My Daughter is Fucked by Her Uncle

Story Info
My daughter, 18, is being fucked by both my brother and myself.
2.5k words
4.35
40.9k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers

"Mirre, you know my brother is coming this afternoon, right?"

"Yes, Dad, you told me. It will be fun. I like Uncle Oskar, he's cool."

"I know he likes you too, I often can't tear him away from you."

"Mmm, he almost eats me up with his eyes. Feels extra exciting when he does it, not at all like when boys my age ogle me. I have a feeling that he would like to reach out a hand, not only to see but also to touch."

"I think so too. He can't usually help himself if the woman gives the slightest hint. So be careful. You're much prettier than the women I've seen him with."

"What do you think I should wear?"

"Take a pretty dress, it suits you so well."

We are at our country house; summer is finally here. The water is getting warm. The house is almost on the beach, so it's easy to jump in whenever you feel like it. Mirre, who just turned eighteen, is out here with me. We are often alone, just walking and scrapping in the yard. I'm a bit of a naturalist and like to walk around naked, which Mirre finds a bit embarrassing, especially when she has friends. I think young girls should know what men look like and how they function. Makes life easier, I think. She usually accompanies me; sometimes she likes to sunbathe and bathe naked too. A few times her friends have also been naked when they have been here. They find it extremely exciting as I understand.

Mirre has really developed in recent years. From a sad pubescent girl to a beautiful young woman. I have seen how her breasts have gradually grown, become fuller and are now two real beauties, just waiting to be loved. Her waist is nice, but above all it's her butt, which is a dream. Add to that a cute face with dark brown hair, which is half long, and it's Mirre in a nutshell.

But today there are no friends, just my old brother, who is ten years older than me. But if there's anyone who always has a new woman, it's him. I can't understand how he does it, and most of them are much younger than him.

Mirre has gone in to change. I'm wearing a pair of shorts and a t-shirt. I'll probably come off eventually. A car comes up the driveway, it's his Jaguar XKR, converted. At 70, he lives as if he were 35. He will probably never get old.

Oskar gets out of the car and comes up to me. He's wearing a pair of white pants and a tennis shirt that looks like it's been sprayed on his muscular torso.

"Hi, good to see you. Is Mirre here too, she's the one I want to visit, you just come with the package," he laughs.

"Hello, you old goat. Mirre will probably be here soon, she wanted to get dressed, wanted to look extra nice when you arrive. But you look like you're dressed for the city. If you're going to be so handsome, I'll probably have to strip naked to match you."

"No, I'll change. I have swimwear with me, or maybe they're not needed?"

"Do what you feel comfortable with. I'm happy to take off my clothes. Ahh, here comes Mirre."

Mirre has put on a thin summer dress. It looks like it's the only thing she's wearing. No bra, anyway. She doesn't need one with her nice firm tits. She can really fill out the dress, it hangs a bit on her butt, accentuating it in a natural way.

She walks up to Oskar and gives him a hug. She stays in the hug a little longer than normal, long enough for Oskar to pat her on the butt.

"Hi Uncle Oskar. Nice to see you again," she smiles warmly at him. "Shall I put something on the table? Coffee, beer, or what?"

"A beer, please. And I want you," Oskar says with his most mischievous smile.

Mirre just smiles back, a slightly too subtle smile. She's up to something, I think.

Oskar and I go down to the jetty and the table that stands there. He starts to undress. Stands completely naked in front of me. I've seen him before, but I'm always fascinated. He is well trained; you can hardly see any fat on him. He is 185 cm tall and weighs around 80 kg. My eyes wander down his body, see his dick. Some men are showers others are growers, i.e. they are either big from the start and get almost as big when they get hard, the others grow and become impressive only when they are erect. Oskar is a combination. His hanging penis looks impressive from the start, probably 15 cm hanging straight down in front of a slightly heavy scrotum. I've seen it get hard, probably closer to 20 cm and thick. I am more of a grower, but at most I get 18 cm. Well, that's how it is.

I undress too, now we both stand naked, sit in the chairs. Oskar with his legs apart, really showing off, it feels like. Mirre comes with a tray with glasses and beer. Three beers, she took one for herself too.

When she arrives, she looks at us. She shakes her head, as if to say: guys, you can't hold back, you have to show what you have. She sits down next to us. I see her looking at Oskar, I don't want to pretend it, but you can tell she's fascinated.

"So, are you going swimming? You look completely prepared. Uncle Oskar, may I say that you look fantastic, especially considering your age. Dad looks good too, and so do my friends say when they are here. Fun with two naked men."

We look at her, I see that Oskar starts to react to her speech and I start to twitch a little bit too. We've never talked like this before. And that her friends appreciate what they see is fun. It has happened a few times that they have shown it not only in words. But usually when Mirre is not around.

"Ahh, I see that you like me. Mmm, looks really nice. Too bad I just had lunch."

"Well, are you just going to sit and watch us? What are we going to do for pleasure, I think it's all a bit one-sided. I noticed that you have a great butt. What about the rest?" Oskar is not shy. "Now I want a show, Mirre."

Mirre doesn't look so cocky anymore. She takes some of her beer. Wipes her mouth, stands up. Looks at Oskar, then at me. Shakes her head a bit and starts to roll up her dress a bit, the hem comes up to just below her panties. She lets it down again. Grabs a shoulder strap, pulls it down a little over the arm. Pulls the dress down a bit, the top of one breast comes out. It looks so nice, brown, she is sunbathing without anything on, doesn't want any light areas, pulls it up again, then the other side. Same thing. Some of the breast comes out. Ohh, yes. She is beautiful, my daughter. She takes down the first strap again, without restoring the second. Pulls the dress down a bit. It hooks onto her breasts, doesn't come down over them.

She goes up to Oskar, shows him the zipper. He pulls it down and the dress comes down under her tits. She takes her hands, holds her breasts. Squeezes them a bit, caresses them. Pulls out one nipple, then the other.

Now both Oskar and I are fully erect, we sit and point straight up, his 20 and mine 18 cm.

Mirre slowly pulls down her dress, steps out of it, and now stands in a pair of minimal but fantastically cute panties. Slightly semi-transparent, you can see her slit. A small wet spot has appeared. Mirre spins around, wanting to show off. She brings her hands up to her tits again, pulls one so she can lick the nipple. Keeps her hands under them, as if she wants to invite them out to us. I see that Oskar is almost out of the chair, but Mirre pushes him down again.

Now she puts her hands at her sides, one finger inside her panties. Screws up a little, lets the panties come down, millimetre by exciting millimetre.

My God, I've never seen my daughter do this before. I'm so horny I don't know what to do. Have a hand on my cock, pulling slowly. See that Oskar is doing the same. She, Mirre, has made us both so horny that we have to jerk off when we look at her.

The panties come down further and further. Now she exposes her entire hairless pussy. The slit is slightly open, I can see how moist it is there. She steps out of her panties completely. Stands in front of us, a little wide-legged and starts caressing her ass, then forward and caresses her groin. She licks one finger and then moves it slowly, very slowly into her slit. Splitting it. Her labia are slightly brown and look like they are almost protruding with pulsating blood. She spreads her labia, and we can see her parted inner lips, folds of skin. Looks so seductively good. She moves her finger back and forth. Holding it up. We can see how it shines around them. She walks up to me. Holds her finger up to my mouth. I open my mouth and suck the finger. She tastes divine, my daughter.

She repeats the procedure and hands the finger to Oskar. He grabs the hand, holding it in a firm grip while carefully licking the finger clean. He takes his other hand and cups one of her tits. Mirre just smiles at him. Takes a few steps back, continues masturbating in front of us. We jerk off and watch.

