My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I would never thought it possible but I carried on a fifteen minute conversation about cum with Kelly before she revealed her surprise, "What if I told you that I can produce a high quantity of cum?"

As a female, I was confused yet very intrigued, "What do you mean?"

"When I have sex, my cum works its way out of me with every orgasm. It is very thick almost like glue and plentiful. It has a nice sweet but tangy taste also."

As soon as the words left her mouth, I sat frozen with my eyes wide open. I had never had lesbian sex but at that moment, I was smitten and I knew I was about to engage. I had no choice. I had to see for myself and I had to taste it. She had me so excited that my pussy had transformed the front of my panties into a wet sticky mess.

I leaned over the table, "Do you mind if we skip dinner and head back to my apartment?"

With a smile that could light up a room, Kelly responded, "Let's go!"

We left her car at the pub and as I drove, she reached over and strategically maneuvered her middle finger up my dress, over my pantyhose and beside my panties until it was buried in my slimy pussy. I couldn't hardly concentrate on the road as she alternated between finger fucking me and using my goo to rub my clit. That perfect combination caused an orgasm to approach so quickly, I had to pull the car over and put the gear in park. With my legs straddling the steering wheel and my heels resting on the dash, I released a huge moan in conjunction with my orgasm. My entire body trembled with ecstasy partly from Kelly's magical finger and party because it was exciting to have my first lesbian sex.

My pussy powerfully spasmed around her finger for several seconds and when she started back up, she demanded, "Give me another one! Cum for me again! Think about all my cum you are going to eat tonight like a good little cum slut."

She had added a second finger and was hooking them up against my g-spot so that, combined with hearing those filthy words immediately threw me into a multiple orgasm. I screamed aloud in the car as my high heels clunked against the windshield while I squirmed in the seat. That full body climax released a gush of squirt that soaked my panties and the crotch of my nylon tights.

With my eyes rolled back, my heart pounding, I continued gasping, "Oh God! Oh God! Fuck! Oh my God!"

Kelly pulled her finger out of my gooey twat and showed me the contents that covered it then placed it in her mouth. After sucking off the slime, she moaned, "Mmmm. That is delicious. See, you aren't the only one who loves cum."

I was so on fire that I would have done anything she asked. I was hooked by her brash sexuality and had to have her. I wanted to absolutely tear her apart in bed. It is a faint memory now but I might have drove through every stop sign and light to quickly get back to my apartment.

We were attacking each other through the door. Our mouths were locked and as we shuffled sideways past Molly sitting on the couch, we could barely see where we were going. Once inside my bedroom, Kelly lifted me up and softly dropped me on my back on the bed. She flipped both my high heels off my dangling feet onto the floor before climbing directly on top of me. Pressing her body weight directly on mine, we kissed like we were trying to steal each other's breath. It was lustful and passionate! Our lips connected perfectly and I could not get enough of her everything.

Pulling me up into a sitting position, she lifted my dress over my head and pitched it to the floor. In no time, she had my bra also tossed and me on my back as she peeled off my pantyhose. Lastly, she placed one leg over her shoulder before sliding down my panties so that they could join the pile of clothes. Just to be naked with a woman felt so freeing and animalistic. Before I could even comprehend what was happening, my knees were up and Kelly's head was between my legs licking my pussy with precise skill. That tongue of hers, was slicing were parting my tacky lips and she would periodically slurp out my nectar. When she reached my clit and nibbled it like she was making out, I lost it again.

"Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh! I'm cumming!" I screamed.

My thighs clamped both side of her head like an alligator as I convulsed. The force of my pleasure twisted us both sideways but she kept her mouth pressed to my slimy pussy. The orgasm easily lasted 30 seconds but Kelly had no intentions of slowing down. Once I momentarily regained my composure, she slid her arms up under my ass until her hands were on my pussy lips from over the top. Perfectly, she pulled them apart so she could fit her tongue much deeper into my pussy. Carefully, swirling and raking it against my inner walls sent electricity throughout my body. Pulling my own knees back with my forearms gave her total access. I wanted her to do whatever she desired and that submission was erotic to me.

