All Comments on 'My Daughter, Brianna, is a Whore'

by FlannaFionaFlaherty

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
RMike35RMike352 months ago
Definition of a whore.

This story revolves around Mary the OP's Wife who is now dead,but I suspect her death was a direct cause for her being a Two-faced Whore,and this was the result of her actions.

Next we learn Brianna aka Lexi somehow genetically received the same traits as her Mother,but unlike Mary Brianna found a way to turn that Whoredom into a multi billion dollar empire.But from what the author describes Brianna too wasn't too smart like her Dad,but managed to turn her beauty into a business and ultimately became a billionaire by getting Men to help her startup her prostitution empire,and became a Madam to thousands of Girls and Young Women.

But alas the reveal between Father and Daughter where Brianna showed her Daddy what and who she was.Although Brianna was an official whore she was a Good Daughter to fuck her Daddy as she wanted him to receive the same pleasure as all those other men did with her so it was a No-brainer.

Finally we never found out if Brianna was OP's Biological Daughter or one of the hundreds of Men Mary had fucked,but I don't think it matters.I just think Mary being a religious church goer that she tried to repent for her actions but no matter what Mary couldn't wash away her taint and shame,and sadly neither can Brianna,but for her she is neither religious or married so Brianna may be doomed to damnation atleast she did it outside of marriage which is less sinful than the alternative.This story sucked until Brianna seduced her Daddy and gave him a night (maybe more) of pure pleasure by having sex with him.I just hope Brianna loves and adores her Daddy and is willing to fuck him regularly.That is all.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFlannaFionaFlaherty@FlannaFionaFlaherty
Hi, My name is Flanna. In case it's not obvious enough, I'm Irish. I have long, lush, beautiful, red hair with green eyes, and enormous breasts. I love my red hair as much as I love big, green, bright eyes and my huge breasts. I read a lot. Now, instead of reading, I w...