My Depraved Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"As you breathe in, feel your belly expand. As you breathe out, feel your belly contract.

He stood beside the bed without touching her and watched her breathe.

After a few deep breaths, he said, "You are doing well. As you breathe in, say in your mind, "I breathe in peace and calm. As you breathe out, say in your mind, "I breathe out stress and tension."

"Okay," Eve said.

He watched her take five breaths. She was noticeably more relaxed by the fifth breath.

He climbed on the bed, knelt by her feet, and touched her foot. She jumped.

"Sorry," she apologized.

He removed his hands and said, "It's okay. It's not unusual or unexpected that you're nervous. After all, you're naked and alone with a naked stranger."

He chuckled and added, "I need to earn your trust. Breathe."

Eve focused on her breathing.

The guru placed his hands on her right foot. His hands were soft, like a woman's hands. He was gentle as he rubbed and caressed her feet.

"Ahh," she sighed. She thought, "I've never been naked this long with a man who hasn't groped me or pushed my head down to get me to suck his dick. This is nice."

She relaxed, enjoyed his massage, and took deep, long breaths.

The guru worked his way up her legs.

Eve spread her legs to give him access to her pussy.

He didn't touch her vulva. He moved and massaged her hands, arms, neck, shoulders, and back.

Eve enjoyed his touch. She relaxed. Even when his cock bumped into her body it didn't break her Zen-like calm.

"Please roll over," he asked.

She did.

He smiled and said, "You are relaxed. The next phase is to stimulate you. Do I have your permission to touch your erogenous zones?"

"Yes."

"Thank you."

He touched her breasts and nipples with his hands.

"Mmmm," she moaned.

She moaned when his mouth sucked on her nipples. She unconsciously wrapped her arms around his head, pulled, and held him against her breasts.

The room filled with her fragrance as her vagina grew warm and wet.

He touched her pussy.

"Ohh!" she cried out.

Her hips rose, and she came. It was small and surprised her. She released his head, blushed, and said, "Wow. That's never happened to me before. One touch and you made me come."

He smiled and said, "The first of many. I hope."

He returned to sucking on her boobs as his fingers explored her pussy.

Eve moaned. The folds of flesh between her legs became wet and slippery.

The guru slid down her body, kissing her stomach and belly as he descended to her aromatic vagina.

He ate her.

"Ohhh! God! That feels so good," she hollered.

The guru used his skilled tongue.

"Oh! OH! OHhhh!" Eve cried out loudly as she climaxed. Her hips shot off the bed, and her thighs spasmed, trapping the Guru's head.

He smiled as she enjoyed her bliss for the second time.

She enjoyed the fire flowing through her veins.

She rested, recovered, and blushed.

"Oh. I'm sorry for trapping your head against my sex." She spread her legs, releasing him.

"Not at all. You have a lovely pussy and heavenly nectar."

"Let me make it up to you," she said, and she grabbed his staff, squeezed it, and stroked him.

He placed his hand on her wrist, pulled gently, and said, "I appreciate the offer, but this evening is all about you. My pleasure comes from your pleasure.

"We're ready to go to the next stage. Please roll over and spread your legs."

Eve released his dick and lay on her stomach with her legs open.

The guru climbed in between her knees and sat on his heels. He reverently stared at her butt for a long time.

Eve got anxious, turned her head to look at him, and said, "What are you doing?"

He ignored her question and said, "Did you know that just like boobs, ears, and snowflakes, no two butts are exactly alike? The main buttock shapes are square, round, heart, and an inverted V shape."

He didn't take his eyes off her ass as he said, "The ratios between your waist, hips, and thighs determine your category.

"If the shape from your hip bone to your outer thigh is more or less a straight line, you have a square butt.

"Some women have more fullness at the top of their ass, and less volume in the lower butt cheeks. This creates a line between your pelvis and hips that angles inward, kind of like a V."

Eve was still looking at him as he lectured on derrieres. He raised two fingers forming a 'V'. He turned his hand over so his fingers pointed down in an inverted 'V'."

He touched her body when he mentioned a part as he continued his dissertation, "If you have a tapered waistline and fat distributed in the lower part of your butt or thighs, from behind, the shape of your hips and butt cheeks look like an inverted heart.

"You have my favorite kind of butt," he said. "You have a round or bubble-shaped bottom."

He touched her features as he described them.

"Your butt shape is the result of full hips and fat distribution around the butt cheeks. The top and bottom parts. This creates a curvy, rounded butt.

He patted her firm, round butt and said, "There are several factors that determine your butt shape. Your skeletal and muscle structure plays a big part: the position of your hip bones and pelvis, the size of your gluteal muscles, and the way your butt muscles attach to your thigh bones.

"Your genetics determine your bone structure and how your body distributes fat.

He let a finger drift down her butt crack. He touched her anus.

"Nothing is set in stone about our bodies. You had a flat butt until puberty. Estrogen caused fat to be added to your butt and hips. You developed curves and eventually this fine round keister.

He sighed heavily and said, "Sadly, when you go through menopause, and your estrogen levels drop, you will lose this butt and your hourglass figure.

"Fat will leave your upper butt and migrant to your waist and abdomen, and you will end up with an inverted V-shaped bottom."

He reached into his bag which he'd placed on the bed and got out a bottle of lube. He said, "It's time to stretch your orifice. Are you ready?"

"I guess," Eve answered.

"You don't sound confident and certain. We can stop. You've had a nice orgasm."

"I've had two," Eve said and laughed. "I had a little one the first time you touched my clit."

"I trust you," Eve said. "Everything so far has been great. You've been a kind, considerate, and gentle lover. I've considered anal in the past, but I was scared. I'm not afraid of you.

"Please continue my introduction to anal sex."

"Okay. Hand me a pillow."

She did.

"Lift your butt and I'll slip the pillow under your hips. This will give me a better angle to enter. Doggie style is a good option. Maybe next time?"

"Sure...Maybe."

"Do your breathing exercise. I'm going to apply lube and stretch your anus."

He poured the lube on her butt and the fingers of his right hand. He started slowly and gently as he had with her breasts and vagina. He rubbed her bum and pressed on her butthole. He didn't penetrate her. He talked to her to distract her and keep her from getting anxious.

"Did you know anus is Latin for ring or circle?"

"I did not."

"Like humans, amphibians, reptiles, fish, and birds have a mouth at the beginning of their digestive system. Unlike us, they have a single orifice for expelling what needs to be gotten rid of. This one hole excretes liquid and solid wastes. In the case of males, it delivers sperm.

Some female fish use it to expel eggs that are fertilized outside their bodies.

"Some females use this multi-purpose hole to copulate and then, their eggs pass through it.

He drove a single finger into her ass.

"Ahh!" she sighed.

He sawed his finger in and out of her. He tugged, stretching her ring of muscle.

"If birds, fish, frogs, and reptiles are having sex through the backdoor, how can people say anal sex is an unnatural act?"

"Mmmm," Eve moaned

He added lube and another finger to her ass.

"Ahh. Ohh," she responded.

"Am I hurting you?"

"No," she said breathily. "I feel the stretch and something else."

"The anus has nerve endings in it," the guru explained. "Those nerve endings generate a lot of great sensations, and that leads to mind-blowing sex."

Things progressed quickly.

The guru got a bullet vibrator out of his bag, turned it on, and put it under Eve, against her clit.

"Ohhh!"

He worked on her asshole and got the results he wanted. The guru said, "Your body's ready. I'm going to put my dick in. Okay?"

"Ohh. Okay. Yes."

The guru removed his fingers, poured lube on her anus, and applied it liberally to his cock. He placed the tip of his dick against her bumhole and said, "Veni, vidi, vici!"

He thrust into her. Slowly. With steady pressure.

The head of his cock went inside her.

Eve didn't notice. Her ass was stretched and relaxed, and his penis wasn't that thick. Maybe she didn't notice because she was focused on keeping her clit against the bullet vibrator.

He slid more in.

She noticed the pressure, the stretching, and asked, "Are you in?"

"Yes. You're doing fine," he assured her. "Continue your breathing."

The guru was careful and considerate as he worked his whole cock into her ass and took his first full strokes.

"Ohh. Wow! I feel so much," Eve said. "It's intense. I can feel every inch of you sliding in and out. It's not that way when a penis is in my vagina."

"I'm glad you like it."

"I feel so naughty! I'm such a dirty girl. I'm having anal sex!"

He smiled and kicked it up a notch. He heard her moan and her labored breathing as he probed the depth of her rear end.

He fucked her ass!

She took it!

His sweat dripped on her body. Her body glistened from a layer of perspiration.

Every time he thrust into her, he grunted, and she groaned

He listened to the sounds she made: the sighs, the coos, the whimpers, and he knew she was going to have a spectacular climax, and he knew she'd beg him to return to her bed.

"Ohh. Ohh! Ohhhhhhh!" she cried out as she writhed, spasmed, and came.

He pounded her and took his relief.

He lay on top of her until his dick slipped out. He rolled onto his side, looked at her, and thought, "Look at this beautiful woman! Not only have I had sex with her, but I've also reduced her to a pile of mush!"

Eve rested; she dozed. When she opened her eyes, she smiled sheepishly at her lover.

The guru claimed his prize. He pressed his lips to hers and received a passionate kiss.

Eve looked at him with glassy eyes and said, "That was wonderful. The biggest and best climax ever!

"It was intense. My whole body was stimulated and felt my orgasm everywhere. The taboo nature of anal sex was a huge turn-on.

"Would you do it again?"

"With you, Yes!

She smiled and asked, "Hey. What do you say when you put your cock in me? Ven-day..."

"Veni, vidi, vici! It's a Latin phrase attributed to Julius Caesar who, according to Appian, used these words in a letter to the Roman Senate around 47 BC after he had achieved a quick victory in his short war against Pharnaces II at the Battle of Zela which today is part of Turkey.

"It means 'I came, I saw, I conquered."

She looked appalled and slapped his arm.

She thought it over and said, "Sorry about the slap. On second thought the words are accurate. You conquered my fears and have converted me. Anal sex is now part of my repertoire!"

"When can I see you again?" she asked.

^^^Back to the present^^^

"That's an interesting story," I said.

I returned to flicking her clitoris with my tongue while I fucked her ass with my index finger.

She moved her hips and breathed loudly. I took those as signs she liked what I was doing, and I kept it up.

"Oh!" she moaned.

After more clit sucking and ass play, she moaned louder.

"OHhhh!"

I increased my pace and pushed her over the cliff.

"Oh. Oh. OHhhhhh!" she cried out as she came.

I moved and lay beside her.

My dick was very hard. It throbbed. I softly sucked a breast while I waited for her to come down from her high.

"That was different," she said.

"Fun?"

"Yes."

She grabbed my cock and squeezed. She stroked me and asked, "What do you want? A handjob or a blowjob?"

"Can I fuck your tits?"

"Another time. I'm near my period, and my boobs are sore. They're too achy for such rough action."

"Then let me fuck your other cleavage."

"What are you talking about?"

"Cleavage. The hollow between two mounds of flesh. There's one in the front between your breasts and another on your backside between your ass cheeks.

She laughed and said, "You want to fuck my butt crack?"

"Yeah. It's like a titty fuck. I'll drizzle baby oil in your butt crack and fuck your gluteus maximus. I'll slide my hotdog between the bun formed by your butt cheeks."

"That's crazy," she said. She looked at me, shrugged, and added, "But no crazier than sliding your dick between my breasts. If you want to do it..."

She leaned over and opened the drawer of her nightstand. I saw a Hitachi Magic Wand. She grabbed a bottle, handed it to me, and said, "Use this. It's better than baby oil.

"How do you want me?" my sister asked.

"Roll over."

She lay on her stomach, and I pushed my hard cock into her butt cleavage. I did a few practice thrusts.

"I think a pillow will help," I said.

I grabbed a pillow, put it under her hips, knelt behind her, and slid my dick into her crack

"That's better," I said. "How's it for you?"

"Ah. Weird and totally non-pleasurable, but titty fucks don't do anything for me either. Go ahead and have your fun."

I poured lube on her butt and rubbed it around. My hand was coated with the stuff. I stroked my penis with an oily hand.

I put my cock into her butt crack, pushed her cheeks together, and slid my dick along the crevice.

"Nice," I said.

I thrust into her. It wasn't as good as I expected. My dick came out of her crack. I used my thumb to push my cock down. That worked better.

I got some friction.

"Eve, it's hot to see my dick rubbing against your ass."

"If you say so," she said and chuckled.

I enjoyed driving the frenulum on the underside of my penis against her butt crack.

I saw her crinkled asshole and made it a point to press the spongy head of my dick against it on every stroke. The angle was wrong for penetration, but I think we both enjoyed the teasing motion.

I changed things up and went to town as if I was fucking her butt cleavage.

It didn't go well. I couldn't keep my cock in her crack and get good friction. I slowed my thrusts, dropped a hand to her pussy, fingered her nub, and made her sigh.

"Ohhh."

I enjoyed the view and I felt better since now she was getting some pleasure out of my actions.

My eyes focused on her asshole. I thought about the story she told me about her introduction to anal sex.

I returned to pressing the head on my dick against her anus.

I need to pause the story to set up what happened next. I've told you I have an average-length cock with an average satisfying girth.

You know that penises come in many shapes and sizes. Some have large mushroom-shaped heads.

Mine doesn't.

I have a slim tapered tip. My erect penis is thinnest at the tip and gradually becomes thicker. It is thickest at the base. It works for me and has pleased my partners. Penetration is easy, and as my dick goes in deeper and deeper, the "ooh la la" sensation increases.

Back to our story.

I knelt between Eve's legs, finger her, and smiled because I heard her moan.

I resumed the ass play.

I smashed the crown of my dick against her anus.

My fingers had her squirming and moaning. Emboldened, I rose and pushed my dick into her tight ring of muscle.

Our bits were coated with oil. She's moving; I'm pushing...The tip slid into her anal orifice.

At first, I thought she didn't notice. She didn't raise a fuss. I continued diddling her clitoris and slowly slipped more of my dick inside.

"What are you doing to my ass?"

"Does it hurt?"

"No. What happened to the butt crack fuck? I feel you stretching my asshole."

"Can I continue, if I'm careful?"

"Okay. Keep your magic fingers dancing on my button."

"Got it."

I increased the tempo of my digits and slid the whole tip of my penis and a bit more into her bottom.

"Ohhh. The finger in my butt was okay. What's that? Your thumb?"

"I'll be gentle.

I shoved more cock into my sister's keister.

"Ah. Ohhh," she groaned and wiggled her ass. That allowed me to get more of my cock into her.

"What the hell are you doing?"

"Veni, vidi, vici."

I pushed more of me into her ass and made sure to rub her clit.

"Ohhh!...You bastard!" she shouted. "Your fucking my ass!"

I froze, leaving my cock in her,

A heavy silence hung in the air. It seemed like ages passed before she spoke.

"Lean back," she ordered.

I pulled my hips back. My dick came with me.

Before I was completely out of her, Eve surprised me by raising her butt. She lifted her torso off the bed and got on her hands and knees.

She surprised me again when she shoved her ass into me, reclaiming my dick.

"Ohhh," she grunted as my penis re-entered her.

I froze again.

She said, "Come on. Put lube on your cock and my asshole. If we're going to have anal sex let's do it right."

I poured lube on us and thrust gently.

She barked, "Don't pussyfoot around! Shove your penis in me and play with my clit."

I complied.

We got into a good rhythm with long, deep strokes.

She howled and moaned like a cat in heat.

I frigged her clit and bottomed out on every stroke. I had a free hand, so I groped her left breast and tugged on its nipple.

"Bastard!" she spat out.

"My dick looks like it belongs in your ass," I countered.

I pounded her and pinched her clit.

"Ahhh!" she howled in pain.

I didn't let up. I mauled her pussy with my hand and slammed my cock into her sweet ass.

She changed her tune. She stopped cursing me, and I only heard moans of pleasure.

"Ohh! Ohh! Ohhhhhh!"

She came; I came. We collapsed. All seemed right with the world.

I rolled off her and lay, breathing heavily, beside her. She had her eyes closed and was panting the same as me.

I saw her eyes open and expected the worst.

"Nice job, Brother. I needed a good buggering. Not since college, when I was with The Guru, have I been ass-fucked that well."

"Happy to oblige."

^^^

I saw the twins the day after I pulled up to Eve's house. They were beautiful Younger, slimmer, blonder versions of their mother. They greeted me cordially, and we went to the hospital to visit their grandmother.

We talked; tears were shed.

The nurse shooed us out saying visiting hours were over.

"Girls, do you want to join us for dinner?" Eve asked.

"We can't," Addison said pointedly.

"We have to work tonight," Madison said.

I noticed there was a sharpness to their words. No 'I wish we could', or 'We'll get together soon'.

"Okay. Another time," Eve said. She sounded sad.

The twins left in their car, and Eve and I drove home. I said, "I couldn't help but notice the tension between you and the kids."

"They blame me for their father's neglect. I should have married a better man. Someone like you. I catch grief for trying to get them on a better path. As if it's my fault they flunked out of college, live in a run-down apartment in a bad part of town, and work at the Whiskey River nightclub."

^^^The next night^^^

I decided to check out the place where the twins worked. I arrived at 10:00 p.m.

It looked like a nice place that catered to the young and the hip.

This club didn't want me. I was too old.

There was a long line waiting to get in. I went straight to the velvet rope, grabbed a fifty-dollar bill out of my wallet, held it up for the doorman to see, and said, "I have a reservation. The name's Grant."

123456...8