My Descent into Slavery Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He laughed with me.

******

The women had showered and used the bidet to clean up after the balance of their training. Justine was wearing an anal plug in her ass similar in size to the vibrator I'd claimed her ass with, and the rest of the set was in her purse along with a bottle of lube and instructions on how to use them for stretching her ass. The ship was within twenty-five miles of Nassau when we took off. The ride would be too short for Sahar and I to enjoy the new slaves tongues dancing on our pussies.

"Shouldn't we be putting on our clothes now," Justine asked.

"You're being delivered to your prospective Master naked. After seeing the photos and videos you sent, he wanted to inspect you personally before you each made up your mind about your submission. Here, put these on." I handed them the leather hoods. "You won't be allowed to see him until after you've accepted your submission to him."

"What if we don't like him after meeting him?"

"You're voluntary. You always have the option of leaving. He won't hold you against your will, so put the hoods on."

The hood left their mouth uncovered so the could use their mouths for oral sex, but didn't let them see and they buckled behind the head so they were tight and not easily removed. I helped Mary buckle hers, Sahar helped Justine with hers.

"Are we landing at his residence?" Mary asked.

"No, the same heliport we took off from," I said. "You'll have a blanket to hold around yourself as we lead you to the car. You'll be naked in the car and walked on a leash naked to his house. You'll be inspected the same way you were on the ship when you were introduced to the crew. He'll be testing you for your slave heat. He may let others, servants perhaps, or friends, inspect you as well. Those people you might be frequently shared with. He might have some questions for you, which you'll be expected to answer honestly.

"Regardless of whether you accept him permanently or not, for tonight, he is your Master, so address him as such, ask for permission to cum if you need to, and expect you'll be punished if you disobey. That won't necessarily be a bad thing as you will know how heavy his hand is when you're disobedient."

"We're almost there. Wrap these around yourselves. Leo will help you get off the helo, and Sahar and I will lead you to the car so you don't stumble. We're coming with you and will stay until you've accepted your collar, then we'll leave."

"Why am I so excited, I'm dripping?" Mary asked, wrapping the blanket around herself.

"Because you're a slave slut," Sahar replied.

"I am, aren't I?"

"You most certainly are," Sahar said. "Maybe your new Master will let you lick my cunt again before we leave. You're getting damn good at it."

Mary and Justine both smiled.

We touched down and Leo lifted them down, setting them on the tarmac. Sahar and I hooked leashes to their collars, but we also put a hand on their arm to lead them to the car where Rupert waited with an open door. He helped them into the car, copping a feel as he did so, goosing their asses and squeezing a breast. Both women moaned. Rupert winked at us as we got in behind them. We took their blankets away, but put them under their asses as they were both leaking profusely on the leather seats.

It took about twenty-five minutes to reach our destination. Prime Minister Minnick's home sat on about an acre of well tended grounds with an abundance of tropical shrubs and trees. The house was built about six feet off the ground to protect from most hurricane storm surge flooding, on concrete pilings, but had a wide wooden verandah wrapped around two sides of the house. We carefully led them up the steps to the door where the Prime Minister waited, a wide smile on his face. He opened the door to let us in, and we led them over the threshold to their new homes as slaves.

PM Minnick handed me a sheet with some questions. Before I got down to those, I had them both Display and told them to be prepared to be touched. I've always found that being blindfolded and unable to see, increased my arousal. Both Mary and Justine appeared to be the same, and perhaps all slave sluts were. Knowing that we were dependent on others to lead us around, to see to our safety, To know that we'd be touched and we wouldn't know who or how many would touch us. They'd been leaking in the car before, knowing they were going to see the person they intended to surrender to. Standing in front of him now, without a clue as to his identity, doubled the moisture in their pussies.

He began with Mary, touching first her breasts, making her gasp, which only made Justine more wet, knowing her slave sister was being touched, caressed, fondled. PM Minnick fondled them, her nipples immediately hardening to stiff little points. He put his hands underneath them, as if weighting them, thumbing her taut buds and making Mary moan.

"Do I please you, Master?" Mary asked, pushing her breasts into his hands.

He nodded. "You please him very much," I said. "Be still and silent."

