All Comments on 'My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure Pt. 02'

by Brittni4u

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
ipreferoralipreferoralalmost 4 years ago

Great descriptions of the feast! You dive right in, just setting enough of the scene to launch the action. Personally, I go to nirvana when a woman cums while sucking me off and you recreate that in your writing.

janedoe555janedoe555almost 4 years ago
Sexy AF

Wow... this one really got me going! Hope the 3rd comes soon!

Thunderhead69Thunderhead69almost 4 years ago
Simply Outstanding !

Brittni, you truly are a devoted cum slut. This story is so hot and dirty, I hope you'll continue to write more in the future on your obsessive love of both male and female cum. You're the best.

FOUNTAINPEN67FOUNTAINPEN67almost 4 years ago
Five Stars! Wet hot and STICKY!!!!

Nobody writes oral sex and body fluid gulping better than Brittni! First rate job... as always, you handle the fetish of swallowing ejaculate, cum play, and female ejaclate with the literary prowess of someone well beyond your years, conveying the mental image where every sticky warm squirt and every dribble is felt by the reader. More of this please!

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLalmost 4 years ago
Cum Slurping Bitch

Brittni you little cum slurping bitch..Damn, I was ready to get down and give you a hand and mouth while you ate those fucking twin loads of swimmers..I love your detail and you could say your story was chock full of nut...

petitechasseurpetitechasseuralmost 4 years ago

I came a full quart of grool, reading this story. My bedroom is flooding! Help!

chucker77chucker77almost 4 years ago
wow wow wow... had trouble getting to the end... great Brit

awesome

MonsterGuyXMonsterGuyXalmost 4 years ago

Amazing... Brittni4u, you've done it again! Keep these stories cumming 4 us & we'll keep cumming 4 u!

Skye_subSkye_subalmost 4 years ago
Amazing Babe!

This story is so fucking hot; it’s on fire! The latter half of this story is a premonition ;) I love you, babe. Keep em cumming!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 1

You're such a bad girl, Brittni. The way you described blowing both Paul and Bruce was especially intense. Lucky guys. I also liked how you blew those two store owners, and recorded it for Alfonso. So nasty. My favorite parts were: "Giggling, I replied, "That's Ok...you almost choked me. That was so much! Now we can move on to your second load. I'm going to tell you like I told your brother, let me know when you are going to cum."

Moving my jaw back and forth to loosen it back up, I wrapped my lips around that head again. I sucked out the air before sealing my mouth, clamping the rigid mushroom. That second time, I started slower so not to numb the dick but to build it up. He reciprocated with quick body shudders, non-verbally expressing his satisfaction. Soon, I was sucking every inch allowing the head past my gag reflex causing Bruce to shift more towards the edge of the bed. I reached down and slid my flat hands under his ass, coaxing him to stand up. I wanted that cock deeper and figured if he fucked my throat from a downward angle, it would give me that deeper sensation I desired.

Squeezing and pulling on his young muscular ass cheeks were the perfect guide. He began moving his hips, essentially fucking my mouth. Every time his warm heavy balls would slap my chin, my pussy juiced even more because I knew what they were getting close to releasing. Both our foreheads were sweating and after several minutes of pumping, his thrusting slowed down. With a long extended jab, Bruce tapped my head with his signal, moaned deeply and his throbbing dick blasted! Coating my tonsils with that delicious white slime, his dick ejaculated several times. Just feeling the thick shaft twitch in my mouth almost gave me an orgasm without touching myself.

When the spurting had stopped, I needed to swallow his pudding like semen. My eyes were watering from the intense depth but that did not slow down my enthusiasm when I pulled my mouth off. I gulped down the warm cum. His second load tasted slightly sweeter than the first but still chalked full of salty protein. I left the bedroom to get me a glass of water to wash down all that sperm. Those four loads from two teenagers with hyperspermia were easily the equivalent to 20 to 25 regular loads from average men. I actually felt full and satisfied which never happens when I blow someone."

And

"With a slight upward arch to his cock and being a couple inches taller than Mateo, I rose up higher on my knees to get in proper position. His head was thicker and more rigid so I planted it to the back of my throat and opened it up like a snake swallowing its prey. After a couple of gags, I created extra saliva, then deepthroated it. Bobbing my head in and out, I sucked it rapidly to create the perfect friction.

Santiago's cock leaked precum all over my tongue and that taste fueled my desire to get that second load from these Hispanic men. I crammed it down my throat and stopped sucking so I could take some time to lick his balls without choking. Judging by his long moan, he was impressed that I could extend my tongue with a cock lodged down my throat. If I could have just swallowed his entire dick, I would have. My sucking started back up and once my pace was rapid and determined, I knew it wouldn't be long before I got my treat.

He put one hand on the metal box container, nearly knocking my phone down but I didn't allow it to detour me. Slobber was dripping from my mouth but that was expected from the technique I was implementing. I'm sure Santiago didn't mind his very sloppy blowjob because he suddenly tensed up and grunted loudly.

"Uunngghhhhhhauughhhhhhhhhh! Unnggnngggggggggg!"

His cum literally blasted out of his cock all over the back of my throat. I pulled back so I could curl my tongue and stop it from gagging me. It had a stronger biting taste than Mateo's seed which I found hot. Finally when Santiago's cock stopped ejaculating. I was able to swallow it with the head still between my lips. It tasted even better going down but I would have gladly taken more. Had we enough time, I would have blown them both again but I needed to get back to my grocery shopping before the frozen items, thawed. Standing up, I wiped the dusty cinders off my knees before adjusting my hair. I took the phone and shut off the video and used it as a mirror to make sure there wasn't any cum on my face or lips."

Keep up the great work. You are very talented and kinky. I can't wait to read more. I'm rock-hard now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Chapter 2

So nasty. I loved how you would pleasure yourself while blowing Paul and Bruce, the way you described how sucking dick and anticipating the load would turn you on. Nice change with you taking up a job in Canada. I didn't expect you to blow your boss so quickly. The deal you made with Molly was really naughty. The image of you wearing a skirt and a blazer, with cherry red lipstick on... Nice addition with Kelly, and good job with building up sexual tension. The way you described her... smoking hot. My favorite parts were: "When that familiar dick was ready, I formed a perfect pocket with my lips. Taking his hand, I guided it to my head, and then tapped on his ass for encouragement before dropping my arms so to totally relax. Knowing how big a load he was going to feed me made my pussy juice over. It is tough to describe but having consumed so much delicious salty cum during the course of the day only excited me more to know I was going to end it with two more loads.

I held up my finger to pause him in order to offer one last instruction and after he pulled his hard cock out of my mouth, I advised, "Take your time and use my mouth, just like you would with a pussy. Fuck it steady and don't stuff it down my throat because I want to relax and get the full taste."

I manually put his dick back into my mouth awaiting for him to use my advice. Sure enough, Bruce placed both hands gently on the back of my head and thrusted slow and steady. It was nice to not have to do the work and just allow Bruce to do his thing. It fit perfectly and I applied mouth tightness so that it would not take him as long. He stood on his tiptoes, and fucked my mouth with purpose. For me that purpose was twofold after I slipped my finger inside my pajama pants. Rubbing my clit, I needed a good strong orgasm along with my scrumptious salty evening snack. Both of us seemed to build quickly and just the thought of that huge young load blasting into my mouth caused me to squirm and twitch in climax. It was a full body pleasure so I clenched up and enjoyed it.

Just as I was finishing, Bruce warned, "Oh Britt...I'm about to cum. Get ready."

No sooner than those words left his mouth, he let loose and began spurting his creamy sperm into my mouth. I wasn't expecting so much because of the two previous morning drainings but I was pleasantly surprised. His legs trembled and he continued to blow his load until my mouth was full. It is hard to describe just how much semen is ejaculated from a guy with hypersmermia but it is such an insane amount. Once he pulled his dick out of mouth, I savored the flavor then swallowed it down while scrubbing my clit to another powerful orgasm. I grunted, dug my bare feet into the mattress while arching my back to allow the pleasure to completely envelope me."

And

"Dressed in a short emerald green slinky dress, white hose, and black heels, I arrived about fifteen minutes early at the pub and Kelly was already seated by the window. The waitress led me in that direction and I sat across from her in a booth. We exchanged pleasantries and began talking. She was very sweet and could compliment with the best of them. I really liked her style as she was dressed in black jeans and a nice red short sleeved top. Her long hair was straightened and flowing down over her shoulders but what really stood out was her eyes. They were large and projected a sexy illumination.

She smiled as she shifted the subject, "Yesterday you were talking about your love for cum." I felt embarrassed that a stranger at the time had heard that but she quickly set my mind at ease when she read my body language, "It's ok. Don't feel bad or apologize. We like what we like sexually and there is nothing wrong with that. I also love cum but it happens to be female cum that I love which makes sense...well....because I'm a lesbian.""

Keep up the great work. I can't wait to read about you having sex with a woman.

Spencer421Spencer421almost 4 years ago

Great work with this story! I normally prefer more realistic erotic stories but this one was so fun I didn't mind the unrealistic elements of it... I would love a part three where either Alfonzo or the twins join the new lover for a group session.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Wow. So hot. I'm so fucking hard right now, my dick is throbbing. Loved the way Kelly couldn't help herself and started fingering you in the car, on the way to your apartment, pushing you over the edge. You described your passion and desires so well. And when Kelly licked your big bkack dildo and fucked herself with it, cumming so much that her juices ran down her ass and inner thighs, dripping on your chin... so kinky and erotic. It turned me on so much. Her dirty talk was hot as fuck too. Love how you decided to "clean up the mess" afterward, and have Molly watch. I didn't expect that. Really nasty. I hope she will join in too. My favorite parts were: "I was so on fire that I would have done anything she asked. I was hooked by her brash sexuality and had to have her. I wanted to absolutely tear her apart in bed. It is a faint memory now but I might have drove through every stop sign and light to quickly get back to my apartment.

We were attacking each other through the door. Our mouths were locked and as we shuffled sideways past Molly sitting on the couch, we could barely see where we were going. Once inside my bedroom, Kelly lifted me up and softly dropped me on my back on the bed. She flipped both my high heels off my dangling feet onto the floor before climbing directly on top of me. Pressing her body weight directly on mine, we kissed like we were trying to steal each other's breath. It was lustful and passionate! Our lips connected perfectly and I could not get enough of her everything."

And

"She sucked on the dildo while looking up to the ceiling and swallowed as much as she could in order to provide enough lube for the phallus. It was unnecessary because my pussy was soaked in anticipation but gave me a great visual of her deepthroating. After a gag, she spit on the head, then slathered it evenly all over the dick. Kelly took two puffs of air and pushed in the seven inch cock deep in her pussy without stopping. Once every inch had disappeared, she sighed. "Ahhhhhh...there we go!"

Placing two fingers on the end and while using only her wrist, Kelly slid the dong in and out of her pussy right in front of my face. That musky scent and the great view of the dick stretching and fucking her pussy just inches from my face was intoxicating. Her moans were more like grunting gurgles but what really stood out was the sound her pussy would make. In addition to the wet sluicing, there was a thick clunk slapping taking place every time the dildo head would kiss her cervix.

"Oh fuck! Hear that? That is my pent up thick cum back in there. I'm going to work it out for you! Oh! Oh!" She moaned.

My pussy twitched in anticipation. Kelly pounded herself harder and a short time later, I witnessed exactly what she was referring to. At the base of her pussy where it comes to a point, thick white cum began to secrete a trail that oozed over her taint and into her asshole before coagulating on her cheek. Simultaneously, another goopy trail formed and inched down the inside of her thigh. It was such an erotic sight for a cum lover like me. It took all the self-control I had to not raise up and start licking it off.

Kelly put her head down, closed her eyes, and then orgasmed in a low pitched extended groan, "Uhhhhhh! Yeahhhh! Unnggggggggg! Ungggggggg!"

Watching her pussy lips pulsate around my black dildo was more than I could handle. With my middle finger, I scrubbed my own clit until I also orgasmed. We both shook and quivered like we had just been electrocuted. Not missing a beat, as soon as her spasm subsided, she was right back fucking herself over my face. It all had thrown me into sexual beast mode and I became out of control wanting more.

I pleaded in desperation, "I need it! I need all that cum! Please Kelly make as much as you can! It is flowing out of you! That is so amazing, I have never seen anything like it! Fuck that is so hot! Don't stop!"

Keep up the great work. I always enjoy reading your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So kinky and hot. Excellent ending. The part where you smeared Kelly's cum on your nipples and lips and inside your pussy got me so hard. I especially liked the way you woke up to her fucking herself with your dildo too. You described your mutual attraction and passion so well. My favorite parts were: "My tongue was speed flicking her swollen nub so quickly, it reminded me of humming bird wings. When I opened my mouth wider, I latched on and sucked it so hard that it pulled away from her slit. She squealed, dug her feet into the sheets and came hard. Another batch of thick cum spewed into my mouth for one last taste. It was a perfect finale. Sure, some of it smeared onto my chin but I cleaned that off as well. When I sat up, I felt fuller than I had felt even on the days when I consumed the twins' huge loads.

Molly shrugged and added, "Wow! That was hot! I think I need to go to my room right now and masturbate." She calmly walked out of my room.

Right then, I had determined that I was hooked. I had found a lover who was gorgeous, very sexually compatible, produced more cum in one session than I had ever had before and it even had a better taste. What was there not to love about Kelly? It didn't matter she was a woman, it only mattered how our chemistry was a perfect match. Kelly and I laid in bed kissing and softly caressing each other for another fifteen minutes while chatting before we fell asleep.

We slept through the night and early the next morning while I remained in a sleepy foggy haze, she told me she had to leave. She was going to make me breakfast before she left. I thought that was sweet and I fell back to sleep but soon after was reawakened with the squishing sound of her pumping her pussy with my black dildo along with moans. As soon as my eyes opened and I became coherent, she let out a huge grunt. Kelly's strong orgasm had her bent over my bedroom chair, holding herself up during her violent shaking."

And

"With her permission, I wanted others to see it just so they could believe it. While retrieving my phone, I noticed a water bottle sitting on the table with a thick plastic straw. That gave me a great idea and I pulled it out. After I snapped several pictures, I sat with my legs crossed just inches from her cream filled pussy. I dipped my fingers in it and would wipe some on my body. It became ritualistic for me and I made sure my nipples were covered in her cum, along with my lips like lip gloss and I even took a large scoop and stuffed it in my own pussy just to have her inside me. I'm not proud of all the things I did, but I couldn't stop myself. My cum fetish was in control not rational thinking.

I had dabbled enough and needed to eat every drop of Kelly's grool. Back on my stomach, I was slurping and licking it up. Just feeling that slimy goo slide off her skin and into my mouth sent butterflies into my stomach along with the warm cum. The biggest pile was under her pussy slit packed in her ass crack. That is when I used the straw and sucked it out of crevices that would have been difficult to get in with my tongue alone. The viscosity made it occasionally difficult so I would have to really suck hard like I was drinking a milk shake. All I could do was moan, "mmmm" after every couple swallows. It was so tangy and salty, just how I love it. It took me nearly ten minutes to eat it all in its entirety. I felt full like I had consumed a huge dessert. I giggled because I had imagined I had just ate a whole creampie."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Great continuation of this story line. My fiance and I LOVE it!!! You're giving us so many bad, but oh so fucking good, ideas! :P

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Ch 1 was 2017.

Ch 2 was 2020.

It's 2023, time for Ch 3, Britt getting airtight with Alfonso & sons.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous