My Cum Obsession: a Guilty Pleasure Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kelly chimed in, "Fuck yes it is. She is a good little cum eater. When she is done, I'm going to make her work my clit and give me one more."

"Oooo! I do want to see that," snapped Molly enthusiastically.

I was completely concentrating on cleaning all the slime off of Kelly so I barely remember what they had actually said so I'm actually paraphrasing. When the last section on her mound was cleaned up, I swallowed, leaving only clear skin, polished by saliva.

Kelly was true to her word and as soon as I finished, she snatched a fist full of my hair and forced me down on her clit, "Fucking suck that! I need one more before I'm done. Ohhh fuck...Wow! Now you're talkin! Suck it just like that...now flick that tongue. Oh god. I'm gonna cum quick!"

My tongue was speed flicking her swollen nub so quickly, it reminded me of humming bird wings. When I opened my mouth wider, I latched on and sucked it so hard that it pulled away from her slit. She squealed, dug her feet into the sheets and came hard. Another batch of thick cum spewed into my mouth for one last taste. It was a perfect finale. Sure, some of it smeared onto my chin but I cleaned that off as well. When I sat up, I felt fuller than I had felt even on the days when I consumed the twins' huge loads.

Molly shrugged and added, "Wow! That was hot! I think I need to go to my room right now and masturbate." She calmly walked out of my room.

Right then, I had determined that I was hooked. I had found a lover who was gorgeous, very sexually compatible, produced more cum in one session than I had ever had before and it even had a better taste. What was there not to love about Kelly? It didn't matter she was a woman, it only mattered how our chemistry was a perfect match. Kelly and I laid in bed kissing and softly caressing each other for another fifteen minutes while chatting before we fell asleep.

We slept through the night and early the next morning while I remained in a sleepy foggy haze, she told me she had to leave. She was going to make me breakfast before she left. I thought that was sweet and I fell back to sleep but soon after was reawakened with the squishing sound of her pumping her pussy with my black dildo along with moans. As soon as my eyes opened and I became coherent, she let out a huge grunt. Kelly's strong orgasm had her bent over my bedroom chair, holding herself up during her violent shaking.

On my shelf, I had a collection of shot glasses from college and other places I had visited during vacations. Walking with her legs spread, she took one, held it upright and scraped her coagulated cum out of her pussy and any that had oozed out into the glass. Once she finished, she approached the bed.

Handing it to me with a giggle, "Here you go my cum slut. I told you I would make you breakfast. Hurry, eat it before it gets cold."

While she was getting dressed, I tipped the cum filled shot glass over my opened mouth. It was so thick, it did not fall immediately so I had to tap on the bottom before the huge dollop fell into my mouth. It was still warm and creamy with a hint of sweet mixed in with the salty tang. It was delicious but I had to use my tongue to scrape the rest out of the glass. Kelly leaned over and gave me a huge goodbye kiss and told me to call her later so we could plan another date. I was completely on board with that idea. While handing me the cum covered dildo, she snickered, "Now that you have had breakfast...here is dessert." I greedily sucked the creamy dong clean.

Not long after she left, I was sitting in the living room chatting with Molly. I was talking a mile a minute as she could detect my enthusiasm. I ranted on about how Kelly was a great lover and how her cum production was so erotic for me. I kept repeating how delicious it was and asked her when the appropriate amount of time would be before I should call.

"Listen, if you like her, call her tonight and set something set up soon. You obviously are smitten and have found the perfect lover for a cum slut like you," she said and ended with a giggle.

I was on my phone trying to look up that phenomenon online and when I located something, I rambled on to Molly like she cared, "In the world medical journal, it says here that less than ten percent of women can produce external female excretion, also better known as grool during orgasm." I glanced up from my phone and happily added, "Wow! I honestly have found the perfect lover. I had no idea I could have feelings like this for a woman."

Now I needed to dig deeper into the internet and find out more about how to stimulate production. I figured if it was possible, there had to be some ways to make Kelly cum even more. I was going to leave no stone unturned. I informed Molly, "It says here that if I stimulate the g-spot, use certain angles of penetration, and find compatible vibrations for her clit that I could in fact increase her cum production. Oh wait, it also says that mental stimulation along with a proper diet and hydration are major contributors." After reading further I blurted out, "Also it could depend on where she is in her ovulation cycle, so that could be a factor."

Molly snapped half kidding and half serious, "Will you shut up about it? You will have plenty of time to try every one of those things to see how she can give you the most amount of cum. I have no doubt you will try every one of them."

I laughed because I knew she was correct. My mental wheels were already spinning. That night, I called Kelly and we scheduled a date at her home on that Monday night because I had holiday hours built up at work and I could take the next day off. Then I proceeded to get online and spend a great deal of money ordering some sex toys. I purchased and over-night delivered a vibrating egg, a long thin 10 inch dildo, and a very thick 8 inch dong. I wanted to see if length or width would be a contributing factor in milking out the delicious female goo that I craved.

When the time arrived, I packed up my toys in my carry over bag and drove over an hour to get to her home. It was a cute place and decorated in my style. Kelly was cooking outdoors and the steaks she had on the grill smelled amazing. We had time to just sit and talk and get to know each other. We clicked and everything seemed so organic. After dinner, we began making out on the couch. She was skilled and took my shirt and bra off within seconds. She leaned me back and sucked my boobs like she was still starving. That pressure on my nipples put me on the edge and she could sense that so she rubbed my pussy on the outside of my slacks until I ended up cumming inside them. My panties were gooey. I was on fire and we quickly ended up naked in bed.

As soon as I took one look at her gorgeous meaty pussy lips, I was already craving that delicious DNA. In anticipating my arrival, Kelly had an assortment of toys and dildos sitting on her night stand and I added mine to the collection. The scene instantaneously transformed me into my cum slut personality like a super hero. Kelly had mostly been in control during our first experience but now it was my turn. I had performed the research and knew what to expect. We laid in the bed, intertwined like two snakes breeding while we kissed, squirmed, and grinded for over an hour. We were lustful and our passion was insane. It was foreplay for the ages and that passion built us both up in such a manner that we were about to explode.

"Get your sexy ass in the middle of the bed! Lay on your back! It is time for you to feed your fucking cum slut! You will do as I say," I seductively commanded after breaking our kiss.

I could tell Kelly loved me taking charge as did I. Hoping all that foreplay and dominance would turn her on so much, she would have no choice but to make the biggest batch of cum in the history of sex. I took two pillows and stacked them under her ass to raise that pussy up for better access.

I smirked, "There we go. Now that pussy is a perfect height for your cum slut. When I'm done with you, not only will you satisfy me, you will be a quivering mess. I need every drop and you are going to set a record tonight!"

The more I spoke, the dirtier I became. My filth had no boundaries and neither did my orders, "Take your finger and rub that oversized clit! Get it nice and sensitive. Puff that fucker up for me!"

Kelly was spread, propped and diddling her clit just as I had commanded. Her facial and body expressions told me that she was primed and ready to cum and cum many times. While down on my knees, I plunged my face into her gooey slit. She was so wet, the slimy strands stuck to my teeth. It took good tongue action to not only get them off but to shovel out all her sweet nectar into my mouth.

Breaking away with my wet glistening lips, I ordered, "Don't stop rubbing that clit! I want you to cum hard in my mouth! I need to feel that gorgeous cunt twitch around my lips!" I mashed my mouth back inside her pussy.

The clit rubbing soon became clit scrubbing as she slid her finger back and forth rapidly until she bucked her ass causing me to grip the top of her thighs tighter. A tense squeal followed just before her pussy spasmed around my tongue. For the first clit orgasm, there was no outer cum but there was some nice goo that I was able to suck out of her pussy. With each contraction, I tried to swish my tongue around deep inside to keep it flowing. Her scent and taste were delicious and I knew I was going to need much more.

The first toy I selected was the vibrating egg but I wanted to make sure it didn't over stimulate her clit so I adjusted it to three fourths speed. I arranged myself in a sitting position between her legs so that not only could I perform all the pleasure techniques, I could watch what was going on. Holding the buzzing sphere directly under her hood, Kelly periodically would jerk and let out short moans, "Oh! Mmm! Oooo!" As she would respond, I would increase the speed one notch and press it down just a bit more on her nub.

I teased, "You like that buzzing your huge clit, don't you? It's gonna make you blow your load...I can tell. Come on now...don't hold back on me. Give your cum slut what she needs."

As soon as I gently slipped a finger into her asshole, she erupted in orgasm, "Uunngggggg! Unggggg! Ohhhhhhhh!"

I giggled in delight, "There it is! Grunt it out you little whore!"

As soon as she finished twitching, a teardrop shaped white pearl of cum formed just below her slit. It began to ooze down to her taint. I really wanted to snap it up and eat it but I preferred much more before I did that. Next was something to penetrate. I had seen firsthand how effective that was, so I was confident that it would happen again. Using her pink average sized dildo, I inserted all seven inches and twisted it back and forth to stimulate that cervix.

"I can feel that cum back in there. I'm going to get every drop of it out so you need to relax and just let these dicks take you over. I'm going to fuck you like you need." I warned.

Not pulling it out much, I stroked her pussy with short quick thrusts. Kelly hiked her legs back a bit further along with spreading them wider. She needed pounded and her positon offered that to me. As her moans increased, so did my speed. The fiction was working and a steady flow of white glistening cum began to flow down the bottom of her pussy. My eyes widened in excitement, "There it comes! Feed me...keep going till you blast!"

The trail continued oozing down to her ass crack, settling in her anus. Finally, her abs flexed and her face turned red when she climaxed. That time, her grunt was even louder and I was happy she just let it go. Pleasure caused her entire body to shake, expelling another goop spurt. I was simply amazed at to what I was watching. When she finished her orgasm, there was enough cum to get a good mouthful so I sucked off the pink dong until it was spotless.

Tossing it on the bed, I scooted down on my stomach and inhaled the erotic aroma. "Oh god this looks scrumptious," I mumbled before I dug in and sucked up the warm glue-like lady jizz. Squishing my tongue in her asshole, I was able to clean that out as well. "Mmm. This is so fucking good. Mmmm. Slurp! Slurp! Ahhhh!"

When it was all cleaned up, I had to have more. I sat back up and took her clit stimulator and my long thin ten inch dildo to test the difference between length and girth. After securing the stim to her clit, I eased in the long dildo. I also knew that verbal stimulation was necessary so as soon as she was comfortable with all that length, I was going to coax it out. Her pussy took just about nine of the eleven inches before she shuddered in pain.

I eased her mind, "It's ok. You need all these inches. I will go slow but this pussy needs to get deeper to access that hidden cum for me. We will slowly move that cervix back. Can you feel the head push on it?"

Kelly was panting, "Uh...yes. God...yes. I can feel it. Fuck me! Please fuck me!"

I moved it in and out quicker, looking up in her eyes, "Like this? You want it want it faster and deeper don't you? It's ok to admit you are a size queen. I will give that cunt a good reaming."

That's when I kicked it in and pumped her pussy with that long dick. I would try to add more as I fucked it. The stim was buzzing her clit and she let out a scream, "Aughhhhhhhhhhh!" She came hard but I didn't wait for her to stop, I just keep fucking her pussy intently watching those thick lips suck that rubber cock. She screamed again, "Fuck! I'm going to cum again! Fuuuuuuuuuck!" She exploded again and the cum was flowing out of her pussy like a damn had broken. It was moving in three directions, coagulating mostly on her left inner thigh.

I loved it and couldn't believe my eyes. I pulled out the long dildo and replaced it with the thick 8 inch monster. Even though Kelly was completely soaked, it was going to take some doing to fit it in her. I angled it and with a twist, eased the huge head between her swollen lips. After another gasp from her lips, I slid it deeper, watching it stretch her inner walls.

With eyes raised and my tone seductively assuring, I said, "Oh my God Kelly...you should see this! Your pussy wants this big hog. It is juicing even more, anticipating all that thickness. I really didn't think it would fit but your insides must be elastic. It will feel amazing here in a second but you will have to get used to having a huge flabby cunt instead of your tight little slut pussy. It might whistle in the wind."

I continued, "Shhhhhh. You are fine! Stop whimpering and take it like a true slut and give me that cum! There it is bottomed out. Take a few breaths and get your composure. Keep the stim on your hard clit...we are going to have ourselves a little cum party."

When I pulled the huge dong out of her pussy, a sheath of slimy cum fell onto her ass cheeks causing me to squeal in delight. I had found the perfect object to get what I wanted. With a steady rhythm, I fucked her with the thick phallus making her head thrash back and forth and her legs squirm.

