My Crazy Night Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pete was grinning like a Cheshire cat as he slid his fingers along my thighs upwards to my center, "Wow, you're so damn wet." A finger dipping inside me and testing the shallow waters.

"That's sweat," I replied dryly, trying to steal my prize from his cigarette packet, but he pulled it out of my reach again. "Gimme that damn thing," I snapped.

Playing with a cigarette between two of his fingers, he said, "I think, we are all going to enjoy your reward." Then he stepped outside.

In the alley

I felt cold air rushing over my generously exposed skin, once I followed him outside to have my smoke. The chill hugged me tightly, my nipples were all erect and it felt like a needle was being poked into them. I wrapped my arms around me to cover as much of skin as possible. As my hands reached around my back, I could feel more stickiness. Those fuckers must have wiped their hands on my back or even their dicks. But in that moment, I couldn't care less, all I wanted was a cigarette and go back to the warmth of the bar.

"So, what about my smoke?" I pressed through my lips.

Pete, that bastard, just stood there in his long-arm sweater, watching me amused, while I was shivering in the cold. "I don't think, I was payed enough yet for my precious tobacco," he bargained, flicking his tongue over the filter of the cigarette like it was one of my nipples.

"All night long, it was us," he pointed to his two friends that had joined us, "who entertained you. Your turn, now. Show us how hot your lips will look like," he let his tongue dance around the cigarette's end, "when you close them around my stub." I eventually understood what was on his dirty mind as his eyes slid down to my still sticky hand.

Raising my fingers to my mouth, I inserted one by one into my mouth. I let my tongue swirl around my digits, wetting their salty, half-dried residues. With each finger, I could see the snakes growing larger inside their pants. Thinking back to that moment now, I can't believe I tasted someone's salty cum and how slutty I behaved to get that smoke.

I finished with my little finger, sucking it slowly into my mouth a few times, in and out, my eyes resting on Pete's face. He was lost in the moment, the cigarette that he had teasingly put in his mouth, dangled dangerously between his thick lips, on the edge of slipping out any moment. To save my reward from that fate, I let the digit go from my smoke hungry mouth with a loud pop. Pete, shaken from his dreams, tightened his lips' grip.

He moved forward, closing in on me. As he stood before me, he took the cigarette and placed its end in my mouth. He seized the moment and ran his finger along my lips. My head lunged forward at him, ready to bite. But the drowsiness after all that drinks had weakened my reflexes. All I did was make him laugh, "The little tigress wants some meat of Pete? Care for what you wish." With that he raised a lighter and set fire to the coffin nail in my mouth.

I greedily took a deep puff and closed my eyes, leaning back to rest my head against the wall. Suddenly, I felt myself being lifted and I was laid down on top of a dumpster. His two friends just held me and started to run their warming hands over my upper body. Meanwhile, Pete took hold of my shorts and pulled them down along with my underwear. He threw my G-string on my face, saying, "That's our souvenir." His head was almost instantly plunged between my legs. Despite the cold, my body was soon boiling. I can't recall when he brought his fingers into his wicked game, but I do remember the ring on his finger that added a whole lot of new sensations. Within minutes he had me oozing like a fountain.

I thought he had finished and I could go back inside when he helped me down. But instead he just faced me towards the dumpster, spread my naked legs and pushed his monster in. I didn't even realized I was getting it, I was just so..wasted. All I can remember is that I rolled up my eyes up and said, "Yes, please."

In what felt like an endless second, I could feel my drunken body swaying, while the rest of the world was reduced to my heavy breathing. As I listened to this swelling sound, all of a sudden, a voice penetrated my aroused mind. Pete was talking to someone. I turned my head and some homeless guy appeared in my blurred vision.

I heard Pete grunting, "See this bitch?" With his words a warm breeze blew onto my back. "Mum of two." An animal growl mixed into his short gasps, "And, tonight, I make her return to her hubby with my seeds inside."

The homeless guy came closer without saying anything. He groped my swinging tits, his hands particular strong and rough, probably a daily wage earner waiting for his chance. He loosened his pants and put his throbbing dick in my hand which I started to stroke. For another few minutes my focus went back to the view of the dumpster and our groans and moans, the only sounds in the cold night air. I could feel warm cum drops released in my fanny and on my hands. It was like I was the cumslut satisfying all of them.

"What the fuck?" I heard Sam shouting. Dragged back to reality, I saw the guys pulling up their pants and hiding in the night. I collected the few bits of my clothing and stepped back into the damp G-string and my jeans shorts. I tried to button it up again. But it took me a moment to realize that the buttons must have gone astray when Pete had torn it off my haunch. All the while Sam was ranting about what had come to my mind and that he was about to leave.

The way home

I tried to excuse myself, but he was storming off. Following him back into the bar, I got my jacket and left the bar. I caught him outside the main entrance. He was fuming and I tried my best to calm him down. Running my hands all over his back and chest, I pleaded, "Come on, I'm so sorry. At least, give me a ride home." Clinging to his body, I tried to place a kiss on his face, but he shook his head. He turned to his car. The "Yeah", his order to follow him, was full of anger and disappointment.

While driving me home, he was silent as a stone, no reaction to my attempts to explain what had happened. I blamed him to have shown up late, blamed the tourists who got me drunken and wasted. I tried to explain that I had had a little fun only to pass the time and had given them just a souvenir for their celebration.

Parked in front of the house, he murmured something and got like all rabbit faced when I tried to say goodbye. The unspoken question 'Why didn't I get any?' written all over his face. When I put my hand on the handle of the car door, he grabbed my shoulder and pulled me down to his loins. With his hand on the back of my head he tried to make me suck his half-erect manhood. But he soon got mad over me, as I wasn't into angry blowjobs that moment.

He let my head go and furiously drove down the street, nearby to a community center. He hit the steering wheel and gave me a frustrated look. In a way, I thought, he was correct and I felt bad that I had paid him only so little attention that night. Without words I wriggled out of my shorts and climbed over his lap, his cock cram-full with blood from his anger induced blood pressure. Pulling my thong aside I sat down on him and gave him a quickie in excuse of his bad night.

Before I had a chance to get back into my shorts, he grasped my panties and ripped them off. "I deserve a souvenir, too."

When my bum was half-way in the shorts, he leaned over and opened the door, "You know your way back home."

It was around 5 am and I was standing alone on the sidewalk, pulling up what, hours ago, had been sexy hot pants, but now was just rags that didn't leave much to anyone's imagination. The 400 or 500 meters long walk home I knew well from getting the groceries every week in that center. Even though it was still dark, some clerks of the grocery store were already preparing to open in the morning. I saw one the guys with a cardboard box in his hands, staring at me in disbelief.

Before I turned the last corner to our house, I came across some of the regular joggers that were already on their morning round. Walking past them, they passed me a knowing smile. With that much of me on public display, it wasn't hard guess what I had been up to that night. Neither, were the street lights of any help to me to reach our house unnoticed.

On arrival, I just went inside and straight to bed without even showering. I kissed my hubby good night and lay down. I felt like my hands, my boobs, my lips and pussy had all a crispy feeling. It was all cum laden and had a pungent smell, but I liked sleeping with those on.

When I woke in the late morning, my phone was all lit. I found a message sent by one of the tourists.

Epilogue

But they weren't the only ones who remembered me. For a week or so, I avoided the grocery shop I had passed that morning. But when I finally went there, I met the grocery shop guy who had seen me. He asked me out, "Just a beer and bit of fun?"...But that's another story.

Now, let me finish with one last confession: In the beginning, I wasn't fully honest with you. You must know, what I want most of all is that my partner bumps here...that he savors all the details that those strangers saw...that he learns about all the body parts I let them touch...that he knows about the probing questions I freely answered...that he sees the number of readers that now know about my crazy night.

So, please, please, leave your cumments for him!

12