My Depraved Summer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Addys' enthusiasm and skills proved she was not a cocksucking novice. Her tongue massage every bit of me that entered her mouth, and she wasn't that discriminating. My tip, shaft, and balls made it into her mouth.

"Ahh," I groaned.

I heard Maddy moan and looked her way.

Eve was fucking her with the vibrator. Her free hand was cupping a breast and toying with its nipple.

"You should be hard by now," Addy said. "No man I've blown has been this limp after my efforts."

"Sorry," I said. "It's not your oral performance that's the problem. It was your anal debut. You were so tight, so beautiful, so wild, so hot...Fucking you was like riding a wild animal. I was barely hanging on.

"I hadn't planned on climaxing. I thought 'Here's this newbie. I'll be gentle. She'll be scared and probably ask me to stop before things get intense'. Boy! Was I wrong!

"You fucked the shit out of me," I said. "You came hard and made me cum so hard that twenty minutes later, I'm having trouble getting an erection. That's never happened before."

Addy giggled and looked proud. She said, "Thanks for the compliment. Let's spice things up a bit."

She spun about, planted her furry pussy on my face, and said, "Eat me while I perform mouth-to-dick resuscitation. You have to butt fuck my sister tonight. If it helps, imagine you're sixty-nining with my mother!"

"What?" I shouted in my brain.

I ate her pussy and did think about my sister. I got hard.

"Mom, He's ready," Addy said as she climbed off me. "Your tip paid off." The brat winked at me.

Maddy assumed the position, I pulled out the butt plug and lubed everything.

"Ohh!" I moaned as my cock slid into her tight young ass.

"Ohhhh"! she responded.

She took to anal fucking faster than her sister.

We triple-teamed her. I pounded her ass. Eve buzzed her pussy, and her sister playfully and tenderly played with her nipples and breasts.

Thank God I saved her for last! She was an anal sex machine.

I heard her labored breathing. I felt her anus bear down on my cock. I saw cunt juice flowing down her thighs. The aromatic perfume of her pussy filled the air around me. She met me thrust for thrust, and moan for moan.

Periodically, she yelled, "I love this! I love getting fuck in the ass!"

I loved fucking her ass, but I was afraid I'd never bring her to an orgasm or her anus, which I thought was trying to crush my dick, would break it off and keep it.

I'm sure I looked panicked. I was sweating and wondered if this would ever end. I pictured myself a week from now, still butt-fucking Maddy, and I was an emaciated corpse.

"OOOOHHHHHHHHH!" Maddy screamed.

She came.

Her orgasm triggered mine. I pumped cum into the latex sleeve and thanked God it was over. I was thrilled that she found her bliss, and I was ecstatic that I'd live to fuck another day!

^^^

The next morning nothing happened. As far as I know. I didn't get up until nearly noon. I discovered that was the case with everyone.

Eve and I sat at the kitchen table drinking coffee after finishing a light lunch when the twins came in. I was pleased that they were walking normally and showed no ill effects of having had my dick in their asses.

Addy was beaming, and her sister had a chagrined look on her face.

Maddy said, "Uncle Ed, I want to apologize for last night. I was...I might have enjoyed myself too much and..."

I went to her, wrapped my arms around the young woman who was struggling for words and said, "I love you. You're a great sex partner, and I look forward to our next tryst."

I felt her relax and saw a tear of relief spill down her cheek.

"Addy told me I was the perfect candidate for a gang-bang," Maddy said. "She said I could have gone through a half dozen guys last night."

Eve and I exchanged looks that said, 'Yeah. She's right.' Being responsible caring adults, we consoled the teen and told her that was ridiculous.

Eve gave Addy a harsh look and shook her head. I took her mother's death stare to mean, 'Don't you fucking say stuff like that to your sister again!'

Addy shrugged her shoulder and then nodded.

By mid-afternoon, we were by the pool. Everyone was naked. I got an instant hard-on looking at twins and remembering last night. Addison and Madison looked confident, relaxed, and beautiful.

Eve looked lovely. She will always have a special place in my heart.

She looked her age. Her body wasn't as firm and toned as her daughters, and there were lines on her face. She had a fuller, more womanly figure than the teenagers.

We got into the pool. At first, it was enough to be in the cool water. Then the horseplay began. When the splashing started, Eve squealed and backed away. The twins didn't. They laughed and gave as good as they got, getting soaked and drenching me.

The rowdiness escalated. We pushed, pulled, and wrestled with each other, and our bodies brushed against each other. The accidental contact deepened and no longer was random and inadvertent.

I touched their tits, asses, and pussies. They didn't flinch, object, or back away.

They tried their best to dunk me. They jumped on top of me, pressing their soft flesh against me. Their hands were all over my body. They giggled and looked me in the eyes as they grabbed, squeezed, and stroked my erection.

I heard Eve say, "I'm going inside to get my other sunglasses."

I don't remember her returning.

The twins and I played. Our activities morphed into full-on, no-more-pretending, sexual contact. I groped them; they groped me.

I cornered them in the deep end of the pool. They scrambled out and sat on the side of the pool. They laughed and kicked the water, splashing me.

"You brats," I said playfully.

I went to Addy and caught and held her feet.

She struggled, her legs opened, and I got a good view of her pussy. I looked up at her face, we locked eyes, and she gave me a challenging glare as if she was saying, "Is that all you've got? Are you just going to look?"

I moved closer and closer. She gave me a small smile, and her eyes sparkled; I saw hints of playfulness and desire.

I kissed her furry snatch and explored her slit with my tongue.

"Ohh!" she moaned. She spread her legs wider. I delved deeper into her pussy, and sucked on her nub.

"Ohhh!"

Addy's moans caused me to try harder and make her moan more.

My focus was broken when I heard Maddy plead, "Please don't forget about me."

I pulled out of her sister's pussy, licked my lips, and looked at her. She smiled shyly. I looked from one twin to the other and said, "I've never had sex with two women at the same time. I don't know how to do it."

"I'd suggest," Addy said, "that you take turns. Go make my sister happy."

I moved, got between the other sister's thighs, and nuzzled her pretty pussy.

"Mmmm." she sighed.

I licked her hairy vulva. My tongue searched for, found, and flicked her clit.

"Ohh!" she moaned.

I enjoyed the taste of her cunny and tried my best to please her. She grew wet, moaned, and sighed.

A hand tapped my shoulder. I looked up at Addy, she smiled, and said, "My turn, Lover."

Madison said, "Let's lie in the grass. Ed, eat my sister, and I'll suck your cock."

We got out of the pool and lay together. I took turns pleasing them, and they took turns pleasing me.

"Ohh," Addy and I moaned as my hard cock slid into her warm, slick vagina.

We were in the missionary position. I stared into her beautiful blue eyes as I stroked in and out of her a dozen wonderful times.

"Ed?" Madison called out.

I looked over and saw the other sister with her legs spread, fingering herself. She took the finger out of her pussy, used to beckon me to come to her, and then, stuck it in her mouth.

I crawled to her, kissed her, and put my penis where her finger had been.

"Oh!" we cried out.

I fucked her briefly and returned to Addy. I inserted my penis and pleasured us both with long, slow strokes.

Madison got on her hands and knees and swished her butt from side to side as she waited her turn. I knelt behind her and drove my cock deep inside her vagina.

While we fucked, Addy slid under Maddy. Curious, I leaned over and watched Addy kiss a stiff nipple and caress the other breast. She was very gentle.

Addy caught me looking, giggled, and said, "Surprised? I'm not a lesbian. I love my sister, and I know what she likes. Her turn is over. Put that big thick dick in me!"

Addison slid out from under her sister and got on her hands and knees.

I got behind her; Madison got under her.

"Ow. Ouch! Ohh!" Addy cried out.

Her sounds weren't due to me. I wasn't in her. I checked to see what Maddy was doing, and I saw her pulling and pinching her sister's pink nipples.

Maddy giggled and said, "I like a gentle touch. Addy likes rough nipple play. Put your cock in her and pound her. Let's make her scream."

I did as I was told.

Her pussy was sweet. Her orgasmic cry was sweeter.

"OHHH!" Addy hollered.

Her pussy gripped my cock and caused me to explode. I filled her void with cum.

Maddy let us rest and got us drinks. She handed them to us and asked, "How was it?"

"Fantastic!" I answered.

"I've had better," Addy said with a straight face.

I felt like the wind had been knocked out of me.

Addy gave me a serious look and said, "This was nice. However, the best sex I've ever had was when...you fucked me in the butt!"

Both teenagers brandished big smiles and said in unison, "Got ya!"

We shared a laugh, rested on the lounge chairs, and talked.

"Stud, are you ready for round two?" Addy asked. "My sister deserves a big hard cock."

The elder sister knelt by my chair and wrapped her lips around my limp penis. She sucked, and my little nub grew.

Madison took a turn and brought me to full staff. She squeezed it and said, "You have a nice cock, and it's ready!"

I touched her cheek and said, "You have lovely eyes and a pretty smile."

I pulled her onto my lap, and we made out. I enjoyed her body, her lips were soft and sweet, and her boobs were firm and fun.

She straddled my hips, and we fucked girl-on-top. I gently sucked on her little pink nipples and gave her French kisses.

"Ed, pull her forward," Addy said.

"What? Why?" I asked even as I did what she requested. I pulled Maddy until her breasts pressed against my chest.

"We could be here for an hour. She a bitch to get to cum," Addy explained. She shoved two fingers in her cunt, swirled them about, and held them up for me to see. They glistened in the sunlight.

"I'll put these in her ass while you fuck her pussy. Pay special attention to her rosebud."

She didn't wait for a response. She shoved two fingers up her sister's butt.

"Ohhh. Mmmm," Madison moaned.

Addy worked her fingers in and out of Maddy's anus. She moved them in a circle, stretching her sister's asshole, and stimulating nerve endings.

I continued what I was doing, letting Maddy ride my cock.

Together we got Maddy off.

"Oh! Oh. Ohhhh," Maddy shrieked as she climaxed.

Sick bastard that I am. I came inside the nineteen-year-old.

^^^

The next day I felt like I was living in one of those silly, sex-filled teen movies. You know the kind. Short on plot with lots of nudity and gratuitous sex.

Addy snuck into my bed naked and woke me by giving me fellatio. She parked her hips over my face, and we sixty-nined until we came.

I fell asleep cuddling her.

I woke because I needed to pee. I was alone in bed. I got up and went to the hall bathroom. The door was open, and I saw Maddy standing at the sink in a short tee shirt, washing her face. The sleeping gown was so short that when she bent over to splash water on her face, I saw her bum and learned she wasn't wearing any underwear.

I turned to leave.

Maddy said, "Come on in."

"I need to pee," I mumbled.

"Then pee."

I entered and peed in the toilet.

Maddy glanced at my soft penis, smiled, and began brushing her teeth with an electric toothbrush.

When I finished, I jiggled my equipment, flushed, and attempted to exit by walking behind her.

She pushed her butt back, blocking my way.

I caressed her bottom. When she left it there, I reached in between her thighs and touched her pussy.

"Mmm," she moaned. "I want you to fuck me! Eat me, get me wet, and fuck me!"

I knelt behind her and licked her snatch. Her asshole was in front of my face, so I tongue-washed it. I used my hand to search for her clit, found it, and massaged it, moving my fingers in a circular motion. It matched the circle my tongue made around her asshole.

She pressed her bottom into me and moved it about. All the while, she was brushing her teeth.

"I'm ready. Shove it in!"

She bent over, putting her tits on the sink, and gave me great access to her holy of holies.

I grabbed my dick, lined it up, and slid inside her vagina.

"Ohhh!" she and I moaned.

"Nice," she said.

"You're tight. A little dry, maybe..."

She interrupted me. "I don't mind a rough quickie. Fuck me! I'll lube up."

She straightened up, bringing her torso to a forty-five-degree angle. She dropped the toothbrush between her thighs and used the non-bristle end as a vibrator while I thrust into her.

"Does everyone woman who owns an electric toothbrush use it as a vibrator?" I asked

"Sure. It's an obvious alternate use!"

She got wetter; our fucking got more frantic.

"OOHH!" she hollered and climaxed.

I shoved my dick into her one more time as deep as I could and shot my load. My heart was pounding, I gasped for air, and leaned on her. I looked into the mirror and saw her blissful face.

We rested.

She'd let go of the toothbrush. It buzzed and moved across the counter and fell into the sink.

My cock slipped out of her.

After a brief rest, Maddy retrieved the electric toothbrush and resumed brushing her teeth. She didn't clean it! She saw the surprised look on my face in the mirror and winked.

I shook my head and went to my room to get dressed.

^^^

Addy, Maddy, and I had sex by the pool after lunch. Each gave the other a hand to reach the promised land.

I lay exhausted on a lounger after my fourth orgasm of the day and asked, "Do you have sex together?"

Addy laughed and said, "We're twins. We've shared everything since we were kids."

"We have sex together," Maddy explained. "Because we are together. Our dates are double dates or with one lucky guy. We don't kiss or go down on each other, but we will give a helping hand."

"Guys, don't always know how to get us off or don't have the stamina," Addy explained. "So instead of going home disappointed and unsatisfied, we lend a finger or hand."

"Everyone is happy," Madison said. "Our partners tell us it's hot seeing us touch each other's breasts and pussy, and we get the extra stimulation necessary to climax."