"Oh fuck! It's so big! God I love it! Harder Britt! Fuck me harder with it! I'm going to cum so fucking much you will be eating for a week!" She yelled.

When I sped up my thrusting, Kelly lost her mind! Her entire body was now thrashing and her fists were pounding on the bed. That familiar thwack sound was emanating from deep within her pussy telling me that pent up cum was in there and I just needed to get it out.

I ordered Kelly in her fit of lust and pleasure, "Shoot it! Give me that lady spunk! I want you to make a sloppy fucking mess for me to clean up. Oh God, I want to eat all your fucking slime!"

Her body began to convulse and her eyes rolled back in what might have been the most powerful orgasm ever recorded. She was screaming and arching her back. I kept plunging that girthy dong even while she was cumming. I wanted to throw her into a multiple orgasm situation and see if that would produce more cum.

Her screams would not cease, "Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh! Fuck Britt...I can't stop cumming! Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

The cum that was flowing out of this woman was so much, I cannot even describe it. The grool was thick and plentiful and it just oozed all over the place, including the pillows that her ass was propped up upon. From the fucking, it was also splashing to the sides and on my leg as well. When her next orgasm hit, I yanked the dong out of her gaping twat and allowed her to enjoy her seizure-like orgasm. She trembled and grunted like she had just touched an electric wire. It was so hot to watch her in that state. My own pussy was so wet, a spot had formed on the bed underneath me.

It took Kelly at least a minute to gain coherence. With a soaked forehead and tired wrist, I paused just to visually digest the sight before me. It looked as though someone had opened a few cups of yogurt and threw them all over her pussy. It was gaped open and the lips were swollen and basted in white cream.

I could have easily gotten down on my stomach and sucked it all up but I needed to savor not only the taste but my other senses as well. I wanted to play with it and in it like a small boy in a mud puddle. I was fascinated and excited beyond words so I decided my first need was more light so I flipped on the extra table lamp.

"This is simply magnificent. It looks like you had a gangbang with a hundred men. Do you care if I take a picture of this?" I asked Kelly while totally mesmerized by the quantity of cum before me.

She still hadn't totally recovered but was able to huff, "Sure. Take as many as you want."

With her permission, I wanted others to see it just so they could believe it. While retrieving my phone, I noticed a water bottle sitting on the table with a thick plastic straw. That gave me a great idea and I pulled it out. After I snapped several pictures, I sat with my legs crossed just inches from her cream filled pussy. I dipped my fingers in it and would wipe some on my body. It became ritualistic for me and I made sure my nipples were covered in her cum, along with my lips like lip gloss and I even took a large scoop and stuffed it in my own pussy just to have her inside me. I'm not proud of all the things I did, but I couldn't stop myself. My cum fetish was in control not rational thinking.

I had dabbled enough and needed to eat every drop of Kelly's grool. Back on my stomach, I was slurping and licking it up. Just feeling that slimy goo slide off her skin and into my mouth sent butterflies into my stomach along with the warm cum. The biggest pile was under her pussy slit packed in her ass crack. That is when I used the straw and sucked it out of crevices that would have been difficult to get in with my tongue alone. The viscosity made it occasionally difficult so I would have to really suck hard like I was drinking a milk shake. All I could do was moan, "mmmm" after every couple swallows. It was so tangy and salty, just how I love it. It took me nearly ten minutes to eat it all in its entirety. I felt full like I had consumed a huge dessert. I giggled because I had imagined I had just ate a whole creampie.

I shook my head and laughed, "Wow! I am a cum pig. I could eat this all day long. It's is so good that we should jar it and sell it in stores." She laughed along with me.

Our demeanor quickly snapped back to a lustful seriousness. My pussy needed fucked and when Kelly sat up, she could sense that. We went at it for the next three hours fucking and sucking in every position imaginable. It was charged and full of lust. She gave me more cum and I squirted all over her and down her throat several times. In the middle of the night, we finally collapsed in a heap of messy wetness.

The next morning, she took off work and we continued our fucking into the afternoon. It was the most incredible sexual experience of my life. I had found a sexual goddess who could produce enough cum to completely satisfy my obsession. We began dating and whenever either one of us began craving, we fucked until we were completely done!