My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
16 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ch 1 was 2017.

Ch 2 was 2020.

It's 2023, time for Ch 3, Britt getting airtight with Alfonso & sons.

AJ_JohnsonAJ_Johnsonover 2 years ago

Great continuation of this story line. My fiance and I LOVE it!!! You're giving us so many bad, but oh so fucking good, ideas! :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

So kinky and hot. Excellent ending. The part where you smeared Kelly's cum on your nipples and lips and inside your pussy got me so hard. I especially liked the way you woke up to her fucking herself with your dildo too. You described your mutual attraction and passion so well. My favorite parts were: "My tongue was speed flicking her swollen nub so quickly, it reminded me of humming bird wings. When I opened my mouth wider, I latched on and sucked it so hard that it pulled away from her slit. She squealed, dug her feet into the sheets and came hard. Another batch of thick cum spewed into my mouth for one last taste. It was a perfect finale. Sure, some of it smeared onto my chin but I cleaned that off as well. When I sat up, I felt fuller than I had felt even on the days when I consumed the twins' huge loads.

Molly shrugged and added, "Wow! That was hot! I think I need to go to my room right now and masturbate." She calmly walked out of my room.

Right then, I had determined that I was hooked. I had found a lover who was gorgeous, very sexually compatible, produced more cum in one session than I had ever had before and it even had a better taste. What was there not to love about Kelly? It didn't matter she was a woman, it only mattered how our chemistry was a perfect match. Kelly and I laid in bed kissing and softly caressing each other for another fifteen minutes while chatting before we fell asleep.

We slept through the night and early the next morning while I remained in a sleepy foggy haze, she told me she had to leave. She was going to make me breakfast before she left. I thought that was sweet and I fell back to sleep but soon after was reawakened with the squishing sound of her pumping her pussy with my black dildo along with moans. As soon as my eyes opened and I became coherent, she let out a huge grunt. Kelly's strong orgasm had her bent over my bedroom chair, holding herself up during her violent shaking."

And

"With her permission, I wanted others to see it just so they could believe it. While retrieving my phone, I noticed a water bottle sitting on the table with a thick plastic straw. That gave me a great idea and I pulled it out. After I snapped several pictures, I sat with my legs crossed just inches from her cream filled pussy. I dipped my fingers in it and would wipe some on my body. It became ritualistic for me and I made sure my nipples were covered in her cum, along with my lips like lip gloss and I even took a large scoop and stuffed it in my own pussy just to have her inside me. I'm not proud of all the things I did, but I couldn't stop myself. My cum fetish was in control not rational thinking.

I had dabbled enough and needed to eat every drop of Kelly's grool. Back on my stomach, I was slurping and licking it up. Just feeling that slimy goo slide off her skin and into my mouth sent butterflies into my stomach along with the warm cum. The biggest pile was under her pussy slit packed in her ass crack. That is when I used the straw and sucked it out of crevices that would have been difficult to get in with my tongue alone. The viscosity made it occasionally difficult so I would have to really suck hard like I was drinking a milk shake. All I could do was moan, "mmmm" after every couple swallows. It was so tangy and salty, just how I love it. It took me nearly ten minutes to eat it all in its entirety. I felt full like I had consumed a huge dessert. I giggled because I had imagined I had just ate a whole creampie."

Keep up the great work. I jerked off so hard to this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

Wow. So hot. I'm so fucking hard right now, my dick is throbbing. Loved the way Kelly couldn't help herself and started fingering you in the car, on the way to your apartment, pushing you over the edge. You described your passion and desires so well. And when Kelly licked your big bkack dildo and fucked herself with it, cumming so much that her juices ran down her ass and inner thighs, dripping on your chin... so kinky and erotic. It turned me on so much. Her dirty talk was hot as fuck too. Love how you decided to "clean up the mess" afterward, and have Molly watch. I didn't expect that. Really nasty. I hope she will join in too. My favorite parts were: "I was so on fire that I would have done anything she asked. I was hooked by her brash sexuality and had to have her. I wanted to absolutely tear her apart in bed. It is a faint memory now but I might have drove through every stop sign and light to quickly get back to my apartment.

We were attacking each other through the door. Our mouths were locked and as we shuffled sideways past Molly sitting on the couch, we could barely see where we were going. Once inside my bedroom, Kelly lifted me up and softly dropped me on my back on the bed. She flipped both my high heels off my dangling feet onto the floor before climbing directly on top of me. Pressing her body weight directly on mine, we kissed like we were trying to steal each other's breath. It was lustful and passionate! Our lips connected perfectly and I could not get enough of her everything."

And

"She sucked on the dildo while looking up to the ceiling and swallowed as much as she could in order to provide enough lube for the phallus. It was unnecessary because my pussy was soaked in anticipation but gave me a great visual of her deepthroating. After a gag, she spit on the head, then slathered it evenly all over the dick. Kelly took two puffs of air and pushed in the seven inch cock deep in her pussy without stopping. Once every inch had disappeared, she sighed. "Ahhhhhh...there we go!"

Placing two fingers on the end and while using only her wrist, Kelly slid the dong in and out of her pussy right in front of my face. That musky scent and the great view of the dick stretching and fucking her pussy just inches from my face was intoxicating. Her moans were more like grunting gurgles but what really stood out was the sound her pussy would make. In addition to the wet sluicing, there was a thick clunk slapping taking place every time the dildo head would kiss her cervix.

"Oh fuck! Hear that? That is my pent up thick cum back in there. I'm going to work it out for you! Oh! Oh!" She moaned.

My pussy twitched in anticipation. Kelly pounded herself harder and a short time later, I witnessed exactly what she was referring to. At the base of her pussy where it comes to a point, thick white cum began to secrete a trail that oozed over her taint and into her asshole before coagulating on her cheek. Simultaneously, another goopy trail formed and inched down the inside of her thigh. It was such an erotic sight for a cum lover like me. It took all the self-control I had to not raise up and start licking it off.

Kelly put her head down, closed her eyes, and then orgasmed in a low pitched extended groan, "Uhhhhhh! Yeahhhh! Unnggggggggg! Ungggggggg!"

Watching her pussy lips pulsate around my black dildo was more than I could handle. With my middle finger, I scrubbed my own clit until I also orgasmed. We both shook and quivered like we had just been electrocuted. Not missing a beat, as soon as her spasm subsided, she was right back fucking herself over my face. It all had thrown me into sexual beast mode and I became out of control wanting more.

I pleaded in desperation, "I need it! I need all that cum! Please Kelly make as much as you can! It is flowing out of you! That is so amazing, I have never seen anything like it! Fuck that is so hot! Don't stop!"

Keep up the great work. I always enjoy reading your stories.

Spencer421Spencer421almost 4 years ago

Great work with this story! I normally prefer more realistic erotic stories but this one was so fun I didn't mind the unrealistic elements of it... I would love a part three where either Alfonzo or the twins join the new lover for a group session.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure A girl's love of cum leads her to the perfect boyfriend.in Fetish
Jennifer, the Cumbucket 19-year-old nearly drowns in cum.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Cum Addiction The ultimate cum fetish story.in Fetish
Cum Drinker - The Awakening Ch. 01 Biography of a cum drinker.in Group Sex
A Bukkake Finale 19 year old girl answers ad for many men to cum on her.in Fetish
More Stories