My daughter's cuckold Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Do it, cuck," she urges me on. "Fucking make me cum!"

This is all the encouragement I need to put into the next gear. I start diving my tongue deep inside her pussy while flicking her clit with the tip of my nose. It is all immersive to taste her juices while simultaneously getting my nose filled with her scent.

I proceed with focusing only on her clit, making my tongue as stiff as possible while doing the alphabet trick. That always gets Jessica over the top, and so it seems to do for Shanice as well.

"Fuck, yeah," she moans. "That's it, you're making me cum."

She puts her hands on the back of my head and starts humping my face as she pants wildly. It is hard to keep my tongue on her clit as she moves around so forcefully, but I do my best. Anyway, she seems beyond the point of no return now as she basically rides my face to the finish line.

"Right..., ugh, there...," she blurts out. "Here it,... fucking comes white loser boy."

"Ooohhhh, aaaagggghh," she screams like an obsessed woman.

I can feel her entire body tense as the orgasm hits her. Without any warning, it feels like I'm hit with water from a fire hose in my face. Having experienced a squirt shower once before with Emma I realize what is happening after a second or so. I keep my mouth open to enjoy as much of the love juice as possible, but it quickly overflows, and my face and upper body gets drenched by the forceful orgasm.

Shanice shakes for what feels like an eternity, while I hear applause and cheers from my daughter and wife. When the first forceful sprays have died down, I'm able to catch some of the spurts during her aftershock in my mouth, savoring the sweet taste of success.

Shanice lays down on the couch to catch her breath as I clean off the worst of the mess between her legs before getting up from the floor.

"I knew you could do it daddy," Emma exclaims happily.

"Well done, cuck," Tyrell adds. "You have just earned your daughter and wife a slutty adventure tonight. You like that, right?"

"Yes, sir," I automatically reply even though it's the opposite of what I want.

Or, maybe it's not the opposite. I'm not sure what I want anymore. It's like my heart and cock are having a constant battle.

"Can you pull over here?" Tyrell asks the driver and interrupts my philosophical thoughts.

"Sure thing, sir," the driver says, and I feel the car slow down to a halt.

I see that we have stopped by a gas station. For a brief moment I think that this is some cool secret club located in a gas station front but I'm quickly proven otherwise.

"I need to get some gum and a six-pack before we get to the club," Tyrell says.

"Let me get that for you," Emma quickly says, being a total suck-up.

"Nah," Tyrell responds. "The cuck will do it."

I freeze in horror as I realize what he is saying. I see the reflection in the car window. My whole face is covered in Shanice's juices. My cuckold necklace glistens and my shirt is soaked from the squirting. I look down on myself and see that my pants are drenched in pre-cum over the whole crotch area making them semitransparent and clinging around my rock-hard cock, showing it off to anyone who cares to look.

There will be nowhere to hide under the powerful lights in the gas station and anyone who sees me will know exactly the situation and the predicament I am in. It will be the most humiliating thing I've experienced, by far. That's saying a lot given everything that has happened to me over the last year or so.

"Cuck," Tyrell says sternly as I don't respond fast enough. "I can throw you out of the limo and make you walk home instead, if you prefer."

"No, sir," I reply as I snap out of my thoughts and realize that declining is not a luxury I have anymore.

"I will do as told sir," I continue, trying to lay it on thick and prevent punishment. "Thank you, sir, for allowing me to continue to serve you this night."

Tyrell is quiet for a few seconds, contemplating if I have groveled enough.

"Well, go on then. What are you waiting for, a red carpet?"

The girls all laugh like crazy at Tyrell's comment that really isn't particularly funny. I hate when women do that with other men, but it's the least of my worries at the moment.

On shaky legs I make my way towards the limo door and open it hesitantly. The brisk night air hits my body and fresh, cold oxygen filled air fills my lungs, contrasting with the musky, dense air in the limo. It takes half a second for my eyes to adjust to the bright lights at the gas station and it feels like I've stepped out on a stage with the spotlights all pointing at me.

I look around and see that there are some parked cars parked but no people as far as I can see. Such a relief. I start making my way to the station store that seems to be even more lit. As I come nearer, I see the person behind the desk is an older Asian man, who looks completely bored. I don't see anyone else inside.

"Good," I think to myself. "Maybe he will not even take notice of me, or if he does, be too jaded to care."

I open the door with a quick push. It turns out that it has those old school bells hanging from a string on the inside of the door, making my hasty entrance extremely loud.

The Asian man looks up from behind the counter, looks down at his phone before quickly looking up again, clearly needing to do a double take to grasp the entity in front of him. He smirks as he shakes his head.

"Erm, hi," I almost whisper, before bowing my head and hurrying deeper inside. I quickly grab a pack of gum on my way towards the back aisle of the store where the fridges with beer are located. I try to be as quick as I can but when I get to the fridges, I realize I have no idea if Tyrell is looking for a particular brand.

I try to rack my brain if I have ever seen him with a particular beer or if Emma has said something about him drinking a certain brand. I'm so focused in thought that I don't hear the doorbells ringing again as a group of college girls enter. It's not until I see the girls turning in to my aisle that I realize they are there.

My face turns red immediately and I would go and hide in another aisle if it wasn't for realizing that Emma once said she had to pick up a case of Pabst for Tyrell a few weeks ago.

The girls are talking over each other and laughing, just like your typical group of college girls. They are clearly tipsy at this stage of the night, if not even full on drunk. Of course, they are also standing right in front of the fridge with the Pabst. I have to confer with myself -- should I hide and go back when they are gone, or should I excuse myself and grab a case and head out to the limo?

The gang hasn't noticed the middle-aged white guy standing next to them, despite the ridiculous attire. I don't want to leave Tyrell waiting, there's no telling what will set him off. So, I decide to take the gamble.

I take two steps closer to the group, bow my head and mumble:

"Excuse me, can just grab something here?"

"Oh, sure," one of the girls says and moves slightly.

"Sorry," another one says.

I'm happy to see my plan working. I take out a case and close the fridge. As I try to walk away, one of the girls seems set to stand in my way.

"Hold on a sec," she says, forcing me to stop in my tracks and look up at her.

She is a beautiful young woman. Redhead, almost my height, with a really cute face and a toned body that she clearly likes to display on a night out like this.

"What are you wearing?" she asks in an annoying California accent.

"Fuck!" I think to myself, as I can feel the other girls starting to inspect me. Busted.

"Oh, it's nothing," I say and try to walk away.

"It's close to nothing," the woman responds, taking a step to the side to block my path forward.

"But it's not really nothing, is it?"

"No," I admit, still hoping to get out of this without too much damage. "It's just a gag from some friends that set me up."

"Some gag," the hot and surprisingly confident woman replies. I'm thinking to myself that it must be the alcohol that drives her cocky behavior.

"Walking round like that I can have you arrested for indecent exposure," she continues with a serious face.

"Please don't," I blurt out on instinct, hoping she will let me go if I give her a win.

"Come on Clarissa," another group member behind me says.

"Don't be such a bitch. Let's just take our drinks and go."

I feel like I can hug the girl behind me in gratitude. Hopefully, they will leave me alone now.

"What's a cuckold?" a third member of the group asks, while simultaneously destroying my hopes of a quick resolution.

I look at the skinny Asian woman standing next to the one I now know is named Clarissa.

"Oh, it's nothing," I say, hoping they will lose interest.

Clarissa takes a step towards me and whispers seductively in my ear.

"If you tell us, we will get out of your face."

It doesn't seem like they will let this go. On the flip side I now have a promise that it will end soon, so I figure the best thing is to just comply and get back to the limo as soon as possible.

"Well," I start as I look at the women in front me and try to muster up as much confidence as possible in the hope that they will have some kind of respect for me afterwards.

"A cuckold is a man who allow his wife or girlfriend to sleep with other people," I say as matter-of-factly as possible.

"So, erm," a hesitant voice behind me says.

I turn around to see one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. She looks like a blond angel. Innocent face, long skinny legs, thin waist and a fantastic pair of luscious tits. All draped in a thin summer dress with flowers on it.

"That doesn't really explain why you are at a gas station with that necklace exposing yourself to strangers?"

I'm so mesmerized by the beauty of this girl that I answer without even thinking.

"My wife and our master are waiting in the limo outside," I explain without a thought of censoring myself.

"They made me go in here and buy this pack of gum and some beer."

"YOUR master!?" Clarissa exclaims.

"Shit," I think to myself. Now I've really messed up.

"Yeah, that's kind how it's ended up," I confess, no longer having the ability to put up a fight.

"What, um," the Asian girl interrupts excitedly. "What do you do for your master?"

"Whatever he asks," I reply shamefully.

"Give us specifics," Clarissa demands.

"Guys, can we just go?" the fourth girl pleads. It's the same one that asked Clarissa to stop earlier. "This weirds me out."

"No Stacy," the Asian girl replies as she easily dismisses her friend. "I want to hear. Go ahead cuckold."

"Well," I start. "He humiliates me in any way he wants."

"For example, he forces me to wear these clothes in public. He makes me watch as he and his friends take turns with my wife. Sometimes he makes me clean them up with my tongue afterwards."

"You mean, like..., you eat cum?" the petite Asian in front of me asks while biting her bottom lip.

"Eeeewwww, gross," the angelic woman behind me exclaims instinctively as I bow my head in shame, confirming the answer to the question.

"Let's goooo, I don't want to be part of this anymore," the reluctant girl who I learned was named Stacy tries again.

"No!," Clarissa answers loud and clear. "If you want to go, go! This is too weird, aren't you curious to find out more?"

"Ok," Stacy says reluctantly. "But no more than five minutes. Then we really must go if we want to get to the party."

"Get down on your knees!" Clarissa demands as she looks me in the eyes and single handedly decides that the conversation with her friend is over.

Over the past year my defenses have been completely obliterated and obeying has become second nature to me. I have no reason to do as this unknown woman tells me, but yet I instinctively fall to the ground and find myself sitting on my knees in front of her.

"Oh, my God," the Asian girl gaps as her breathing becomes heavier, clearly showing she is excited to see a submissive older man.

"Pull down your pants, like the dirty loser you are, while you answer the rest of our questions," Clarissa demands. She clearly has a dominant nature and is enjoying the control.

I undo the buttons and pull down my soaked trousers, exposing my aching hard member. The girls in front of me let their eyes wander towards my penis and I can feel the two others peeking over my shoulders to size me up.

Clarissa puts the tip of her stilettos to my balls and tap them a few times with her shoe, as to feel how heavy they were.

"Not too bad," she finally rules. "Not too good either, but for an old sicko like yourself you'll pass."

"Thank you," I respond in honest appreciation.

"So, tell me," she continues.

"Do you enjoy eating other men's cum?"

"No," I answer instinctively.

Clarissa looks me in the eyes, with a stare of disbelief.

"Or, yes," I admits as I succumb to her stern gaze. "Or, I don't know. I have been trained to do it. Sometimes it's gross, sometimes I get into it. My feelings are not really relevant anymore, not even for me. So, I try not to think about it too much."

"Awww," Clarissa mocks. "Poor puppy."

"So, if I brought my boyfriend here," the Asian girl chimes in. "Would you suck his cock?"

"Yes, if I was ordered to by my master or wife," I answer truthfully, although leaving Emma out of the equation. I figured that would open a whole new can of worms and I would never get out of here.

"Mmmm, that's so fucking hot," the Asian girl almost moans as a reply.

I hear the doorbells again as a new customer is entering, rising my stress levels even further.

"I want you to jerk that leaking member of yours in front of us," Clarissa demands as she up the stakes even further. She clearly does not care who comes in or out of the store.

"I'm sorry, but I can't," I admit.

"Why not?" she replies in an agitated voice.

"I am not allowed to cum," I explain. "I haven't had an orgasm in more than two months and if I will jerk off here I will definitely cum, which is against the rules."

I hear snickering from the girls behind me, clearly finding my predicament funny. Clarissa doesn't seem as amused though.

"Well, what use are you then?" she asks rhetorically.

Before I'm able to answer we all get interrupted by a couple coming around the corner. They look like they're in their 60's and get to see more than they bargained for when entering this gas station.

"Oh, sorry," the woman says. "Wrong aisle."

As they turn to leave Clarissa raises her voice.

"What are you looking for?"

"Oh, just some cold seltzer," the man responds.

"Then it's not the wrong aisle at all," Clarissa says with a sly smile.

"We can come back later," the woman fills in. "We didn't mean to disturb you."

"Nonsense," Clarissa insists. "Come and get your beverage. We just found this self-exposing pervert here and he is teaching us a lot of what a cuckold is. Do you know what it is?"

The older pair looked at each other and smiled.

"Honey," the woman said. "We've lived through the 60-ies and 70-ies. It may not have been called that back then, but yeah, we know."

"Well, can I interest your husband in a free blow job?" Clarissa asks, raising the stakes. "You'll do it, right cuckold?"

"Yes," I admit honestly. "If asked, it will be my honor to satisfy you sir!"

"Haha, thanks but those days are over," the man politely declines. "We're just grabbing our Seltzers and heading home."

With that they take what they needed from the fridge and make their way past us. Before leaving us, they turn around and the man asks Clarissa:

"Why is his face so messy, though?"

"Good point," she replies. "Why are you so messy, cuckold?"

"I was made to lick master's niece's pussy until she came," I explain.

"She was a squirter, so it got very wet."

"Wow, let me taste," the Asian girl blurts out as she immediately get on the floor next to me and slurps as much pussy juice as she possibly can find while licking my neck and cheeks.

"Come ooooon, Clarissa," Stacy starts nagging again. "Let's goooo. You've had much more than your five minutes."

Clarissa looks at her iWatch and finally gives in.

"Okey," she announces. "We really do have to go. Come on Chloe, you have to stop that now."

"Awww," the Asian girl answers. "It tastes so good."

Reluctantly Chloe gets up and the group of girls starts to walk away, but before getting out of sight Clarissa gives me one final instruction.

"You can pull up your pants when you have licked up the puddle you've made on the floor."

"Yes, will do," I reply obediently.

"Nice to meet you cuckold," she concludes as parting words.

As they make their way to the cashier, I hear the girls starting to talk amongst themselves.

"That was so weird," says what sounded like Stacy.

"Where did you learn to act like that?" The beautiful blond asks.

"It just... happened when I saw how pathetic he was," Clarissa explains.

"I need to finger myself in the cab," Chloe blurts out. "I'm so fucking horny."

As I hear the girls exiting the store I turn my attention to the puddle beneath me. It's not the first time I lick my own pre-cum but it certainly is the first time doing it from a public floor. I kneel to the floor and push out my tongue to dip it in the pre-cum. I feel the familiar taste and decides to do a big lick.

As I do that, I feel some grains of sand or small gravel mixed into the juice. It leaves a disgusting taste in my mouth and the more I lick the more powerful that taste grows. Towards the end I am more cleaning the gas station floor than I am slurping up my pre-cum.

When I feel content with my job, I pull up my pants over my still erect cock and head over to pay for the beer and gum. I walk over to the counter trying not to look the owner in the eyes.

"Can I please pay for these?" I ask as I put the items on the counter.

"Friends of Tyrell don't pay here," the older man replies.

I slowly raise my head and look him in the eyes as I can't believe what I'm hearing.

"You did good," he continues. "Courteous to our guests, while keeping within the rules. Do you want to say hi to the guys in the limo?"

The old man nods towards the security cam on the wall, apparently hinting that it's connected to a monitor in limousine. I wave to the camera and try my best to muster up a smile.

"Now, get out of here," the man instructs. "Tyrell doesn't like to wait for his pets."

I grab the beers and gum and walk outside. Again, the cold air takes me by surprise and gives me a few refreshing breaths as I make my way to the limousine. I open the door and am immediately treated to a view of my wife and daughter both having their tits out, getting fondled by Tyrell's large hands.

"You can put the beers on the floor by the bar," Shanice says in a bored tone.

I do as I'm instructed and then move over to sit down next her, in the same seat as before.

"Let's go," she instructs the driver, who again reacts immediately and pulls out of the gas station.

Emma, Jessica and Tyrell didn't seem to notice my entrance at all. I don't know what I expected. Maybe to be told off for doing something wrong, or maybe, just maybe praised, like the guy in the gas station, for doing a good job. I was not expecting to be totally ignored, which left me feeling deflated as we made our way towards the club.

The next 30 minutes or so continued in a similar fashion. I sat in silence with Shanice by my side, while Tyrell fondled Emma and Jessica to their increasingly loud moaning. By the time we pulled up to the club he had the girls in stiches.

On the outside the place looked like an unimpressive ordinary night club at the edge of town. The only thing that signaled something else was the long line outside of people waiting to get in. Judging by the crowd it looked to be primarily a black hangout, surprise, surprise. But it was not exclusively black. I would say probably 70%.