All Comments on 'My Descent into Slavery Ch. 14'

by Thors_Fist

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

Oh god, it was so nice getting Beth back and an excellent chapter it was. I some times wonder why I enjoy all the weird shit that goes on in this story but absolutely can't stand the same stuff in your “Breeding Bull” story. Sahar's revelations to a select few people was heart breaking to say the least but I'm glad she has Beth now to curb her more murderous tendencies. Pegging Beth's master was a hoot and she has no restraint on reminding him of it.

Cindy1001Cindy1001almost 2 years ago

Yess! Good things come to those who are willing to wait. And again it was a great episode, thank you very much.

FirstClassFlirtFirstClassFlirtalmost 2 years ago

Very pleasant surprise to wake up with Beth this morning. Welcome back Thor! You haven’t lost your touch!

Karen_48Karen_48almost 2 years ago

Great chapter. So glad that you are finally continuing this story. I hope the next chapters will come on a more regular basis. I’m also really interested to see how you work in and update us on the many characters from your previous stories that all reside in and around LA.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

WELCOME BACK, BETH! Thor, I am so happy you have gotten past your Beth-block and have fired this story up again. It is far better than the breeding bull story. Looking forward to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Thank you thank you. Was afraid you had quit the series and was extremely disappointed

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago
Thank you

I was starting to wonder if the ghosts of Japanese Pearl Harbor bombers has sunk the ship, or maybe a Titanic iceberg had floated all the way from Alaska to Hawaii to sink the ship.

I know you mentioned the return in your latest Breeding Bull chapter, but seeing it here is still a pleasant surprise.

Now I'll go back and finish reading this chapter.

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67almost 2 years ago
Yes

It was still as good as I remembered.

Worth waiting for, but please don't make us wait this long anymore.

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

Beth rocks ! But I so want her to meet Julia , she's like her sister in temperament separated at birth :)

bhojobhojoalmost 2 years ago

P.S ignore the people poo poo ing Brick... your bull series is also great. I love how prolific you are ... But its great to have options :) So the memoirs of one stud and one slut running in parallel is always apperciated since we get both the male and female viewpoints.

reddbunnzreddbunnzalmost 2 years ago

Fantasticly great. I missed this series during it's hiatus, and so pleased that it has returned. I cannot wait for the next series. Please, please,e please do not keep us waiting for long. You are one of the best authors on this site.

HargaHargaalmost 2 years ago

I'm sorry bhojo but comparing Beths story to Bricks is like comparing an angel to a stinky pile of turds. lol. She only thinks of compassion, love and complete service to her friends and family. Where Brink only thinks with his dick and doesn't give a rats ass about anybody but himself. Sorry, had to vent.

Ravey19Ravey19almost 2 years ago

Another great instalment. Think I'm glad that Sahar was able to share her horroble slavery secrets so hopefully she can start to lay those demons to rest. Too many things going on so no idea how you keep all the balls in the air.

5⛤

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous