All Comments on 'My Darling Boy Ch. 01'

by MarionMiser

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
FailedscoutFailedscout9 months ago

Great start! I am really looking forward to more. I did skip the first 5 paragraphs and was glad that you started the story at the beginning after that. I just don't care for starting at the end and then finding out how we got there.

I look forward to more chapters.

Thank you for writing and posting here.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Interesting start. Hope you get to the end. So many good multi part stories not getting to an end.

MarionMiserMarionMiser9 months agoAuthor

Thank you very much for your kind feedback.

AwkwardlySetAwkwardlySet9 months ago

A very promising start. I like the approach and I like the way you take your time to develop the relationship in a believable way. The stories where domination is based on seduction are my personal favorites, even though I am not sure I like the type of domination you intend to write(based on tags). Either way, five stars from me and I hope you continue this story. Take care of the way you tag your story, though. I realize that the way you tagged your story reflects the direction the story will take in the following chapters, but it is common practice to tag every chapter according to the content the chapter actually has. Good luck and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Boy it Appears this guy must be a very Submissive Virgin, the way he is being trapped by this very controlling Temptress, she wants to Definitely enslave this boy. She will Definitely never allow him to ever fuck her, but if he's very lucky he may be allowed to lick her pussy for her pleasure. And in the future after she has Completely enslaved him, he may have the pleasure of cleaning up her creampies. If he's really luck she may even put his cock in a chastity cage, again for her pleasure only..

perroCastidadperroCastidad9 months ago

Very good story, I hope anxious the second chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A great story and looking forward to more..My wife and I couldn’t be more different. I excelled at school and many years later at my profession while she totally struggled academically. My attraction to her was initially totally physical—a bulbous but tight muscular ass—I became obsessed and couldn’t wait to marry her. I didn’t want to think about it. I just wanted her. She owns me and she knows it. She’s come to understand other things about me too..This was a great story which could obviously go in many directions..Thanks so much..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

“I will give you what you need..” That’s when I knew I wanted to marry her. I know she instinctively knew what I didn’t know myself. I’m totally submissive to her..totally..but she “knows what I need”..so it just keeps getting better..I’m just feeling the incredibly tight wedding band around my finger now..owned.

Story is quite special..Keep writing please..

aJT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

It ended too soon

spinpole2001spinpole20017 months ago

Great start ,I can't nt wait to read more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous