My daughter's cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tyrell opens the door and the whole group follows him in. The room looks like an old-time mafia boss den. There's a mahogany bookcase along the whole back wall. In front of it, there's a large green leather office chair and a heavy mahogany desk. Next to the desk there's an old school world globe drink cart and in front of the desk there's two black leather chairs. Along each side of the room there's large black leather sofas. The full-length windows and doors have blinders, but they are all turned open.

Tyrell takes a seat behind the desk and starts reading some documents, while Shanice let's go of my wife and daughter. The men immediately split in pairs of two and take one woman each. Without any hesitation or care they put their large hands on white breasts, slaps asses and one even shoves a finger straight up Jessica's pussy. In any other circumstance I know the behavior would have led to an immediate slap across the face, but by now both Emma and Jessica are so turned on that they jolt with pleasure from every touch. The more aggressive the better.

As my eyes lock on my daughter's hand reaching inside a black stranger's pants trying to grab his cock, I get snapped out of spectator mode by a shove so strong that I have to take a few steps back.

"What the fuck are you doing here?" says a furious Shanice who has noticed me in the doorway.

"This party is not for cucks," she continues and pushes one more time so that I end up in the metal balcony outside the room.

She closes the door and as she turns the blinds on the door, I hear her scream from the inside "And don't you fucking dare peek."

I notice that they do not turn the window blinds, to test my self-control. Instead, they turn on the light inside so that their show can be enjoyed by others in the club. From just looking at the height to the dance floor and angles of view, I conclude that it's not possible to see the action in the office from most parts of the dance floor, but it will be possible for those on the opposite side of the dance floor. Besides, the closer they will push my wife and daughter towards the windows the more people will be able to see.

As I start to hear the familiar moans from Jessica and Emma, I slump down on the metal floor with my back against the glass door. The guys are laughing and saying things in dark voices, although I cannot make out exactly what they say.

When I begin to hear the "oompfff" and "guggggh" sounds of my wife choking on a fat black cock I can't help but rub my white penis through my pants. It's not long before I hear the same sounds coming from my daughter and for some fucked up reason the moans from one, or both, of the black men that are getting their cocks sucked by my family members only makes it hotter. It's like I'm proud of Emma and Jessica for making them moan, and almost like I'm proud of myself as well.

From the sounds it's clear that they take a good time to service the men with their mouths but eventually I hear the loud moan of a black cock entering a tight, white pussy, shortly followed by another similar moan. From there things escalate quickly. I hear my wife and daughter scream in ecstasy while a rhythmic slapping begins from black balls that bang against white labia when the guys bury their monsters inside Jessica's and Emma's willing pussies.

I can hear couches moving against the floor in the office as the guys pound harder and harder. Then suddenly I hear a loud bang next to me and in the corner of my eye I see my daughter pressed up against the window getting fucked aggressively for the whole club to see.

That's the final straw and I just can't hold back anymore. I'm not allowed to cum, but I am free to jerk off and I'm now so horny that I just think "fuck, it, I don't care who sees". "I've already been humiliated in front of the entire club, I might just as well get some enjoyment."

I know it's a dangerous game as I might cum at any moment, but defying logic I button up my soaked linen trousers, put my hand over my aching penis and jerk the skin up and down a few times. It feels like heaven, but I quickly realize I need to remove my pants completely to stroke it as I want to. So, I remove my shoes and then my pants, and I fold them and put them under my butt, so it won't hurt so much sitting on the metal mesh floor of the balcony.

"That's better," I think to myself as begin jerking again. I close my eyes and lose myself in the moans and groans, picturing my lovely daughter and, up until recently, faithful wife on their hands and knees, ravaged by black cocks.

Masturbation has never felt this good before. I must go slow to ensure I don't cum, but by now I'm a master at edging and revel in the opportunity to give myself pleasure. I don't know if I keep going for five minutes or 30 minutes but the wake-up from my self-satisfying dream is abrupt.

"Yo, dog, how can we get into the room?"

I open my eyes slowly and to my horror a crowd has gathered up on the balcony next to me. I was so fucked up in my own world that I didn't even notice. There are four black men in front of me.

"Bro, look at him," another man says. "I don't think he is in any position to decide anything."

"Shiiit," the first man responds laughingly as he reads on my necklace. "Is it your wife in there?"

I look up at the muscular black man towering in front of me.

"Wife and daughter," I reply silently.

"Fuu-uuck!" the guy responds, laughing even harder. "Do you hear this shit?" he asks his friend.

"Fuck that man," the other man says. "Come here and enjoy the show instead."

The men take a few steps away from me and stand in front of the window, watching Emma and Jessica being plowed by black dicks. I see them talking to each other, commenting on the horny white bitches on the other side of the window, laughing, shaking their heads.

I'm left with my pants off and dick out. My hand is still wrapped around the soaked shaft and given that the guys have already seen me at my worst and now clearly have their attention elsewhere I close my eyes again and start tugging at it again slowly.

"What a fucking loser," I hear from the guys by the window, but I don't even open my eyes and soon their attention turns to the women again.

After a while I glance over toward the group and by now, they have started to squirm a bit as the show inside the office builds their excitement. One of the guys even shoves his hand inside his jeans and clearly starts rubbing his cock. I look away to not draw attention to myself.

I continue to focus on myself and the sounds of Jessica screaming in ecstasy as she is treated to at least one black cock, probably more. The next time I look over all four guys are rubbing their cocks inside their pants. As I'm about to avert my eyes one of them looks over and says loudly to his friends:

"Fuck it, I need release."

"But we can't get in," his friend interjects.

"Well, then the hole outside will just have to do," the first replies and nods towards me. His friends look over towards me, part in disgust and part in disbelief.

"Dude, that's gay," one of the guys respond while I look away, trying to pretend I don't hear the conversation.

"Fuck no," answers the first guy again. "It's only gay if it's a man and the shit right there, that's no man."

The rest of the guys laugh and wholeheartedly agree.

"That's a fuck hole, nothing else," says another.

The first guy breaks away from his friends and walks up to me.

"You're just a simple piece of fuck hole, aren't you?" He asks aggressively.

I'm suddenly acutely aware of the fact that I'm sitting with my white dick in my hand in front of this masculine beast. His crotch is right in front of my face and contemplating how pathetic I must look, jerking off to the sounds of my wife and daughter being fucked next door I instinctively feel like he is right.

"Yes, sir," I say without even realizing I'm saying it.

I'm not sure why I added the sir, it just comes naturally by now. In fact, I'm not even sure why I said yes. Emma isn't here, Jessica isn't here, Shanice and Tyrell are not here. I could probably have gotten away with saying no, but yet I didn't. Did I secretly feel like a fuck hole? Like a slut to be used by black cock? Did I even secretly long to be like Jessica and Emma. A beautiful girl, yearning to be ravaged by monster cocks?

"My holes are yours to use any way you want," I continue, surprised by my subconscious that obviously yearns to give in to my fantasies.

The black man smiles back at me and starts to unbutton his jeans. With his right hand he pulls out his gigantic black meat and large balls and let it hang right in front of my face. Its semi hard and a gooey string of pre-cum hangs from the tip. I'm taken back by the mixed scent of musky excitement and sweat. It's not an altogether pleasant scent, but it's not an altogether unpleasant scent either.

On instinct I lean forward and let my tongue collect the string of pre-cum. "Fuck", I think to myself. "I can't help but get excited by the taste."

I close my mouth and swallow the drops of masculine passion before moving up towards his cock head. I open my mouth again, stretching it as wide as possible to make myself ready to swallow the moist tip of his cock head.

Just as I'm about to taste the black monster he grabs my head and pushes it violently backwards against the glass door, generating a loud bang.

"Fuck holes knows their place," the man says. "You just concentrate on keeping the hole open."

Before I get a chance to contemplate what those words mean he shoves his cock into my mouth forcefully. I instinctively start chocking and convulsing as I'm taken by surprise. My hand lets go of my penis and by reflex I throw my arms back against the door to sturdy my body from the onslaught.

He thrusts his cock as hard as he can down my throat. When he hits the back of my throat, he keeps it there for a few seconds before moving it back ever so slightly. Then he pushes forward again with another thrust to see if he can get any further. He does this a few times before finally pulling all the way out, allowing me to gasp for air and spasm as I try to settle down my gag reflex.

"Seems this was a virgin fuck hole," my abuser laughs to his friends as large quantities of spit mixed with pre-cum flows from my mouth down on my chin and chest. I'm keeping my mouth -- or fuck hole -- open as instructed.

He doesn't wait for a reply before he pushes his cock back into my mouth again. This time I'm more ready and although my head is still pinned against the door, I'm able to at least let my tongue feel the length of his powerful fuck tool as it slides inside me. Its rock hard, but the thick black skin and the veins running underneath it, give it a softness as well.

I can feel the salty taste of his pre-cum running down my throat, while the drips on my chest tell me that some of it inevitably runs out of the corners of my mouth. I can see his pubes coming closer and closer, filling me with a sense of disgusting pride as I realize that I'm able to take him deeper than before. That sense gets even more inflated as I'm able to do this without choking this time.

"The virgin fuck hole learns quickly," my abuser says as he pulls out again. This time large gooey strings, mixed with bubbles connect my mouth to his cock. It looks so fucking perverted and, I'm ashamed to admit, so fucking hot.

"You're so nasty," one of the other guys says.

"Fuck that," a third guy adds. "I'm next."

With that, the black cock is shoved into my mouth again with a large slurping sound as I try to suck in all the slimy, gooey juice around his shaft as it enters me. He pushes himself in with even more force and confidence this time. My focus quickly shifts to simply keeping my mouth open as wide as humanly possible and gag as little as possible.

This time he comes even further in. It feels like he is halfway down my throat, but that's probably an exaggeration. What is clear is that, little by little, I'm able to fit more of him in.

He picks up the pace further and starts to groan a bit. I can feel the cock swell in my mouth, and I know what is coming.

"You want my cum, don't you fuck hole?" he blurts out.

"Oouummmpphf," is all I can say to respond. He has no way of knowing if I beg for it or if I plead not to. But for him it doesn't matter. It is a rhetorical question.

"Fuck yeah white fuck hole," he grunts. "Here comes the fuuu-ck-iiin price."

He pistons his large member even faster inside my mouth and as I feel it swell to what seems like twice the size, he shoves it as hard has he can down my throat one final time. I feel jets spurting directly down my throat, burning my insides like it is chlorine as his seed makes its way down to my stomach.

"Uurgghh," he grunts. "Take it fuck meat."

He shoves his cock so hard and so far, that my gag reflex seems to have been stunned at first. But now it's waking up with full force and I begin to gag violently as my spasms are milking the lasts sprays of cum from his cock. My body wants to throw up but there's a huge black cock in the way so instead the last globs of cum make their way up and come out my nose instead, burning even more and making my eyes tear as white goo runs from my nose down on the cock from which it originated.

What a sight I must have been with my penis exposed, a huge cock in my mouth and cum running all over my face and down my chest over my already soaked shirt.

The man finally pulls out his now semi flaccid cock and I collapse on the floor, gasping for air.

"Aaah, fuck I needed that," he mumbles. "Say thank you fuck hole."

"Thank...you...," I manage to say in between my gasps to restore breath. "...for...allowing this fuck hole...your...cum."

"I'm next," is the first thing I hear from a distance. The guy in front of me doesn't even acknowledge my reply.

"Oh, no," I think to myself. "I can't handle this again."

As the next guy walks over to me, I see the door open above me and a pair of sexy black legs come into view. For the first time I'm happy to see Shanice.

"What the fuck you guys doing here?" she asks the four black guys with a voice as if she is the headmaster at a prep school.

"This is not your day," she continues. "Get the fuck out of here."

The guys, previously so dominant and confident, scurry off like a group of scolded children.

Shanice looks down on me with a face that's anything other than impressed.

"I see that you have enjoyed yourself," she says.

I want to tell her about the ordeal I was subjected to and how well I performed but I know it's no use.

"Yes, ma'am," I simply answer in defeat.

"Well, your presence is requested in here," she states.

"Yes ma'am," I repeat as I gather my pants and shoes and walk inside.

As I get inside the office, I see Tyrell still sitting behind the desk, reading some documents. Two of the guys are sitting naked on the sofa, with limp monster dicks, talking with each other, laughing occasionally. A third guy is dressing casually, obviously satisfied after the events that have transpired.

Emma is sitting in one of the leather chairs, her perky breasts covered with cum, sucking the fourth guy with passion. Jessica lies in the leather couch by the windows, half passed out, lazy fingering her cum soaked pussy while her face has clearly gotten a load as well.

"Hi daddy," Emma says as she takes a short break from sucking cock. "It's clean-up time and for some reason I thought of you."

Only Emma can make something like that sound like she's doing me a favor.

"You would love to help, wouldn't you daddy?" she doubles down.

"Of course, hon," I reply. Partly because I know I don't have a choice but also partly because I'm just so happy to be let in the room. Especially if I get to touch Emma and Jessica's bodies.

"I figured," she states with a smile. "You can start here."

She points to her perky, lush, young white breasts. I honestly get so excited that I even don't care about the cum they are soaked in. I almost run up to her as she resumes sucking the black cock in front of her.

I get down on my knees next to the guy she is sucking off and lean forward. I reach out my tongue and let it run from her belly button, where a stream of cum has landed, and trace my way up to the underside of her left boob. The higher up I get the more liquid is gathered on my tongue and the smoother my tongue runs over her firm body.

I continue my way up to the top of her nipple where I kiss her and allow myself to swallow the cum that has gathered in my mouth. It's lukewarm by now and the texture is a bit more fluid than what I imagine was the case when it was first deposited. The salty, musky, taste is the same as that running down my throat a few minutes ago, but this time it burns less. It feels more... enjoyable.

Emma lets out a soft moan as I engulf her nipple and push my head forward, applying pressure to the bouncy hills of her young body. I can feel her responding by sucking the guy next to me with even more enthusiasm.

When I have licked, sucked and swallowed everything from her left boob I move over to the right. It's a little bit more challenging as my head gets slightly in the way of the cock sucking action. Luckily the guy has an extremely long cock so it seems to work okay but his balls bang against my head every once in a while.

It's such a privilege to run my tongue over Emma's fantastic, lush, tits. By now I'm so indoctrinated that it seems like even more of a turn to have them moist and juicy, even though I try not think what the juice comes from.

When I'm done licking her clean I hear the man next to me start groaning.

"Come here daddy," Emma manages to say, while still having his cock in her mouth.

I move up next to her and she pushes my face next to hers so that our heads are cheek to cheek.

She then bobs her head back and forth a few more time while holding the base of the black cock with her small, white, hand. When the man grunts above us she moves her head back and jerks the black cock violently a few times.

I see the shimmering cock head swell and the veins in the shaft start to protrude as the first spray of cum hits her face.

"Fuck yeeeeaaaahh," Emma screams as she jerks a few jets onto her face.

She then directs the cock to me and without thinking of what I'm doing I open my mouth and let the first spurt of warm cum hit my tongue. The second hits my nose and part of my cheek. The third finds its way back into my mouth and the fourth lands on my chin. It's warm and the spray is forceful to make a splattering sound as the jets hit my face.

When his spray of cum starts to subdue I see Emma in the corner of my eye, looking at me with a lusty gaze that I have never seen before. She reaches over to me and kisses me on the lips. First slowly, but quickly more passionately as our tongues' dance, sharing the cum that we just received. I can't believe what is happening and am overcome by a sense of gratitude and love, despite tasting another man's cum in my mouth and feeling the gooey texture being swapped between our tongues.

After a while Emma breaks the kiss and starts licking the cum from my nose first, then my chin, before returning to my mouth with a new batch of cum to share. I don't want this to end so when I feel the pool of cum decreasing again, I copy Emma's action and lick the globs of cum from her face before returning to our kiss.

Inevitably this set of cum diminishes while we kiss as well, making Emma break our passionate act. She looks me in the eyes. I look back, not wanting this to end. Emma then looks at the soaked, semi erect, cock in front of us and signals to me with a nod.

I don't need to be told twice as I'm willing to do whatever it takes to get more cum and continue our kiss. I push out my tongue and eagerly slurp the white, foamy string that hangs from his balls. It tastes a bit different as it's obvious that Emma's orgasms are mixed into it as she has creamed on the black monster cock.