My Daughter, Brianna, is a Whore

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed at my ignorance.

F F F

I stared at my beautiful daughter in the way that so many men stared at my wife. As if hypnotized, I stared at her mesmerized by her beauty and by her sexy and shapely body. With her reminding me so much of my wife, I've never sexually looked at my daughter in the way that I look at her now. I've never seen another woman as beautiful as Brianna.

Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, as if I was one of my friends and she was my wife ready to cheat on me, my daughter stood. With her body moving in sections, breasts, ass, pussy, and tits over and again, she walked over to me and, surprising me, she moved to her knees in front of me while staring up at me. She reached up and unbuckled, unbuttoned, and unzipped my pants. Then, too stunned to react, and too paralyzed to move, she pushed my pants down to my ankles. She did the same with my underwear.

While naked below the waist in front of my daughter, sexually excited more than I was embarrassed, she stared at my naked prick in the way that I imagined my deceased wife staring at naked prick. Then, she took my flaccid dick in her warm and soft hand. She fingered the head of my emerging erection while staring at my cock before staring up at me. Never thinking that my daughter would ever give me a hand job, she did.

While staring down at my cock, she slowly stroked me. Giving me an immediate erection, she stroked me faster. She stroked me harder. Brianna continued masturbating me while staring up at me and smiling.

Then, never thinking that my daughter would give me a blowjob, she did. Brianna leaned forward and took my erect prick in her warm and wet mouth. She sucked my cock while stroking my prick. My daughter was blowing me. I couldn't believe this rich and powerful woman, my dearest daughter, Brianna, was blowing me.

She continued sucking my cock while stroking my prick. My daughter blew me in the way that my wife had blown me. She didn't stop giving me oral sex until, unable to help myself, I put a gentle hand to the back of her beautiful, dyed, blonde head.

Unable to stop, I humped her mouth. Humping her faster and humping her harder, I fucked her face. I ejaculated a load of cum in my daughter's mouth and she swallowed. I was as shocked as I was sexually excited. She laughed while licking her lips.

"That's what I do, daddy," she said while continuing to stare up at me. "I'm a whore. Not wanting people to know that your daughter Brianna is a prostitute and the head of thousands of whores, Lexi is the name that I use for my businesses," she said standing from her knees.

She laughed while sliding a slow tongue across her red, full lips.

'Still stunned by all that she sexually did to her father, I couldn't believe that my daughter stroked me. She blew me. I couldn't believe Brianna sucked my cock. She allowed me to cum in her mouth and she swallowed my cum,' I thought.

Unbeknownst to her, and unbeknownst to me for years, her mother was the same way. Part of my daughter's inherited bloodline, my deceased wife was a whore. She loved sucking cock. She cheated on me numerous times, too many times to count. Not finding out until after she passed when I found her little, black books filled with names, dates, and details, she blew every man that I knew and every man that she knew.

"My favorite thing to do is sucking cock," said Brianna as if it was my wife talking from her grave. "I've always loved sucking cock. I enjoyed sucking your cock, daddy," she said with a dirty laugh. "You have a big dick. I like your big prick, daddy," she said.

Never have I been as sexually excited as I was now. I kicked off my shoes and removed my pants and my underwear. I remained naked in front of my daughter.

F F F

Then, not done shocking me, surprising me as much as she sexually excited me again, as if she was a stripper on stage about to dance around a pole, she slowly and sexily removed her clothes. Never expecting to see my daughter without her clothes, I couldn't believe my eyes. Stunned, unable to remove my horny eyes from her slow striptease, I watched Brianna unbutton and remove her blouse while staring up at me.

I stared at her low-cut, sheer, and sexy see-through bra. I could clearly see the size and the shape of her big, surgically enhanced breasts and her big, pink, erect nipples. Then, I watched her unbutton, unzip, and remove her short skirt. She posed for me in her bra and panties. With her long and shapely legs, enormous breasts, and surgically enhanced, rounded ass, she had quite the sexy body.

Then, she reached around her back and unhooked her bra. She removed her bra straps from her shoulders and her arms from her bra straps. Then, as if there was a drumroll going off in my head, she held bra cups in place with her hands. Then, she slowly and sexily removed one bra cup before removing the other.

As if I had never seen naked breasts before, I stared at my daughter's enormous, D cup, naked breasts, and her erect nipples. Then, she slowly pushed down her panties to reveal her natural brown, trimmed pussy. My daughter was naked. The first time that I saw so much of my daughter, I saw Brianna without her clothes.

She took me by my still erect cock and walked with me to her bedroom suite. Her bedroom was twice the size of my entire house. She pushed me back on her ginormous bed.

"Make love to me, Daddy. Then, fuck me. After you fuck me, I want you to finger my pussy while licking my pussy. I want you to eat me. Make me cum, daddy. I need to cum," she said.

She stroked my cock to a bigger and harder erection.

"Then, after you give me multiple, sexual orgasms with your fingers, your tongue, and your cock, I'll blow you again," she said. "I'll suck your cock and have you cum in my mouth again."

She stared at me and smiled.

"Would you like that, daddy. Would you like me to blow you again?"

Unable to speak, I smiled at her while nodding my head.

F F F

There was nothing illegal about her financial dealings, her businesses had the legality of her financial transactions as merely pay for view, Internet, porn sites. With her having thousands of employees worldwide with thousands of porn sites, and with her having control of all of the sites, she received a percentage of whatever they earned under the Lexi banner. In the way of a huge snowball rolling down a steep hill, now every year, after having invested her money, her time, and her energy, without having to do anything else, she earned more money every year.

She owned a fleet of Maybach limousines and hired a stable of drivers. Picking up and driving her business associates to and from the airport, she was a full service whore. No one needed to take a taxi while Lexi had a multitude of men at the ready and at her beck and call to do her bidding.

With money no object, she employed the best of the best to protect her. Her personal driver was a former sergeant major in the army, a fifth dan black belt in Aikido, Jujitsu, and Karate. Instead of calling him by his first name, Steve, everyone gave him the respect that he earned and deserved by calling him Sergeant Major. With them both armed and dangerous, she never traveled anywhere without her two, big, black, and burly bodyguards, Tyrone, and Anthony. For what she paid them, they kept her safe.

She had a full staff of servants, cleaners, maids, and a personal butler, named Raleigh. She lived the life of a queen. With her never wanting children, she didn't need a husband. Whenever she wanted a man, she'd pick up her phone and call someone. Much like her mother, there were plenty of men who'd love to have sex with my daughter, including me, her father.

THE END

12