She goes down on her knees, between Oskar's spread legs. Grabs his cock. Kisses the glans, lets it enter her mouth a little, licks it. Then she walks over to me and licks my glans, as if it were the most delicious ice cream. She lets the glans enter the mouth. Sucks and licks at the same time. So nice, so fantastic.

Mirre gets up. Goes over to Oskar, pulls him up from the chair, gives him a hug. I can see his penis peeking out from under her butt. He rubs it back and forth between her legs. He brings his hands up, squeezes her breasts. Feeling through them, as if he was looking for a callus, but the only hard thing is her nipples. Mirre pulls away, comes to me. Grabs my cock. Moves it towards her. I can feel the glans against her slit, how it starts to part her labia, comes in a bit. She holds me by the neck and puts her legs around my waist. I sink further and further into her. She is probably the most beautiful thing I have ever experienced. We stand and rock against each other. A little more and I'm going to squirt into her. She gets down again and I slip out of her warm, wet pussy.

Oskar steps forward. Leads her to the table. Sets the beer and glasses down on the dock and puts Mirre on her back on the table. Her ass right on the edge of the table. He spreads her legs and puts his cock against her opening. He looks at her. She nods. He pushes in. I can hear the air being completely squeezed out of her. I don't think she's ever had that kind of cock inside her. But she looks like she can handle it. Only looks satisfied when Oskar starts to fuck her. First slowly and pleasurably, then faster and faster. The table shakes, her breasts bounce as Oskar slams his cock into her. I can hear his balls slapping against her buttocks.

"Yes, yes, oghhhh, yes, nuuuu, nuuuu," Oskar screams and I can see him shooting one load after another into her womb. After a while Oskar calm down, comes out, almost with a pop.

Mirre looks at me. Do I want to fuck her too? Yes, absolutely. She may be my daughter, but she is a perfect woman too. I move forward, putting my glans against her slit. I can see the semen flowing out of her. My glans looks huge against her tight little slit. But if she can handle Oskar, she can handle my slightly smaller cock. I push myself all the way in. Ohh, how lovely she is, my daughter. What a feeling when her pussy walls envelope me, provide wonderful friction against my cock, pulling the skin back and forth when I hump her. The glans that one minute is almost out, and the next it's all the way in and resting against her womb. In and out, in and out, in and out in long strokes. I finally get to fuck my daughter. Not the last time, I'll make sure of that.

Now Mirre starts to move. Moaning, groaning, whimpering, screaming a little.

"Oj my God, oh my God, ohhh, ohhh, nuuu, jaaaa iiiii, iiiiii ohhhhh.....ohhhh.....ohhhhh," I hear from her as she comes and comes as I push my cock into her again and again.

My big, stiff cock in her little pussy. She spasms around it. So good, so good. Can't hold back anymore. I feel my semen going through the prostate, up through the urethra and finally out of the glans straight into her fertile womb. I jerk and squirt, jerk and squirt. I have filled her with my cock and now with my seed.

I stand there with my slightly flaccid cock still in my daughter's pussy. Looking down at her. She looks happy but exhausted. I pull out and help her to her feet again. She catches her breath.

"Oh, God, what was that? I feel like I've been run over by a steamroller and fucked by two iron pipes. But it's wonderful. Stay, Uncle Oskar, I want you both again tonight, but in a soft bed. Now I want to bathe."

She throws herself into the water. We stand and look at her, then dive in and swim up to her. We hold each other in the water. I take the opportunity to caress her tits a little extra. They are just fantastic. Oskar has a hand on or between her buttocks. Old man that I am, but it all affects me, my cock is getting big and strong again. Mirre feels it, looks at me.

"No, that's enough. Save that for tonight. Then I want to be able to enjoy it for a long time. And Oskar's too. Although, if I may say so, I think Oskar is a bit too big for me. Dad is exactly right. And we have several more weeks here in the country before we must go into town again. And then we have each other there too."

She kisses me, long and hard. I'm really looking forward to the rest of my life. What an amazing daughter I have.

Nilsr
Nilsr
53 Followers