All Comments on 'My Daughter's Black Boyfriend'

by TwistedManc

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
subwmsubwmover 1 year ago

What a dream cum true. I wonder if my daughter's bf knows I want to suck his BBC

poacas43poacas43over 1 year ago

Great story... keep going, please.

partisan59partisan59over 1 year ago

GREAT Story! Really excellent. I look forward to the next chapter but what I'd really like to see is the dad catching Callum fucking his son and then his son telling him how it happened. Then maybe both serve Callum together. Maybe?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

God yes, can't wait for part 2. 5 Stars +

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hot story, looking forward to the next part. Love the idea of his son Jack being made to suck black cock.

easyncguy52easyncguy52over 1 year ago

so hot love how black men take control of us white faggots

wlgksawlgksaover 1 year ago

very hot story. i love how Callum takes control of steve.

And how Steve changed from strong straight man into a submissive gay boy

I hope for more chapters

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Fuck,What a Smokin Hot Story...Can't wait to hear how his wife cums prey to That BBC

🍆😛🍆..

slavesindeeslavesindeeover 1 year ago

wonderfully written hot story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well hits a little close to home, my wife and I are in our 40s and our 20 yr old beautiful blonde daughter comes home with her 22 yr old black boyfriend a couple of months ago, my wife was actually blushing and the next time the guy came over she wore a skirt and made sure she bent over in front of him, she didn’t wanna admit it at first but later she confessed to being terribly turned on by him, he was a cocky(pun intended ) dude and was flirting right back with her. Me on the other hand a fan of bbc porn(my wife knows all about it) has already imagined a lot of both dirty and submissive things with this black Adonis and yes some involved me on my knees, After his 3rd or 4th time here my wife tells me to throw in the porn, some blonde sucking a black dick, she blew me away when she says, I hope your not imagining her boyfriend, she laughs and I say, I know you are, she turned as red as a tomato. I’ve never done anything with a guy, but a black stud in his twenties seems like the one opportunity I may not be able to say no to, wow your story brought it out. Please comment on my comment if you get a chance?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could have done without the boyfriend getting his friends involved, I’ve read a few of your stories and they all end up going to far, just when you are at the stage of hot submissive and believable, you turn it into a cartoon porn, that’s getting old, The daughter walking in on the mother or father would be great, but don’t go over the top, make it real for once!

undies4lifeundies4lifeover 1 year ago

Great story. It is truth that BBC is the best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope he takes the wife and tells her all about her husband, I’d love to here the dialogue of the wife and husband after, that could be really hot the two confessions given to each other about their lust, maybe ghd daughter could over here

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

You are starting to become to exaggerating to read, once your characters become all the same it’s just not worth reading, yeah I get it’s fiction but a bit more back ground on them a bit more resistance would go along way, at least with me it would, does everyone of your turned white guys need to become prideless shameless robots willing to be gang banged and humiliated,? I won’t wait for chapter 2, you didn’t give us anything on the daughter, you missed a great opportunity for a great character, dialogue between the boyfriend and daughter could have been real hot behind the scenes but you won’t take the time for that, instead you turn it into another parity, good luck

TwistedMancTwistedMancover 1 year agoAuthor

Thank you for all of your comments, in response to the latest Anonymous user who commented. Firstly, if you can comment why keep it Anonymous? I love to get creative feedback as I think it will help improve me as a writer but leaving a comment like that as Anonymous just doesn't do anything. Secondly, the story is written in first person POV from the father, so how would I have a lot of dialogue between the daughter and her boyfriend as Steve wouldn't be aware of their private conversations?

liz33ndliz33ndover 1 year ago

damn, that was hot, so good, i hope dad can watch as Callum takes the family down the BNWO road. so hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Looking forwzrd to the conquering of his wife.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

That’s the hottest story I’ve ever read on this site or any other! DAMN I’d love to be Melissa’s dad. Straight white boy turned Black Cock loving faggot slut. There’s so many ways you could go with this story. I’m looking so forward to reading more of this faggot and the Superior Black God that now owned him. You could pick up where Melissa and mom are talking about Melissa’s missing panties. Or as you said to Joanne next. Just MORE!!!

bigbigizzybigbigizzyover 1 year ago

So fucking hotttt!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I was raised in the segregated south, and had no contact with black males until I enlisted in the Army. I had “experimented “ with boys in high school, but considered myself straight until I met my black roommate. He was tall with an athletes body, and as I was to learn was endowed with a huge cock. Seeing him nude brought out feelings I hadn’t experienced with the boys in high school. He sensed my interest and began saying he knew I wanted his cock, and calling me faggot. I finally gave in and after sucking his cock and swallowing his cum I couldn’t get enough, I became his on-call cocksucker and later was an absolute slut for big black cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I hope after the wife falls she has Steve to go ahead and suck Caleb's cock more please

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

he needs to take the whole family and move in to their house, this is hot

hotrod5531hotrod5531over 1 year ago

Loved it want to read part 2

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Curious why the white guy has to have a 4 inch dick? Why not write a story with an alpha white guy with a big dick turned by the black cock? It would be hotter that way instead of always humiliating the white man

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

I can't wait for the next chapters. Yes, the black stud will fuck the wife and the husband will be a good sissy cuck -- just like I want to be. Then their daughter will find out and watch her BBC boyfriend fuck her father's sissy man-pussy. It will turn her on so much that she will finally let her BBC boyfriend fuck her - with everyone watching !!!

Please please please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I'm probably in the minority but I want him to see Callum fuck his wife

GcoachGGcoachGover 1 year ago

More, please ?!?! Sooooooooon!!!!!!

HidingOutinTXHidingOutinTXover 1 year ago

Loved this one; made me leak as I read it. I hope you get back to it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I’m married and I have a black lover who is 22 years younger than me and also married. I love sucking him off several times a week. We joke almost every session about how I’ve swallowed more of his cum than his wife has.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 1 year ago

Every time I read this story it makes me cum -- and I eat it all up !!

I can't wait for the next chapters. I am such a faggot cocksucker who loves BBC. I definitely want to see my wife get fucked by the same BBCs who fuck my sissy man-pussy. I want to watch her getting fucked and enjoying a BBC, not my small thin pencil dick. I also want her to watch me get spitroasted by BBCs, sucking one (or two) while another one fucks me from behind. I'm such a faggot and my wife needs to know. Please continue -- please please please -- I'm begging you.

blackcockriderblackcockriderover 1 year ago

Great story, love your stories with white men submissuve to big black cock. Would love to read a threesome story with son fucking big tit mom and her big black lover.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 1 year ago

One of my very favorite plots - daughter's boyfriend sexually conquers the family.

"Katie's New Boyfriend" By timmywells is another example.

(https://www.literotica.com/s/katies-new-boyfriend)

I tried to write a version myself, but mine isn't as good as the others. (https://www.literotica.com/s/daughters-boyfriend-cuckolds-me)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Part 2?

4yourpleasureiam4yourpleasureiamabout 1 year ago

One day and I am back for more. I need his cock so much. I can not think of anything but being dad and serving Sir and his friends. I have to cum 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Means his daughter is ugly if the black bf has to go after the dad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written. You didn't jump right in to it; made us wait and get hard reading as the story progressed. I'm sure I'll be following you and reading all your stories. They are exactly what I like.

Steve, like me, are addicted to Black cock. My 1st wife couldn't resist a good-looking Black neighbor and they had sex many times. While I was gone hunting for a few days she even accompanied him to their family re-union as his new girlfriend. She later said "I wish I hadn't got my tubes tied, I'd love to have his baby."

cdCindy1cdCindy112 months ago

Every time I read this story it turns me on so much and reminds me of the last time I had some BBC. It's been about a year -- too long -- so I need to go out and get me some more BBC.

One line that really hit home with me is:

"Yes sir, you can fuck my arse and make me into your complete faggot."

Yes, I am truly a "faggot"; I'm truly a "cocksucking bottom bitch"; yes, I AM GAY. Even though I'm married to a woman I know I'm gay and now I'm not afraid to admit it.

