My Day

Story Info
Eleanor Roosevelt.
764 words
3.83
1.7k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

My Day: Eleanor Roosevelt

This column will not be published during my lifetime, and possibly never, but I need to write it.

Winston Churchill was a guest in the White House, as he tried to coax a few more ships, planes, and tanks, lend lease, from Franklin. I was on the second floor of the White House looking to tell Franklin some juicy gossip about Madame Chiang, so I was not surprised when I heard:

"The Prime Minister of England has nothing to hide from the President of the United States"

Not understanding the context, I stepped into the room only to find a wet and nude Winston Churchill. Franklin commanded:

"Eleanor, you missed the dress code. Lose the dress and get naked. I would do the same, but it is too hard for me."

Since he became President, Franklin's command voice has become hypnotic. My dress was on the floor, before I could think. It seemed foolish to be half and half, so my underwear went next.

"While I can't join you completely, Eleanor unbutton my fly and take my cock out. Winston, sit next to Eleanor."

Polio has greatly handicapped Franklin, but it has not killed every nerve. He became erect as I took him out. Rumor has it that I have not had sex with Franklin since I found out about his affair with Lucy Mercer, and anyway I am a lesbian. Not true. The affair hurt our marriage, but every so often I become horny for a man. Franklin is most easily available, and the only man with no risk of scandal. We fuck on average once a season. We are not rigid about it. Some years we have sex six times, some years, three. Unfortunately for me, not for Franklin, I am not the only woman he has bonked while President. His secretary, Missy, and his cousin, Daisy, are regulars. She will deny it, but I believe he has had that Nordic Princess as often as me. There is that English Princess. I don't know for sure, but I am certain there is a slut underneath that dowdy dress. Eat your heart out JFK, Franklin has had more women as President than you ever will, and he has done it paralyzed from the waist down.

"She gives great hand jobs. Eleanor grab Winston."

I was holding the cocks of the two most powerful men in the world, or at least the two most powerful good guys.

"I am a fifth wheelchair here. Winston, Eleanor is surprisingly good in bed. Eleanor you can use some strange. I think I will visit Missy."

"Surprisingly?, Thanks, I think."

Winston was not in the least phased. His kiss was soft to start, but increased in passion at an accelerated pace. But it was his touch that shook me. I thought I knew the female body, not only mine. It is hot in the summer in Hyde Park, and my housemates at Val Kill are usually naked. Come to think of it, they are often nude in the winter. They are explicit about what turns them on.

"Where did you learn to touch a woman like that?."

"My wife, Clemmie, is not an American, but like you Americans, she does the right thing, only after she has tried everything else. She has been generous in teaching me everything else."

I have never had as many orgasms before a man entered me as Winston provided. I never did it before with a man, but I opened my arms and legs spread eagle, and said:

"Do with me what you want."

I did not believe that the actual act could surpass Winston's foreplay. I was wrong. I never count my orgasms, but I never had more. I even passed out after the climactic finish for long enough to worry Winston.

"I don't know how we would explain it if you actually needed medical help."

I then realized that we had never even thought of birth control. Okay, I was probably aged beyond that, but one of my French classmates had gotten pregnant at forty eight. She was scared at first, but now thinks that the baby is one of the best things that ever happened to her.

"We used no birth control. Can you imagine the uproar if the press connected my baby to you.

They would replay the scandal on each of the child's birthdays. We would never hear the end of it."

"My dear Eleanor, don't you know who would have impregnated you. Every baby looks like me. No one would suspect a thing."

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers