My Depraved Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course," Eve said good-naturedly with a smile on her face. 'We can swim and sunbathe like we did last Sunday."

"We have a request," Addy said.

Eve and I gave her our full attention.

She said, "We think everyone should participate. My feminist friends would be proud that I'm confident enough to swim naked, but they'd have a fit if they knew that only the women are nude."

Eve looked at me, smirked, and said, "That is unfair. Ed, in the name of equal rights I demand you get naked like the rest of us or leave."

"Ah...Ahh," I stammered.

The twins toyed with their tops. They pulled them down so I could see the top of their areolas. Madison asked, "What'll it be?"

"Are you worried about your sister seeing your penis?" Addison asked.

"Not my penis," I said. "My erection. Do you promise not to get mad when I get hard?"

"Don't you mean if you get hard?" Addy teased.

"Oh. There's no maybe. The three of you are family, but a penis has no conscious. The fact that you're smoking hot females will override all rules of propriety."

I looked them in the eyes; they nodded.

"Okay. I'm in."

I kicked off my shoes and took off my shirt.

The twins smiled and pulled their tops down, exposing their breasts.

I scanned their tits and told myself, "I made the right decision."

The women stripped. I watched and told myself," Yes. I definitely made the correct decision."

I took off my shorts and underwear. My penis twitched and unfurled. The shaft filled with blood, and the head lifted. It grew into a beautiful, full-blown erection.

The women looked at it. The twins giggled.

"That was cool watching it grow," Maddy said.

"Nice cock," Addy said.

"It's much bigger than your father's," Eve said nonchalantly.

The eyebrows of the twins shot up, and their mouths fell open. The vibe suddenly changed. They looked at their mother with an expression of horror on their faces.

"What?" Eve said. "Too much information? Suddenly we have boundaries? You two tell me you enjoy being naked and teasing men. You compliment your uncle on the size of his dick, and I mention your father has a small penis, and I'm over-sharing?"

"You're right, Mom," Addy said. "When we are together, we should feel free to say anything."

"Is that why our dad is the way he is?" Maddy asked.

"Maybe. You hear about short men or men with small penises overcompensating by acting tough or waving their money in your face. A

man driving a Ferrari probably has a really small dick. By driving a fancy expensive car, he is pretty much shouting, 'HEY! Focus on the car, NOT my small penis! PLEASE!'.

Everyone laughed.

"Your father is obsessed with money. He's ignoring you and me. He focuses on the next promotion.

"I don't know why he's like that. I've told him a hundred times I'm okay with his penis. It doesn't do much for me when we have coitus, but there is more to sex than fucking.

"When we dated and were first married, he was an eager beaver overachiever.

"We made out and had extended foreplay. He used his talented fingers and tongue and made sure I orgasmed before we had intercourse.

"One day, he changed. His focus shifted from his wife and family to his job and his career. I stayed with him until you girls graduated from high school, thinking that was best for you. I'm not sure that was the right thing."

The twins got up and hugged their mother. I heard sobbing and saw their shoulders shaking. I used that time to apply sunscreen,

Is there anything more of a boner killer than women crying? My impressive erection shrunk to a two-inch nub. I lay on my stomach and hide my flaccid penis.

The women wiped their tears.

"Everyone in the pool!" Eve shouted gayly.

She jumped in, and the rest of us followed.

We swam and played like last time.

My erection returned.

I was a hell of a shark.

I caught all the minnows trying to swim past me. There was body contact. My cock bumped into them and my hands grazed their bodies. I 'accidentally' touched boobs and butts.

Their bodies and extremities bumped into me and my erection as they struggled to avoid capture.

Everyone was a good sport and didn't object to the innocent contact.

We got out of the pool.

Addy looked at my cock and teased, "Does that thing ever go down?"

"Only after my partner orgasms," I bragged.

The women guffawed.

"You've got to teach the rest of the men that lesson," Addy said.

"We've been with too many guys that put their penis in us, thrust a few times, groan, and squirt," Madison said. "They say, 'Sorry, Babe, but you're so sexy and beautiful I couldn't help myself'."

The women nodded and laughed at that truism.

"You need to lay in the sun more than we do," Maddy said. "Uncle Ed, look at the patchwork of tan on you. Your face, lower arms, and lower legs have color. The rest of you is as pale as a ghost."

Addy tossed me a bottle of sunscreen, pointed at my erection, and said, "Be sure to protect your thingy!"

I tossed the bottle back to her and said, "How about you do it?"

"No fucking way!"

The women cracked up again.

We aligned our loungers to the sun, and the women applied suntan lotion. I sat on my and watched. My dick ached.

"Your penis is twitching," Addy said. "Does it ache? Boys are always complaining about blue balls and the need for relief."

"You can beat off," Maddy said. "We don't want you suffering."

"Really?"

I looked at all three of them. They nodded.

I poured sunscreen on my hand and stroked my cock. No one objected.

The women watched as I jerked off. I didn't last long.

"Ohhh. Ohhh. OH!" I grunted and came. I used a towel to catch my cum.

The nude women turned away and sunbathed. I did too.

After our time in the sun, we showered, dressed, and the girls left.

Eve and I had a quiet evening.

Over dinner, I said, "I can't believe I masturbated in front of you and the girls."

"I can't believe I told them their father had a small penis!"

We laughed, ate, and drank.

We went to bed early and snuggled. We didn't have sex.

^^^

It was Friday night, and I decided to treat us to some takeout. I brought home Chinese food. Eve and I dined out of boxes and drank heavily.

We moved to the couch and made out. She tongue-kissed me passionately.

We stripped and enjoyed each other's bodies.

It wasn't long before we were on the rug in the family room sixty-nining. She was on top, and I ate her to an orgasm.

"Oh! This feels so good!" she said. "Oh. Oh. Ohhh!"

She fell on her side. I moved and spooned her. My hard dick pressed against her soft bottom, and my right hand cupped and caressed her soft tits.

After a rest, her eyes popped open, and she said, "That was a good one. However, I think I have a bigger one in me. Stay here. I need to pee. I'll be right back."

"Sure thing," I said. I released her and lay on my back.

She returned a few minutes later carrying a bottle of lube with a wicked look in her eye.

My erection had subsided.

She knelt beside me and sucked my dick like it was her favorite thing to do in the world.

When it was as hard as a steel rod, I lay there gasping.

She stopped and said, "That'll do." She splashed lube on my erection and her bum. I swear I saw two of her fingers go into her ass.

"All right, Tiger. Time for some serious butt fucking."

I moved to rise.

She pushed against my chest and said, "No. Stay on your back. This is how I want you. This isn't going to be a long drawn-out affair."

She squatted and rested her bottom on my hips. She sat, facing away from me. Her feet were on either side of me as she leaned back and placed her hands on my chest to maintain her balance.

She lifted her butt off me and said, "Grab your dick and line it up with my asshole. I'm going to impale myself on your thick cock."

I didn't have to be told twice. I lined it up, she lowered her butt, and my dick slowly entered her ass.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she groaned as I stretched her.

She paused when I was all the way in. She sat on my hips, took several deep breaths, and exhaled slowly.

She lifted her bum and took a few short tentative strokes.

"Ohhhhh" we moaned.

Surprisingly, that was all the warm-up she needed.

She used her legs to lift off me and let gravity bring her down. I exited her slowly and re-entered her forcefully.

My cock reamed her asshole, and, from the sounds she was making, I surmised that she loved it.

I enjoyed her tight hole and being with a shameless wanton woman who knew what she wanted and was getting it.

My balls began to boil. I knew I was going to lose it and hoped I could hang on long enough to give my sister a second orgasm.

From the moans I heard, I imagine she was in a similar condition. Eyes closed and focused on the dirty sex we were having.

That's the only explanation I have for what happened next. How we could be so unaware of our surroundings.

"MOM!" Addy and Maddy shrieked.

I opened my eyes and saw the twins standing in the doorway five feet away from us. They were getting the money shot.

They saw my feet. I'm sure they focused on their mother. She was front and center, naked, legs spread, tits jiggling, her pussy wet and gaping as she bounced up and down on my cock which was in her ass.

Eve screamed, the twins screamed, and I screamed too.

The women cried out in shock, horror, and surprise.

I hollered because I climaxed and was pumping cum into Eve's anal cavity.

I imagine my sister was embarrassed. What could be worse than being caught having anal sex with her brother? She scrambled to de-couple from me and hide.

I lay on the floor with my dick pointed at the ceiling, spurting ropes of cum in the air. It flew up and came down on me.

I've never seen such a look on a person's face before. The twins looked confused, embarrassed, disgusted, shocked, and horrified.

They ran to their room. I heard their bedroom door slam.

I heard Eve sobbing.

I went to her. She was curled up in a ball, hiding behind the sofa.

What can you say at a moment like this?

I said nothing and held her for fifteen minutes.

I got her up, took her to her room, and we got in the shower. I washed her as if she was a child. I dried us off, put us in fluffy robes, and went to the bar.

I fixed four stiff drinks. I gave one to Eve and sat her at the kitchen table. I went to get the twins.

No words were exchanged. The girls followed me into the kitchen, sat at the table, and I placed a drink in front of them.

I got my tumbler, and we all drank until the glasses were empty.

"I'm sorry you saw that," Eve said softly. She couldn't look at her kids.

"It's our fault," Addison said. "The front door was unlocked, and we let ourselves in. We should have rung the doorbell."

Eve said, "I know it's wrong to have sex with my brother."

I didn't want to burden the teens with our whole sordid story, so I said, "After our mother passed, we comforted each other. Hugs became embraces...One thing led to another. This is all my fault."

Eve looked at me and smiled, "Ed, thank you for trying to save my honor. Girls, I am a willing participant. I love your uncle, and we have sex."

For the first time, Eve and I get a good look at the twins. The light in the family room was muted and we were too embarrassed to look them in the face.

I saw bruises. Maddy had a black eye.

"What happened to your faces!" Eve said.

She was no longer ashamed. She was in full momma bear mode.

"That's why we're here," Madison said.

"Bad men hurt us," her sister said.

I made another round of drinks, and the twins told their tale.

^^^Twin's flashback^^^

Addy said, "At the club, we dance for twenty minutes, rest for twenty minutes, and dance another set. After our first dance session tonight, Roger..."

"Who's Roger," I asked.

