My daughter gets caught stealing

Story Info
I have to pay for my daughters stealing from a store.
1.7k words
4.13
40.5k
24
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a call from Jen in a panic, telling me she had been caught stealing, I asked where and told her not to do or say anything till I got there. I was only 5 minutes away. it didn't take me long to get to my 18.5-year-old daughter. 

When I arrive, two store guards and my daughter are in the security office. She had stolen a $10,000 ring and they think she had more on her and needed me to oversee her search. They were not happy I was there. 

The guards were pimple-faced 25-year-old skinny guys who thought they were important because they had a badge on. They showed me the video and there was no doubt she had stolen the ring as we could see her slipping it into her purse then we saw the guards stopping her at the exit.

She was terrified and I was so angry. The guards wanted IDs and whenever we refused something one of them suggested we get the police here. The tallest one wanted to do a pat-down search. My daughter has DD breasts and a tiny ass. She is extremely pretty, and she gets her looks from me. 

I ask Jen if she had anything more on her and she told me she hadn't. I let the guy feel her up, she deserved it for stealing anyway I thought.  He started on her head, then shoulders under her arms and then her breasts and this was more a grope of her, and I looked at her face as he felt her tits and she was nearly crying. I kind of felt bad but she needed to learn the consequences of her actions. He then felt her lower body and when he felt her right hip pocket, he suggested she had something in there. Jen then removed a cheap neckless with a store price tag. I was so angry now. 

The other guard says to us "She has to remove her clothes and shoes for inspection. I told them no that's not allowed he laughed and said stealing isn't allowed either. I told her to take off everything except her bra and panties. Jen did and we found she had on 3 g-strings. They wanted them but she didn't have any of hers on. Jen covered her pussy with a hand. I could see the two guys had started to get hard-ons which wasn't unexpected considering. Then they wanted the bra off. That was fair and they found another cheap ring in there. She exposed her pussy as she took her bra off.

Jen was told to sit down and she covered her breasts and her trimmed pussy. The tall one tells us "She would be charged with theft and likely she would end up in a jail."

"No, please don't call the cops, you have the stuff back, you have seen me nude, what more do you need" Jen blurted out.

I knew what was coming next from the guys as the tents in their pants gave away their intentions. "Well, we could come to an agreement where you look after us and we will let you go," he told Jen 

"What the fuck, you want what from me?" 

Here it comes, they are going to ask for a fuck or a blow job, I thought. 

"You suck our cocks and let us fuck you and we will let you go," the tall one told us. 

"You little cunts, you want to fuck my virgin daughter for stealing, what sort of boys are you," I said with a lot of anger.

"The ones in control," one of them said. 

I was also surprised they said that in front of me and suspect that they have been doing this for some time. They had gone from let's try this to bold and forgetting the consequences if caught.

I looked at my daughter; she looked devastated and she knew she had fucked up this time. I had one idea to get her out of it. "Okay boys, you can fuck me, anywhere you want."  

I am a large 45-year-old woman with size G breasts with a big ass.

They looked confused by what I said, they looked at each other and shrugged their shoulders like why not and they both said yes in unison. The taller one said, "She has to suck our cocks first, only fair since she did the crime." 

I looked at her and she nodded, I undid my blouse as the guys started undressing. I thought about the last time I had sex, it was at least 2 years ago, just before I found out my husband was cheating on me. He was kicked out and he moved to Australia with his secretary. I spent my time looking after my daughter and son. She was acting out clearly and this was something I would have to deal with when I got home. 

I had my tits out and the guys looked and smiled at me, despite their size they had only dropped a little, something I am proud of. My, stomach and fat ass I am not that happy with but after I had my skirt off the two guys stopped and looked at me removing my unflattering panties that hold things in. I have my pussy waxed monthly so was completely bald. They both liked my bald pussy  

Then they took off their boxers and I was surprised by their cocks; one was 9 inches and thin the other was 7 inches and fat. My ex had a small 5-inch cock, and he was useless at sex, the secretary liked his money I guess. 

My daughter was open-mouthed about what she could see. I knew she had started experimenting with boys and was just giving them blow jobs but guess she hadn't seen them that big before.

The boy with the skinny cock smiles and pushes me gently over the desk grinning away. He bent down and the fucker took a picture with his phone of my pussy and ass. I wanted to see the pictures he took, maybe later I thought.  He then opens my cheeks and buries his face in there and licks my pussy and tells his friend what a slut I was because I was so wet. The other guy had his cock in my daughter's mouth now and Jen was doing an excellent job of sucking his fat cock I thought.  

The guy in my ass started licking my rear hole, a first for me and I moaned, and I wasn't far away from coming, he sensed this and stuck his finger in my pussy as he licked my hole. I come hard and squirted onto his hand. He laughed and told his friend she was a squirter.

He stood up and found my pussy and started to fuck me. Fuck I felt full and it hurt but in a good way. He just fucked me hard and fast and I cum several times and I felt my juices running down my legs. After 3 or 4 minutes he told me he was going to unload his cum in my fat cunt.

I wanted him to and told him to cum in me. When I felt his cock swell I cum harder than ever before, I squirted several times, and you could hear his body slap into my ass and the squelching of our cum in my pussy. I even fanny farted but I didn't care.

Once he stopped, I looked over at Jen and the other guy and they both were watching. The guy was wanking his cock and my daughter had her hand between her legs. The guy says to his friend, "Fuck for a fat bitch she has a tight cunt".  

I was proud of his comment, to be honest. The second guy pushes his friend out of the way and lines my pussy up and shoves his cock in me. The fat cock filled me up so much more than I have ever felt. He then just fucked me like a demon, he didn't care about me he just wanted his orgasm. Luckily for me, he lasted about 2 minutes before he cum and much the same happened I squirted over him and the floor and his cum was pushed inside me. It felt so good. He pulled out and told his friend to film the cum coming out of my fat cunt. I put my hands behind me and spread my cheeks, so they got a good picture. Once they finished filming, they told us to dress and leave.

Jen was already dressed, and I had my clothes on quickly. We left, I told my daughter to wait, and I returned to their office. They looked up from watching the video they just took and asked what I wanted. 

"Don't ever do that to any woman ever again, you will end up in jail far longer than they could. I was a lawyer before I had children".

Their faces dropped.  I asked for a piece of paper, wrote down my email address, and told them to send me every picture they took and video of me. The cameras you have hidden around the room I strongly suggest you remove them and destroy every video, and picture you took as you will get caught one day and end up in jail for a very long time. 

I looked for their reaction and a few cogs in their brains lined up and they both told me, yes, we will.  

"One more thing, next week at the same time I am going to steal some panties and you are going to catch me and bring me back here. This time you can fuck my ass and my mouth"

They grinned and smiled. I left. Jen asked me what I said to them, I just told them to delete the videos they took. She looked confused, I explained they had cameras hidden around the room.  When we got home, we had a long talk and we decided she should go see a counsellor to help her through the separation and other things she had going on.  

She asked me "Mum you enjoyed those guys today, why?" 

"I haven't been fucked in 2 years and to be honest I have never been fucked like that before"

Jen looked confused and I just held up my little finger and wiggled it and mouthed "Dad." 

We laughed hard and hugged and she thanked me for helping her today.