My daughter's cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I move up to his balls that are drenched in my daughter's cum and lap up as much as I can before continuing down his glistening black shaft and finally taking his shiny cock head in my mouth, savoring the familiar taste of black bull cum.

I go up and down his moist shaft a few more times, not sure if it's because I want to collect as much juice as possible, or if I have just come to enjoy the sensation. When I feel that my mouth is full of cum, I return to Emma, who eagerly open her mouth and gives me my reward.

We share the cum, push it between her mouth and mine, while letting our tongues caress each other. Every once in a while I happen to swallow a little bit, and then she does, letting out moan when feeling the texture down our throats. Eventually, we run out of cum and Emma softly breaks the kiss and puts her hands on my cheeks while looking me lovingly in the eyes.

"Thank you, daddy," she whispers. "That was great. But now I think mom needs some attention."

I wish this moment could have lasted forever, but I know she's right.

"Thank you, honey," I reply trying to sound more appreciative of the time she gave me than be upset that it must end.

With that I move over to the couch where Jessica is laying, half dozed off from all the fucking.

As I get down on my knees, I look at my once so innocent wife. Her face is drenched with cum, covering her nose, lips, cheeks and chin as it has dripped down her neck forming a small puddle, covering the words "The slut wife" on her necklace.

"Not so innocent now," I think to myself.

I stick out my tongue and feel the silky-smooth texture of cum as it slides effortlessly across Jessica's skin. I quickly gather enough of the salty liquid that I need to close my lips around my tongue as I let it retreat in my mouth, allowing me to swallow the cum just recently deposited on my wife's face.

I hear the guys on the couch at the other side of the room laughing and I can't help but wonder who's cum I am letting slide down my throat. As I continue to lap up the black eruption Jessica does not even bother opening her eyes. She continues to finger herself and by the breathing I can feel she is getting worked up again, but she shows no sign of acknowledging me.

"Fuck, she looks hot with cum all over her face," I think to myself. As I do, I get immediately repulsed by myself and what I have become. Why am I so weak? Why can't I put up a fight, at least mentally?

When I move my head directly over Jessica's, kissing her cum soaked lips these questions disappear from my conscious, unanswered, as quickly as they came up. Instead, muscle memory from kissing my wife spurs feelings of love, belonging and familiar excitement.

Jessica, however, does not kiss me back. She just breathes heavily from her fingering and allows me to clean her while she is thinking about something else. Probably the huge cock, whose cum I'm now licking.

When her face is clean, I lick my way down her neck until I get to her necklace. I let my tongue run over the cold metal letter, spelling "The slut wife". My slut wife. The cum tastes differently from her necklace. More metallic. It's difficult to clean all the different nooks and crannies of the letters, but after a good while I'm happy with the result.

I know my job isn't done so I start to kiss my way down from her neck, but just as I reach the top of her beautifully restored breasts, I hear a familiar voice.

"Naha, cuck boy," Shanice scolds me with that teacher voice again. "You are not here to enjoy yourself; you are here to clean."

"Awww, poor daddy," Emma laughs from the couch, where she is now resting up with the black men.

"Get down and clean your wife's pussy," Shanice clarifies. "Nothing else."

It's damn disappointing that I don't get to kiss my wife's tits. It's been too long. But what Shanice lacks in consideration she makes up in clarity, so I know I just must follow her instruction.

I get up and take a few steps over to the short end of the couch as I crawl up between her legs. Already from a fair bit away I feel the heat radiating from her soaked pussy. Judging by the amount of cum it seems that the guy has pulled out and jerked off all over her most intimate parts, rather than having cummed inside her.

I take a deep breath as I move in, feeling the overpowering scent of thoroughly fucked genitalia. It doesn't really smell like male cum, and it doesn't smell like female cum. It's something entirely different and not so pleasant. It smells... used.

Before getting a chance to further analyze the situation I feel my wife's hand pushing my head into her groin and smearing the lovers' juices all over my face. I get it in my nose, my mouth, all over my cheek. It stings in my nose and my mouth grasps for air.

Despite the shock, my instinct is to stick my tongue out and let swirl across Jessica's pussy. Luckily this makes her ease the grip on my head as she wants me to have better access pleasing her while also licking her clean.

I run my tongue on the outer sides of her labia, lapping up all the liquid I can. For some reason it tastes much better than it smells and Jessica's obvious excitement makes it even more enjoyable to gulp down the foamy and thick cum mix. Within a minute or so I have picked up the pace significantly and Jessica is panting and heaving as her climax builds quickly.

"Oh fuck, that's good hubby," Jessica moans. "Eat that black cum from my well fucked pussy."

"Mmmm, it tastes so good honey," I blurt out without even thinking about what I'm saying.

"Shut up and eat me out," Jessica responds abruptly.