I love all your stories. I read them over and over again. Keep up the great writing.

cdCindy1cdCindy111 months ago

As per my last comment (see above) -- I went out last night and got me some BBC to suck and to fuck me. It's been over a year since I've had some BBC, so it was amazing to find some last night.

I had my panties on underneath my male pants and also my sexy red bra under my shirt (the bra was actually noticeable - the bartender told me this when he served me my 1st drink). He pointed to a tall handsome dark-skinned muscular man at the end of the bar. He came over to talk to me and we hit it off immediately. After a few drinks, he took me back to his place and we had a wonderful evening. He held me and kissed me, I sucked his big beautiful long thick cock, and he fucked me deep and hard with it.

I LOVE BBC !!!! I'm such a fag, aren't I !?!?!

I love all of your stories. Please tell us more. Each time I read your stories I get so hard and horny (as you can see from all my comments)

FYI -- I'm going back to the same bar next week and I hope to meet my new BBC again.

kneelnakedforbbckneelnakedforbbc8 months ago

Great story. Some might say it is unrealistic because the dad gave in easily. But typical so-called straight white men understand that black men are sexually and (with few exceptions) physically superior so white men instinctively drop to their knees and suck. Black men are meant to be sucked and white men are meant to suck. What isn’t realistic is that Callum hasn’t already fucked the daughter. Hard to imagine black guys putting up with a white girl (or white wife/mother) who doesn’t put out. No need to take out his frustration on the dad, Callum could just as easily be fucking the daughter and be fucking the white dad just for the hell of it. I’ll bet it won’t be long before Callum fucks the son too. Anyway, super story.

JoeMangumJoeMangum6 months ago

Such a turn on…. Hope to have my own experience with bbc one day

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sometimes a sexy young black man can have a splash of sexy curly chest hair sprayed across his upper chest, maybe even with a fuzzy trail down his bs. A very sexy sight on any man, and especially on a young sexy black men!

mic1980devmic1980dev5 months ago

fucking hot story, please more, love your storys, great writing and ideas, more please

OralSubRayOralSubRay4 months ago

Loved it! If it was me I would have gladly been on my knees much faster than her dad was.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow! I just reread this after a while ago and it made me so horny! I have had enough BBC in my mouth and ass and I love it!!! I can’t wait to get fucked tonight!!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Oh my !!! I am a white father with 2 beautiful daughters in their twenties!! I hope hope hope one or both will date BBC!! I’m divorced, but was married for 34 years to a pure innocent woman who rarely got kinky! She did cuckold me once(that I know of) with her co worker. The cuck angst was delicious. But that ship has sailed! I dream that my girls will be with blacks with big cocks and the superior men make me and their mother their fucksluts!! Hopefully fucking us both together while the girls watch!! I would, of course, be the complete bottom to all!! I would suck and get fucked by the men and their BBC friends while my ex and the girls called me a faggot cocksucking queer cum pig for BBC!! Of course my ex would get fucked by them and humiliate me for having a small pee pee that I couldn’t satisfy her with!! I would lick up , suck, and slurp all the cum from everyone and thank my Black Masters for it!!

Oh, and I would tongue their asses and slurp up the cum from all asses!! I am certain that at least all white men lust for cock, especially black Cock!! Most don’t act on it…I think I will!!

AnonymousAnonymous8 days ago

So great to read while jerking off! Love doing BBC with several men. Once was fucked by three coworkers in the locker room during night shift. Begged to suck them and more of their friends, but hasn't t happened yet. They did tell my fat white boss and so now I have to blow and rim him every night I work. He has a four inch skinny cock I have to pull out of his fat belly, but I love being his cum sucker

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTwistedManc@TwistedManc
Follow this link for my Twitter and Patreon: linktr.ee/twistedmanc Stories on my Patreon: My Daughters Black Boyfriend Ch. 02 Hi, I am 28, male from near Manchester. I am married for the last year but been together for a long time. My stories are usually either my fantasy...