My daughter's cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our driver pulls up right by the entrance, making quite an impression on the crowd outside. Tyrell is quick to get out first and Jessica and Emma follow as closely as they can. Shanice goes next and last, again, I exit the limousine while trying not catch too much attention.

Tyrell walks up to the security guard by the door, a huge intimidating black guy that is as wide as he was tall. Although I am in the back of the group, I can still hear the conversation.

"Hey, man," the security guy says as he greets Tyrell.

"Is the place packed today?" Tyrell asks.

"Yeah, good crowd today. Are you displaying your new merchandise?"

"You know it," Tyrell responds, leading to both men breaking out in laughter.

"Welcome in," the security man says. "Those bitches look hot as hell. I might even consider coming to the next meet-up."

"You know you're always welcome as long as you pay your way," Tyrell concludes as he walk past the security guard.

Right behind follows Emma and Jessica. When they walk by, the guard takes the opportunity to feel up their asses. He put his hand on Emma's dress and gives her a good squeeze. When it is Jessica's turn, I can see him putting his fingers on the inside her tube dress and running them over her butt-cheek before giving her a tight squeeze.

I can see Jessica's legs buckle slightly from the attention, indicating that she is so horny that the slightest touch can send her over the edge. Her dress is being pulled up over her toned ass from the action, exposing both her ass and her bald pussy to anyone who looks, and there are plenty. She does a half-hearted attempt to pull the dress back down but doesn't seem to care that she's still exposing an inch or two of her butt.

"You're such an ass pervert," Shanice says with a grin to the security guard.

"You know it," he answers and slaps Shanice's ass.

They both laugh as Shanice enters the club. I follow in silence and once we are in, it's like a different world. The music is loud, the air is thick, and the place is completely packed. It's impossible to move without bumping into other people.

After a minute or two we get further into the club and find a little bit more room to move. People also start to recognize Tyrell and notice the eager sluts that follow him. As we make our way forward, I see the looks from both guys and girls wander over my wife's and daughter's bodies. Every once in a while, someone reaches out and touches their asses or tits. Neither of them seem to mind. Quite the opposite.

I can hear comments like "see that bitch in heat", or "what I would give to slam that". I also hear some of the women saying things like "what a whore", and "no self-respect."

Whether it is a hand, an appreciative comment or slut shaming, both Emma and Jessica only seem to get hornier from the attention.

I snap out of my reflections as I feel someone bump into my shoulder, hard.

"Hey, watch it, asshole," I hear a dark voice yell out.

"Oh, I'm sorry," I reply, trying to draw as little attention to myself as possible.

However, I should have known that this was the kind of club where the expected reply would be something much more combative. So, instead of avoiding attention, my apologetic reply makes the man stop in his tracks and back up.

"Hey, hey, hey," he says to re-initiate the conversation as he comes into view.

In front of me stands a tall, muscular black man. He is maybe ten years my junior, with a bald head and full beard. I see his eyes read the cuckold text on my necklace and an evil grin form on his lips. His gaze travel down my body, over my tight, too short shirt and down to my still soaked, now almost see-through, pants which expose my erection. He shakes his head in amazement.

"So, you're Tyrell's newest boy-bitch," he asks.

It is the first time I hear that particular term and I can't say that I like it, but I understand that this is not the time to argue about terminology. Besides, I can see in the corner of my eye that Shanice is watching us, and I know better than to upset her.

"Yes sir, I guess I am," I reply in the most obedient manner I can.

"And those two horny white sluts," he continues. "You know them?"

"Yes, sir," I reply. I really want to leave it at that but know what is expected of me. "It's my wife and my daughter."

The man breaks out in laughter as he grasps the full situation.

"Damn," he finally says when he's stopped laughing. "That's some sick shit, right there."

I don't have much to say for myself, so I simply let my eyes rest on my feet.

"Well, around here cucks do what they are told," he continues enthusiastically. "So, go and get me a shot of Jameson."

I'm not really sure how to handle the request. On one hand I know I'm supposed to do as I am told, but on the other, we came here as a group, and I don't know if I'm allowed to stray. I look up at Shanice with an uncertain expression.

"Are you deaf," Shanice asks aggressively. "You heard the man. Get your white sissy ass to the bar and buy the guy a drink."

"Yes, ma'am," I reply in shame. "Please forgive me."

As I turn walk towards the bar, the man screams at me again.

"I forgot you are paying. Scratch the Jameson, get me the most expensive whiskey they have."

I turn to him and meet his smug grin as I mouth "yes, sir", before making my way over to the bar.

Expectedly I see that the bar area is crowded and there are at least three rows of people regardless of where I try to fit in.

"It will take forever to get an order in here, at least for a cuck who does not want to draw attention to himself", I'm thinking to myself.

I walk up to the back of the crowd and happily realize that most people have their attention targeted towards the bar. Eye on the prize, and all of that. So at least I can stay almost invisible, for now.

I want to take this opportunity of relative uneventfulness to lose my erection, but no matter how much I try it's difficult when my swollen cock head rubs against the thin fabric at the slightest movement. It's not helping that three gorgeous girls are standing right in front of me, wearing short dresses in thin fabric, showing off their beautiful bodies.

The girls are laughing and clearly trying to catch some attention with over-the-top movements and poses. It doesn't take long before two young black men gravitate to the group, making the women even more animated. Within minutes the girls start to caress the guys. First a pat on the shoulder as if to say, "you're so bad". Then a gentle stroke on the forearm. Then a sensual caress of the neck, with the hand running down over his chest and belly before stopping just above his cock.

The guys just stand still and allows the hot girls to admire them. I'm enjoying the show so much that I don't even think about my hard-on. The girls are so sexy and the guys so dominant and masculine, just the way I have been trained to respond to.

The old me would have wanted to get the guys out of the picture so that I could fantasize about having the girls alone to myself, no matter how unrealistic. After more than a year of cuckold training this doesn't even enter my mind. Instead, I imagine the girls getting down on their knees and taking those black cocks in their mouths, worshiping that powerful fuck meat. I don't like to admit it, but I even picture myself on my knees, opening my mouth and allowing myself to be ravaged by a big cock, urged on by the girls.

"Make room for the cuck in the back!" I hear a loud voice as I am woken up from my fantasy.

It seems one of the bartenders has noticed me and decided my time in anonymity is a thing of the past. It feels like the whole club falls silent and everyone turn to look at me. I look down at my hard-on and realize that it's worse than it's ever been. The renewed flow of pre-cum has made my pants even wetter and even more see-through.

As laughter starts to break out in the crowd my face turns bright red. I make my way towards the bar as people part to make way for me.

"What will it be?" asks the bartender, who is a stunning black woman. Probably in her mid-twenties. She is dressed in jeans, a tight white tank top and leather jacket, completely owning the rock look.

"Ermm," I stutter as I try to get my head around what was happening and trying to block out the laughs and derogatory names I hear from people in the crowd.

"I will have a shot of your finest whiskey," I finally manage to say.

"Coming right up," the sexy bartender replies. "cuck" she adds and give me a wink and smile that show off her adorable dimples. I almost fall in love with her on the spot.

She walks away to grab a bottle that sits at the top of the bar shelves, in a closed box. She comes back and put a glass in front of me and pours the amber liquid. I reach for my wallet and realize that I don't have it with me. I must have forgotten it at the gas station.

"Don't worry," the bartender says as she sees the panic in my eyes.

"Your wife and daughter will pick up the tab," she adds. "In one way or another."

I don't even want to think about what that will mean, but at least I'm off the hook for now. With that I thank the sexy bartender and make my way out of the bar area. I hear people laughing and whispering as I walk past but I try to keep my cool and just walk away.

I manage to find the large, muscular black man again and walk up to him. By now he has two white girls by his side, clearly mesmerized by his dominating presence and his, very likely, huge black cock. I can feel the shame from the bar wash away and be replaced by a weird proud feeling of having accomplished my task.

"Here you go, sir," I say, proudly adding the "sir" for extra effect.

"Took you long enough," he replies dismissively as he takes the glass and continue to talk to the girls.

I don't know what I expected, but definitely something more than just be left hanging here after all the trouble I went through. The feeling of disappointment is however quickly replaced with a nervous hesitation. I realize that I'm so used to following commands that I'm lost without anyone telling me what to do next. I just kind of freeze in my position with a growing sense of anxiety.

"What is this creep doing just standing there," I hear from one of the girls as I snap back to reality.

"Get the fuck out of here, asshole," the man shouts aggressively at me, in reply to the girl's comment.

Acting on instinct I do as told and walk away. The problem is that I don't see Jessica, Emma, Tyrell or even Shanice. A year or so ago I would have jumped at this opportunity to sneak out of the club and end this night when I had the chance. But now I'm so indoctrinated that I instead wander further into the club looking for the architects of my torments.

It's becoming increasingly clear that the club is huge, with lots of passages leading to new bars and new dance floors. The vibe is really sexy. Most girls have revealing clothes and the guys are muscular and manly and seem to have eyes like ae predator, locking in on girls that are willing to accept their advances. It's not uncommon to see a couple making out here and there or people sharing an intimate caress when they the talk.

The place is packed. So, in order to get anywhere people need to brush up against each other or push their way through, only furthering the sense of intimacy and the horny vibe. My way through the club is slightly different though as my appearance differs from the other men in the club. Most are disgusted when they see me and step back, creating a passage for me to get by. "Pervert", "sicko", "creep" are some of the words flying at me from the women in the club. The men go for insults like "faggot", "sissy" and "bitch" instead.

I try to stay strong but constantly being insulted and verbally abused by strangers takes its toll. Luckily, the times when I feel like just breaking down crying someone magically reaches out and offers a counter perspective. At one critical point a hot girl stops me telling how hot she thinks my outfit is and asks for advice on how to cuckold her boyfriend. At other points I get so desperate that I even thrive on the odd guy saying they would like to see me suck their cock.

It feels like I walked around the club for at least an hour before I finally see Tyrell. He stands at a bar that's located at the back of the main dance floor, that I didn't notice before because of the large crowd in front of it. Tyrell has Shanice to his side and is in discussion with a couple of guys standing around him. Spirits seems to be high as people are laughing and high fiving.

I make my way towards Tyrell and Shanice in the hope of finding my wife and daughter nearby. As I get halfway there, I see Emma and Jessica dancing seductively with each other and realize that the massive crowd are here to enjoy the show that they putting on. It's like a pack of lions watching two antelopes, just biding their time as their mouths are increasingly watering.

My wife and daughter move seductively to the music, caressing each other's bodies as they do. Jessica put both her arms up in the air while Emma runs her hands down her mother's arms, over each side of her face, down over her shoulders, tracing her breasts and finally over her stomach before letting each palm rest on her butt cheeks.

Jessica responds with kissing her daughter intensely while they both move and sway to the music. Their actions aren't lost on the crowd who cheer and shout at the two girls, only spurring them on further.

I look over to Tyrell and Shanice again and notice that she waves me over to her. So, I make my way around the crowd, consisting almost entirely of black men, and join her by the bar.

"Enjoying the show cuck?" she says.

"Yes," I admit.

"Well, you can watch it from here where you're not in the way," she continues. "Your loser face ruins the mood for everyone."

"Yes, ma'am," I comply. The insult stings a little bit but mainly I'm just happy to be reunited with Jessica and Emma. Besides their show is so hot that my horniness take over from all other kinds of emotions.

I look back at Emma and Jessica and see that two men have now joined them and are blatantly groping them. One of them stands behind Jessica, squeezing her tits while she grinds her ass against his groin. The other simply stands still and massages Emma's ass while making funny faces to the crowd. All the while, the women are locked in a passionate mother-daughter kiss.

Another man approaches from the crowd and feels up my daughter's tits. She responds by rubbing his massive hard-on through his jeans, which makes the crowd cheer again.

It seems the more men who dare to help themselves, the more dare to do the same. A fourth guy approaches the group and positions himself on the side of my wife, clearly expecting that it's enough for him to stand there to get some action. I kind of laugh to myself that someone would think that that approach would work, but I'm quickly proven wrong as Jessica runs her fingers across the front of his pants before unzipping them and fishing out his huge cock.

Another man walks up and simply raises Emma's dress, exposing her ass and shaven pussy. He slams his huge hand against her pussy and starts rubbing it. Emma's legs buckle from the sensation and I see a stream of wetness makes its way from her pussy down her legs, making them glisten in the lights on the dance floor.

"These are the horniest white sluts I've ever seen," Shanice leans over and tells me.

"You must have disappointed your wife for so many years in order to get her like this," she continues.

"Yes, ma'am," I simply reply in standard fashion. However, she really does have a point. I always felt like Jessica and I had a good sex life. Maybe not spectacular, but fully functioning. Maybe I've just been kidding myself. Maybe she has gone unsatisfied for all these years. Why else would she clearly need all this attention so badly?

I look up towards Emma and Jessica again and by now I can only see glimpses of them as the crowd of black men are in the way. I see a leg for a second, an exposed breast after a while, a glimpse of a white ass with several black hands on it.

After a while I get anxious that they are not safe, or not enjoying the experience any longer. The thought grows quickly from concern to fear and then almost panic. If that is the case, what can I do? It's not like I have the power to stop it. But I must do something.

Just as I am about to foolishly break away from Shanice without permission to check up on them closer, I catch a glimpse of Jessica's face with a horny grin on her lips as I can see her moaning in pleasure.

My mind is put to ease and over the next 30 minutes I stare in awe at the group, trying to see as much as possible of the two women in the center. The situation is so hot that I'm almost about to cum in pants several times from fantasizing about what is happening in the middle of the crowd.

It seems like the men can go on all night in their sexy huddle with my wife and daughter, but finally Tyrell reaches behind the bar and pulls out a bullhorn. As he presses a button the horn lets out a loud signal that overpowers the music, at least in our corner of the dance floor.

The men respond by backing away and the crowd slowly dissipates. As they do, they reveal a sight to behold. Left are Jessica and Emma, with their dresses now looking like knuckled bands of cloth barely covering a couple of inches of their stomachs. Their eyes are closed, their mouths interlocked in what was probably a deep kiss originally, but now looks like they are just panting in each other's mouths.

Their breasts are rubbing against each other, and their fingers are deep in each other's pussy as their legs buckle and rise alternatively. They don't even realize that the men have moved away until Shanice walks up to them and takes them by the ears and twitches them hard, by the looks of it. Both jolt from the pain and are forced to their knees by the dominant black woman.

Meanwhile, Tyrell has taken out a clipboard and reads out four names from it, which he announces in his bullhorn. He then walks away with determined steps. Shanice follows him with Emma and Jessica stumbling next to her as she still has them by the ears like naughty school children. The four guys whose names have been called follow as well.

I hesitate for a second or so, until I ultimately decide to join at the end of the train of people walking away. I have no idea if this is the right thing to do or the biggest mistake of my life, but I don't want to be left behind again so I roll the dice.

The group makes their way across the large dance floor. People get out of the way when they see us. Men stare at Jessica and Emma, reaching out to grab a feel if they can. Women glare jealously at the attention the girls are getting, while simultaneously salivating from the sight of the large black cocks whose traces are visible thorough the guys' pants. It's quite a sight to behold from the back of the queue.

I get the odd looks as well, often coupled with verbal abuse amounting to what a loser I am, or cocksucker whiteboy. I can only agree as I look down at my soaked pants showing my white penis pointing straight to the ceiling from excitement. It's excitement that I hate myself for feeling, but my body reveals the truths that my mind wants to hide.

Tyrell leads the group up a set of metal stairs located towards the wall on the far left-hand side of the huge main dance floor area. At the top of the stairs there's a metal balcony, maybe 40 feet long and 6 feet wide. It kind of looks like a fire escape and on the left-hand side there's a glass door followed by two large windows stretching along the full length of the balcony. It's clear that inside, there is some sort of manager office, looking out over the club.