My Depraved Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What the fuck!" Addy shouted.

"Ewww," Madison said, pushing an erection out of her face.

The football players laughed. The naked one said to Addison, "You didn't mind blowing me last night."

"Not now. Oh! My head hurts," Addy said. She rubbed her forehead.

She got up, looked at her naked sister, and saw dried cum on her face, breasts, stomach, and thighs. She glanced at her body and saw the same thing.

She said to her sister, "Come on, Maddy. Time for a shower."

"Want me to join you?" the taller guy asked.

"No thank you," Addison said. "Go find your girlfriend and have her deal with your swollen prick."

The twins went inside, used the bathroom, and called their mother to pick them up. While they waited, they shared a shower, changed into their comfortable clothes, and successfully found their shoes, handbags, and prom dresses.

They didn't find their strapless bras and the underwear they wore last night.

Eve picked them up and smirked as she looked at the wet-headed, hung-over girls. She asked, "Did you have fun?"

"Yes," Addy said.

"Maybe too much, Maddy said. "My head hurts."

Eve laughed.

She wasn't laughing two weeks later when she took the girls to the doctor due to pain when urinating. She learned the girls and many after-party attendees had contracted gonorrhea.

Antibiotics cleared it up.

Eve was distressed as she sat with the county public health official. The middle-aged man said, "I'm glad you received treatment for gonorrhea. Not everyone who contracts the disease has symptoms.

"It is in the interest of everyone that people exposed to STDs are tested and treated. I need a list of your recent sexual partners. I will contact them without mentioning your names and advise them that they have been exposed to gonorrhea, that they need to be tested, and that free treatment is available."

He slid each twin a pen and a piece of paper and said, "Please list the people, male and female, that you've been intimate with in the last three months."

"We were virgins until prom night," Addy said defensively. Her face was red.

"Uh-huh," he grunted. "I'm not here to judge. I'm here to protect the public. Please include everyone with whom you have had oral, anal, or vaginal sex and those who have touched your anus and vagina. Include people you have touched on their anus and genitals."

"I can give you four names," Madison said. She sounded embarrassed and distraught. "There could be others. I was drinking, and my memory of what happened at the after-prom party is hazy."

The public official gave her a patronizing smile and said, "Do your best."

He took his list and left.

Eve saw him to the door, went to her daughters' room, and said, "Addy, Maddy..."

"We don't want to talk about this," Addy said, interrupting her. "We know we let you down. We've disappointed you again. Good-bye."

The twins turned their backs on their mother and ignored her.

Eve opened her mouth to speak, paused, and left the room.

^^^

The twins looked at me after finishing the story about what happened to them on prom night.

I said, "That was quite an adventure. You can understand why your mother worries about you, can't you? All mothers worry about their kids, and you have moved out of her house and dropped out of college."

"We're doing okay," Madison said.

"I'm glad to hear you're okay. Please don't cut your mother out of your lives. She loves you, and she suffered as much as you did because of that asshole Rick.

"He tricked her. She thought he was a nice guy and that he wanted what she wanted: to be loved and have a family. We all know that's a lie. She stayed with him, hoping he'd change, and because she didn't want to deprive you of a father while growing up."

"Some dad he was," Addison sniped.

"Yeah," I conceded. "How about joining us for dinner tonight? You've had too much to drink to drive home. Spend the night. Sleep in your old beds.

"I'll talk to your mother. No one will pick on you. She will treat you as adults. It'll be a nice family get-together. Please cut your mother some slack. None of us are perfect, and in the end, you can only count on family."

"Okay," the twins said in unison.

"Great."

My mission accomplished, I left.

^^^

After the mourners departed, I made drinks for Eve and me, and told her the twins were joining us for dinner and spending the night.

"Because they're drunk and can't drive," she snapped.

"Don't be that way," I admonished her. "You have to stop treating them as children, or you will drive them away forever."

"All right. I'll be nice."

^^^

I grilled.

We had a nice meal and a pleasant, polite conversation.

Both sides made an effort. We stuck to safe subjects like fun childhood memories. Many involve me: taking the girls to concerts, building their treehouse, and playing games with them.

At the end of the meal, I said, "This was fun, can we do this again? How about lunch on Sunday? Maybe that could become our thing?"

All parties agreed to give it a try. We kissed and hugged when we said goodbye.

"That was nice," I said.

"Yes. That was lovely," Eve agreed. "You deserve a big thank you for arranging this. You know, my period ended two days ago. I can give you that titty fuck you asked for."

She gave me a stunningly sexy smile, turned, and walked toward her bedroom.

I followed, discarding articles of clothing as I trailed her. I was naked and erect when I got to her door. I kissed her and undressed her. I grabbed her butt and breasts.

She laughed and let me have my fun. My mouth found her nipples, and I sucked like a hungry wolf.

"Oh," she sighed and petted my head.

"I'm ready," I declared.

"You know where the lube is."

I retrieved the lubricant, splashed it on my sister's tits, and rubbed it about. Her boobs were super soft; the oil made them silky smooth. I mauled her flesh, lubed up my cock, and fucked her titties.

Eve laughed and pushed her breasts together. She said, "My! The look on your face. Pure excitement."

I smiled sheepishly as I humped her bosom.

The friction, the view, and my level of excitement caused my brain to short circuit; I came. Cum shot out of my cock and landed on Eve's face, neck, and chest.

She laughed; I groaned.

"That didn't take long," she said and chuckled.

"You're so beautiful, and fucking your tits is hot."

"Good to know. Please get off me. I need to wash my face."

She went into her en suite bathroom and cleaned up.

I followed. When she leaned over to rinse her face, I shoved my snout into her butt and licked her asshole.

"Oh! Do you want more?"

"Yes. I'm going to fuck your ass!"

"Big words for a man with a small limp cock."

"I'll be ready when you're ready!"

I pushed her legs apart, rimmed her anus, and fingered her snatch.

"Ohh!" She moaned, placed her hands on the counter, and leaned forward, giving me access to the good stuff.

I ate her ass and pussy.

I'd brought her special lube with me and put some on the fingers of my right hand. I penetrated her back door and stretched the tight ring.

The fingers of my left hand explored her pussy and rubbed her G-spot.

"Ohh. Ohh!" she moaned.

I kept going until her pussy was soaking wet and her anus loosened.

I put two fingers in her ass and focused on sucking her clit. I wanted her to relax and orgasm so I could shove my thick cock in her butthole.

"Ohh. Ohh! Ohhh!" she screamed as she climaxed.

I stood behind her, hugged her, and felt her body tremble and her heart race. I let her enjoy her orgasm.

She lifted her head and looked at me in the mirror. "Do it," she said.

I put lube on both of us, lined my penis up with the dark crinkled circle, and pushed.

"OOOH! She cried out.

"Ohhh. So tight," I answered as I split her ass cheeks and entered her nether region.

I paused when I was halfway in. I paused again when I was fully in.

"Ohhh. You've got a big cock. Hang on a minute. I have an idea."

Eve picked up her electric toothbrush and turned it on.

"You're not going to put that inside you, are you?"

"No, and I am not going to let the bristle rub me. The head vibrates. I'll let the smooth plastic part stimulate my clit."

"You're crazy."

"And you love it because only a crazy woman would let her brother fuck her ass."

"You've got a point there."

We fucked to climaxed.

^^^

From that night forward, we shared a bed. We didn't always have sex, but we had plenty of it. Incestuous manual, oral, and anal sex was okay, but not coitus. She refused to let me put my dick into her pussy.

Go figure.

Sunday afternoon, we had lunch on the patio with the twins. The weather was great: warm and sunny.

Everyone was in a good mood.

We finished and lingered at the table.

"It's a hot day. Does anyone want to go swimming?" I asked.

"Yes!" the twins said simultaneously.

Everyone went to their rooms to change into bathing suits.

I put on my board shorts, and Eve put on a hot one-piece suit. The shade of blue matched her eyes. It was cut low in the front and high at the hips, revealing tantalizing bits of feminine flesh.

When I saw Eve I said, "You are one hot mama."

Some blonde pubes were sneaking out of her suit. I opted not to mention it. I knew, sick bastard than I am, I'd be glancing at them from time to time. It would be my secret treat.

The twins came out smiling. I saw brightly colored bathing suit coverups.

I decided to get the party started. I got out of my chair and shouted, "Everyone in the pool!"

I went to Addy, picked her up, cradled her in my arms, and threatened to toss her into the pool. She fought me and screamed in distress.

Of course, I ignored her protestations.

I soon discovered why she was upset. She was naked underneath her gown. A boob popped out, and we saw her ass.

I stopped fooling around, put her down, and said, "Sorry. I didn't know you weren't wearing a bathing suit."

Addison said, "We took our good bikinis with us when we moved out, leaving the old ones behind. The old suits don't fit. We planned to ask politely if anyone minded if we swam naked."

"We hoped no one would object," Madison said. "We're family, and you two have seen us naked."

"Really," Eve said. She looked at me and asked, "Brother, when did you see my daughters naked?"

Her tone caused me to hesitate.

Addy spoke before I could think of an acceptable answer.

She said, "He hasn't seen us completely naked. We dance topless at the club five nights a week. Uncle Ed's been to the club, so he's seen us half naked in skimpy shorts. Didn't he tell you?"

"No. He didn't," Eve answered. She gave me a hard cold look.

I felt my anus pucker, and my ballsack contracted.

Eve took a breath and settled herself. She faced her daughters and said, "I knew you worked at the club. I didn't know you were dancers. That sounds like fun. Tell me about it."

The women sat and talked about the twin's job.

Addy and Maddy described the dance cages and their outfits. They told their mother about the other girls.

"Mother, when we started dancing at the club," Addison said, "our breasts were covered. We wore bikinis."

"Mr. Johnson, the owner, got into trouble. Money trouble. People say he liked betting on horses and that he wasn't very good at it," Madison said. "He had to sell the club to pay his debts."

"The new owner, Mr. Squalls, told us that if we wanted to keep working at the club, we'd have to dance topless," Addy said. "Our rent was due, so we decided to give it a try."

"Was it awkward exposing your breasts," Eve asked, "and having all those eyes on you?"

"We thought it would be," Addy answered. She chuckled and said, "It turns out we love being on display."

Maddy said, "We feel an adrenaline rush every time we go out there. We feel beautiful, powerful, and adored."

"It's a big boost to your self-esteem to be lusted after by dozens and dozens of men," Addy said.

"We must be natural-born exhibitionists," Madison said. "For us being topless in front of a crowd is accelerating."

"Is that something we inherited from you, Mom?" Addison asked. "Like our blonde hair, pink nipples, and nice boobs?"

"Being an exhibitionist?" Eve said. She looked at me and said, "I've been accused of that. I've never done what you have. Not that there's anything wrong with performing topless. Las Vegas would not exist without sexy showgirls."

"So Mom," Maddy asked, "are you okay with us swimming in the nude?"

"Yes. Why not? We're all adults, and none of our neighbors can see the pool, but first, your uncle has a confession to make. Ed, tell them about your predilection."

The twins looked at me.

"Maddy, Addy, I understand your situation. You didn't choose to be an exhibitionist. You were born that way. I too was born with a quirk. Mine is the opposite of yours.

"You find pleasure in exposing your body. I get pleasure from seeing unsuspecting women naked. I am a voyeur. A 'Peeping Tom'."

"I don't understand what that has to do with us swimming naked," Addison said. "All men like to look at naked women. For a 'Peeping Tom', doesn't the thrill come from the fact that your victim doesn't know you can see her?"

"We know you're here," Maddy said. "You have our permission to see us. You're not secretly stealing a look at our bodies."

"Yes, but I need to be open and honest with you and your sister," I said. "I have this fetish. If it makes you uncomfortable, I'll leave."

"We've encountered voyeurs at the club," Maddy said. "Usually, they are quiet, well-behaved guys that look at our tits from across the room. We don't mind because we like being ogled. I appreciate that they don't cause any problems.

"It's the drunks and the assholes I object to," Addison said. "The ones who make crude comments and hit on us. I'll take a gentlemen voyeur over a loud-mouth cretin any day of the week."

"Me too," Maddy said. "Stay. Swim with us."

Madison stood and took off her coverup. Her sister did the same.

I stared at their gorgeous naked bodies and smiled.

They stood there, inviting my gaze.

I indulged. My eyes focused on their firm high breasts, toned midsections, and the blonde curls on their lower abdomen.

The sisters jumped into the pool.

I turned to my sister and asked, "Are you okay with this?"

"Yes. Weren't you the one who told me to stop treating them like children? They're adults, they made an informed decision, and I have to respect it."

Eve jumped in the pool; I quickly followed.

We splashed and acted like kids, dunking each other and playing Marco Polo. It was fun. Everyone seemed to have a good time.

The water was cool and refreshing. Everyone nippled up. Eve's large pokies pressed against the material of her one-piece. I didn't have to imagine what the twins' erect nips looked like. Their pink wonders were right in front of my eyes.

I got caught staring. I smiled sheepishly and apologized in a soft voice, "Sorry."

The twins splashed water on my face and said, "You don't have to apologize or avert your eyes. We decided to be naked. You're a guy. Of course, you're going to look."

After a couple of rousing games of 'Sharks & Minnows', the women climbed out of the pool, grabbed towels, and dried their bodies.

I stayed in the pool because I was embarrassed by my hard-on.

"Mom," Addison asked. "Would it be okay if we sunbathe nude? We're the only dancers with tan lines. The other girls look so nice. All of their skin has a beautiful bronze glow, and we have tanned faces, shoulders, bellies, and pale boobs. It's jarring and unattractive."

"Sure. I'll sunbathe with you," Eve said. "I'd like to wear a backless dress to an upcoming charity event. I'd hate to show up with tan lines on my back and shoulders."

She pulled the shoulder straps of her bathing off and rolled the suit down to her stomach, exposing her pale breasts.

I ogled and admired her fine pair.

Her daughters gave her chest the once over. They looked; I leered.

I saw Eve smile. It was a small, slight, secretive smile.

She was an attractive woman with a good figure and nice breasts. I believe she enjoyed our gazes and took them as proof that she still had it.

"I think I'll join you and go all the way," Eve said. She pushed her suit down and stepped out of it.

Her daughters smiled, accepting her action as a goodwill gesture.

I looked from one woman to the next.

All three women had blonde curls on their pussies. It was a shade darker than the hair on their heads.

Eve's pubic hair was not trimmed as neatly as her daughters'. She had more hair on her labia and some on the crease leading to her thighs.

Eve had the biggest butt. It wasn't huge or unattractive, It was full, round, and sensuously looking.

The twins had smaller, firmer, tighter derrieres. I suppose it was because they did a lot of dancing. Their breasts were similarly affected.

A dancer's body had less fat and consequently smaller boobs.

The twins didn't have small boobs. Theirs were smaller in comparison to their mother.

Eve was twenty years older than her kids. She had larger, softer breasts that sagged in a sexy way. I thought the sag emphasized their size.

The women got out suntan lotion and coated their skin.

I watched; my erection ached.

They appeared to have forgotten about me. I was in the pool, hanging on to the side nearest them.

They reclined on the chaise lounges and were more concerned about getting an even all-over tan than in keeping their legs together.

I stayed in the pool and stared at body parts I shouldn't be seeing.

^^^

After the women lay in the sun, they showered and dressed.

Eve and I saw her daughters off. She asked them, "Will I see you next Sunday for lunch?"

"Yes," the twins said.

We hugged, said goodbye, and the twins drove to their apartment in the city.

Eve turned to me and asked, "Why didn't you tell me my girls were topless dancers?"

"You told me where they worked. I thought you knew. Was I supposed to say, 'Hey, Eve, I went to the twin's club to make sure it was a safe place, and I saw their breasts. They take after you and have nice round tits. Their nipples are smaller and a lighter shade of pink'."

She grimaced and said, "From now on, tell me everything."

"Okay."

She looked distressed, so I hugged her. Her body was tense. I held her until she relaxed. It took a while.

"You were great with the girls," I said. "You weren't judgemental. You treated them like adults. I could see they appreciated that. And look, they've agreed to come over next Sunday."

"Yes. We didn't fight and it'd be great if we had weekly get-togethers," Eve laughed and added, "Even if they are naked get-togethers."

We went inside and watched our favorite British detective show. We had dinner. For dessert, I ate her sweet pussy, and she swallowed my cum.

^^^

The next Sunday, the twins came over, and we had lunch. The women wore brightly colored sundresses with spaghetti straps. I didn't see any signs that they were wearing brassieres.

The twins' firm, unsupported breasts didn't jiggle much. I enjoyed looking at their cleavage and the dents their hard nipples put in their tops.

Eve's dress must have had built-in support. Her boobs didn't bounce as much as I expected, and I didn't see any pokies.

I had trouble following the conversation. I confess that all during the meal, I was distracted. I wondered, hoped, and prayed that the women would swim or sunbathe nude like they did last time.

Addy finished her lemonade and asked, "Shall we swim?"

"I'm guessing you don't have your bikini on under your dress," her mother said as a joke and laughed.

"Nope."

"We like the feel of the water against our skin more than we enjoy a wet, soggy swimsuit," Maddy said. She stood and kicked off her sandals. "And besides, we need to work on our all-body tan."

123456...8