My Corruption Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then the alien's head twisted and fell back, exposing the bare, vulnerable expanse of her neck, though there was nothing at all I could do in threat to her, no. I was not there to harm her, not in the slightest, but I could not help but watch in abject awe as she climaxed on my hand.

Her whole body got into it and, somehow, I felt set back from the scene, like there was more distance between us than there ever was. She humped and rolled her body, ripples running through her, even her chest twitching and juddering like she felt something more deeply than even I could have anticipated. I'd never seen a woman climax quite like that, but the alien was, by far, not any woman that I could ever have known, her tail twisting and rippling, though she never once released my wrist from her grasp.

Of course, she didn't trust me, not as more and more of that spicy musk tickled at my nostrils, sinking into my system. I didn't realise how much of it I was breathing in, but I noticed when my cock throbbed all over again.

My shaft had softened a little while worry and fear had been gnawing at me, though the moment she climaxed, it throbbed back to full hardness all over again. It ached fiercely, leaking a drop of pre-cum into my underwear.

Oh, at least I still was wearing underwear, I thought. But I didn't quite recall the significance of that, not even later.

Prey to her whims, I watched the flexing ripples rolling down the full length of her tail, fascinated by how her whole body reacted to the act of climax. Her pussy squeezed my fingers devoutly and I smiled a little more widely in a smile that didn't belong on my face as she took me. For it never would be about me taking her.

And then the pressure around my wrist loosened and I let out a breath, something of the tightness in my lungs releasing too. It didn't help, not all that much, not as my cock throbbed and pulsed, rolling reverberations of pleasure rocking my body softly and subtly.

Just a wet dream... I told myself. It's not really happening...

I panted, lips parted, the smile dying a little, slowly fading from the corners of my lips in.

She's...not really here. You've had so many dreams already. This is just another one. It just...feels more real than all the others.

But my lie faded, crackling and dissipating, as she used that soft, flexible tip of her tail to dip into my pyjama bottoms. Her flesh was smooth and yet hard at the same time, retaining a sense of flexibility to it that didn't quite seem in keeping with how her body was presented. Yet the alien was as she was and there was nothing I could do about that as she drew my cock out, hard and swollen, throbbing with raw, sensual need.

"Unff... Oh..."

I didn't mean to grunt, not like that -- but it felt good. It felt good when it really shouldn't have, my heart pounding.

In that moment, it was as if I was suspended in that time between waking and sleeping, not really knowing what was going on, drifting and wavering. My lie trembled and the touch of her tail on my cock slid back and forth, curling around the base, her head lowered as, if even then, she was inspecting me.

Maybe that was all it was. I groaned, letting myself sink into it a little more, despite the trepidation in the back of my mind, the stifling urge to flee, when I was already frozen. The spicy scent flickered and tingled within my nostrils, warming me from the inside out, and yet it was still not enough to chase away the deeply rooted sting of fear.

"Oh..."

I wanted to go along with it, some twisted part of me leaning into the moment, my lips parted. She turned, presenting the wetness of her sex to the bars, her tail raised high to make sure everything was on easy display.

I stared, transfixed, unable to take my eyes from her pussy, how the slit of her sex parted lightly, as if it was inviting me in. And maybe it was on me to take that invitation, even then, even in that moment, grunting thickly in the back of my throat.

It would be so easy to go along with the "dream," my head rolling from shoulder to shoulder, leaning forward, my fingers, tentatively, curling around one bar for stability and purchase. I needed to be there, my throat tight with emotion, aching for her desperately.

I didn't need to move, not as she ground her pussy back on to my cock. My dick jutted between the bars and I sucked in a breath, the rest of the world falling away. Nothing else mattered, not the lab, not anything, nothing at all, the blue light pouring over us like water as she rocked and ground. Her tail slipped free of my cock and, for a few moments, sensation ran through me, flowing so very sweetly.

The tightness of her sex closing around my cock was heaven; it could not be anything besides that, no. The succulent warmth pulled around my cock as if she was trying to drag me deeper, replicating what her pussy had done to my fingers, and I grunted faintly, my lips barely parted, eyes closed.