I can't help but become even more turned on by the abuse, making me lick her with even more vigor. I run my tongue up and down her wet slit as she pants heavily and pushes her pelvic upward, meeting my slobbering tongue.

To further support my wife, I push my tongue inside her pussy as hard as I can. Given the size of the cocks that have pounded her just a few minutes ago I slide in easier and longer than I ever have.

"Fuck, yeah," Jessica screams as my tongue is so far inside of her that my nose touches her clit. "I'm going to cuu..uuum!"

I move my head back and forth like a woodpecker, daring my tongue to go further and further inside her.

"Emma," my wife moans to her daughter. "Can I please cum?"

I'm amazed that she remembers to ask for permission and I can't help but start thinking if she did that when she was pounded by big, black cocks as well.

"Oh, I don't know," Emma teases her back. "Haven't you cum enough for today?"

Jessica whimpers by the response she gets, and I can't help but feeling a little satisfied with her getting a taste of her own medicine.

"Pleeee....eeeeasee!" she now almost cries. "I will do anything for you."

"Anything?" Emma responds with an almost mockingly calm voice.

"Uuggghh, yeeee...eess," my wife doubles down. "Aaanything."

"What do you guys think?" Emma asks as she extends the process as much as possible. "Has she deserved to cum?"

"Hell, yeah," a dark voice responds. "That bitch treated my black meat better than anyone."

"Yeah, she deserves a price," another fills in.

With that, I dive in as far as can, licking her insides with my tongue while flicking her clit back and forth with my nose. I feel her whole body tense in response.

"Ok," Emma agrees lazily. "I guess you can come."

"Thaaaaaaa...uuiiiii," Jessica screams, almost inaudible as her body stiffens. "kkkk, yoooouuuuuuu!!!!"

Her legs start to shake violently on either side of my head and her pelvis is thrusted upwards like a metal spring, before collapsing and shaking. Her legs then squeeze my head as she spasms like she is having a seizure. Her pussy gushes out spurt after spurt of cum and the remains of whatever juices were left in there by the cocks fucking her.

I swallow as much as I can, but inevitably some runs down my chin and on the coach. It tastes like pure ecstasy as my face rides along with my wife as she is having the most powerful orgasm ever -- at least with me. When she finally settles down from her orgasmic high, she is greeted with cheers and applause from the group.

Jessica smiles and mouths the words "Thank you" to Emma before closing her eyes and passing out, satisfied on the couch. I am eager to do the same but am again crushed by a recognizable voice.

"Time to go, cuck," Shanice says abruptly.

"You can wait outside until we are ready to go."

"Yes ma'am," I answer submissively, while involuntarily burping from all the cum I've slurped. Unsurprisingly that makes the whole group laugh as I walk out.

Just before Shanice slams the door behind me, I hear one of the guys saying, "That's what I call a preview -- you're gonna get plenty of interest for the main event."

I slump down to the balcony floor, trying to figure out the meaning of that statement but my mind is too tired to form any intelligent thoughts and I quickly fall asleep, despite the loud music still pumping.

I don't know how many hours I slept but when I was woken up by a stiletto shoe hitting my ribs, I notice that the club is dark and quiet. Shanice leads my half-dressed daughter, wife, and me through the club and out to the limo, still standing where we left it. The only difference is that it's now all on its own and basking in the soft light of dawn.

We are driven back in silence, everyone being completely beat from the night's activities. When we get back to the house Shanice just opens the door from her seat, saying "white meat -- get out" without even looking at us.

The three of us scurry outside and make our way into the house. Jessica and Emma make their way upstairs immediately, longing to get some well-deserved sleep. I walk a few steps behind them until I'm stopped half-way up the stairs.

"Sorry hon," my wife turns around to say. "You'll stay on the couch tonight."

The comment makes my heart sink. Not that I am looking for sex -- I am way too tired as well. Besides, I know better than to expect something like that nowadays. But maybe some closeness after the ordeal we had been through. I'm mean, we are still married. At least on paper.

"Ok," I say with a moping voice. "I understand."

"Aww," Emma adds in her most childish voice. "Poor little daddy."

"By the way," I say as I muster up some courage. "What did they mean with the main event?"

"What?" Jessica asks as she looks puzzled. "What do you mean?"

"At the club," I explain. "They said that this was a preview, for the main event. Do you know what that is?"

Both Jessica and Emma start to giggle.

"Don't you worry about that," Jessica says. "You'll find out soon enough."

"It's going to be great," Emma continues as she moves closer to her mom and start running her hand over Jessica's breasts and stomach as if she can't help herself when thinking about "the main event".

"You'll see," Jessica fills in as a slight moan escape her lips. "You will be part of it too."

The two women begin to laugh while peeling their dresses off each other. Naked, they turn away and walk up the stairs, leaving me in the living room.

I start to drift off to sleep within minutes of laying down on the couch. The last thing I hear is my daughter's soft moan as she is pleasured, once again, by my wife upstairs.