My Cuckold Wedding Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DerekGrant
DerekGrant
274 Followers

"So you are marrying Mark as well as being bedded by your big beautiful Boss. Is that it?" Mom asked me when I told her about the wedding plans.

I was surprised that my Mother knew about my unusual three cornered love-life and said so.

"Like father- like son," she said. "Mark's Mother, Annette, has had a few Boyfriends over the years. Have you ever wondered why Mark doesn't have ginger hair like his Alexander, his Dad?"

I hadn't! It had never occurred to my why Mark was so completely different to his Father. Although of similar build, Mark had a darker, almost Latin, complexion whereas Alex was of Scottish red-haired stock.

"And Alex knew?" I asked.

"Of course?" Mom replied, as she pushed her dinner around her plate absentmindedly. "And he used to arrange her dates for her."

"What? Tell me more."

"No! They're friends of mine Mary, and you know all you need to know," she replied and started to eat her dinner in silence.

Another time I would have wanted that conversation to continue, but I was tired and I had a wedding to plan -- with Gregg. But Mom had something else to say.

"That's the thing about kids Mary", she said while smiling back at me, "they think they invent everything that's new. Nothing is Dear. Nothing in this world anyway!"

"Yes Mom. Goodnight Mom!"

The following morning Mom had forgotten her little piece of Mark's family history and her homespun philosophy and told me that she would take over all of the preparations for my wedding to Mark. I was grateful for two reasons -- I didn't have the time (or the money) -- it gave me more opportunities to lie in my Lover's bed.

I reflected on Mom's words as I ate my breakfast that morning. It was an incredibly generous offer to pay and arrange for my wedding to Mark. "It should have been your Father's job," she had said, but he was no longer living with us so she had stepped in to help.

I felt guilty that I hadn't taken Mom into my confidence about Gregg but she had clearly guessed what had been happening in my new job. Then she stunned me with what she had said next

"I assume that you have put 'the cage' on Mark," she said as she bit into a slice of toast.

I put my coffee down quickly before my shaking hand spilled it all onto the table and Mom, of course, saw the shock on my face and laughed.

"Y.. Y.... YES...." I gulped.

"I told you Dear. Nothing's new. Those things have been around for years -- in one form or another."

But she wasn't finished with me yet. I sat, with my coffee still safe on the table, waiting for her inevitable question. "So who is promising to do what at the Wedding?"

A simple question at last. "It will be a normal wedding except that I shall not vow to obey and be faithful."

"And Mark?"

"He will take the full vow. All of it."

"And who will give you away Mary?" Mom asked.

"I have asked Gregg to stand beside me at the altar," I replied.

"Your Lover giving you to your new husband? That's different!"

"Not really Mom, because Gregg will join us in the Registry for another small ceremony between the three of us."

"A cuckold's contract?" Mom asked.

"My word! How did you guess?"

Mom looked smug at my surprised reaction as she replied, "Our Reverend Martin Galbraith has officiated this kind of wedding before. He might have told you that Mary."

"He did!"

"And you know that he's a cuckold too?"

"I do," I replied, "and he was very sympathetic to our situation."

"So he should be, now that his Wife, Suzanne, is expecting another of her Lover's children."

Mom looked at me again, in that intense way she had when she was sure of what she was saying. "You do know, don't you Mary," she said slowly, so every word sank into my brain, "that being a cuckold husband will not make Mark less of a man. Because he will not in my eyes."

Mom was as good as her word and, although I was saved the time, worry, and expense of making the arrangements, she managed to keep me up to date with her plans. All I had to do was please Gregg in his bed and be kind and thoughtful to Mark while simultaneously humiliating him sufficiently to keep his submissive masochist tendencies simmering. And with each humiliation he grew happier by the day.

Two weeks after my talk with Mom, Gregg, Mark and I were sitting in his kitchen once again on a Saturday morning after a particularly long and exhausting night of loving. Gregg and I were comfortably naked under our silk robes, while Mark looked sweet in a very nice cuckold's ensemble, and it was he who raised the question over consummation.

He had been quiet the night before and had attended to his duties with commendable diligence. Even as I sat on the stool against the breakfast bar the memory of his warm tongue on my labia happily scooping out Gregg's seed onto his tongue to swallow in that act of total subservience was a happy recollection of the pleasures of the body. "We know what is going to happen at the wedding don't we?" he asked.

"Yes cuckold," said Gregg kindly, despite the reference to his status, "what's on your mind?"

"What about afterwards? You know.... the honeymoon..... and con........"

"Consummation?" said Gregg to help move the conversation on -- Mark nodded. "I think that is Mary's call."

Mark nodded again.

DerekGrant
DerekGrant
274 Followers
12