All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 10'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67about 2 years ago

I loving this story more all the time

hugh58hugh58about 2 years ago

Yet another masterpiece keep with it a joy to read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

love tie end to Cinderella. Might make an interesting literotica story,

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtabout 2 years ago

Fabulous! It had everything, and I appreciated reading the history of the human trafficking storyline. Reminded me of some plot I’d forgotten. Curious about the mysterious photographer and how the new young lady’s story unfolds.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

As usually you leave it open ended to keep your followers begging for more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Another grand chapter. I am concerned that with Joshua's summary of the whole story and the gathering of 90% of the characters that Beth has encountered across the "Journey of Discovery", "Voyage of Discovery", "Voyage into Submission" and "Descent into Slavery" story threads that we are perhaps only a chapter or two away from a sudden "Happily Ever After" chapter to end this whole thing. Please let this story and these characters continue on for a long time.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Interesting to find out who is behind the photos being taken? Could Beth's actions earlier have far reaching consequences? Another excellent instalment..

MikePaulWritesMikePaulWrites8 months ago

More wet eyes in this most romantic of chapters. Boy, you do it right.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThors_Fist@Thors_Fist
Worked in a lot of different fields, which has given me a lot of different interests.