My ass was off the bed but that didn't stop me from arching my back and raising it even higher when my next orgasm gripped me. As soon as it took me over, Kelly opened her mouth wide to catch my squirt but maybe underestimated the stream's force. I continued screaming but tried to warn her upon feeling that familiar pressure, "Oh fuck! Oh fuck! I'm cumming! Look out!" It started with a soft gush all over her chin which progressed into a blast that initially choked her. After a cough and a facial, she trapped the stream inside her opened pressed mouth until it filled with my female liquid. My jaw was clenched along with my abs until every drop was expelled. My ass came crashing back down on the wet bed before Kelly swallowed the mouthful of my warm brine.

Squinting her eyes in delight, she released her approval, "Ahhhhh! Damn that was good! Now it is time for you to be my cum slut and get what I came here to give you. I promised you and now you are about to get it!"

Just hearing that made my pussy twitch. I was lost in the moment and wanted to be this girl's slut outlet. My cum fetish was in full rage and wanted it so bad, I would have practically done anything to get it. Not only did I want to eat it, I was fantasizing it all over me. If she really could produce that much, I wanted to bathe in it! I wanted it inside me! My brain was consumed with the thoughts of Kelly's female cum and all the possibilities that would get me off. I wanted my first experience with it to totally immerse me in pleasure.

Almost in a desperate incoherent tone, I begged, "Oh God yes! Show me that cum! I want it everywhere! Use me and give it all to me!"

She was up on her knees, whipping her clothes off while warning me, "Oh yeah? I was just going to shoot it all down your throat but if you are even a bigger cum slut than I thought you were...well I guess I'm going to have to teach you a lesson. Be careful of what you wish for!"

Once she was shimmied out of her jeans and joined me in complete nakedness, she was like a sexual wolf taking control. With a curled upper lip, she stood up on the bed and straddled my head. Looking upward from my sitting position, my face was inches from her pussy. It was the hottest thing I had ever seen and the musky scent was driving me insane. Her pussy lips were darker than mine, large and meaty and opened symmetrically in the shape of a spade on a playing card. The clit was large and covered by a fleshy hood. When combining all that I could see and smell, I found it to be perfect and I literally shook with excitement.

Before I had a chance to even think of what my next move was going to be, Kelly grabbed a fist full of my hair straight from the top of my head and forced my face in the very twat that I was just admiring, "Get in there slut! If you are going to get all that cum I promised you, then you need to work me up. Eat my fucking pussy like you mean it!"

My mouth was completely submerged in that gooey pussy allowing her folds to frame my cheeks. As her slime and nectar began to spread all around my face, my first thought was that I might never go back to men. Using her strength, she would manually move my head around while grinding her pussy all over my face. I was in heaven as each of my senses was filled to capacity. Her hips would rock and she knew how to use my nose and lips on her clit.

She gasped in what I refer to as guy language which only turned me on more, "I'm gonna nut! You want that sloppy nut in your mouth or would you like a facial with it? Vibrate your lips right there! Yes! Now suck it! Suck it!"

Her inners walls began to spasm on my tongue coating it with her slick goop but what happened next was so unexpected. Even though she had told me many times how much she could cum, something inside me just thought she was probably exaggerating to get me in bed. I was immediately proved wrong when she buckled her torso, grunted and exploded in my mouth.

Feeling her pussy bear down and suddenly deposit this huge wad of cum directly into my mouth was insanely hot! During her orgasm, her legs shook, in turn, making the bed shake. Her grunt was loud, extended and echoed throughout my bedroom. As my mouth filled with her pudding-like cum she pressed my head deeper so I could not have changed my mind even had I wanted to. The strong salty tang that was filling my senses was overwhelming and my own pussy spasmed without even touching it.

She broke her pussy free from my mouth with a pop while still gripping my hair, "Fuck! That was strong! Did you get a good treat? Judging by it smeared all over your face and your mouth now closed, I think you did. I pushed to get as much out as possible. Give it a little taste test and let me know what you think."

I swished it around in my mouth which wasn't easy from the viscosity. It more or less just shifted back and forth on my tongue before I swallowed. Once it slid down my throat and into my stomach, I froze. I'm not sure what I was expecting but the taste had me hooked. I thought it was the most delicious liquid I had ever consumed and Kelly was totally right. Not only could she cum more than a man, the taste was amazing!

She yanked my head back into her pussy and mashed it deep while demanding, "I hope you don't think you are done my cum slut. We have just started and there is so much more where that came from."

While holding my head to her gooey pussy, she moved forward until I was on my back, allowing her room to lower herself down on my face. Completely drunk on sexual excitement, I didn't care what she did. All I knew at that point is I had found the most perfect source of cum and I was not going to stop it in any way. Once Kelly's knees were planted on the mattress, straddling my face, she quickly bucked and rode back and forth. The speed was not quite a grind but I knew once she got close, it would happen. She wanted to feel every contour of my face for her riding pleasure and when she would slide down to my chin, I would turn my head for a quick breath, prompting her to press more weight down to keep me still.

She ordered me, "Hold the fuck still! I'm trying to get my nut here and I need all of your face! It won't be but a minute so be a good little slut for me."

That is when my prediction was verified and her gyrating became hard core grinding. Like she was riding a wild horse, she spewed, "Can you feel me getting close? My pussy is so fucking sloppy and I'm about to give you another load! Pinch my nipples! Pinch em! Yeah! Yeah! Harder! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! There it is! Aggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh!"

When she released, a mess of sticky white glue went in my nostrils, all over my lips and most dropping in my mouth. I quickly shoved three of my own fingers in my pussy to get myself off. I grunted and spasmed right along with her as we orgasmed simultaneously. I could not believe how forceful her entire pussy would twitch. It was more powerful than a cock ejaculating which made me wonder if that was the reason she could produce cum more than a man.

She was painting my face while filling my mouth with her warm goo. The smell was strong and the texture was thick and slimy which put me in nirvana. I could not believe I had found someone who had it all. Once she had finished, Kelly stood up off my face allowing a rush of oxygen into my lungs. The room air flowed against the warm smeared cum giving my face a cool breezy feeling. I could not get it in my mouth fast enough. After a large gulp to get down what was already there, I rapidly used both hands to rake the rest of the cum into my mouth like it would spoil. The truth is, I wanted it so bad and it tastes tangier when it is still warm.

Kelly watched me eat up her goo, shaking her head, "Tsk..tsk. My little cum slut can't eat it fast enough. You missed a spot right there on your forehead. Don't forget that. No...a little higher. Yes, right there...you got it."

Just as I was cleaning the last bit, she stepped off the bed and asked, "I know a little cum whore like you has a dildo in her bedroom. Where's it at? Where is your dong?"

While on my back and still recovering, I tried to point with a shaky hand, "It's in the top drawer of my dresser right there. It's black."

She mockingly laughed, "Black? I should have known that such a tasty piece of ass like you would have a black dong. That is only fitting."

The drawer was pulled open and my seven inch, real-feel, black dildo was secured in her right hand. She waved it back and forth like a sword then added a mischievous grin, "If you think you got enough cum just from eating my pussy, you better think again. Wait until you see this!"

She climbed back up onto the bed before giving me more instructions, "Just lay back and watch." While on one knee beside my head, and bridging her other leg over my face, she positioned her pussy about a foot above it. With her eyes meeting my eyes just over her mound between her legs, she seductively advised, "You are going to get wet but a cum slut should love it. Keep that mouth ready to catch what I feed you."

She sucked on the dildo while looking up to the ceiling and swallowed as much as she could in order to provide enough lube for the phallus. It was unnecessary because my pussy was soaked in anticipation but gave me a great visual of her deepthroating. After a gag, she spit on the head, then slathered it evenly all over the dick. Kelly took two puffs of air and pushed in the seven inch cock deep in her pussy without stopping. Once every inch had disappeared, she sighed. "Ahhhhhh...there we go!"

Placing two fingers on the end and while using only her wrist, Kelly slid the dong in and out of her pussy right in front of my face. That musky scent and the great view of the dick stretching and fucking her pussy just inches from my face was intoxicating. Her moans were more like grunting gurgles but what really stood out was the sound her pussy would make. In addition to the wet sluicing, there was a thick clunk slapping taking place every time the dildo head would kiss her cervix.

"Oh fuck! Hear that? That is my pent up thick cum back in there. I'm going to work it out for you! Oh! Oh!" She moaned.

