My Current, Recurrent, Fantasy

Story Info
Someone asked, 'what's your fantasy,' and here it is.
1k words
3.24
9.8k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SunnyC
SunnyC
3 Followers

A frequent fantasy of mine lately is about my partner's gratification.

In my vision, my partner, someone whom I trust and who trusts me, has cautiously confessed a desire to surrender to mindless, anonymous sexual abandon, and in return I have confessed a desire to facilitate and share her, and with her, in that moment.

We pick a warm, discrete, outdoor location with public access, where we set up a single sturdy lawn chair in the shade, we disrobe, and I lay out on the chair while she joins me, resting her back against my chest.

We giggle with nerves at first, and to calm us both down I begin by gently massaging her shoulders, her torso, thighs, breasts, pinching a nipple now and then, while we settle in to wait for someone to see us. Anyone. Absolutely anyone at all.

As time goes by my exploration of her body, with which I am intimately familiar, gives way to her own self pleasuring.

We are not alone for long. Just as we start to wonder if this is going to work as intended a strange man appears. She starts at the sight of him, but modesty gives way to exhibitionism. They make eye contact. He looks at me, getting a sense of the situation, and approaches. We say nothing, but I give him the slightest nod, and he takes the hint. My partner's hands are wandering all over her body, massaging herself as demurely as she can while trying to contain the ravenous inner slut that will soon make its first public debut. I sense her nerves and, reaching down to her pussy, I lightly tease her mound, then gently spread her labia open in offering. Now there is no mistaking our intention, and our visitor's curiosity gives way to obvious hunger. In an instant his polo shirt goes over his head, and his belt and shorts land in a heap around his ankles. I cannot see my partner's eyes but her approval is reflected in the lust our visitor shows.

My hands take a break from their massage to caress my partner's face. Her head is to the left of mine and I take a moment to caress her face and stroke her long hair, moving it over her left shoulder. I nibble on her ear. I bite her earlobe gently. My hands find her thighs and firmly pull them as far open as our position will allow, and I continue to play with her labia. While I have been doing all this, taking in her heat, her transformation, her abandon, her gaze has been fixed on our visitor, who has been artfully playing with the bulge in his briefs and her breathing is getting heavy.

Our visitor approaches, shedding his briefs. We're all naked now, and there is no lingering question or pretense where this is headed. He comes over to our left side where she turns her head, her eyes still fixed on his cut erection which is pretty close to eye level for her. My right hand is still playing with her pussy while my left hand grasps and pulls her left nipple. Her hands have been gripping my knees, I suspect because she still feels a twinge of modesty.

Then in a moment of spontaneity, with my left hand I reach out to grab our visitor's penis and gently guide it toward my partner's lips. Does he wonder if I'm bi? Does he get a cuckold vibe from us? I doubt it, I'm a man in my 50s who wants to give this woman, my partner, the freedom to have a new and delicious experience, and my guiding his cock to her mouth, which she accepts, is my way of showing my consent and encouragement that she make the most of him...of us...of the moment.

And my gesture has that effect. It's the last direction she needs from me. Her arms embrace his thighs as she plunges her mouth onto his cock. He needs no help with his erection but she loves the act, the submission that it implies, and in her enthusiasm she gives him a sloppy soaked cock, which she now fully intends to take inside her pussy.

It's her turn to guide him now, and she directs him to the foot of the arm chair. We take a second to lower the back slightly, and she reaches her arms up over my head in a pose that says "take me". He wastes no time in obliging her. Her vagina is soaking wet and he is rock hard, and I imagine he will plunge into her mercilessly, but he is a gentleman and plays the head of his penis against her clit and labia for a moment, in preparation. Then, with all the gentleness he can muster, he enters her, slowly but firmly, until he is entirely inside her, and he has pushed her upwards on my chest.

This is the moment I have longed for. Her breath comes in gasps and her hands are white as they grip the arms of the chair. I am fixated on her excitement as it builds. Our nameless visitor pauses for a moment fully inside my partner, savoring her vaginal embrace, her submission. For my part I am savoring her released inhibitions.

"Fuck her," I whisper to them both, but it's entirely for her benefit. This is my gift to her, and she knows that the only way to repay me is to show me her lust and the pleasure she is taking from it. Our visitor has started to pound her with building energy. My partner whimpers at first, then squeals, as his pace quickens. Her torso has become flushed and rosy. I can feel the energy he is sending through her pelvis in my hips with every pound he makes, and he makes a lot of them, which she hungrily accepts. All the while my hands are dancing along her sides, massaging her shoulders and neck, gathering her hair gently and pulling it ever so slightly.

In this moment I am reveling in her ecstasy. Her pleasure builds to heights neither of us have experienced before. Finally he comes with a series of shuddering thrusts deep inside her. She groans and comes in waves of quivering bliss. And while this has been an incredible turn-on for me, my erection which has been pinned beneath her, is beside the point. My satisfaction comes from her satisfaction. My release will come later, she'll see to that.

So, that's my fantasy. Or one of them.

SunnyC
SunnyC
3 Followers