All Comments on 'My Demise Ch. 01'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
She's pathetic

Let us know when she gets pregnant or contracts an std from all the unprotected sex she's having.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago

Why is this whore married? If she does this to some one she loves,(her husband) what would she do if she really hated him! I am glad I don't have this writers nightmare. I hope his wife is fucking around on him and cucking him every day. He would probably like it and eat all those creampies these cheating whores/sluts bring home.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Christ when will you posters learn????

If you write a story about a peice of shit, scumbag, disease ridden whore, then NO ONE cares about your story or what happens. So, the result is that the 5 out of a 100 pathetic losers with image and self esteem issues that get off on the humiliation aspect of the story like it, and the other 95 think it is a waste of time.. post your story in FETISH, where the other 10 sick fucks want to read about this type of crap go, and leave this category to stories about a LOVING WIFE. Seriously how is it even possible that you assholes don't find this embarrassing?... I'm embarrassed for you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
I hope that

hubby never gets AIDS from that whore. What a piece of crap this story is. Don't you see the low score you are getting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
nice story

Quite the active wife. Found your writing interesting about a energetic women who needs a lot of loving. Looking forward to where this is headed. Thanks for taking the time to write and share it with us.

m48gunnerm48gunnerabout 13 years ago
So....

So....she says she loves her husband, but needs more then he can provide...so she cheats. Excuse me, but how is that "loving her husband". Either she share her needs with him and they agree to open the marriage, or she leaves him and lets him find someone that will be faithful.....Cheating and lying to have your "needs" met at the the expense of your spouse....come on, I know it is a "loving wife" story, but it is insulting to have your character profess to "love" her spouse and yet have multiple lovers behind his back cuckolding him and disrespecting him with every one! What a crock! What I'd like to see is some consequences for her "cheating", in other words, I'd really like Paul to find out and for the shit to hit the fan...see how she likes it then!

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioabout 13 years ago
Contradictory

She says she loves her husband, and "he is not enough" for her, yet when he is in the mood for sex, she is not, because she has fucked everyone in the neighborhood over the preceding 24 hours. So now he will think his sex drive is more than hers. Then he will wonder why she is not in the mood, and he will find out it's because she is sated by all the other guys she's with. She has to resort to tying her husband up and teasing, then jacking him off, because her pussy is tired and bruised. And she does not see the inherent contradiction in the entire situation.

It would appear that her only reason for being married is to have a sugar daddy to support her. Paul works all day, and she fools around all day -- she has too much time on her hands. The title suggests this will all come unraveled eventually, and it will be "her demise." Can't come too soon for this reader; she certainly deserves it. It's bad enough to cheat with one other "lover," at least that's understandable. But this lady is like an alley cat, screwing anything with a prick attached. And since hubby gets a promotion over some of her antics, which brings more money to her household, then she is more than a slut, she's a whore.

hindsight2020hindsight2020about 13 years ago

I will check the next chapter to see if this is going anywhere. But right now, it is only worth a 2

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

My Demise Previous Part
My Demise Series Info