All Comments on 'My Current, Recurrent, Fantasy'

by SunnyC

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One man's cuckold fantasy is another man's nightmare. This is definitely a nightmare to men who are not willing cuckolds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

It's my fantasy as well. I would love to eat the creampie left in my wife.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Life can be so exciting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Tis a sad, sad day in the Lit world. Stories that are needlessly long, lacking anything more than gibber-jabber, a plethora of first timers, or near first who think rehashing a cuck story is the way to start out and then there was this pile of steaming excrement. If trash like this is all you have to offer why bother?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

'Men' are not cuckolds. Gender- and preference-confused 'theys' are, though.

lc69hunterlc69hunteralmost 2 years ago

Consensual, loving cuckolding can be an acceptable kink, if all parties are on the same page.

OPrimeOPrimealmost 2 years ago

Hold you nose, this is another stinking cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Garbage-1*

iammweaseliammweaselalmost 2 years ago

Poor gay little closeted queen.

A writer you aren't. But a fit patient for the mental ward you most certainly are.

And yes while you like to pretend you're straight, like the poor anon below, eating another mans cum certifies you as bi/gay. Try sucking on that for a bit, I know it isnt the cock you want to suck on, but its a start Ginger.

Regguy69Regguy69almost 2 years ago

“My gift to her” … yeah bet she got a huge laugh at your stupid ass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

so sad you'd give her away, sadder still she wanted it so badly. I guess she'll be done with you soon enough and just go for fucking strangers.

lori791lori791almost 2 years ago

and one of our fantasies also

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

Sunny’s fantasy is to be a cuck. Mental illness is an insidious disease.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous