All Comments on 'My Daughter's Tank, a New Thrill'

by Kristi444

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
Misterpink1966Misterpink1966almost 2 years ago

As always it’s a pleasure to read you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Very good story.

PantyGirlJulPantyGirlJulalmost 2 years ago

Very sexy story! I love the slow erotic build up. This is a topic that is so near and dear to me. As a teen, I started my kink with my mother and older sisters sexy undies! CANT WAIT for the next chapter.

bignfirmbignfirmalmost 2 years ago
great story..more!

love the thought of that tight tank trying to cover your huge breasts!

GoldDollarGoldDollarover 1 year ago

All to often authors take a simple act and press too hard to make it "sexy." Your story felt authentic. Your Katie did not walk in on you and immediately fall under an incestuous spell. You pushed you own boundary and enjoyed a naughty moment. I trust you continue to explore in this very real world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I enjoyed this so much…again!

Felt like I was part of it and you express your confusion, your feelings so well.

You DO get the eroticism into it…and you do have an effect! Loved it.

M45divorcedM45divorcedover 1 year ago

Excellent writing Kristi, love your style and the way you make it feel so real. And the level of naughty that you subtly introduce is very intense, nothing feels subtle about it at all, as the blood pumps and temperature rises. I can picture the act that makes that tank top see through, the copious shower of cum that rains down...on who? Whoever the reader wants it to be. Thanks and keep writing!

PixiehoffPixiehoffabout 1 year ago

A fascinating slice of your life, Kristi xxxxx

SpensermikeSpensermikeabout 1 year ago

Delicious Kristi - I'm now a big fan or your autobiographical erotica, and I hope to see you in chat again soon. Damn - its so hot

sportsman49newsportsman49new12 months ago

great talent on erotica!

FrodovFrodov12 months ago

I… I feel as naughty as you described feeling yourself in your story. Naughty or perhaps a little guilty maybe. Reading your story is like reading your personal diary.

Firstly, I want to thank you for sharing. Sharing your thoughts, feelings and desires. They really connect your readers to you… it’s a form of intimacy in and of itself.

I recognized the excitement of meeting someone online that you can really connect with. It really is exhilarating isn’t it? I’ve met a few on Lit myself over the past couple of years. More recently, you, being one of those who are genuine treasures in my book. I met my wife online, too, as a matter of fact. Of course when I met her I didn’t know at the time that she would later become my wife. But that’s a different story. I’m remarking on your story. It was, as have everything else I’ve read by you so far, intriguing and yes entertaining.

I’m looking forward to your next diary entry… I mean… story. <Smile>

Bravo

Nicklive1Nicklive111 months ago

Absolutely had to read this one again tonight…. 😉 thanks for sharing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKristi444@Kristi444
Divorced, mid-40s, mom of one. Happy to finally be past these dreadful few years and feeling a bit more human again. I'm sorry if I ignore a greeting, I don't mean to be rude! I may not be perfect, but I am at least real and I hope you will be also. I enjoy really feeling "con...