"It is hot seeing you touch one another," I said. "And a good idea. I can't satisfy two women by myself. I appreciate the help. I'd feel bad if I had an orgasm and you didn't."

I went inside to clean up and get a beer. I lay on my bed to rest for a minute and slept for hours.

^^^

The four of us had dinner. The kids cleared the table, and Eve and I did the dishes.

I said, "I haven't seen you all day, Eve. Where have you been?"

"I went into town and did some shopping. I was giving you and the twins time to get to know each other."

"Are you okay with us having sex?"

"Yes. They are going to have sex with someone. You're a safe choice."

She hung up her dish towel, kissed me on the cheek, and said, "I know how it is when you have a new sex partner. You can't get enough of each other. I'm going to my room to read. You and the girls have fun."

She smiled and walked away.

"Eve," I called after her. She left the room.

The twins entered through the other door, and Addy said, "Ed, we have an idea. We have the butt plugs and lube from Mom's room, and want to have some fun."

"Where's Mom?" Madison asked. "We were going to invite her to join us."

"She had a headache and is going to her room. She said we should party without her," I said.

"Okay," the twins said. They each looped an arm in one of mine. We got the toys and went to my bedroom.

We got naked, hopped on the bed, and I took turns making out with the twins. I sucked the nipples of one of them and fingered the other. I finger-fucked Addy and then, sucked her nice tits while diddling her identical sister's clit.

The girls got the lube and plugs out. They inserted them into their twin's bum That was hot to see.

I ate one of them while the other sucked my cock.

"Time for a larger plug," I announced.

The twins giggled and rolled over on their backs, They brought their knees to their chests. I pulled out the plugs, lubed the bigger ones, and inserted them.

We messed around, giving the plugs time to do their job

"Girls, I want you to lie on your side and face each other," I said.

They complied.

I knelt in between their knees, picked up their upper legs, and placed their calves on my shoulders. I could see, and I had access to their damp pussies and their cute little anuses.

I grabbed the plugs and tugged.

"Ohhh!" they moaned.

"Here's the plan," I said. "I'm going to play with the plugs and stimulate your butts. You are going to play with each other clits until you cum."

They giggled, nodded, and placed a hand on their sister's pussy. They caressed the labia and rubbed the clitoris.

I tugged and pushed on the plugs and spun them.

"Ohhhh," the teens moaned. They loved being stimulated in the front and the back.

We kept it up. The moans got louder, and the smell of pussy filled the air.

"Ohhhh!" Addy cried out as she orgasmed. Her body spasmed, and she froze. She looked lost in another world, a world of pleasure.

I was determined to make Maddy cum. I pulled the plug out of her ass, put a condom on, and splashed lube on my plastic-coated cock. I scooted back so I could sit with my back against the headboard.

I said, "Get on top of me, facing away."

She came to me and sat on my hips and upper thighs. Her feet were on the bed beside me. My hard cock was underneath her,

"I want you to rise, grab my cock, and put it against your asshole. Then slide down, and your weight will drive my cock into your butt."

"Okay."

I put my arms around her stomach and helped her elevate.

She slotted my dick at her anus and slid down my body. I lessened my hold on her and allowed her ass to gobble up my cock.

"Ohh. Ohhh!," she sighed.

She bounced on my cock. She was unstable.

"Reach behind me," I said. "Grab the headboard for balance."

She did and fucked me with better control.

I groped her tits and fingered her pussy as she repeatedly impaled her asshole on my thick dick.

Her breathing and moaning got louder. Every bounce now caused her ass cheeks to touch my belly. She was getting every inch of my cock.

"Ohhh!" She moaned loudly and in rhythm to my dick slamming into her.

She stopped bouncing, sat on my dick, and rolled her hips. I guess this new movement produced new stimulation. I continued to finger her pussy,

She moaned differently: quieter, slower, and more guttural.

The new hip movement allowed her to ground her clit against my hand.

"OH! Fuck!" she cried out.

I felt her anus grab my dick. I was close to cumming, but she'd stopped moving. She sat on me lost in a world of joy.

I pushed her off me. She lay on her side. I spooned her, put my cock back into her ass, and, sick bastard that I am, I fucked the semi-conscious woman.

I pawed at her breasts, drove my cock deep inside her, found the friction I needed, and came.

"Ohhhh" I shouted.

^^^

Addy, Maddy, and I slept in. Turns out that great sex can be exhausting.

There was no formal lunch. People grabbed what they needed whenever. By two o'clock we were all outside by the pool.

1...345678