this a Christmas present? Well whore, here is your present you cheating skank slut." With that he pulled off his ring and tossed it on the bed. "Don't come home bitch, you don't live there anymore."

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

If sharing your wife is a gift, I'll gladly go without the gift. And the wife when we end up in divorce court.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer5 months ago

So, this dickhead didn't want a threesome with his own wife: he just wanted his wife to act like a slut and get fucked by two guys, with husband watching. Each to their own, I supose.

LT56linebackerLT56linebacker5 months ago

BULL-FUCKING-SHIT!!! Zero (No fucking stars) Who got the Christmas present?? They put all these stupid roadblocks in the lead into the Website and they couldn't add the "Cuckold" section?? Give me a break. I thought, being HIS present, that she had arranged for a second woman to join them. This sucked. The Bear's day is officially ruined. Stop writing, please.

The BEAR

StrappySandalsStrappySandals5 months ago

Ha Ha... Let the assault on your manhood, writing ability, and worth as a human being begin. Write a Cuck story in Loving wives, no matter how good, the writer gets eviscerated!!! No exceptions!!

slowhand21slowhand215 months ago

Gift from hell!

ttt59ttt595 months ago

The Bear is right, as usual. Nothing here but a cheating slut who should be kicked to the curb and a sissy wimp husband who needs to grow a pair of balls.

lc69hunterlc69hunter5 months ago

weak minded, fragile ego little boys hating on this. It is to be expected, given their lack of intellect

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Not much of a man.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's told in 1st person, but the narrative of what happened was as detached as if it was 3rd person. He's not angry but, out side of a few token references to his throbbing cock, he's not turned on. He just ... there. This is not amateur writing, as in not being paid. It's amateurish, as in inept and unskilled.

EastCoaster1EastCoaster15 months ago

I know I'm not into cuckoldry because I can't imagine a woman I love treating me with the disrespect shown in this story, and enjoying it as she did. She didn't like giving her husband oral, but she gave it to another man, right in front of him.

I don't get the supposed fantasy of watching other men fuck my wife while I watch... this wasn't a mutual exploration of others, as in a swing experience... it was humiliation pure and simple. Maybe THAT'S what he's into, but that wasn't shown...

...and if you are going to write cuck stories, tag them as being cuck stories... it will cut down on the 1-bombs when readers find out that some poor guy is being humiliated by the woman who supposedly loves him.

I guess part 2 will be him having her watch him with 2 women for their anniversary, right?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

What a con job. Who got the present?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Me and my boys from the PeeWee’s Rib Shack flag football team runned a train on some white bitch name of Helen Ziegler. Said her husband weren’t much of a man, so we done did her again. Good stuff for an old bitch.

Shedrick “Hambone” Washington

Taskman1961Taskman19615 months ago

Really a cuckold story! You need to warn us ahead of time, so those of us who don't like cuckold stories don't waste our time.

northstanderrhinonorthstanderrhino5 months ago

Unprotected sex with two strangers, fine present.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So if she really really wanted to give him a gift for a life time why didn't she let the guys make her pregnant, regardless of how many days or weeks that took?

\

Sad, ridiculous, and embarrassing, all at the same time. Congratulations.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Sorry, watching my mate getting railed would really ruin my year.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Good to see a couple that have a healthy appetite for the unusual without rancor.

Thank you!

Happy Holidays!

Paul

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yep, Ic69fag....we just aren't as "sophisticated as you are.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Wife got herself a gift. Might as well have bought herself a new car.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Seems more like a lump of coal than a gift, at least to me. Well-written, however.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I am a fan of your stories, especially the skilful evocation of watching a 40 plus wife being taken by another man; you do atmosphere brilliantly.

Please write a Helen story where perhaps she has unexpected sex at work and gets pregnant as a result!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

More like a gift for Helen, rather than the husband. Disappointing. Next story, she should invite another woman for his pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Nice present!

rockdoctor63rockdoctor635 months ago

More like a gift for her than him.

Rocky62Rocky625 months ago

A fantasy years ago mentioned is passing once doesnt mean you want to actually do it for real. She took a big risk. Now the aftermath of std checks. And where exactly did she find two guys to participate in this dance? Had she sampled them prior. Poor poor hubby

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous