My Depraved Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The men I dated fell into two categories: those interested in having sex with me and putting another notch on their bedpost and those who found my bank account very attractive.

"I didn't get the feeling that any of them cared about me."

She sighed.

I imagined she was remembering those disappointing times. I saw her plaster a smile on her face and perk up.

She said, "It's a funny story how Ed and I first had sex."

I interrupted and said, "She gave me a pity handjob."

The twins laughed.

"It wasn't out of pity. He earned it," Eve said.

The twins leaned in to hear the story.

"I was as sick as a dog," Eve said. "Vomiting, diarrhea, fever...the whole bit, and Ed took care of me. I got no warning when something was coming out of me. I was lucky if I could get to the bathroom. I didn't have time to undo my pants, push them down, slid my underwear down, and sit on the toilet.

"It made sense for me to be naked, so I could quickly expel...well, you know, and it made cleaning up easier too.

"Ed saw every part of me, and the inevitable happened, he got erections. One day as he bathed me, I saw his achy, twitching cock and offered to give him relief via a handjob.

"I soaped up his mighty cock and began jerking him off. It was too much for me, moving my arm rapidly hurt my stomach. He had to finish the job. I shoved my tits out so he could have some inspiration and to give him a target. He shot his load on my breasts.

"That was over twenty years ago. We don't have sex every time we're together, but sometimes we do.

"I wasn't happy or sexually satisfied for most of the years I lived with your father. Early on, he was a good lover. He stopped putting in the effort. He didn't even pretend to care if I had an orgasm as he climbed on top of me and thrust his poor excuse for a cock inside me.

"So when Ed visited, we'd have sex. I desperately needed to be with a man, and Ed's a good partner. You've seen his equipment..."

"Yeah. He's got a nice cock," Addison said.

"Speaking of penises," Maddy said. "How small is Dad?"

"Do you really want to go there?" Eve asked.

Her daughters nodded.

"It's not the length of his penis so much as the width that's disappointing," Eve explained. "When erect, your father is about as long as Ed's, but only half as thick."

"No stretch during penetration?" Addy asked.

"Nope, and there's no contact with my vaginal walls when he fucks me," Eve said. "It's a nothing burger that caused me to ask more than once, 'Are you in yet?''. Let me tell you, that pissed off your father. Big time!"

The twins laughed.

Madison brought her mother back to talking about sex with her uncle. She said, "You were telling us about having sex with Uncle Ed. You did it because he had a nice cock... "

"Yes," Eve said. "He's a good lover, a safe choice, and I know he'd be discrete. There are times when we're bored, lonely, and horny. We like sex, we are good together, and we get our needs met.

"The main reason I have sex with him is that I trusted him.

"Our relationship as a family, as brother and sister, is rock solid, and we know where our sexual relationship is going... nowhere. There's no drama. I don't stay up at night and wonder, 'Where is he?'... 'Is he cheating on me?'... 'When is he going to introduce me to his friends, co-workers, or parents?'... or 'Will he pop the question?'.

"We aren't exclusive. Our relationship is easy, convenient, and satisfying."

"That sounds like the perfect relationship to me!" Addison said playfully.

We laughed.

"I have a question," I said. "Why is it we've done all sorts of fun things, but we've never had regular intercourse?"

Eve's face reddened, and she said, "I need plausible deniability. I feel guilty about having sex with you. Society teaches that it's wrong, and, notwithstanding all that I've said, I feel the weight of its disapproval.

"I'm like the Catholic girl in high school who gives all the guys handjobs, blowjobs and has anal sex with them. She tells herself, 'I'm a good girl. Technically, I'm a virgin because I'm saving my vagina for my wedding night'.

"It's stupid to draw such a distinction, but..."

A silence fell over us.

Eve broke it and asked, "Girls, do you think I'm a horrible person because I have sex with my brother?"

"No," Addy said. "I can understand how it happened. Uncle Ed is a good person. He won't hurt you or take advantage of you. He's a good choice, a safe choice for sex."

"Sometimes a girl needs to get off," Maddy said," and a vibrator isn't enough. You need to be with a man. You want to smell him, have skin-to-skin contact, and feel his weight pressing down on you."

"When I'm alone, and I masturbate and cum," Addy said. "Sometimes I feel an echoing throb. A need to be filled. I want a hard cock sliding inside me. I want to clench my muscles around it."

"Wow," I thought, "this is some intense sharing." Her words made me hard and made her face flush.

Addy bit her lower lip and looked nervous. She looked at Eve and said, "We've gotten in trouble sometimes when we are in between boyfriends, and we crave male companionship. We see a hot guy, make a move, go to bed with him, and he turns out not to be a nice guy.

"Compared to that, having sex with your brother is the better choice. The smart move. We should follow your example and give Uncle Ed a call when we are so horny that we're about to do something stupid or dangerous."

My eyebrows shot up, and I thought, "Did I hear that or dream it?"

Eve looked at her girls. She opened her mouth to speak but didn't. After a pause, she said, "I can't find fault with your logic."

We were silent for a long time.

My mind was spinning. I replayed what I heard and extrapolated. I concluded that the twins weren't gagging to have sex with me, but circumstances might bring them to my bed.

My penis told me that if the situation should occur, it was okay to fuck them.

Addy stood and said, "I feel like a swim. Does anyone want to join me?"

She heard three yeses.

We didn't worry about bathing suits. We stood and undressed.

I saw three confident naked women with beautiful bodies. They saw my erection.

We jumped into the pool and glided about, enjoying the cool water on a warm, moon-light evening.

Eve asked her daughters, "Do you think I'm a horrible person for having anal sex?"

Madison giggled and said, "No. We haven't done that yet, but it's something we've considered. We understand the urge. Sometimes, you want something different like having your hair pulled, your nipples pinched, or for your partner to talk dirty. We get it."

"We don't judge," Addison said. "How can we? We hope that you don't think poorly of us because we're exhibitionists. I get wet showing dirty old men my tits!"

"I don't think badly of you," Eve said. "You're not hurting anyone. Although, as your mother, I have to say please be careful. I'm not saying being attacked the other night was your fault, but exhibitionism can rile up men."

"We understand," Addison said. "If only there was a safe way for us to get our kicks?"

The twins came to me. They had naughty expressions on their faces and surprised me by grabbing my hard-on. They took turns squeezing and stroking it.

"Ohh," I moaned softly.

"Mother," Addy said. "Uncle Ed has a thick cock. How in the world did you get it in your butt?"

Eve had been looking up at the sky. She turned our way, saw the three of us together, and chuckled.

"Girls, are you molesting your Uncle?"

"We can't wrap our hands around his erection," Maddy said. "How can you fit it inside your bum?"

Eve laughed and said, "Practice!"

Everyone laughed.

Eve continued her answer, "The keys to anal sex are being relaxed, lots of lube, and determination. You gotta want it. Anal orgasms are bigger and better than vaginal orgasms. Once you have one, you'll have the willpower to get a dick as thick as his in your ass."

"Mom, are we sluts for wanting to try anal sex?" Addison asked.

"No. I love it. It feels like I'm doing something hot and naughty. The sensation of having a penis in my butt and, a finger or vibrator on my clit is crazy overstimulation. I have giant, out-of-this-world orgasms.

"Are you wanting to do it tonight? Both of you?"

"Yes," her daughters said together.

"How do you feel about this, Brother? Do you have the stamina to fuck them both in the ass?"

"If they want to experience anal, I'm game. I could use your help," I said.

"Girls, do you want me to help? I won't feel slighted if you say it'd be awkward to have me there. I'll be up in your junk."

"Please help," Addy said. "We trust Uncle Ed, but you've done it. You know our fears, and you'll recognize if things are going well or not so well."

"Fine," Eve said. "This can get messy. We will do it out here. Ed, spread some beach towels on the grass. Girls, come inside with me and use the bathroom. I'll get the lube, vibrators, condoms, and butt plugs."

The women went inside the house. I went to the pool house and grabbed two large beach blanks. I spread them out on the grass. I chose a spot well-light from a nearby lamp post.

I brought over a chair in case Eve needed to sit, and I brought over a table, so we had a place for drinks, lube, and such.

I fixed everyone a fresh strong drink and placed it on the table. I sat naked on the blanket and waited.

The trio came to me, carrying supplies. They put everything on the table.

Maddy giggled and said, "We pooped."

I didn't have a response to her announcement. I handed out the drinks, lifted mine in a toast, and said, "To new experiences."

We clinked glasses and drank.

Addy raised her tumbler and said, "To a deeper relationship!"

We laughed, bumped glasses, and drank again.

The twins were all over me, kissing and rubbing up on me. I took turns kissing them and groped their young, firm bodies.

Eve sat in the chair, watched, and drank.

I sucked tits and finger pussies.

Addy and Maddy moaned and shared me. They touched and sucked my dick.

"That enough cock-sucking," Eve said. "We don't want your Uncle to cum. Yet."

They stopped, and we looked at Eve.

"The plan is simple," she said. "You relax and have a good time. You should climax before penetration, so you're all loosey-goosey. We have vibrators and Ed's tongue for that.

"Ed and I will prepare your bottoms for a special visitor by stretching your cute little assholes. We will use lots of lube, gentle fingers, and butt plugs of increasing diameters.

"A dick in your ass will stimulate the nerve endings down there. What makes an anal orgasm intense and huge is the combination of anal and vaginal stimulation. While you're being butt fucked, a finger or vibrator will be on your clit.

"This evening is all about you. Don't spend a second thinking about Ed's pleasure. He'll cum big time when he sees you spasm and hears your orgasmic cries.

"You will be scared. You might feel some discomfort. You shouldn't feel any pain. Communicate with us. Let us know what you're feeling and thinking, so we can make this a positive experience."

The twins nodded.

"Good," Eve said. "Girls. lie on your tummies, and we will start."

They rolled over and were side-by-side.

I grabbed some pillows off the lounge chairs, slid them under their hips, and elevated their butts. Little pretty pink crinkled buttholes winked at me as the twins moved nervously.

My sister and I knelt. The twins were in between us.

"Relax," Eve said. She patted their firm tushies and said, "What cute bottoms you have!"

I groped their asscheeks and slid my index finger through their butt cracks, and said, "Adorable. Absolutely, adorable."

I leaned down and licked Addy's anus. She giggled.

I rimmed Maddy's asshole. She giggled and squirmed.

"This is going to be fun," I said. I added, "Eve, time for some lube."

My sister poured lube on her babies. I rubbed it on Addy's hole.

Eve sat on her heels.

I looked at her and said, "I think we should each stretch one of them. This way, we can focus and monitor them, and make sure they are comfortable."

She grimaced.

"It's okay, Mom, "Maddy said. "You can touch me. Who would know better how to do it? You've been on the receiving end."

"Okay," Eve said. She rub the lube on Maddy's bunghole and penetrated her.

I did the same to Addy.

The twins giggled. Addy said, "That feels weird."

"Spread your legs, My Pretties," I said. "Your mother and I have clits to tickle."

The nineteen-year-olds spread their legs.

I saw silky soft blonde hair. I touched Addy's pussy with lubed fingers and found her little nub.

"Oh," Addy moaned.

Eve touched Maddy in a way she's never done before. She caressed her daughter's pleasure button.

"Ohh," Maddy moaned softly. She moved, pressing her clit into her mother's fingers to increase her joy.

I saw Eve blush.

We diddled clits as we stretched assholes. Once I got two and Eve got three fingers into the twin's asses, we switched to the plugs. We took our time and incrementally introduced the girls to larger butt plugs.

The twins moaned and groaned, and gave us constant feedback. We paused we needed to and brought them along in a careful pain-free manner.

We slipped sizable plugs into their asses.

"Oh, God!" Addy exclaimed. "This one is huge!"

"Wow! I feel the stretch!" Maddy said.

"Too much?" Eve asked.

Her voice was filled with a mother's normal concern. I smiled because what we were doing was so far from normal.

Maddy told her mom that she was okay.

Addy giggled and said, "It doesn't hurt. However, I feel like there's a baseball bat in my ass!"

We laughed.

"Turn over carefully," I said, "you have plugs in your bums. It's time for two to orgasm."

The twins gingerly rolled over. They stayed on the pillows and put no pressure on the plugs.

I knelt between Addy's legs and licked her pussy.

"Ohh. That's nice," she cooed.

Maddy looked at her mother. She saw that she was uncomfortable, and said, "You don't have to lick me. You can use the vibrator."

Eve nodded and mouthed, 'Thank you'. She applied lube to her daughter's vulva using the hand that hadn't touched her anus. She picked up the vibrator, turned it on, and pressed it against her daughter's clit.

"Ohhh!" Maddy moaned. She closed her eyes and enjoyed the magic device.

Maddy came first with a loud groan. Addy came soon after. She raised her hips, ground her nub against my face, and hollered, "Oohhh!"

I lifted my head out of her wet sloppy crotch and smiled at Eve. She smiled, pointed at her face, and moved her finger in a circle. I understood it to mean I had stuff on my face.

"Yes. My face is messy, but I don't care. It's covered with the most wonderful substance on earth, a woman's nectar."

Eve chuckled and said, "You, guys! You never hear a woman say that after getting a facial or swallowing a load of cum."

"Correct," I said," because boys are made of snips, snails, and puppy dogs' tails." I crawled, got in between Maddy's thighs, and said, "And girls are made of sugar and spice and all things nice. Maddy, may I have a taste?"

She giggled and nodded.

I licked her from stem to stern, causing her to moan. I forced my tongue inside her and scooped out her slick fragrant precious fluid.

I sat on my heels, savored her essence, and hollered, "Ahh! Delicious! Truly, the nectar of the gods!"

I saw Madison blush and heard the other two laugh.

I playfully bull-rushed my sister, pushed her onto her back, and said, "I'm going for the trifecta. I've never tasted three women in one night."

My sister's legs were parted. I pushed my head between trim thighs and kissed her pussy. I was surprised to find her wet, almost as wet as Maddy. I slurped her free-flowing tangy fluid.

"Yummy as always, Sis. Bountiful..."

I stopped speaking when I saw her face blanch. I thought, "You fool! You're embarrassing her. Don't announce to her daughters that her pussy is sopping wet after playing with Maddy's bum. and clit."

I tried to cover for her and said, "I meant beautiful....Ah. Ah. Time to move on to the grand final, if you two are game?" I looked from one teenager to the other.

"Yes," Maddy said. "We've come this far."

"Who is first?" I asked.

Maddy pointed at her sister, and Addy said, "I was first out of the womb. The tradition holds."

"Okay. On your hands and knees, Addison," I said. "Eve, be ready with the vibrator."

Addy got into position. I knelt behind her. Her mother was at her side, and her sister sat on her heels in front of her.

"Ready?"

"Yes."

I tugged gently on the plug and pulled it out of her ass. I lube her asshole and said, "You are gapping nicely." I put on a condom, spread lube on my prick, and nodded to Eve.

My sister turned on the vibrator and pressed it against her daughter's clit. I pressed the tip of my slick latex-covered cock against Addy's anus and pushed.

"Ohh," she moaned.

Her sister grimaced for her. Her mother asked if it hurt. Addy shook her head no and took a deep breath as I slowly and steadily slid my cock into her ass.

"Ohhh. It's so big!" she exclaimed.

"Too big?"

"No. You're not hurting me. You're stretching me. I can feel every inch of you as you go inside me. Ohhhhh. So many sensations. Oh, Maddy! You bad girl."

"What'd you do to your sister?" Eve asked as she kept the vibrator in place.

Maddy giggled and explained, "I'm triggering another erogenous zone. Our girl enjoys rough nipple play when she's fucked. I'm pinching and pulling on her little pink wonders."

I buried my cock in Addison's ass. I was still and let her get used to it. Then, I fucked her with long strokes.

She moaned.

When she pushed her butt into me. I picked up the pace.

Soon she was huffing and puffing, slamming her bottom into my thighs, and screaming like a Banshee.

I'd plan to take turns butt fucking my nieces, but Addy was so wild and so into it, and then she screamed and climaxed. I couldn't pull out.

"OOhhhhh," I groaned as I came.

I lay on her back, gasping and enjoying my climax.

She collapsed, and we fell into a heap

Eve turned off the sex toy. She and Madison checked on Addy.

"All you all right?" Eve asked.

Addy opened her eyes, released a deep breath, and said, "That was incredible! Best sex ever!"

I took off the condom, tied I in a knot, tossed it aside, and said, "Glad, you like it. I thought it was fantastic too. Ahh...Sorry, Maddy. I hadn't planned on cumming. Give me a few minutes, and we'll give it a go."

She nodded. She didn't look perturbed. She and my sister were caring for Addy. They fussed other her, asking questions, etc...

I got up, finished my drink, and hopped into the pool to cool off. I gazed at the star-filled night sky and thought, "Never in my wildest dreams did I expect this to happen."

Eve and Maddy took Addy into the house. I imagine to clean up.

They returned fifteen minutes later. The three of them were all smiles and yakking away. Maddy had a funny gait.

I slapped my forehead and said to myself, "Of course, she still has a plug in her ass."

Eve said, "Hey, Stud. Are you ready for round number two?"

I climbed out of the pool. Everyone could see my flaccid penis. I said, "Yes. I need a little encouragement."

"I'll suck your dick and get you ready," Eve said.

"Mom, let me," Addy said. "I'm the one that stole the erection from my sister, and I owe Uncle Ed a big thank you for that wonderful introduction to anal sex. Why don't you prep Maddy? You're a pro at using a vibrator."

"Okay."

The four of us returned to the blankets. Maddy and I reclined on our backs. Addy gave me a sexy smile and slurped my limp noodle into her mouth.

Eve got the vibrator and teased and pleased her second daughter with it. She used her spare hand to caress her body. She lovingly touched her face, neck, breasts, and tummy.

1...345678