It was easier like that, drinking it all in, letting the moment rest just as it was, the cool of the metal bars warming to the heat of my skin. My loose, cotton pyjama bottoms tugged around the base of my cock, on the underside, and I groaned, the pressure a little too much. It was funny how that was what caught my attention rather than the alien before me, her sex wrapped around my cock.

Wait...

I blinked, warm all over, swimming back to the surface as if I was coming back to reality, slowly but surely, as if I had been underwater for some time. I gulped and heaved, a big, rippling shudder going through my chest that didn't at all sit right there. But it was okay, it was all okay...

Yet it was not.

I hissed through my teeth and drew back, blinking too quickly, hissing through my teeth, cheeks puffing out with air.

No!

I'd only been inside her for barely a second and yet everything had slowed down inside me, feeling every moment, the heat, the pressure, the pulse. With a cry and a fierce force of will that I had not even realised I had in me, I hauled myself back and away from the bars, cursing and scrabbling, swearing purely to give myself strength.

She screeched, an ungodly cry echoing off the walls, a din that I had no right being a part of. I howled, but my cry was swallowed up by hers as I scrambled back, against the opposite wall, my cock still hard, just barely wet with her juices. It looked like only the tip of my shaft had sunk into her pussy, but that had been enough, more than enough.

It was not a dream and, despite her allure, I had to get away.

She screamed and clashed with the bars of the cage, her tail shooting through, lunging for me -- but I got out of the way quickly enough. Even with a tail that long and flexible, she only had limited reach with it, despite her gnashing jaws and the aggravated flick and thrash of her tail.

I didn't look back, stuffing my softening cock back into my pyjama bottoms, hiding it away again, the shame of what I had almost done. Did the tip count? Ah, I didn't know, my heart pounding, sweating too profusely, damp under my arms and around my crotch, as I raced back to my sleeping quarters.

The click of my door closing behind me didn't soothe things in the slightest for me, leaning against it and dipping my chin down to my chest. Just what had I been thinking? I'd been so willing to go along with the belief that I was dreaming, that it was all okay because I'd been dreaming of such crazy things before... Exotically erotic things, but they were crazy all the same. There was no denying that.

"What the hell..."

I muttered under my breath, sliding to the floor in my room, the door to my back, though it was of no comfort to me, despite how hard it was. It should have been reassuring, but I felt her there, her presence, as if the alien was just lurking out of my sight, watching and waiting, looking for an opening to ensnare me again.

Had she done something to get into my dreams? Oh, it was crazy to think of it like that, even though my imagination ran wild, trying to make sense of everything that had happened to me so far. I'd gone down there, sleepwalking, but I'd woken up, most certainly, outside the cage. It just hadn't felt like I was waking up, as if there was something "other" controlling me there, like that strange scent I'd smelled in there.

I didn't get into bed that night, fearing what would happen if I slumbered too deeply. Would I end up back down with the alien? Would she curl her tail all the way around my waist that time so I couldn't pull away from the bars? It had been pure dumb luck that she had not trapped me there when she had, for some reason, been more focused on my cock. If she had not unwrapped her tail from my wrist, anything could have happened.

I was lucky. And I couldn't let it happen again.

Continued in part two of two.

12
  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AmethystMareAmethystMare3 months agoAuthor

Hey there!

I cover a wide variety of topics in my erotic writing for clients and personal work alike and I just wanted to pop a note on that I take commissions for stories tailored to your preferences (and characters, of course!). Due to starting on websites with anthropomorphic characters, my publicly available erotica is predominantly "furry" in nature but I write about normal, human characters in my self-published work and I am happy to take on mostly anything and everything, all fetishes. My price list is on my profile page, along with a couple of things that I most definitely cannot and will not write, and I can be contacted by e-mailing arianmabe@gmail.com.

Thank you and I hope you find something you enjoy in my gallery!

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

The Bimbo App Santa's Elves Ch. 01 A Mall Santa bimbofies his sex helper into a slutty elf!in Mind Control
Owning a Maid Harem Ch. 01 A young man discovers the joys of his purple-eyed maid!in Mind Control
Becoming Mama's Good Boy Ch. 01 A young man is mind-controlled into becoming a mama's boy!in Mind Control
Public Displays A male-herm dragon gets bred and lays eggs...in NonHuman
The Were-Neanderthal A man transforms into a were-Neanderthal...in Fetish
More Stories