My Descent into Slavery Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why can't we cum?" Justine asked.

"Because you're giving control of your sexual pleasure to someone else. They'll determine if you've earned the right to cum. I'm a submissive and can't give you permission. Only a Dominant can do that."

"Isn't Sahar a Dominant? Can't she give us permission?"

"She's not a Dominant. She could give me permission because my Master gave her that authority over me as my wife, when he isn't present, although I didn't have to ask her. I did that for your benefit, so you'd know what your life would be like if you accepted submission."

We all enjoyed the sight of Mary and Justine jilling themselves. They had to stop rather frequently, already starting to build up slave heat. Their fingers were quite gooey with their love juices.

Lynn and Björn were waiting with temporary collars and leashes. I told Björn to start with Mary as she was the most submissive and would require less work as he got ready to sail.

"Justine will need more guidance and more work to start, Lynn. Tomorrow morning, swap slaves, so they can see the differences between different Dominants, and a Mistress or Master."

"Will you be giving them cunt licking and cock sucking lessons?" Lynn asked.

"Later. We need to give some news to Inez's boyfriend first. We'll swing through the crew mess for a quick bite and leave. I'll check in when we get back. Neither of them has had lunch either except for some pussy juice."

Lynn smiled.

******

After grabbing a sandwich and fruit from the mess, I got dressed and we headed to Inez's apartment. Traffic in Miami sucked and even though it wasn't that far, it took nearly an hour to get there. It did give us lots of time to talk about her interview with Prime Minister Minnick.

"What happened after we left?" I asked.

"We discussed some of the things I might be willing to do, or not do. But I was so relatively inexperienced as a submissive, we decided that the best way to help establish limits might be to use my safe word. If he asked me to do something and I realized I didn't want to do it at all, I'd use one safe word, and if it was something I might consider doing, but needed him to go slowly, use another safe word. I told him I hadn't done anal sex yet, but you said you liked it, and that I should be stretched first using anal plugs, and that he should go slowly, since I knew how big he was. He agreed to that, so I'm to start using anal plugs now, so he can claim my ass when I see him again."

"If you stop at a sex store on the way, I'll buy them for you," I said.

"Thanks, but he gave me some money for items I'd need. He said he'd get me a collar I could wear in public. I'm going to be his driver. It gives me an excuse to hang around. He said he'd write an agreement up for my signature when I returned. Talking about everything we might be doing got me hornier than hell and gave him another erection, and since Mary wasn't outside the door, he decided to risk fucking me. You were right about his cock. He's got a nice, meaty one that filled me up just right."

"Did he tell you about the other people you might be fucking?"

"Because of his position, he said he'd have to be very careful in sharing me, but he had a couple of bodyguards who could be trusted to keep their mouths shut, and a few close friends in the lifestyle he'd consider, but he was also considering leaving office, not running for reelection to Parliament. Mary and Justine are both hotties, so that's good. They don't know who they'll end up fucking yet?"

"Not yet. If they decide they don't like being submissive, they should never know who it is."

"Did you know he isn't elected to the Prime Minister job? He's appointed by the Governor-General, who's appointed by the English Monarch."

"I didn't know that, no."

"He comes from the parliamentary majority, and serves for five years normally, although it's at the Governor-General's discretion, but the Governor-General is appointed by the Monarch on the recommendation of the Prime Minister, so that's kind of a circular arrangement."

"Also, the Governor-General can call for new elections if there's no clear majority, and the government can't get anything done. He also appoints the other Ministers. He has an official residence, but the Prime Minister doesn't. He lives at his own house, although they've been debating if he should have an official residence like 10 Downing Street for the English Prime Minister. It's going to be a little different living there all the time."

"So you are planning on staying there?"

"Yes. If my boyfriend wants to remain my boyfriend, I guess I'd come back every couple of weeks. If he doesn't, maybe every few months."

"Is the apartment your boyfriend's name or yours?"

"The lease is in his name. The PM gave me money to rent a storage unit for any of my things that can't go with me. Also, he wants me to buy some sexier, sluttier clothes for going out, but he'll help me select that stuff, to make sure it fits in with islander propriety. Gosh, I'm so excited."

Inez did stop at a sex shop and picked out a set of anal plugs. I recommended the stainless steel for the sturdiness and the ease of cleaning. I also suggested she buy lots of lube and I recommended the largest plug be slightly larger than the largest cock she expected to fuck her ass.

"Generally speaking, you want to use each size for 24 hours before going to the next larger size. After you're stretched out, put the largest one in every couple of days to keep you stretched out if you're not getting anally fucked regularly."

She also stopped at a luggage store and bought several large suitcases for packing her clothes for traveling, and getting boxes for the stuff to go in storage.

When we reached her residence, Sahar and I helped her to carry everything in. Her boyfriend, Martin, was home. He worked a late shift at a hospital, and had to leave at four.

"Martin, this is Beth, this is Sahar, the people I've been driving for. This is my boyfriend, Marty."

"What's all this then," he said, pointing to the luggage we carried in.

"I've taken a position out of the country, Marty. I've made it pretty clear it was time to consider making our relationship permanent, and you didn't take the hint. Since I wasn't that important to you, I've decided to accept the position I was offered. It comes with great benefits. Now if you want to remain my boyfriend, you can, but since I'll only be returning once every couple of weeks if we stay together, I'll be fucking other people. In fact, I've got another man's cum in my pussy right now."

"Inez!"

"It was a nice thick cock and I loved him fucking me, so I'll be fucking him again, along with other people, both men and women, since he isn't the jealous type. I orgasmed four times during his fucking. Since I'll be fucking other people, I have no problem with you fucking other people, or we can call it quits, your choice."

"If you want to be married, we could get married."

"If we get married, I'll still be fucking other people, Marty. For two years, I said it was time to tie the knot, and it was, 'I'm still not ready, babe, let's wait a little longer.' Unless you want to be cuckolded on a regular basis and don't mind me fucking around on you, I'd say it's too late for your proposal now. Since I'll be out of the country, I'll need regular, daily cum injections to meet my needs, which are suddenly much higher now I know how good sex can be. If you don't care about being cuckolded, I'll consider marriage, but it would be an open marriage where we're both fucking other people. Personally, I think we should call it quits, but I'm willing to consider alternative arrangements if you are."

"Who did you fuck?"

"None of your business. It was a nice black man with a bigger cock than yours. That's all you need to know. If we stay together, I'll never ask who you're fucking, and who I'm fucking won't be any of yours either. If we did get married, there's a chance any children would be his, as I'll be fucking him bareback, and he'll be fucking me more frequently than you are. I've got the money to stay in a motel if you don't want me around anymore. I'll just need to get in the apartment to get all of my stuff."

"Can't we talk about this?"

"The time for talking has passed. This is the way it is now. I'm going somewhere else, taking another job. I've already given two weeks notice. I'll be leaving in two weeks tomorrow. If I stay here instead of a hotel, I'll continue having sex with you, since I have my employers permission to continue fucking you. Otherwise, I'm cut off."

"What does that mean?" Marty asked.

"I've given my employer control of my sexuality. Except for you if you want me, he controls who I'm going to be fucking."

"Are you going to be some kind of escort now?"

"Just a driver with benefits, lots of nice thick prick to meet my new sexual needs."

"Are either of you responsible for this?" Marty asked.

"I knew of the vacancy and introduced them, but all decisions were made by Inez," I replied. "Neither of us has any control over her. She's a free agent. I have had sex with her myself, but that had nothing to do with her decision, except she knows she can enjoy sex with women as much as sex with men."

"You fucked my girlfriend?"

"I did. She's a very talented cunt licker, and has a tasty twat herself."

"She's also a better cock sucker than she was before," Sahar said. "But I guess you'll never know unless you want to be her cuckold bitch."

"That was harsh, Sahar," I said.

"I suppose, but if he's going to get violent, I want to know now."

"Are you going to get violent, Marty?" I asked.

"No, I'm a lover, not a fighter."

"Not much of a lover either, truth be told," Inez said. "Everyone who fucked me, was better than you are."

"How many other people have you fucked?" Marty asked.

"I wasn't keeping track. A lot. I almost felt guilty when I wrapped my lips around my first new cock, but then I thought, you had your chance to lock this down, and didn't take it, so why should I feel guilty now."

"What a whore!"

"More like a slut. I'm not getting paid for sex. I'm giving that away for free. I was giving it free to you, too, the only difference is you were the only one I was giving it to. Things change. I've changed."

"It's a good thing we didn't get married, you fucking slut!"

"Except I wouldn't have fucked anyone else if you had married me earlier. That's not the case now, but that's because I know how good sex can be, and while I still have some feelings for you, I know you're not the man who can satisfy me anymore."

"Fuck you! I want you out."

"That's what I'm doing, Marty. I'll get everything boxed up while you're at work today. I'll be sleeping elsewhere tonight."

"Wait!"

"Boy, you are confused," Sahar said. "Get the fuck out, then wait."

"We've been together for five years."

"It didn't take me that long to decide who I wanted to marry," Sahar said.

"Who are you married to?" Marty asked.

"Her," pointing at me.

"She just said she fucked my girlfriend!"

"I fucked her too. I'm not jealous either, and since you just told her to leave, don't you mean your ex-girlfriend?" Sahar asked.

"I need to think. Please, can you at least stay tonight?"

"I can stay, Marty, but I'm not changing my mind. I'm taking the job. You have to decide if you can accept that or not. I'm going to be fucking other people, and you can fuck other people too, or it's over. It's time for a change, and I'm ready to change."

"Five years, Inez?"

"Five years of waiting. About two years too long. I knew three years ago what I wanted. Now, I want something different. Those are the conditions of my staying."

"You'd better leave then."

"I think that's for the best. You never struck me as the kind of guy who'd get off on knowing I was fucking someone else. I'll finish packing up some stuff for the hotel, then take these two home. I'll be gone before you get back at one."

Marty sat down on the floor and slumped over, sobbing. Now some people might think that's not very manly. I wasn't one of them. I dealt with emotions all the time. Still it seemed fake.

Sahar didn't know what to do with that. She'd been prepared for a fight. I sat down next to him.

"If it will make you feel any better. I can suck you off."

He stopped crying. "You'd do that?"

"I pleasured your ex, why not you?"

"But in here, so I can keep an eye on you," Sahar said. "I don't trust you yet."

I could almost see him thinking. If I let this bitch suck me off, maybe Inez would get jealous.

"Sure, why not?"

It made me wonder about the water works a couple minutes ago. Kind of manipulative if you asked me.

"Sahar?" I asked.

"Fine, suck the bitch off."

I wasn't feeling too positive about Marty, so he only got like half of a Beth Special. He seemed to appreciate it though, moaning and carrying on through the whole thing, hoping to make Inez jealous or insecure. Like I said, manipulative. It didn't work. Inez ignored it, carrying on with her packing.

When I finished him off, Inez said, "You ready to go, slut?"

"Yup."

In the car, Sahar said, "I didn't think too much of Marty. Kind of a pussy if you ask me."

"Crocodile tears," I said.

"What the fuck is that?" Sahar asked. "You come up with something once a week I've never heard of before."

"Fake tears," Inez said. "First he tried to make me feel sorry for him, then hoped to make me jealous. You're right. He's not the man I thought he was. Kind of a wiener. I see it now. I know I'm making the right decision. I've got to be honest. If he would accept being cuckolded, I wouldn't want him anyway."

"Isn't Richard a cuckold?" Sahar asked.

"He is," I said.

"Then not all cuckolds are dicks. Richard is a real nice guy."

"He is nice. He's just submissive and enjoys watching his wife with other men."

"Doesn't that make him a wimp?" Inez asked.

"I've fought against Richard. He's not a wimp, or a limp dick. He was the first man I fucked after I was freed. He was a damn good fucker."

"He helped me a lot too," I said. "Reminded me sex could be fun and it was for pleasure, not compulsion. Marty seemed manipulative. Richard isn't. He's honest about his feelings. It's a little like you, Inez. If you're not going to get jealous of sharing your Master with other slave sluts, then you realize your goal as a slave is to see to your Master's pleasure, no matter who provides it. If Marty willingly shared you with others because you meant that much to him and he realized you could get more pleasure from another source, he wouldn't be a wimp, he'd be a male submissive. If he wasn't willing to share, but accepted it anyway, he'd be a wimp."

"Okay, I see your point. That crying thing was pretty wimpy though."

"Yeah, it was," I agreed.

"I noticed you didn't give him your best blow job though."

"So you were paying attention?"

"Not because I was jealous. I was hoping for pointers for my new Master, but I could do that good now. You never told me the secret to sucking a big cock all the way down. What is it?"

"Swallow, swallow, swallow. You start to gag, start swallowing. It helps with the gag reflex since your throat thinks it's dealing with food, and helps move him down your throat easier. You'll feel your throat start to open up for you, and your gag reflex will ease up. As I told you though, getting him all the way down is not the goal. The goal is to maximize his pleasure. Whatever that consists of, is the goal. Some men don't even care if you can deep throat their cock. It's not important if you're doing everything else right."

"Good to know. Still, I'd like to be able to handle all of my Master's cock."

******

Inez got us to the ship to catch the last of supper. We wished her well and told her to keep us informed about what was going on in her life. I stripped again and went to the dining room. Mary was sitting in the Captain's lap, moaning as she orgasmed on his fingers. Justine was sitting on the edge of a chair as Lynn fed her, too big for Lynn's lap. Sherry was under the table licking Justine's pussy, Lynn threatening to whip Justine's tits and pussy if she climaxed without permission. Both had been denuded of pubic hair.

Justine was positively begging to cum, afraid for her tender lady bits to be whipped, yet reaching the end of her resistance to Sherry's tongue. Her muscles were locked up almost as if she had rigor mortis, trying to stave off the inevitable.

Reggie was serving our food. As he set mine down, Justine surrendered, loudly.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! I'm cumming, Oh, fuck. Please don't stop. Please. Oh, fuck!"

She tried to grab Sherry's head and hold it to her spasming pussy, but Lynn rapped her knuckles. "Hands on the table, Slut. Ten more strokes with the whip."

It didn't stop her from thrusting her hips at Sherry's face, moaning all the while Sherry's nimble tongue danced up and down her slit.

"Just another day on the Fuck Boat, I see," Sahar said, taking a bite.

A couple of the older people laughed.

"What was so funny?" Sahar said.

"There was a TV show in the US back in the late seventies, early eighties called The Love Boat, about a cruise ship where people were always falling in love. Nice play on words, but I think both would be apropos for our ship. We've had love here and fucking here."

"Sometimes I think it's all about the sex," Sahar said, "but you're right. A lot of people have found love here. Every one of our freed slaves has got a sweetie, even me."

I leaned over and kissed her. "Even you."

"So who are the lucky folks that Beth is going to be demonstrating cock sucking and cunt licking on?" Sahar asked.

"How many do you need?" Lynn asked.

"Five males and five females," I said. "One for me to demonstrate on and two each for them to practice on."

"We need to weigh anchor and head out," the Captain said, "so it can't be anyone manning the bridge or on watch duties pulling out of Miami. It's too busy. I'm thinking Pierre and Reggie, our cooks, Dave, Pedro and Manuel for the guys. For the women, Sherry, Angelique, Darla, Hannah and Delphine."

"No offense to Hannah and Delphine, but they just got used for practice. Can we switch them with Yasmine and Roberta?" I asked. "You don't need a masseuse/beautician/sniper for port duty, and I think the submissives should get a little pleasure once in awhile for providing it to others. Obviously, Pierre, Manuel, Angelique, Sherry and Yasmine would need the permission of their Dominants to cum."

"That's reasonable," Björn said. "Yasmine, you have my permission to cum."

"Thank you, Master."

Fatima, Hannah and Lynn all gave permission to their submissives to cum.

"Make sure you've got coffee on for the bridge crew, Pierre, before you get down with the new bitches. It's going to be a late night tonight," Fatima said.

"Yes, Mistress," Pierre said.

"We'll set up in the stern room. Please inform the lucky men to be there at 1930, dressed. The new slaves will undress them," I said. "We'll need the women at 2100, also dressed minimally. Let me finish eating and if you're done playing with the sluts for the moment, I'll take them down to set up."

I hurried a little to finish supper. I asked Sahar for permission to have sex with the ten named people, although I'd only end up having sex with two of them. When I got up, both of them got up on unsteady legs, still feeling wobbly after their strong public orgasms. I attached their leashes and led them first to a linen closet to get sheets for two of the queen sized cushions of the large lounges Master had back there for fucking out of doors. We set everything up, then I took a moment to speak to them.

"How many different people have each of you fucked since you came aboard?"