My Depraved Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I excused myself, left them sunbathing, and went inside to use the bathroom. On my way back, I paused and stepped behind some bushes.

"This would be the perfect spot to voyeur them," I thought.

I allowed myself to fantasize and slip into voyeur mode. I was no longer looking at my family. These people were strangers.

I saw a smoking-hot mother and her two hot nineteen-year-old daughters getting some sun. They were confident that they were in a safe, secluded location. So much so that they dared to sunbathe in the nude!

Damn! Look at those beautiful women!

Look at their tits!

The daughters sure take after their mother. All of them are blonde, all are fit and attractive, and they all have pretty blonde bushes.

I ogled their full, round breasts. The teens' boobs were high and firm. The mother's breasts were bigger and sagged, but not disappointingly so.

The women had great asses too. Of course, they differ due to their ages. The sisters had tight butts. The mom has a bigger, rounded, and dare I say, sexier caboose.

I stayed in my daydream, hiding and spying on my unsuspecting prey. My cock was hard and in my hand. I slowly stroked my rod, and my mouth was open. I was in the zone.

"Fuck! Eve is coming this way!" I shouted the alarm in my brain.

I tried to make myself small and invisible. I moved, keeping the bush between us as she walked toward the house. By some miracle, she didn't see me.

I hurried to the pool. My erect bobbed. The movement caught the eye of the twins. They lifted their sunglasses, gave my hard cock a hard look, and smiled.

Addy crooked her finger and beckoned me to come to her.

I did.

She leaned over and sucked my dick...for a second.

"Ew. Gross!" she said. "Sunscreen tastes terrible. Jump in the pool, wash, and bring that beautiful dick back to me."

"Not so fast," Eve said. She was a few steps away from the pool deck. She said, "Girls, I let you have him all to yourself yesterday. I want a turn."

"Sure, Mom," the twins said.

"Ed, jump into the pool and wash off the sunscreen. You won't need it where we're going."

"Where's that?"

"My room."

I dove into the pool and washed my body with pool water. I exited the pool and followed Eve inside the house and to her en suite bathroom.

She pointed to a room divider screen and said, "There's a chair behind the screen. Sit in it. We are going to play a voyeur game."

I found the chair and sat down.

Someone had taken vines, dyed them, and crafted this one-of-a-kind screen. The natural material was loosely woven into a floral design.

I could easily see Eve through the gaps in the material.

"You are you," Eve said, "a voyeur who has snuck into a stranger's house and found a place where you can hide undetected and observe me. I cannot see you through the room divider, but you have found a spot that allows you to see me.

"The game begins."

She walked out of the room. I was left alone for five minutes. At first, I wondered what Eve was up to and if she was going to come back.

My mind settled. I thought what an excellent voyeur experience it would be to sneak into a woman's house and find a hiding place where I was safe and likely to see the unsuspecting female naked.

I was caught off guard when Eve breezed into the room. She had on sandals, white slacks with an oversized white leather belt, and a bright red top.

She stopped as she passed the mirror, leaned in, and checked out her makeup. She grabbed a lipstick sitting on the counter, puckered her lips, applied the lipstick, and tidied up with a tissue.

She chuckled and said, "Mary Ellen, only you would apply lipstick before shaving your legs."

I watched her go to the toilet, pull down her pants and underwear, and sit. I heard a tickling sound. There was a pause, more tickling, then a louder hissing sound as her urine flowed freely and forcefully.

She used toilet paper to dab her lower lips, dropped the soiled paper into the toilet, and flushed. She stood, stepped out of her pants and panties, and walked bare-ass to the tub, where she turned on the faucet.

Her shapely tanned legs and generous bum were sexy. She bent over at the hip when she touched the faucet. This position allowed me a good view of her hairy pussy and crinkled asshole.

She held the pose for a surprisingly long time!

I allowed myself to play along. This wasn't my sister; this was a woman named Mary Ellen. My cock was hard. I was in full voyeur mode and loved it.

Mary Ellen took off her top and bra. She folded them neatly and placed them on the counter.

I couldn't believe my luck! She had great breasts, and I enjoyed a great view of her. I was treated to a full-frontal nudity view!

It's rare when everything comes together when you're spying on someone. I had hit the jackpot this time. My victim was a totally nude attractive woman, and I had an unobstructed view from a safe, secure hiding spot.

I got my erection out, and I stroked it.

Mary Ellen got into the bathwater and soaked to soften the hair on her legs. She passed the time by gently washing her body.

I was treated to the view of her soaping and caressing her breasts and ass, and I watched her wash her pussy.

She raised one leg, rested her heel on the tub, applied shaving foam, and used a sharp razor to shave her leg with overlapping strokes.

She did the same to the other leg before rinsing it.

She stood and carefully shaved her upper legs. She pawed at her bush and cleared the pubic spillage from the inner part of her upper thighs.

I marveled at her beauty. The bath water formed beads and ran down her body, and her body sparkled.

The show was extended. She rinsed, got out of the tub, dried her body, and applied moisturizing lotion.

My body spasmed, my face contorted, and my mouth opened. I silently groaned as I came and shot my cum against the wall tiles.

Mary Ellen released the water from the tub.

She stayed naked and put her shaving things away. She rinsed the tub, dried her hands, and primped in front of the mirror. Then, she walked out of the room.

I stayed in my chair, gasped for air, and enjoyed the fiery good feelings circulating through my veins.

A few minutes passed, and she re-entered the bathroom wearing a robe and a big smile.

"Ed," she hollered. "The game is over."

Eve came to me and saw my limp dick and the mess I made. She tossed me a hand towel and said, "It looks like you enjoyed the game. Clean up that cum, wash, and meet me in my bed."

She left; I cleaned up and joined her in her room.

She was lying in bed. She patted her mattress, so I lay beside her.

"I saw you the other day hiding behind a bush scoping out the twins, and I got to thinking, 'I bet my wonderful brother would enjoy a voyeur experience. I should arrange one for him'. How'd I do? Did you enjoy it?"

"Yes, it was great. You were great and beautiful and sexy, and you played your part perfectly. You were Mary Ellen, an unsuspecting woman, doing private things in the privacy of her home.

"I hope you don't mind that I masturbated," I said. "It was hot."

"I don't mind. I'm glad you enjoyed our role play," Eve said.

She looked at my face and said, "I do have an ulterior motive. We are going to have vaginal sex, and I was worried you'd cum quickly since this is the first time your dick will be inside my pussy.

"I want this to be great...orgasmic. I figured I should let you stroke one out so you'd have the stamina to ring my bell."

I reached for her. We embraced and kissed.

I gave her plenty of excellent foreplay.

I didn't have a choice. My dick was flaccid, a side effect of recently shooting a load against the bathroom wall.

Not that I'm complaining. My sister is a beautiful woman with many interesting options. I enjoyed them all: her mouth, breasts, ass, and pussy.

I touched and kissed her everywhere. She grew wet; I grew hard.

"Ohhhh!" we moaned as my hard cock slipped inside her warm, wet box.

I fucked her leisurely. We were in the missionary position, and I gazed into her cool blue eyes.

She smiled, moaned, and rolled her hips in rhythm with my thrusts.

"Oh, God!" I exclaimed. "This is better than I imagined."

She giggled and asked, "Exactly how long have you been imagining fucking your sister?"

Instead of answering, I slammed my cock in hard and deep.

"Oh!" she moaned.

"I refused to answer that question."

We shared a laugh and continued to enjoy each other.

Time passed. Our breathing changed. The pleasant looks on our faces were replaced by more serious ones. We were hungry and wanted the ultimate payoff.

We went from having casual sex to rutting!

We moaned every time we exhaled, and that was frequently. She raised her legs and put her feet together behind my ass. I didn't know if she wanted me to penetrate her deeper or if she was changing the angle of penetration.

Things got steamier.

"Ohhhhhhh!!!" she hollered as she found her bliss.

"Fuck!" I shouted as my dick exploded and bathed her inner channel with cum.

I held her tight and whispered, "I love you."

"I love you too," was her breathy response.

The End

For now. r

1...345678