My Descent into Slavery Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Can we see the piercings in your nipples as well?" one of the men asked.

"Mistress, may I show my breasts?" I asked Sahar.

"If it were up to me, you'd be walking around naked. Go ahead."

I unbuttoned my blouse and exposed the piercings on my breasts. I gave everyone a good look before I covered them up again.

"When you say you're a sex slave, what does that mean?" Justine asked.

"It means my primary duties are to give sexual pleasure to my Dominant, and to whoever else she gives me permission to have sex with. I have sex with others fairly frequently."

"Both men and women?" one of the men asked.

"Frequently both at once," I said.

"How long have you been a voluntary sex slave?" Justine asked.

"Around seventeen months, Miss Justine. I wanted to study submission for my doctorate, and became a submissive to study it. That's why the Prime Minister has been helping me give surveys to employees here. He's helping me with my research. In the process of studying submission, I learned I was a submissive."

"How do you know His Excellency?" Justine asked.

"Joshua Greenbriar stopped in The Bahamas around fifteen months ago to offer financial aid to The Bahamas. You probably know about that. I met the Prime Minister at that time, Miss Justine. Then, I was captured by real human traffickers. The Prime Minister helped in my recovery. My Mistress was one of the people who rescued me just before I was to be branded. She professed her love to me when she helped rescue me and I agreed to marry her. She has control of who I have sex with now."

"You don't have a problem with your wife having sex with other people?" Mary asked Sahar.

"She's a randy bitch. Her submission turned her into a sex fiend. It's hard for any one person to keep up with her. Since I'm in control of who she has sex with, it's not that big a problem for me. It's not as if she can fuck someone without my permission. I frequently have sex with them as well, especially if it's a woman."

"How do you like being a sex slave?" Mary asked.

"I love being a sex slave, Miss Mary. Accepting a collar was the best decision I ever made. Mistress is right about me. I love sex. Putting another person in control of me keeps me aroused all the time. I frequently orgasm more than a dozen times a day. Serving another person is so personally rewarding to me."

"Is this the only way that you're punished, being led around on a leash?" Justine asked.

"Oh, no, Miss Justine. There are other punishments. Spankings, whippings, orgasm denial. The punishments were negotiated with my Dominant before my submission was accepted. There are limits and I do have a safe word to protect me. After I was saved from the human traffickers, I'd been badly damaged psychologically. I was begging for anyone and everyone to fuck me. Mistress had to spank me several times a day right here in The Bahamas to break me from begging for sex. If I'm asking everyone for sex, then my Dominant isn't in control of me. No one is in control of me. She had to exert her Dominance over me once more, to make me hers, and not everyone's."

"Doesn't it hurt?" Mary asked.

"Not as much as you'd think, Miss Mary. I've frequently orgasmed during a punishment. I guess I'd describe it as good pain, as opposed to bad pain?"

"What's the difference?" Justine asked.

"Some pain is always bad, Miss Justine. Getting shot or stabbed, or even stubbing your toe or banging your knee on a table. There's nothing good about any of those things. But having a baby, even as painful as delivering a child is, is a good pain. There was the sex you had to plant the baby inside of you, and the bundle of joy you get after delivering. Most women who have a baby, don't stop having sex because they might get pregnant again. The pain you feel after heavy exercise is a good pain. You know that you've earned an improved body with the pain you feel.

"Punishment for me, is a combination of factors. Perhaps I was having pleasure when I earned the punishment, like masturbating on the helicopter. My Dominant frequently gives me orgasms with the punishment, so it's a mixture of pain and pleasure. I frequently have sex after a punishment, and the endorphins released with sex are like pain killers. Punishment and sex are often intertwined in submissive relationships. If I know I'm to be punished, I also know that there was incredible sex that led to the punishment, or incredible sex will follow. Either way, the punishment becomes insignificant compared to the pleasure."

"Would it be possible to witness your slave being punished?" Justine asked.

"She's punished naked," Sahar said. "Wouldn't that get you into trouble, having a naked slave being spanked in your offices? What if a member of the public were to walk into the office and see or hear me smacking a naked ass?"

"The server room is right through those doors," Justine said. "This is the IT Department and the public can't come in here. Because of the server noise, the room is extensively sound proofed. I doubt anyone would hear you in there."

"Miss Mary," I said, "we'll leave it up to you. You're the Prime Minister's Personal Assistant. Can Mistress punish me in there?"

"I don't know," Mary said. I could tell she wanted to say yes. She wanted to see it herself, but her responsibility made her hesitate.

"Please, Mary," Justine said. She wanted to watch as much as Mary did, and didn't have the same set of responsibilities.

"How about this, Miss Mary," I said. "Mistress and I will go in that room with three of you, both of the women and one of the men, while the other man remains here to answer the phones and to keep anyone else out of the server room. After half of my punishment is over, the two men will switch positions, so they both got to watch some of it."

"That's an excellent suggestion," Justine said. "Please, Mary. I'd like to see what it's like."

Of course she would. She was a submissive herself. Her pussy was probably already juicing. Mary, as the more submissive, was probably leaking worse.

"I guess that would be okay," Mary said.

Ding, ding, ding. We have a winner.

The two men drew straws to see who remained behind. The second one would get more of a show. They'd be able to touch my warm naked ass, perhaps shove a finger up my cunt to see how aroused I was. That's how I found myself naked over Sahar's lap, getting spanked in the server room of the Government Offices of The Commonwealth of The Bahamas, with three other people watching.

Sahar almost never spanked me after our stint in The Bahamas. A few times in the gym when she was pushing me harder, but never as part of sexual play. It didn't make any difference though. My cunt was flooded when I bent over her lap, a fact she was happy to point out to the others. My pubic lips were glistening.

"This slave slut is so aroused right now, I could probably shove a finger up her cunt and she'd cum. She should probably cum first anyway, because I smack her pretty hard. Anyone want to test her?"

"I will," Justine said.

"Fine," Sahar said. "Use two fingers."

Justine softly inserted two fingers into my pussy, and I moaned and orgasmed, my pussy clinging to her fingers.

"Keep pumping," Sahar said. "Make it a good long orgasm before I tan her backside."

Justine obeyed. Her fingers thrust back and forth in my swampy pussy several times until my orgasm died a natural death.

"You can taste her on your fingers, but if you don't want to, feed them to her to clean off for you."

Justine licked my cum off her fingers, saying nothing. Slave slut material. The man had an erection from watching. I could tell he wanted to rub it.

Sahar started my spanking, making me count and thank her for each one; stiff strokes to my upturned ass. I needed to cum before she reached the end.

"Permission to cum, Mistress," I begged.

"No. You earn your orgasms by giving them to me," she said.

"Let me lick your cunt, Mistress."

"Not right now. When your entire spanking is over. If you cum during your spanking, you'll get ten more strokes."

"Yes, Mistress."

I managed to get through the first half of my spanking without orgasm, and the two men switched places, the two men whispering together as they passed in the doorway.

Sahar began the second part of my spanking. I was really feeling it now. I'm sure my ass was glowing.

I begged again. "Please let me cum, Mistress."

"No orgasms for you," Sahar said. But to Mary she said, "If she starts to cum, make it a good one. Finger fuck her to stretch it out and make it better."

Mary nodded, unable to speak, her mouth seemed dry. She kept licking her lips.

As I counted thirty-nine, I started to cum. "Push your fingers in her, Mary. Fuck the slut."

I felt fingers enter my wet pussy and pump in and out. My orgasm was immense, especially pleasant due to Mary's fingers sliding in and out of my sheath. When my climax ended, Mary tasted me on her fingers.

"That's ten more, slut," Sahar said, giving me another twenty-one swats. I was close to another orgasm when she finished. It wouldn't take much.

My punishment over, Sahar told the three of them to feel my warm ass. The man slipped his finger in my cunt as he stroked my hot buns, and I orgasmed again, without permission. I told you I was close.

"Does she get more spankings now?" he asked.

"I'll wait until later," Sahar said. "Now I need her to lick me I'm so horny. You'll need to leave. I'm not all that much into guys watching me have sex. You need to continue guarding the door."

Sahar waited until he was out of the room before stripping off her pants and undies and sending me between her legs to lick her. We didn't have time for a special, just one quick orgasm was enough for now. I noticed both women were surreptitiously touching themselves as I gave Sahar her orgasm.

"Leave my cum on your face," Sahar ordered.

"Yes, Mistress," I replied. I looked at Mary and Justine and smiled. "You're both very aroused right now, aren't you, Miss Mary, Miss Justine?"

They both realized they were squeezing one of their breasts and guiltily pulled their hands away.

"It's okay and nothing to be ashamed about. Watching a Dominant/submissive scene is very arousing. Would it surprise either of you to know that you're both submissives?"

They looked at each other, then back at me. Mary spoke first.

"I thought the survey was confidential."

"It is, Miss Mary. Your names and identifying information will never be exposed, but given enough information, I can usually figure it out. You both gave yourselves away by your interactions with me, the questions you asked, wanting to see me punished. I'm guessing the men wanted to see a naked ass. I think you wanted to see what a spanking would be like, how severe it would be. I'm guessing that at some point in your lives, you might have considered what it would be like to submit to another person. Are you a lesbian, Miss Justine? The reason I ask, is you were the first to volunteer to put your fingers in my cunt, even before the man did. Mary was more reluctant, but did so when Sahar told her to. I thought she was worried about her position to the Prime Minister, but with pushing, did as she was told."

"I've never been with another woman, but I've thought of sex with one," Justine replied. Mary just nodded.

"If you decide to become submissive to someone else, whether to a Master, or a Mistress, you will probably end up fucking both. It's kind of a good idea to find out if that's something you're willing to do, or if it would ruin the experience for you. I'm willing to lick both of your pussies now, because I know how aroused you are, and you might want to see what it's like. It's up to you. I won't force anything on either one of you."

"I'd like to try it," Justine said.

"I would too," Mary added.

"Normally, when I lick a woman, I take my time and make her scream in pleasure. We don't have time for that now. It's going to be quick and dirty." They both nodded. "Pull down your underwear for me, and I'll take care of you. Sahar, may I please have permission to have sex with both of them."

"You have my permission."

I proceeded to give both women an orgasm, probably one third as good as I was capable of giving, but still, it might have been the best they'd ever had, the way they moaned for me. I wiped my face after I was done, using my skirt, then we put on our clothes.

Before we left the server room, I said, "I'm going to trust you with information that you may never reveal to another person without my permission. Sahar is not my Mistress. She is my wife, and she did have to pound my ass to save me for my Dominant, Joshua Greenbriar. I'm submissive to him. I started my voyage around the world submissive to him and remain so.

"I believe, that if you would truly like to be a submissive, like myself, you should experience it for a short time. I'm inviting you to my ship for a day's worth of training and sex slave experience. If you want to continue as a sex slave after that, I know of a Dominant here in The Bahamas, that would be willing to take one or both of you on. If he accepts both of you, you'll probably end up having sex with each other." They looked at the other woman, considering what that might be like, and both smiled, not upset with the prospect. "We need to ask the Prime Minister if he can do without your services for the rest of the day and tomorrow."

"What do we tell him?" Mary asked.

"That you want to undergo some training that might benefit you. I don't believe he'll be upset. It's only a day. We'll have you back here by tomorrow evening."

Both of the men were still erect when we left the room, not having taken advantage of the time to relieve themselves. Both of the prospective slaves noticed. You started noticing erections as soon as you contemplated life as a sex slave. Sahar fastened my leash on in front of them and led me back to the Prime Minister's Office. Inez was in the waiting room. Mary knocked and asked for permission to enter.

"Come in," Prime Minister Minnick said.

Justine, Mary and I entered. Sahar remained in the waiting room to give Inez some instructions.

"Mary and Justine have something to ask you, your Excellency," I said.

"What is it ladies?"

"Sir, both Justine and I were hoping to get some time off, the rest of today and all of tomorrow. We'll both be back tomorrow evening, and ready for work on Monday morning, sir," Mary said.

"And the purpose of this time off?" PM Minnick asked.

"To undergo some training with Beth we think will be beneficial to us, sir."

He glanced at me and I nodded my head behind them.

"Very well. Clock out now. Since tomorrow is Friday, I'll expect to see you Monday morning."

"Yes, Prime Minister, thank you."

They both shot out of the room like they were shot from a cannon, very eager to clock out. Sluts.

"Did it work?" His Excellency asked.

"Like a charm, sir. How did the rest of your interview with Inez go?"

"We reached agreement on the details of her submission."

"When is she coming back, your Excellency?"

"In two weeks. She had some details to take care of, a boyfriend being one of them."

"Yes, sir."

"I was a little surprised she'd be willing to give him up."

"They've been dating for awhile, sir. I guess she thought if he was serious about a real relationship, he would have asked her to marry him. Once you know you're submissive, and you decide it's the lifestyle you want to follow, less serious relationships take a back seat."

I grabbed my stuff. While waiting for the other two to get their things, (handbags mostly), and make a last minute stop in the rest room, I made sure Inez knew she wasn't supposed to hint by word or deed that she was going to be the Prime Minister's slave slut.

"They'll be told to strip when we're on the helicopter. You don't strip when they do, keep your clothes on. I'll talk more about your discussions later. Sahar and I are planning to see your boyfriend with you."

"Why?"

"In case he offers violence to you," I said. "I wouldn't feel right letting you speak to him without some protection. You are going to tell him something which may hurt him emotionally, and we have no idea how he'll react to that."

She nodded as the other two joined us. The Prime Minister's driver gave us a ride back the helicopter. Leo was talking on the phone with Farah when we arrived. I told him we had two more potential slave sluts coming aboard for training and to inform Björn and Lynn to have collars ready when they landed.

Everyone got in the helicopter and strapped in. We were ten minutes into our flight when I stripped off my clothes and told Mary and Justine to take off all of theirs. They wouldn't be getting them back until just before they landed back in The Bahamas.

They hesitated momentarily, looking at Leo.

"On board the ship, you'll remain naked constantly. All of the slaves do unless they need to leave the ship for some reason. Everyone is going to see you naked constantly. You'll be felt up and fucked publicly, suck cocks and lick lots of pussy. Our pilot is the least of your worries. He needs to pay attention to his flying."

"How many slaves are there?" Mary asked, removing her blouse.

"There are six voluntary submissives on board currently. We also have several freed slaves aboard, two with children fathered on them by their previous owners. Some of the women still have scars and the brands or tattoos from their previous involuntary slaveries. One of them remained a voluntary submissive. As soon as you're naked, I want you to lick some pussy. I need to know what kind of training you'll need. I'll be teaching you how to lick cunt and suck cock. I'm thinking we'll have one of you training with Master Björn, and the other with Mistress Lynn until tomorrow morning, then swap places. Mary, you can lick mine, Justine, lick Sahar, after ten minutes, switch, so I can see how well Justine is doing."

All I had to do was lift up my dress. Sahar had to skin down her pants and panties.

"Do the best you can. No one expects perfection the first time you do this."

It wasn't long before Mary was naked and kneeling between my thighs, taking her first tentative lick of pussy. The first delicate swipe of her tongue up my drooling pussy, and then she attacked it with enthusiasm.

"Not bad, Mary. I like the passion you're showing. I think you'll make an excellent slave slut if you approach all of your sex like this. How's Justine doing, love?"

"Not bad. You can tell she hasn't done it before, but any pussy licking is good, right?"

I laughed. After ten minutes and one orgasm for each of us, they switched and it was Justine whose tongue was swirling through my folds and licking my clit. She wasn't quite where Mary was at this point, but she was both younger and the least submissive of the two. I was sure she'd get there.

After I had another orgasm on Justine's mouth, I asked Inez if she'd like to orgasm.

"It's best if I don't, Beth."

Both of the ladies were still busy between our legs, so Inez pointed at her pussy and mouthed the words 'man cum'. Since she'd spent the morning with the Prime Minister, I suppose she was right to refuse. Wouldn't do to have the women realize the Prime Minister had planted his seed in some slut's pussy.

After I got a second orgasm from Justine, I told her she could stop, but to leave the cum on her face.

"Well, you both need work," I said, "but we can fix inexperience by giving you more experience. Since we still have a bit of a ride ahead of us, I expect both of you to masturbate for everyone's viewing pleasure. You don't have permission to cum, so stop when you get close, but don't take your hand off your pussy. Just stop what you're doing until you don't think you'll cum anymore, and start stroking again. If you do cum, you can expect one of the first things your temporary Master or Mistress will do is punish you."