My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,122 Followers

When that familiar dick was ready, I formed a perfect pocket with my lips. Taking his hand, I guided it to my head, and then tapped on his ass for encouragement before dropping my arms so to totally relax. Knowing how big a load he was going to feed me made my pussy juice over. It is tough to describe but having consumed so much delicious salty cum during the course of the day only excited me more to know I was going to end it with two more loads.

I held up my finger to pause him in order to offer one last instruction and after he pulled his hard cock out of my mouth, I advised, "Take your time and use my mouth, just like you would with a pussy. Fuck it steady and don't stuff it down my throat because I want to relax and get the full taste."

I manually put his dick back into my mouth awaiting for him to use my advice. Sure enough, Bruce placed both hands gently on the back of my head and thrusted slow and steady. It was nice to not have to do the work and just allow Bruce to do his thing. It fit perfectly and I applied mouth tightness so that it would not take him as long. He stood on his tiptoes, and fucked my mouth with purpose. For me that purpose was twofold after I slipped my finger inside my pajama pants. Rubbing my clit, I needed a good strong orgasm along with my scrumptious salty evening snack. Both of us seemed to build quickly and just the thought of that huge young load blasting into my mouth caused me to squirm and twitch in climax. It was a full body pleasure so I clenched up and enjoyed it.

Just as I was finishing, Bruce warned, "Oh Britt...I'm about to cum. Get ready."

No sooner than those words left his mouth, he let loose and began spurting his creamy sperm into my mouth. I wasn't expecting so much because of the two previous morning drainings but I was pleasantly surprised. His legs trembled and he continued to blow his load until my mouth was full. It is hard to describe just how much semen is ejaculated from a guy with hypersmermia but it is such an insane amount. Once he pulled his dick out of mouth, I savored the flavor then swallowed it down while scrubbing my clit to another powerful orgasm. I grunted, dug my bare feet into the mattress while arching my back to allow the pleasure to completely envelope me.

I sighed, "Wow...that was great! Your cum took on a sweeter more tangy taste tonight. It was really good. Go get Paul and tell him to come on back here."

When Paul stepped through my door, I could see he was already hard in his sweat pants with anticipation. I giggled, "It sure looks like you are ready aren't you? Get em off and come over here."

As his pants dropped and his thick smooth hard cock pointed toward the ceiling. I explained just how he was going to fuck my mouth like his brother had just completed. Paul was anxious and couldn't get his cock in my warm mouth quick enough. Once I cupped his heavy balls, I understood why. They felt hot to the touch because they had filled since the morning release.

Turning my head and providing a perfect suction hole with my mouth, he was a little more aggressive than Bruce had been but I was sympathetic to his need. He was grunting and pumping my mouth while taking a different approach to holding my head. His hands were gripping my forehead and chin in order to gain that leverage to fuck my face. I really wasn't in the mood for him to fuck so hard but I knew it would make him cum quicker so I allowed it. I put up with his balls slapping my cheek and all the gagging just to get that wonderful tasting seed. I needed another batch and was close to getting it.

Paul's drilling slowed to long jabs before he released a loud moan, "Here it comes! Ohhhhhh! Mmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmm! Yeahhhhhhhh!"

His squirts slapped my tonsils but in a good way. He filled my mouth even more than Bruce had done causing a small amount to drool out of the corner of my lips. I quickly caught it with my finger and was able to save it when he pulled his cock out. It took two swallows to make sure I had it all down. It was so good. Bruce was sweating from pumping so vigorously and left my room without tying his sweat pants. I was exhausted so I took a drink of water sitting on the table and fell asleep completely satisfied.

This became my routine for several weeks. I would blow the twins in the morning and before bed so I could get my cum fix and keep their balls properly drained. Even though the amount was very plentiful, I would still seek out strangers every few days in order to just get a little different taste and to provide some good footage to my boyfriend out to sea. I was finally keeping somewhat satisfied in my cravings which was rare for me.

However as time passed, I began to get bored with my life in Spain and began yearning for something more. I was financially secure and had all the cum I could eat but after two years, I needed a new challenge. A good childhood friend of mine with whom I had kept in contact, called me and shared that she had gotten a great job as a sales representative in Saskatchewan, Canada.

