My Days as a Swim Coach Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

About twenty minutes later, I heard some fumbling and giggling outside my door, and the five of them stumbled into the room, clearly intoxicated. I heard wine glasses clinking and a bottle of wine being opened, and as I lay silently under my bed, I questioned whether any more alcohol was needed.

"We just missed Elena," Erica informed Laurent.

"Which one is she?" he asked, oblivious to the fact that he had fucked her in the ass.

"Anal sex?" Jessica added, with a laugh. "Czech girl, blonde hair, blue eyes."

It was apparent that Laurent had no clue who Elena was, but his response was unnerving to say the least.

"I don't remember her," he admitted, "but I am hoping that Eileen is up for anal sex. That orifice is technically not off-limits right?"

"You mean Irene, you idiot?" Jessica scolded him. "And technically her ass is not off-limits. However, the spirit of the program is to create some parity between Oscar and Irene's sex life, prior to them getting married, not for you to claim all of her firsts from him. You need to slow your roll, Laurent."

I really appreciated the twins protecting Irene, and a few moments later Laurent had moved on from my girlfriend's ass, and turned his attention to the twins. Laurent took control of them immediately, ordering them to kiss and undress each other, as he laid on my bed with Irene.

"Come join us Chad," Laurent said to the American guy, "Irene is a very friendly girl."

I didn't like the way this was going, and contemplated coming out from under my bed and breaking up the party. However, as soon as the twins were naked, Chad moved towards them, and the three of them started to make out. I had a pretty good view of the twins as they slowly undressed Chad. They were taking turns kissing him and once they had his jeans down by his ankles, he became a lot more aggressive and told them to kneel before him.

Even though the twins would have been an absolutely irresistible prospect for most men, Chad was a professional athlete in the United States, and had been exposed to so much pussy, that he was jaded. To him, this was just another threesome, and he began to direct the twins. American men, culturally, are far more sexually aggressive then European men, for whom being a gentleman and obtaining full consent, are extremely important.

Chad just wanted to get his rocks off, and to my astonishment, ejaculated in Jessica's mouth, as Erica sucked his nuts. He made no attempt to warn the twins, and shortly after he came, he pulled his jeans up, closed his zipper and started to make his excuses.

"I have to go guys," he said without any shame. "I have an early morning appointment that I have to prepare for."

Hearing him leave shortly after using the twins, as if he had the right to shoot his wad and split, put my weak sexual history in perspective. I had only been with three women in my life, and while I had certainly come up short in the performance department, I had been a very respectful sexual partner.

In fact, the last time I got laid, we had snuggled in bed after our short-lived encounter, and had spent the rest of our time getting to know each other. I had even taken her to breakfast the following morning, although I now realize I probably should have spent the time trying to pleasure her, as reciprocation for the previous night. I gave the young lady my phone number, but never heard from her again, my short-comings in the lovemaking department apparently overshadowing my attempts to be a gentleman.

In stark contrast, Chad had blown his load into Jessica's mouth, zipped up his jeans, and headed for the door. As he bid them farewell, Erica spoke.

"Can we get your number, Chad?" the beautiful young Czech asked him, allowing his status as a professional athlete to excuse his selfishness.

Chad was non-committal, leaving the ball in Laurent's court.

"Laurent, I have to go. Are you coming bro?"

"I will be coming in a few minutes," he said suggestively. "Irene is just getting warmed up."

"Well, once you are done, can you give the twins my number?" Chad responded, before he bailed. "Thanks bro."

While I wasn't thrilled that Laurent was under the impression that Irene was getting warmed up, at least he finally got her name right. After Chad left, the twins having decided that my single bed was too small for four adults, laid an assortment of blankets, towels and coats on the floor, to form a makeshift bed. As the twins worked diligently to make a comfortable space for the four of them to enjoy, I heard Irene moaning quietly, inches above my head, and moments later her silk top hit the floor.

This was one of her new purchases, something that she never would have worn out in public, prior to meeting, and presumably being influenced by, the twins. As the pink crop-top landed inches from my nose, I smelled the unmistakable aroma of Prive Rose, and realized that the twins had scented my wife too, maybe to make it obvious to guys that the three of them were a package. It had worked on Laurent, a guy who rarely saw the same woman twice. Apparently he viewed the fact that Irene was a virgin as a challenge, because he had dropped everything to head back to my room, to try and move her sexual goalposts.

Irene's bra hit the floor next, a sexy underwired, padded lace garment, hot pink in color, to match her silk crop-top. Judging by the moans of pleasure emanating from my bed, Laurent was slowly bringing my girlfriend to the boil. I could hear licking and sucking sounds, but since there was no evidence that she had removed any of Laurent's clothes, I assumed that I was hearing him lavishing attention on her breasts and teasing her nipples, rather than the sounds of a blowjob.

"Your bed is ready, Irene," Erica said, patting the makeshift mattress gently, with her dainty hands.

I saw Irene's feet hit the floor, and then she rolled out of my low-slung single bed, onto the pile of blankets, coats and towels. She was naked from the waist up, and as she laid down next to me on the floor, I peeked through the blankets that were hiding my presence. Irene looked visibly flushed, and her nipples were erect, coated with Laurent's saliva, from where he had been sucking and nibbling them.

Once Irene was comfortable, the three of them descended upon her, their eager mouths working together to pleasure my girlfriend. As the twins sucked her tits, traces of their lipgloss were left on and around Irene's nipples, peach for Erica, and hot-pink for Jessica. Irene began to breathe more heavily, in response to the stimulation. Laurent lowered his lips to her stomach, kissing her abdomen gently from the base of her breasts to her belly button. Most of the foreplay that Irene and I had engaged in, had taken place fully clothed, so the added sensitivity of skin to skin contact, was having a profound effect on her.

Laurent lowered his lips to the waistband of her mini-skirt, the unusually provocative item of clothing allowing him much more access than I had ever been offered. After a few moments of teasing her through her clothes, he put one of his masculine hands on her knee. Reflexively, she placed her hand on top of his, as she always did whenever I tried to touch her legs. This was done to restrict my movement towards her inner thighs, and to assert herself as a good girl.

Of course, this small token of resistance wasn't going to deter Laurent in any way, and to my surprise, as his hand started its slow, upward journey towards her pussy, she merely intertwined her fingers with his, and allowed him to continue completely unopposed. I had to suppress my desire to intervene, as his hand disappeared under her skirt.

The twins were still teasing Irene's breasts, nibbling her erect nipples, until she finally succumbed to the overwhelming pleasurable sensations, and arched her back in delight.

"Take my skirt off, Laurent," she whispered through her ragged breaths.

Laurent responded to her request for him to undress her, by sliding his hand further up her inner thigh, and was rewarded with another more pronounced moan, and further arching of her back. I could see her stomach muscles tighten under the sexual provocation, and she asked him again.

"Please, Laurent," she repeated, with more urgency in her voice, "take my skirt off."

12