"He's the new owner," Maddy said. "The old one got addicted to cocaine, had to sell the business, and is in drug rehab."

~~~

The owner came to Addy and Maddy while they were on their break. The teens crossed their arms over their bare chests. There was something about Roger that made their skin crawl.

He said, "I have some special clients visiting. They're in the VIP room. Go dance for them. Make them happy." He shoved fifty-dollar bills into their cleavages, copped a feel as he did, and laughed when they scurried away from him.

They went downstairs to the VIP room. They saw a bartender and three rough-looking men. The one with a scar on his face said, "Dance."

"There's no music," Addy said.

The bartender flipped a switch, and music played.

The twins got on a small elevated stage and danced. They didn't move in their usually free-flowing, lost-in-the-music way. These customers made them uneasy, and there was no bouncer or barrier between them and the thuggish men.

The clients drank hard, pointed at the girls, and spoke in a foreign language. It sounded Eastern European. The twins didn't understand the words, but they got the gist. The men wanted to do more than watch.

Scarface and the short guy came to the stage. Each grabbed one of the twins by the arm.

"Owe," the teens complained.

The men were strong and used more force than necessary.

Scarface pushed Addy to her knees and said, "Pretty girl, suck my cock."

"No!" Addy said.

Shorty held Madison's arm firmly. He made her kneel and pushed her head toward his crotch. "Suck me off!" he commanded.

The men groped their tits. They were rough and hurt the girls. They slapped them on the face to get them to bend to their will.

The twins tried to get away. The men laughed and tightened their grip on them. The young women cried and fought, but they couldn't overcome the iron grip of the thugs.

Addy looked at her sister. Maddy nodded.

Addy said, "Okay. We'll do it. We'll suck your dicks."

The women knelt at their feet, reached up, and undid the men's belts and pants. They pulled their pants and underwear down and exposed their penises.

The dicks were uncircumcised and unwashed, and they smelled of pee and sweat. The women grabbed the shafts and stroked them.

"Ahh," Shorty groaned.

"Now, we're getting somewhere," Scarface said.

The men let go of the women and smiled, expecting that any second a pretty mouth would engulf their dirty dicks.

That didn't happen.

Addy and Maddy stroked the pricks with one hand and balled their other hand into a fist. They placed the fist between the guys' knees and swung up as hard as they could.

Bam!

"OOOhhh!" the men cried out as the Americans punched them in the balls.

They felt great pain and bent over.

This gave Addy and Maddy the opening they needed to escape.

The third guy laughed, seeing the little women get the better of his comrades.

The twins bolted for the stairs. They grabbed chairs and overturned them to block the path of their pursuers.

The injured men could not run fast with their pants down.

The twins ran up the stairs, through the club, and out the door.

They jumped in a cab. Addy threw the fifty-dollar bill Roger had given her to the driver and said, "Get us out of here fast."

The driver shoved the bill into his shirt pocket and burned rubber as he pulled away.

Addy gave him her mother's address.

^^^

"My poor babies," Eve said. She came to them and hugged them.

"You're not going back to that club," I said. "Tomorrow, I will go to your apartment and get your stuff. You are moving back home."

"Okay," they said in unison.

Eve took her daughters to her bathroom where she inspected and cleaned their injuries. She applied salve, Band-Aids, and lots of love.

The teenagers didn't have serious injuries. They had bruises where they were grabbed and slapped.

Eve gave them aspirin for the pain, and the three of them got into one bed and slept together as they had when the girls were little.

I slept in the guest room.

^^^

I got up early, peeked in on the sleeping women, and made breakfast for everyone.

I'm not sure if they smelled the coffee or the bacon, but the women came into the kitchen. They all had on loose-fitting sleeping shirts. Their braless breasts looked delicious pressed against the soft cotton material and moved in the sexy way feminine flesh wobbles.

We ate.

There wasn't any conversation.

I sent them away and dealt with the dishes.

Eve didn't want to talk to me. And the twins...What do you say to women who were almost raped? I didn't know, so I went for a walk.

We gathered for lunch and ate under the umbrella by the pool. Again, the conversation was sparse.

I got the keys to the girls' apartment and drove there in my truck. Someone, I suspect the Eastern European men who had tried to force the twins to have sex with them, got there first.

The door had been forced, and the place was a mess. If something could be broken, it was. The TV lay on the floor with a cracked screen. Lamps, furniture, knickknacks, etc...were smashed.

Clothes were strewn about. I gathered them and the few items of value that weren't destroyed and put them into trash bags to bring home.

As I looked around at the mess, I knew the girls wouldn't be getting their security deposit back. I gave the keys to the manager and told him gangsters were after the girls, and they had wrecked the place.

The little old man who managed the place said, "I saw two big angry men go to their apartment, and I heard crashing and smashing. I didn't want to get involved, so I stayed in my unit."

"That was a good decision," I said. "The girls are safe, and if anyone asks, they've gone to Fairbanks, Alaska."

He nodded.

I gave him two hundred dollars and said, "This should cover the cost of hauling the debris to the dump. The gangsters destroyed everything. I took what could be salvaged."

^^^

After dinner, we gathered by the pool with some good bourbon. We looked at the sky and began to talk.

"What you did last night to defend yourself was a brave thing," I said.

"Maddy and I knew something like that could happen," Addy said. "Sexually aroused, drunk men misbehave. We had a plan in case things got bad, and we executed it."

She chuckled and said, "You should have heard them scream when we hit'em in the balls!"

We laughed.

A silence fell over the group.

It was broken when Madison mused, "That was a great job for a pair of an exhibitionist, We flirted, flaunted out stuff, had a ball, and got paid."

Addison said, "If our boss wasn't a coke-head, we'd still be there, having a blast."

"That's why I'm an independent contractor," I said. "I decide who I work for. If I don't like the boss or everything isn't as promised, I leave."

We were silent for a while. We sipped our drinks and looked at the stars.

Eve cleared her throat and said, "I want to explain about the other night. You caught Ed and me having sex."

"Are you two in love?" Addy asked.

"We love each other as brother and sister," Eve explained. "He's my best friend, but we aren't in love like you see in the movies. I'm not sure if that is a real thing or maybe there's something wrong with me. I've never been head or heels in love with anyone."

"Did you love Dad?" Maddy asked.

"No, and I don't think he loved me. I was attracted to him. He was smart, good-looking, confident, and driven. I knew he'd be successful.

"I wanted children. I chose him because I knew he'd be a good provider. I'd be the mom, and he'd keep a roof over our heads and bread on the table.

"He knew that. I think having a family appealed to him, at first. Then money and success became more important. Our connection was lost. He chased his dreams and left us behind."

Eve stopped speaking. The twins pondered her words.

Addy said, "Why are you having sex with Uncle Ed?"

Eve looked at me, grimaced, and said, "I dated some guys after I divorced your father. I didn't find love, as I said, I'm not sure if I'm incapable or it doesn't exist.

1...345678