All Comments on 'My Crazy Night Pt. 01'

by Jaazy_Jazmin

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
robb123xyzrobb123xyzalmost 4 years ago

awesome writing. good job Jaz. Keep writing more !!!

29wordsforsnow29wordsforsnowalmost 4 years ago

Hi Jaaz,

Celebrating fifty-thousand views in such a short time. People do like documentaries these days, don't they?

But I guess you got more views in that bar within less an hour :)

At least that's what I guessed, seeing the pictures you added for my understanding.

It was one crazy project, I must say. It felt like working on a puzzle, putting all the pieces of your memory together to replay the course of events.

Thanks for all your answers, background information and patience. I guess, I missed out a lot of questions, but well, maybe some less shy guy is bold enough to ask about...

It was fun to play around with those...pixels...and bring out your best side(s). The Underground should really spend some money on proper lightning. Those smartphone cams really aren't made for dark corners ;)

And you know what I really like? The end of title "...Pt 01".

Looking forward what crazy night experience you will share with us next time.

Yours sinnerely, 29wordsforsnow

Jaazy_JazminJaazy_Jazminalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you all. This was a new experience for me and @29wordsforsnow thanks for taking the time and asking me the things in AMA to present my event to the readers.

Hope to share more ;)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Too good to be true.. may be it is true

Came across a proper steamy story after ages. If its true, then jaaz is truly wild (mentioning ‘mum of 2’ out of nowhere wasn’t very convincing) and world would love to know more about her sleazy encounters, wild and carefree shenanigans and in general feasting her ‘made for only dirty sex’ naked body for visual delight of all. Very rarely we come across such ‘ladies’ who can light up insatiable fire in groin.

Even if its not true, she is doing wonders to light up imagination of men and women who are looking for something different in today’s plastic porn in the name of erotica.

I wish there are other mediums, twitter, mail etc, to stay connected. Much love (and semen) to lilith from India.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Real?

I hope this is real. Perhaps you could do it again and show us some full face pictures of you swallowing some cock, being fucked and groped and fucked again. Thats if you really are little married slut, of course.

Jaazy_JazminJaazy_Jazminalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you anonymous for all the lovely comments. I am glad that you enjoyed my encounter. Yes it is 100% real and thanks to @29wordsforsnow for his time to ask me the detailed queries in the AMA and putting it together in such a nice form.

Lol I was so drunk I didnt recall some of it, I infact got in touch with some of them to ask what happened hi hi

DchargerDchargerover 2 years ago

Such a HOT and SEXY story. I sure enjoyed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Beautiful and fun. You area dream woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Jazz’s husband should know that he is fortunate to have such a liberated sex pot like her for his wife. He should truly appreciate how she uses her body to pleasure others. What a lovely woman. Love to meat you at rbeach.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJaazy_Jazmin@Jaazy_Jazmin
== About Me: Jaaz ==!?!=== Hi Loves, This is gonna be long profile but hope you will love getting in touch I am Jazmin, call me Jaaz, an Swiss-Indian married wife and mum residing in Europe. Well, yes, I am in lifestyle and other fun as well. I have boyfriends and dates with...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES