All Comments on 'My Confession'

by lovecreampies

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
BarebackingMichelleBarebackingMichelle9 months ago

Nothing sexier than an uncontrollable woman that realizes sex is her long desire. A woman that needs to be filled by any man who wants her. A big turn on knowing all the men ejaculated right inside her. The best is her taking her sperm filled belly home to her husband and letting him slide into the mess too.

lovecreampieslovecreampies9 months agoAuthor

Thanks, I'm glad you liked it. That was definitely the vibe that I was going for.

It's funny to me that some of my stories that aren't super highly rated still get a lot of "favorites" (e.g., this one so far). I guess people either love or hate some of my stories.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Nothing less erotic than some repressed prude using the word 'fornicate' over and over. On top of that, she's a cheating slut and evolving into a skanky cum dumpster, so a real shit show.

Bham487Bham4879 months ago

Wrong category. She just a slut

lovecreampieslovecreampies9 months agoAuthor

You say "she's a cheating slut and evolving into a skanky cum dumpster" as if it's a BAD thing. :)

The last two comments I guess just confirm that some of my stories are ... divisive.

Also, in terms of the category (who cares really), there is a pretty common trope of non-consent/reluctance evolving into enthusiastic participation. To be clear, this is just fantasy - I think we can all agree that in reality that's not really a thing. But if you eliminated all similar stories from the category, you'de eliminate about one third of the stories in the category, if not more.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I think you guys sometimes forget the "reluctant" part of this genre.

Anyway great story, wish it was paced a little slower though

lovecreampieslovecreampies9 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the constructive criticism (as well as the praise). I think you're right on both counts. There is reluctance, but probably not enough. And the pacing is a problem for me generally, I'm working on it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Why do I crave a cheating slut in my life? I don't know, but this slutty wife turns me on!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlovecreampies@lovecreampies
Straight but bi curious. Active, fit; I'm a mountain trail runner. Cuckolding is my biggest fetish; sadly my partner is entirely faithful. In my younger days I experienced some cuckold type relationships, though never a classic cuckold situation, i.e., they were open relations...