My Cousin Julie Pt. 02

Story Info
Loosing my virginity to my cousin.
1.4k words
4.29
13.3k
8

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 02/27/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi readers, hope you enjoyed the first part of the story. Continuing from where we left off.

After we went to bed, I waited impatiently for everyone to fall asleep. Once I heard my cousins snoring, I slowly sneaked out of the room and closed the door behind me. The light was on in the living room once I got in, I saw Julie was already waiting there. She was still wearing the salwar kameez from earlier. She came up to me and asked that I lock all the bedroom doors from outside, I followed her order and locked the bedroom doors from outside. Once I came back, she closed the living room door and turned on the a/c.

I walked up to her and placed my hand on her waist, she wrapped her arms around my shoulders and pulled me closer till I could feel her breath on my face. Our lips were close to each other yet not touching. I gently leaned forward and touched my lips to hers. As soon as our lips touched, I got shockwaves running down my spine. We started to kiss. I had no prior experience with a girl, so this was all too exciting for me. I kept sucking on her upper lips and soon I decided to push my tongue inside her mouth. When my tongue hit her mouth, she opened them and welcomed my tongue inside her mouth. Our tongues were wandering freely inside each other's mouth, at the same time I put my hand inside her salwar and grabbed her ass. Julie pulled my hand out and broke the kiss. She looked me in the eye and asked, "Is this your first time?" I nodded yes. She smiled and gave a light peck on my lips and replied, " We are going to take our time tonight and I'll be your teacher." I agreed willingly as all I could think about was having sex.

We continued to make out while she guided me to the sofa. We both sat down and soon after she broke the kiss and laid down on the sofa and motioned me to come on top of her. I got on top of her and started to kiss her again, as we kissed, she grabbed my hand and put it on her breast. I was dying to play with her tits, I grabbed both her tits and started to play with them. Even though I was pressing her boobs over her bra and kameez, it felt amazing soft. Before long I got up and took her kameez off, she unhooked and took off her bra while I took my t-shirt off. Her breasts were amazingly nice and round, very firm with a light brown nipple which was erect by then. I then pulled her salwar off kissing on her bare pubic area as it slid off her shapely legs. She had a very light patch of pubic hair, and the lips of her vagina were spread open like flower petals. I took my shorts off and got on top of her again. We started to make out as I was kneading her breasts. She was getting turned on as she started to moan lightly.

Julie broke our kiss and asked me to sit up. As I sat down, she stood up teasing me a bit while showing me her bare body as she slowly spun around. She asked me "Like what you see?" Before I could say anything, she bent down grabbed my erect cock and said "looks like your cock likes it" as she started to stroke my cock. Julie knelt between my legs and started to stroke my cock. As she continued to stroke it, she was also giving light kisses on the tip of my cock. Before long I started to ooze out precum, Julie licked the precum off my cock and then proceeded to take my entire cock head in her mouth. Julie started to suck on my cock, and I was in heaven.

As she increased her pace she was taking more and more of my cock inside her mouth, before long she had my whole shaft inside her mouth. She was sucking my cock while fondling my balls. I could feel my orgasm building up, so I told her I was going to cum. Julie looked at me and continued to deep throat my cock. I couldn't take it any longer and started to cum in her mouth. She pulled up a little and the cum dripped down my shaft. She swallowed the cum still in her mouth and then licked my cock clean. She grabbed her kameez and wiped off the cum from my pubic region. She wiped her face and said "now it your turn to please me" as she sat on the sofa and spread her legs.

I got down on my knees between her legs. For the first time I saw a pussy in front of me and it was gorgeous. Julie grabbed my head with her hands and slowly pulled it forward. I was breathing on her pussy lips, I put her legs on my shoulders as I started to lick and kiss around her pussy. I gave light kisses on her thighs in between licking her pussy. I pushed my tongue in her pussy and her lips parted to let my tongue inside her. I started licking the inner walls of her pussy and her clit. Julie started to moan as I was feasting on her pussy nectar. I inserted a finger in her love canal and started to fuck her with my finger while licking her clit. I could tell Julie was enjoying it as she started to moan quite loudly, and before long Julie climaxed.

While she was catching her breath, Julie laid back on the sofa and asked me to come on top of her again. As I got on top I started to suck on her juicy melons. I took her entire nipple and areola in my mouth as I sucked them like a baby. Then I moved up and started to make out with Julie. As we were making out my cock was rubbing against her pussy. Julie then grabbed my cock and placed the tip right against her pussy entrance, understanding the signal I gave a push and my cock slid right inside her warm and wet pussy. I pushed my cock all the inside her pussy and it went in. I held this position with my dick deep inside my beautiful cousin for a while enjoying the heavenly feeling of a pussy against my bare cock.

I then started the in and out motion slowly fucking Julie. She helped with thrusts of her own and wrapped her legs around my hips using it to pull me deeper inside her with each thrust. I was getting too excited and started to fuck her with short deep thrusts. Julie understood that I won't last long at this rate, so she asked to get on top of me. I obeyed her and laid down on the sofa.

Julie got on top of me and held my cock as she sat down on it. I watched as her pussy swallowed my whole cock. She bent forward and started to ride my cock. As she continued to ride me her tits were swinging in front of my face. I raised my head and started to suck on her nipples and my hands were caressing her ass. Julie controlled the pace at which we fucked but it didn't take long for her to push me to climax again. I told her I was about to cum, she got off my cock and started to jerk it off with her hand and as I started to ejaculate, she pointed my cock towards her chest and let me cum on her breast. The scene was nothing short of a dream, I had sex for the first time and here I was cumming on the tits of my cousin who has been an obsession of mine for a long time. Julie took my phone and took a photo of just her breast with my cum on them and told be this is a souvenir from my first sex session.

After we were done Julie got up with my cum still flowing down from her breasts and said she was going to the living room bathroom to wash up. On her way out as I was admiring her ass she said "are you coming?" Without saying a word, I followed her swaying ass to the bathroom. We both helped each other clean up and made out one more time before we got dressed up and went back to our respective rooms. I slept like a baby that night. Since then, I had sex with Julie multiple times, but our first time will always be a special memory for me.