"Yes, Miss Beth," she moaned as his right hand went over her belly between her legs, touching her cleft. A deeper moan formed and sounded almost desperate when she voiced it.

He showed me the evidence of her arousal on his fingertips, then sucked them clean, nodding delightfully at the taste..

"Your potential Master finds your honeyed nectar to be sweet and pleasing to the taste, just as I did."

Motioning, he silently asked if she'd tasted herself.

"He wants to know if you've tasted your own juices."

"Yes, Master. It was one of the first things our trainers did to us, make us learn what an aroused slave tastes like."

Running his hands over her some more, he explored the delightful nude woman in front of him, testing her pussy again, then her ass.

"May I cum, Master?" Mary asked. "I'm very close."

Nodding his head in assent, I told her she could cum, and she spent on his fingers, which he did feed to her. She licked his fingers clean and then he went to Justine, startling her when she felt his hand on her backside. He noticed the plug in her ass and raised his eyebrows in question.

"Justine is preparing her ass for her first real cock, sir. She enjoyed the anal play we did with her and wished to become a three hole slut like her sister slave, who'd already enjoyed anal sex."

Prime Minister Minnick made the same careful inspection of Justine, that he'd given to Mary, and with the same result. At some point, she asked for permission to cum, and it was granted.

He pointed to the sheet of questions in my hand. I looked at the list and asked, "You've undergone slave training to see if it was something you could do. Your Master asks you if you wish to submit to him, to live with him in his home as full time slaves?"

Justine immediately said, "Yes, Master." Mary didn't immediately speak, and I suspected she was conflicted. She wanted to keep working for the Prime Minister, and her new Master had asked her to be a full time slave. Did that mean she was going to be asked to quit her job,

"You must answer, Mary. Speak your mind, speak the truth," I said.

"Our prospective Master has asked that we accept full time slavery," Mary said. "Is it possible that he could accept my submission on a part time basis. That I be allowed to continue working at my job, and be a slave on every night and on weekends?"

"For reasons which will become apparent, it is unlikely that you can keep your job," I said. "For the Prime Minister to have a slave slut working in his office would very likely harm him politically. Slave sluts are usually kept without underwear. To have you working in his office with unfettered breasts, stiff puckered nipples, and smelling of aroused slave cunt, would be quite impossible. Can you imagine the repercussions of people coming in for a meeting with the Prime Minister and find his personal assistant dressed like a common whore and smelling like a whore house?"

Sahar was grinning, listening to me explain why Mary couldn't work for the man who intended fucking her senseless. She didn't make any noise however.

"It's my only hesitation, Master. I love my job. I love working with Prime Minister Minnick. I hate having to give it up. I believe he needs me. Ever since his wife died, I feel he's needed someone to look after him a little, to provide a woman's eye to his appearance and his office."

"How about a compromise," I suggested. "Instead of working as his personal assistant, your Master gives you to the Prime Minister to fuck on occasion?" Sahar and the Prime Minister almost lost it. "He could give you to the Prime Minister for a weekend to warm his bed and keep him company?"

"Do you think he would accept your gift, Master?"

"I think it very likely he would, slut," I answered. "The Prime Minister himself confided in me how lonely he's been since his wife died. How much he's missed her company. How much he's missed the sex? He said that he's only been able to use a discrete escort service on a couple occasions during the past year, and it hasn't been enough to make up for the hole in his life of not having a woman. I have every belief that if you were cautious and didn't make the sex public, he'd welcome a slutty slave such as yourself in his bed."

"I wouldn't tell a soul, Master. With that compromise, I have no problem telling you I'll be yours. I've loved what I've learned of submission thus far."

Looking at the list of questions, "You agree to accept his collar, to serve him as his sex slave, to surrender your body, your sexuality, your orgasms to him; to own you in accordance with the slave agreements that you'll develop together?"

Both quickly answered, "Yes, Master."

"You accept not only his control over your sexuality, but your body, to diet and exercise as he directs, to keep you in top physical shape and pleasing to him, to adorn yourselves as he directs, to dress as he directs, even if it is sometimes humiliating and embarrassing to do so? To accept sex with him as his right, as your Master, and that you can be given to anyone else that he directs, both women and men, and you will do your utmost to serve them as you serve him?"

"Yes, Master," a duet.

"Do you accept that his control of you extends not only to who, when and where you fuck, but to punishments for failure to obey his commands, act in a displeasing fashion, or even simply because he loves for naked slaves to squirm over his lap as he applies his hand or a paddle to their bare asses, subject to the use of a safe word if one should be necessary?"

"Yes, Master," two voices as one.

"Do you agree to live in happy accord with your sister slaves and not let petty jealousies, or envy destroy the harmony of his home and cause him to feel one of you must go because you fail to live in peace. That he may sometimes show preference to a particular slave, but that may change depending upon your obedience and willingness to serve, but despite any favoritism he may show, he loves and values you all equally?"

"Yes, Master," Justine said. "I've found the time spent with Mary to be very pleasing to me. I realize it may be impossible for us to be treated exactly the same, but I feel that when Master is busy, we may be forced to depend on each other to meet our new sexual needs. I find myself craving sex all of the time, and depending on how many others you choose to share us with, I hope Mary might meet some of those cravings, with your permission, sir."

"I agree with Justine, Master. I very much enjoyed her company, and if you have work, or need to travel without us, we may need to depend on each other. I very much loved her company."

"Then you must surrender your training collars, and accept his. His collar will lock on and the only way it can be removed, is for it to be cut off, as it will have no key. If you agree to accept his collar, you must kneel to accept it. When you are both collared, you will take turns sucking his cock to completion. He will decide which mouth accepts his seed."

Before I'd finished the instruction, they were both on their knees, widely spread as I'd trained them, their cunts bare, and opened to their Master, and for his pleasure. The Prime Minister removed their old collars and handed them to me. He'd acquired his own, marking them as his possessions. They locked on their pretty necks with a solid click, and Mary moaned to hear it click shut.

"Master, may I please cum?" Mary begged. "I need to cum."

"You earn your orgasms by pleasing your Master," I said.

Mary felt in front of her body, following the Prime Minister's legs up to his crotch, finding his rock hard cock and releasing it from the confines of his pants. She sucked the head into her mouth and looked like she was going to keep going until he climaxed, but I told her to share, and she immediately surrendered his cock to her sister slave. He moved back and forth between the two voracious mouths, eagerly straining to extract his cum. Mary eventually claimed his seed, but turned to kiss her sister slave and share his semen with her, so they both got to swallow some.

Sahar and I unbuckled the hoods, and pulled them off. Mary saw the Prime Minister standing in front of her with his cock out, and fainted. It was a good thing she was kneeling.

The Prime Minister got a cold, wet washcloth while Sahar, Justine and I patted her cheek and forehead lightly. She started to come around as he returned with the washcloth.

"Your Excellency," Mary said, seeing him bent over handing Sahar the washcloth.

"Yes, Mary?"

"You're my new Master?"

"Yes, Mary, and I plan to fuck you tonight, well, both you and Justine, and all weekend long. Rupert will probably be joining me, as I expect the two of you will be more than I can handle all alone. Beth almost did me in all by herself."

They both looked at me. "I had to reward him for helping to save my life, didn't I?"

"Why all the subterfuge, Master?" Justine asked.

"A couple of reasons really," he replied. "Number one, I can't be running around asking women if they like to have their asses spanked. Beth offered to help me identify someone who might appreciate a Master/slave relationship. Number two, I wanted you accepting me as a Master without knowing or even caring if I were the Prime Minister. I wanted you to accept the man, not the position. It's entirely possible I'll be resigning soon. I'm not sure the Crown would accept a Prime Minister keeping three delicious sluts as sex slaves."

"Inez will be your slave as well, your Excellency?" Mary asked.

"Call me Master, not your Excellency. Master is sufficient. Yes, Inez will also be mine. Beth found her first and she offered her submission a couple days ago. She wasn't interviewing as a driver, but as a slave slut. She had some other details to take care of, but she intends to return in two weeks."

"You never gave a hint that you liked to smack naked girls' asses, Master," Mary said.

"It's not the sort of thing you can advertise, is it."

"Have you ever done it before, sir?" Justine asked.

"My wife was a part time submissive. We discovered this about ourselves fairly early in our marriage. It was part time due to our children and my political career, but it's one of the things I missed most after her death. Experiencing Beth's submission, reminded me of how desperately I missed having it. I was hoping for one, and got three."

"Did I faint like Mary when you asked me to marry you?" Sahar asked.

"You were standing," I said. "It was a good thing Ranger was standing next to you, or you'd have whacked your head something awful."

"I can't believe you managed to keep all this secret, Miss Beth," Justine said.

"It was damn hard. There were several times I wanted to laugh my ass off, not the least of them when I was telling you your new Master would lend you to the Prime Minister to fuck."

They both grinned. "That was pretty good," Mary said, looking at her new Master with a slave's adoring eyes.

"Sahar and I need to get back to the ship. I have to say, this was a lot of fun. Please keep us informed of how it's working out. Just remember, I had a part in training you sluts, and I don't want the Prime Minister to feel I've let him down by turning out piss poor slaves."

"Going by how they sucked my cock, I'm not sure that's possible," Prime Minister Minnick said.

"I always thought I was a pretty good cock sucker before," Mary said. "Boy was I wrong. I didn't know the first thing about it."

"That's my wife, the best little cock sucker and cunt licker in the world," Sahar said.

"Is she that good licking cunt?" the Prime Minister asked.

"I've never had an orgasm that good before, Master," Mary said, "although I hope to have some equally good in the future. She's an excellent teacher. May we go to bed, sir? I want to feel your prick in my pussy in the worst way."

"And Beth told me that getting fucked with a plug in my ass is almost as good as a double penetration fucking, Master. I want to check that out, especially while Mary is licking my clit."

"I see my work here is done. They sound like slave sluts to me," I said.

"Rupert's waiting outside to give you a ride back. I need to break both of them in before I'm ready to share. Tell him he's welcome to join me around noon tomorrow."

"Yes, sir."

******

I suppose it's only fair to tell you a little about what happened to the Prime Minister and his gaggle of girls. As expected, Manfred resigned from the position of Prime Minister about the same time that Inez came from Miami. He consulted with the Governor-General regarding a replacement and once he was retired, the new Prime Minister and the G-G spent a delightful day saying goodbye to their former colleague and his new slaves.

About a year after taking his collar, Mary and Manfred got married. She exchanged her old collar for a prettier one before the ceremony. Master, Miranda, Sahar and I were invited to the wedding and the reception afterward. I spent the night in his marital bed with him and the bride, Master's gift to the couple. Sahar spent the night with Inez.

Roughly nine months after Mary married Manfred, Justine married Rupert. I was invited to that wedding as well, but only Sahar went with me. Would it surprise you to learn I spent their wedding night with the happy couple? Sahar spent the night with Inez again, who she claimed, had the wettest, tastiest snatch other than mine she'd ever had.

Their marriages didn't alter their slave slut status. Rupert continued residing at the former PM's residence as his bodyguard, and both of the brides frequently spent the night in each other's marital bed. It only meant that when they were shared, guests were fucking a Mrs. and not a Miss. That only changed when Justine had children. She only slept with her husband until she'd caught, then resume her normal slut routines.

Inez continued to 'date' her boyfriend, Martin, for about three years after being collared, I think primarily to have a place to stay when she went back to Miami to visit friends and family. Despite his initial protestations he wouldn't put up with her infidelity, Marty turned into a willing cuckold, listening to the sexual exploits of his 'girlfriend' with other, better, men. He never again fucked Inez, although she would jack him off as she told him about the big black cocks that filled her every hole, and the tasty twats she dined on regularly. He was permitted to lick her to orgasm, but that was the only sex he was allowed with her. He even got to come to the Bahamas once and watch his 'girlfriend' get drilled for a weekend.

When she was in Miami, she had other lovers to keep up with her increased sex drive, with her Master's permission. Martin would listen to them have sex in the Master bedroom, while he slept on the couch. Not surprisingly, Inez had lost all respect for Marty when he cried when he was told of her new life. Since his tears stopped the second I offered him a blow job, we'd all known his tears were not because he truly loved her, but because he was a manipulative shit. She'd only remained with him, to humiliate him, and to have him lick the cum of her other lovers out of her pussy.