My Confession

Story Info
A religious wife is coerced into violating her marital vows.
2.4k words
4.22
22.8k
25
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my confession.

I was raised by deeply religious parents, and I accepted - I still accept - their values. Of course part of those values are beliefs regarding sexual purity. I was raised to believe - still believe - that sex is reserved for a man and a woman who are married, and that the purpose of sex is procreation.

As is sometimes the case, my body matured sexually when I was sixteen. I went from a skinny, flat chested child to a young woman with large breasts, wide hips and a voluptuous figure. My mother took me aside and warned me that my body was a temptation to men and that I should do everything that I could to hide it. I dressed accordingly (and still do), with clothing that hid my figure. I am told that I have a pretty face, but I wear no makeup. My red hair was, and is, cut modestly short.

After I finished high school, my parents arranged an introduction with the son of another couple active in the church. John and I were expected to marry. He was (and is) a godly man. He is four years my senior, and when we met he was already a successful electrician. After courting for four months, he asked me to marry him and I of course accepted.

We had sex for the first time on our wedding night. I did not expect to enjoy it - I was told that it was sinful for a woman to enjoy it - and I did not. John inserted his penis inside me, thrust a few times, and ejaculated inside me.

While I did not enjoy it, I had expected it to be painful. It was not as painful as I thought it would be. I did not realize then - I know now - that one reason for that was that John's penis is ... quite small. About three inches erect.

In the next five years we had a fine marriage. John was (and is) a good provider. We bought a large house in the hopes of having a large family. But despite regular intercourse, I did not become pregnant.

Eventually John decided that we should supplement our income by finding a boarder for one of our spare bedrooms.

We interviewed several people, but settled on a young college boy named Peter. Before he moved in, I told him our house rules: no alcohol, no drugs, and no women.

At first everything went well. Peter was respectful, helpful around the house, and abided by our rules. I did notice that he was a handsome young man, and worried that he might bring a girl to his room. But he did not ... at least initially.

One day, though, I came home early from a shopping trip. I heard giggling coming from his room - clearly a female's voice. The door was closed; I went close to listen. They were clearly fornicating - I could hear both of them moaning, and the girl was saying the filthiest things imaginable that I will not repeat.

I was, of course, appalled at his violation of my rules, and more importantly of God's rules. Yet I was shamed by a feeling in my private parts. I felt a tingle, then a growing excitement, and a wetness. I wanted to touch myself, but knew that it would be very sinful to do so. I heard the girl cry out in pleasure. She took the Lord's name in vain, screaming "Oh God, I'm cumming." I blushed and fled to another part of the house.

The next morning I confronted Peter in his room. I reminded him of the rules of our home, and that he violated those rules. He laughed. I told him that I was quite serious. He responded, "oh, I am sure that you are. But then why were you listening at the door?"

I blushed deeply and denied it. He laughed again, stating "I heard you. I know you were listening. Did it turn you on?"

I blushed again, and denied it. He came closer. "Just what do you look like under those dowdy clothes, I wonder?" I reminded him that I was a married, godly woman.

Ha laughed again, "Oh, I know your type. I can sense it. You have a yearning in your pussy that your husband doesn't satisfy."

Peter pushed me onto his bed. He opened my legs. He pulled up my dress, and pulled down my panties. He put his face between my legs and started licking me in my most intimate place. I was ashamed and embarrassed. Yet his tongue excited me. I started to moan. Soon I felt something that I had never felt before, an explosion of pleasure. I asked Peter, "was that an orgasm?"

He laughed, and responded, "only you can say for sure, but it certainly looked and sounded like one." He then pulled his pants down, and entered me with his erect penis. His penis was quite a bit larger than John's. He thrust slowly until he was fully inside me.

"You're so wet Maggie," he said. "I suspected that you were like this from the moment I moved in." He kept thrusting in me, first slowly and then more quickly. He kissed me on the lips, his tongue entering my mouth. "So tight, Maggie. John must have a really small cock."

My own excitement grew. I started moaning. "Do you like my cock thrusting inside you Maggie?" He asked. I shook my head no. He laughed, "Your body is betraying you Maggie, I can feel that you like it." I had another explosion of pleasure. Peter quickened his pace even more; soon after, he filled me with his seed. He lay on top of me for a few minutes, kissing me. When he got off of me, I fled from the room.

The next day I visited my minister to confess my sins and seek guidance.

Minister Johnson listened to my confession silently. When I was finished, he told me, "this is a serious sin. Let us pray together for forgiveness." He knelt next to me and we prayed. Soon I felt his arm around me. "God forgives you, now for your penance" he said, as he unzipped his pants and pulled out his penis. He pushed my head down and ordered me to suck him. I did so, taking his penis in my mouth. I sucked him for a few minutes; he encouraged me, "oh, yes, just like that."

Finally he said that he was almost ready to cum. He ordered me to lie down. He pushed my dress up and pulled my panties down. He climbed on top of me and entered me. He thrust 3 times, 4 times, then a fifth time. He moaned and I felt him spend inside me.

I returned home and took a shower. That would not be the last time that I received penance from the minister.

Peter and I continued to fornicate on a regular basis. He directed me to engage in increasingly sinful acts, including the sins of Sodom. He instructed me to take his penis in my mouth, which I did on many occasions. He also put his penis in my ... that is, he took me from behind, but not where God intended. But the most sinful was when he would put his head between my legs, like he did that first time, and lick my private place. I know my bible, and, while of course that is a great sin, that is by itself not any more sinful than the other acts he encouraged me to do. But more sinful because I came to like it. No, let me be honest: I came to crave it. I would orgasm multiple times each time he did it. I would often go to his room during the day and beg him to lick me.

I asked myself, why would God make something so sinful so pleasurable? I knew the answer, though - it was to test us. A test that I failed. Again, and again.

One day, a friend of Peter's was over. Peter called me into his room and introduced us. We chatted for a few minutes. Peter turned to his friend, and said, "you wouldn't believe it, but she is an absolute animal in bed." I blushed. "Take your clothes off," he said. I did so, He and his friend looked me over. "Very nice" his friend said." Peter said, "do you want some of that?" His friend said "hell yes." Peter ordered me onto the bed. "Go ahead, just stick your cock in her, she is already wet I'm sure."

His friend did just that. I was, indeed, already very wet. As his friend pumped his penis in and out of me, Peter brought his face to mine. "Do you like it, do you like his cock in your slutty cunt?"

I whimpered, and told him not to use those sinful words.

He laughed, and said, "but do you like it?"

I nodded yes; he kissed me while his friend continued to fornicate with me. Soon I had an orgasm. Peter's friend ejaculated in me. He got off me. Peter laid on the bed on this back and ordered me to lower myself onto his very hard penis. I did so; soon I was moving up and down on his penis, waves of pleasure coursing through my body. Eventually he ejaculated inside me, adding his seed to his friend's.

A few days after I fornicated with Peter and his friend, my husband's friend Paul knocked on the door. I answered the door and told him that John wasn't home.

Paul had a grim expression on his face. "I'm not here to see John, I'm here to see you Maggie. Can I come in? This is private."

I brought him into the living room. "Maggie," he said, "there are some terrible rumors about your behavior. I heard that you violated your marriage vows with the young man staying here. Is this true?"

I couldn't imagine where he heard this from - perhaps Peter's friend had said something, and word got around. I denied it of course. But I blushed deeply and got very flustered. Paul could see that I was lying; soon he had me admit the truth. I begged him not to tell John.

"Well Maggie," he responded, "John's my friend, and a Godly man. I can't see myself keeping this from him. Unless ..."

"Unless what", I asked. He was silent, but came close and put his hands on my breasts, stroking them. It was obvious the bargain that he was offering, but to make sure I asked, "if I ... do what you want, will you keep this a secret between us, and not tell John about Peter?"

He agreed. We moved to the bedroom that I shared with my husband.

Paul took off his pants. He was not yet erect, but his penis was the largest I had yet seen. I blushed deeply. "Take off your clothes Maggie," he ordered. I did so.

"My, my Maggie, you have a wonderful body. John is a lucky man. Well, he would be a lucky man, I suppose, if you weren't a whore. Lie on the bed"

I did so; he ordered me to suck him and I did so. Soon his penis was erect. He withdrew it from my mouth and climbed on top of me. He fingered me roughly between my legs. "My God Maggie, you're already soaking wet. You want it don't you?" I whimpered but did not reply. "Well I'm going to give it to you then." He pushed his penis inside me. It was by far the biggest that I had experienced. It hurt a little at first. But as he drove it inside me, again and again, waves of pleasure overcame me. I had experienced multiple orgasms before, but not from intercourse. Soon he was depositing his seed inside me.

He then got up, put his pants back on. Before he left, he said, "if you don't want John to know about this, make yourself available to me every Thursday." I nodded and he left.

One afternoon, after I had spent part of the morning fornicating with Peter, there was another knock at the door. It was James, another of John's friends. I asked him what he wanted, whether he was looking for John. He seemed shy and stuttered a bit, and said "well Maggie, I was talking with Paul and he said that if I came by you would ... well, that is, if I asked nicely, you would open your legs for me."

I was appalled that Paul had told him that, but at the same time realized that the best way to keep his silence was to acquiesce. "Come in," I told him. I led him to the spare bedroom. I had on a house coat, but no underwear. Peter's cum was still leaking out of me. I lay on the bed and opened my housecoat. James took off his pants. He was already quite erect. He pushed his penis inside me. While he was not a particularly skilled lover, I was well lubricated from my coupling with Peter. He pushed in and out of me, calling me a whore as he fucked me. He had staying power, and soon I felt an orgasm coming on. I came on his cock as he ejaculated inside me.

When he left, I cried and prayed. Prayed for the strength to stop fornicating with men other than my husband. For one week I stayed faithful. Well, except for Thursday - I didn't think that it was safe to refuse Paul. But it was no use; soon after I was fornicating in Peter's bed again.

One week later I missed my period. I bought a home pregnancy test; sure enough, I was with child. I thought back to the past month, and realized that the father could be any one of the five men that I had fornicated with. Most likely Peter, as he had spent himself inside me far more often than the others. Or potentially John, of course, though I found that highly unlikely.

That night I told John that I was pregnant. He was - and is - thrilled. "God has answered our prayers," he said. Of course he does not suspect that I have been unfaithful.

But of course I've prayed for a child, and can't help but feel that God answered my prayers, despite my sins. We're all sinners, after all, and God forgives us. God has forgiven me, and has answered my prayers. And I believe he will keep forgiving me. I know I will need that forgiveness, time after time.