My pussy twitched in anticipation. Kelly pounded herself harder and a short time later, I witnessed exactly what she was referring to. At the base of her pussy where it comes to a point, thick white cum began to secrete a trail that oozed over her taint and into her asshole before coagulating on her cheek. Simultaneously, another goopy trail formed and inched down the inside of her thigh. It was such an erotic sight for a cum lover like me. It took all the self-control I had to not raise up and start licking it off.

Kelly put her head down, closed her eyes, and then orgasmed in a low pitched extended groan, "Uhhhhhh! Yeahhhh! Unnggggggggg! Ungggggggg!"

Watching her pussy lips pulsate around my black dildo was more than I could handle. With my middle finger, I scrubbed my own clit until I also orgasmed. We both shook and quivered like we had just been electrocuted. Not missing a beat, as soon as her spasm subsided, she was right back fucking herself over my face. It all had thrown me into sexual beast mode and I became out of control wanting more.

I pleaded in desperation, "I need it! I need all that cum! Please Kelly make as much as you can! It is flowing out of you! That is so amazing, I have never seen anything like it! Fuck that is so hot! Don't stop!"

Kelly screamed while another climax ripped through her. By then, there was so much cum all over, it began to drip onto my face but not a traditional liquid dribble but a thick spitting fling brought on by the fucking force of her hand. Each time a glob would slap my face or land in my mouth, I shrieked in pure ecstasy. I could not stop fingering myself to multiple orgasms as that cum rained down upon me.

I begged, "Cover me! I love this! Oh God! Cum all over me! Make me your fucking cum slut because that is exactly what I am! Mark me as yours! Claim your territory you hot bitch!"

Her body locked up once again in such a powerful orgasm, she nearly fell down on the bed. Kelly had to use her free hand on the headboard to hold herself up. After she had finished, she slowly fell back onto the bed, keeping her legs spread and her feet up in the air. Holding it in her hand, the basted black dong looked completely white and she was mumbling, "Clean me up. There you go...that should satisfy your craving for a little while. Hurry clean this fucking mess up."

I sat up, wiped the cum from my eyes and while sucking it off my fingers, I stared in amazement. There was so much slimy goo all over the place. The dildo was a mess. Her thighs were a mess. Her pussy was a mess. Her ass was a mess. I could not believe that a woman could do that. She had instantly became my dream lover and just as I was about to lay down and start eating it up, Molly banged on the door.

"Hey you two...is everything ok in there? You sound like you are killing each other!"

I looked at the sweating Kelly and excitedly asked, "Hey...do you care if I show Molly? I have never seen anything like this and nobody would believe it unless they saw it for themselves. This is crazy and so exciting."

Kelly giggled, "Sure...but you better hurry so you can clean it all up while it's still warm."

She was right so I quickly jumped up off the bed, scampered across the room and yanked the door open. Molly was standing there in the doorway and I gasped, "Yeah we are fine but I need you to come in here and see something. You will not believe it. I'm in awe and need someone else to see it."

Kelly was lying with her head towards the door so from that angle, there was nothing that could be seen. Taking Molly by the hand, I led her around to the side of the bed until she could see what I was talking about. Kelly's legs were still spread wide presenting the cum mess to both of us.

When I pointed, Molly blurted out, "What the fuck? Are you serious? Is that all her cum? I'm totally speechless."

I giggled, "I know, right! I have found my perfect lover. This is not even counting how much I have eaten already. She makes men look lame with their loads. Speaking of eating, I need to get busy cleaning up this mess so if you don't mind, you can excuse yourself unless you want to stick around and watch me."

Molly's curiosity kept her watching so I laid down on my stomach between Kelly's legs. There was so much female spunk that I wasn't sure where to start so my plan was to begin low and work my way up. I used the flat part of my tongue and lifted long strokes before sucking the contents into my mouth. Some of the thicker globs would just slide so I would slurp them up immediately in order to prevent them from falling off onto the bed.

I was really enjoying myself, "Sluuurp! Mmmm...this is so good. Slurp! Smack! Sluuuurrrp! This is amazing! Molly, do you want a taste?"

She cringed, "I think I'm good but I will admit that it is pretty hot watching you do it."