Molly continued on the phone, "Yes and the salary is insanely high because of the location. I know it gets cold here but they still need reps and I think you would be great at it with your ability to talk. You could come and share my apartment and make great money while rekindling our friendship."

"What city is it in?"

"The city is called Regina and it's located toward the middle of the province. It is a nice sized city and there will be tons of things to do. I think we could have a lot of fun."

After two days of thinking about it and a long phone conversation with Alfonso, I sent the twins back to their mom's and I was on a plane to Canada with as many of my belongs that I could pack. I was nervous and excited simultaneously. I landed and Molly picked me up at airport. It all happened so fast, but that following Monday, I was settled in our apartment and working for the same company.

I had been so busy that I had naturally suppressed my cum craving. For me, drinking that thick salty cream is a physiological need and it was starting to consume me as the days passed. When I get in that state, I must suck someone off and sometimes several men consecutively to satisfy it. I compared it to dieting then binge eating.

That next Friday, I succumbed when I was in my boss, Henry's office. He was a large man, in his late 30s, well over six feet tall with broad shoulders and a goatee. Ironically, we were discussing a sexual harassment training session he was setting up when I grabbed his bulge through is dress pants.

I dryly asked, "Would this be considered sexual harassment?"

He was shocked and stuttered, "Uhhh...yes I believe so."

"What about this?" I asked while unzipping his trousers.

"Yes...I believe that is too."

Having so much experience, I was able to pull his cock out through the zipper pretty quickly. Half erect, he sat down in his nice leather office chair turned to side and I was on my knees behind his desk sucking his dick with enthusiasm. My head was bobbing up and down wanting that cum. I hadn't had it in a couple of weeks and my anticipation was in full force.

Henry leaned back in his chair and spread his legs further apart. His breathing became distorted in a grunt-like fashion when he let loose, "I'm cummin! Ohhhhhh...unnngggggggg! Yeahhhhhhh!" As he shook in his chair, his shoe heels were moving and scraping the carpeted floor while his slimy spunk struck the roof of my mouth with several large spurts.

Just as he was finishing with the big quiver, there was a knock at his door then Molly burst in, "Henry, can I get you to sign...Oh! I'm so sorry." Upon seeing my legs out from the side of the desk and the top of my blonde hair in his lap, she asked while stunned, "Britt? Is that you? Oh my God!"

After swallowing Henry's load, I stood up wiping my lips before a giggle, "Yeah it's me. I was just too tempted because I really needed that! At dinner tonight, I will explain it all to you. Now if you excuse me, you can get Henry to sign those for you after he zips up...hehe." Stepping past Molly, I walked out.

Molly was quiet the rest of the day and I had to work late so she would meet me later in the evening. When I walked into the pub, she signaled me over to the table. We made small chit chat while others sat close by. There was a man and woman next to us who appeared to be a couple. What struck me was how beautiful she was. Her long brunette hair with a reddish tint was flowing all over her leather jacket covered shoulders while her large hazel eyes and heart shaped lips just drew my attention. I tried not to stare but it was difficult.

We were so close in proximity, I could hear her speak to the man, "Ugh! Work today was tiring. I bet I sprayed a hundred trees. Thanks for asking me here for a beer. I needed to get out with a friend tonight."

After hearing that, it established they were not a couple but two friends enjoying each other's company. When my focus transferred back to Molly, I could tell she was thinking about what she had walked in on today. I needed to address the white elephant in the room.

"Let me explain what you saw today. This might sound like an excuse but it isn't. I don't know how to say this so I'm just going to say it. I am a cum addict. I just love it and the situation I had in Spain, spoiled me. I have cravings and I had not had any since I was there. I could not hold out any longer and when the opportunity presented itself with Henry today, I just went for it," I explained.

She asked curiously, "So you didn't just blow him to gain an advantage? To get all the top clients?"

I laughed, "Oh hell no. I'm not like that. I blew him for his delicious cum. It was pretty salty but did the trick. I only wish there was more of it."

Molly's face morphed into a more relaxed smile while snickering, "I had no idea. So that story that I heard when you were in college that you sucked off like twenty guys at a party was true?"

I smiled shamefully, "Well...yeah it is. I think it was closer to thirty but who's counting."

"Wow. I'm stunned that someone can love cum that much. I will swallow it when I give head but I don't love it. I'm not even sure I like it but I do it to please the guy. What did you mean when you said that situation in Spain spoiled you?" She asked.

I paused to gather my thoughts, "My older boyfriend Alfonso had a reproductive condition called hyperspermia which means his testicles produced about five times the amount of semen a normal ejaculation produces. It was great. He would fill my mouth up with his loads and that extra sperm made it taste amazing. It was salty but added a sweet flavor. The best part is how thick it was. I love it like that."

"Eww...I don't but if you do that is great. How often did you get it from him?"

"Well there is more. He had twin eighteen year old sons that had the same condition and would shoot even bigger loads than him which tasted even better. I would suck them off three times a day and was pleasantly drowning in their cum. I would think about it all day and want it just like someone with a food craving."

"Are you serious? That is so wild. So my Britt was finally satisfied?"

I giggled, "There's more. Alfonso loved when I sucked off other guys with the only stipulation that I video tape it so he could see me do it. So I would get even more spunk to drink to keep me supplied with variety. It really was a great situation but I just needed a change in life. That is why I came here but now that I'm established, I get those same ole cravings. So today when I had an opportunity, I took it."

Jokingly, she blurted, "You are such a cum slut. Who would have thought?"

As I laughed along with her, I looked up to see the gorgeous brunette lady staring at me with a huge smile on her face. Then I realized that if I could hear their conversation, she certainly could hear mine. I put my head down in embarrassment. Just as my head descended, Molly got up to go to the bathroom. Apparently, the gorgeous lady's friend did the same because she was sitting alone. She stood up and came to me.

After sitting in Molly's vacated seat, she pleasantly said, "Hi I'm Kelly. I couldn't help but overhear you and if you really do love it, I have something you might really enjoy but you have to have an open mind. Would you like to meet me here tomorrow for dinner around five and hear more about it? I'm here with my good friend Max and I'm staying at his house tonight.

I was mesmerized by her beauty so at first, I felt rude by my silence before snapping out of it. I was so intrigued by the possibility of attaining cum and to keep company with such a hot woman, so I responded, "I'm Brittni. Sure, I will meet you here tomorrow for dinner at five o'clock."

She chuckled graciously, "Good. It's a date. I will see you then. Here comes Max. Enjoy your dinner."

A minute later, Molly returned and I told her about Kelly coming over and speaking to me. They nodded at each other with a distance introduction and we continued conversing. I elaborated more on my love of cum among other sub related topics.

Molly blurted, "I have a great idea! I would be so indebted if you would do me a favor. Tomorrow morning I have a potential client which would be my biggest ever. I really need the commission. I was thinking maybe you could meet with him and...well...you know...blow him so I can get him as a client?"

I laughed hard before responding, "Oh so I blow him and you get the commission? What's in it for me?"

She leaned in and smiled, "Cum! You said you crave it and well not only could you help out a dear ole friend and roommate, you could get a nice snack in the process. Please? Pretty please with sugar on top?"

"OK...I will do it. Stop begging," I joked. We finished our evening and as I left, I stopped and got Kelly's number just in case there was an issue.

The next morning, I was fulfilling my favor to Molly. I put on a professional skirt and blazer combo, curled my hair and added cherry red lipstick. After slipping into my high heels, I was out the door and to the office in no time not sure if I was a business woman or a hooker. I internally smiled.

It was unusual to be there on a Saturday, so as I was tidying up my desk area, Joe arrived dressed semi casual in Docker pants and a golf polo shirt. We talked about the account and how I was filling in for Molly because she became "ill" this morning. He was close to signing with us but continued to be indecisive.

I finally got tired of the wait and boldly asked, "If I suck your dick right now, would that help you make up your mind?"

He was shocked that I had made such a statement. He had that look like, "Did I hear what I thought I heard?"

I smiled mischievously and asked, "Well?"

He stammered in his answer, "Uh..um..I guess so."

I stood up, took him by both hands and led him by walking backwards to my desk. Standing in front of it, I turned him around to where his ass was facing it. Once his slacks were unbuttoned and on the floor around his ankles, I yanked his briefs down only to find a half hard huge dong springing out. I loudly gasped at the thickness of it. At first I was more fascinated and wanted to play with it so I squeezed it with both hands before running them up and down the full 8 inches.

The head of Joe's monstrous manhood was shaped like an oblong mushroom similar to the kind people fry and eat. I could barely fit my mouth around it but sucked on it like a Popsicle. Using my tongue to swirl inside his hole, his sweet precum began forming and drizzling on my tongue. That taste hitting my buds was all it took to fuel my desire to suck out his cum as quickly as possible. I knew right away I would have to jerk it as I sucked because there was just no way, I was going to be able to get that much in my mouth. Length never slowed me down because I'm such a good deepthroater but girth was a different issue.

I swallowed and gagged on as much as I could before sucking it combined with a hand jerk. My saliva was providing enough lube and he sat on the edge of the desk allowing me to do my thing. The noises were slurping and smacking and the force was making his balls bounce. After a couple dollops of slobber dropped to the floor, I had finally found a perfect rhythm. I read his body language knowing he was close.

Just as I felt it throb in my mouth, he then bellowed, "Fuck I'm gonna cum! Suck it! Suck my fucking dick!"

By that time, my hand and mouth were moving like lightning. His legs tensed along with is abs before he shot in my mouth releasing a huge grunt, "Grunnnnggggggggggggggggg!" Individual grunts followed each spurt of his cock. Rolling my tongue back, I was able to catch each one until the shooting stopped.

Once the spurting ceased, I performed my usual shaft squeeze just to make sure it was all out. I hate wasting cum. Popping my mouth off the head, I was impressed with the amount. It was nowhere near my Spanish trio's quantity but easily topped all other dicks I had drained. I swallowed the salty seed and my face lit up with happiness because it was so good.

He panted, "Damn girl! Nobody has handled my cock like that. You were like a vacuum."

After his slime had disappeared, I asked, "Do you want another one?" I was hoping for more. He readily accepted and I sucked and jerked on it for another twenty minutes before he finally gave me a second load to swallow. My jaws and wrist were cramping but it was well worth the reward. His second load did not have the density as the first but tasted great anyway.

While he shook trying to recover from his two blowjobs, I took the contract off my desk, grabbed a pen and commanded, "Here you go. Please sign it. Molly and I thank you." He wasted no time and signed the document while his pants still lay on the floor around his feet.

Molly was ecstatic and I felt good to have helped her. Later that morning, I received a flirtatious text from Kelly which made me think about women differently. At that point, I had never had sex with a woman but began thinking about it and those thoughts were making me wet. Kelly was very pretty and now flirting with me while wanting to meet with me for a date. At the pub, she mentioned that if I had an open mind, she could help me with my cum craving so I was hooked with the entire scenario. I was excited for our date.

Dressed in a short emerald green slinky dress, white hose, and black heels, I arrived about fifteen minutes early at the pub and Kelly was already seated by the window. The waitress led me in that direction and I sat across from her in a booth. We exchanged pleasantries and began talking. She was very sweet and could compliment with the best of them. I really liked her style as she was dressed in black jeans and a nice red short sleeved top. Her long hair was straightened and flowing down over her shoulders but what really stood out was her eyes. They were large and projected a sexy illumination.

She smiled as she shifted the subject, "Yesterday you were talking about your love for cum." I felt embarrassed that a stranger at the time had heard that but she quickly set my mind at ease when she read my body language, "It's ok. Don't feel bad or apologize. We like what we like sexually and there is nothing wrong with that. I also love cum but it happens to be female cum that I love which makes sense...well....because I'm a lesbian."

Knowing we had something in common, I perked up and began talking more about it, "That makes me feel better. Do you ever crave the taste like I do? Sometimes I think it is a problem."

She giggled, "Yes. I will be at work and just think of pussy and how I would love to stick my tongue in it and swallow all that goo. Then I get wet and the craving just like you. It is delicious so I know exactly what you mean."

Brittni4u
Brittni4u
5,122 Followers