My Descent into Slavery Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers

Lynn began the whipping, at least ten of which definitely contacted Mary's pussy lips. While Mary whimpered from the whipping, her pussy was also leaking like a sieve, fluid running to the bottom of her slit, than slowly gathering before dropping to the floor in a sticky string. It was incredibly erotic.

"You're about to cum, aren't you?" I asked.

"Yes," she moaned.

"Ask for permission," I said.

"Permission to cum Mistress Lynn?"

"Permission granted."

I shoved three fingers up Mary's pussy and she screamed as she climaxed, shaking so hard I thought she might fall off the wall. I continued plunging my fingers in and out of her hot box until her orgasm waned and she hung limp on the wall.

The remainder of her whipping was less dramatic until she suddenly howled, "Fuck, I'm going to cum again, permission to ...Oh, fuck, I'm cumming, I'm cumming, oh, fuck!" She visibly shuddered some more. "I'm sorry, Mistress Lynn. That one snuck up on me."

Lynn stroked the poor woman's pussy to another orgasm, murmuring, "What a sexy slave slut you are. Beth, bring me a Feeldoe, I have to fuck this bitch."

I wanted to fuck her myself, so I wasn't surprised. My wife was drooling too, her pussy glistening with arousal. I got a Feeldoe and handed it to Lynn. She inserted it in her pussy, started the vibrator and started fucking Mary up against the wall with it, giving her five more orgasms in twice as many minutes, until Lynn orgasmed herself, moaning.

"You earned a lot more swats with the whip, Mary, but I'll give them to you tomorrow, when I've got you under my control. I definitely want to whip those sexy tits of yours."

"Yes, Mistress. Thank you."

"If your prospective Dominant doesn't want you, call me. I'll take your sexy ass in a heart beat. We'll need a cracker jack personal assistant in the future who knows how to lick cunt and suck cock."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Beth, I strongly suspect Mary will rival you for the sluttiest slave I've ever met within a couple months."

"I wouldn't be surprised Mistress. I'm sure her new owner will love having her."

"Let's get started on Justine, shall we?"

We let Mary down, and she practically collapsed, she was so wrung out by her orgasms. After having seen the show put on by Mary, Justine was no longer afraid of the whip. I wasn't even sure I'd need to help her, but to be on the safe side, I stood behind her and started whispering in her ear after she was fastened to the cross.

"Lynn is going to start you out with an orgasm. Close your eyes and drift into it. Keep thinking of that orgasm or anything else you really love, a nice day at the beach, a birthday, the best sex you've ever had. Go with it. Keep it in your head. You'll start feeling the whip shortly after you've orgasmed. Keep your eyes closed. Feel the sting, and feel it turn into heat which spreads from the point of impact. Feel the heat move from there to your nipples and your pussy. Let that heat turn to arousal, Feel your cunt liquefy, your nipples turn into hard spikes. Each additional stroke adding to the heat you feel, warming you up, turning your pussy into a sloshy mess.

"Don't anticipate. Let it flow to the back of your mind while you're still thinking those good thoughts, lying naked in the sand, your legs spread, the heat of the sun caressing your pussy." A smack, Justine flinching, then relaxing. "That wasn't so bad, was it. A little twinge of pain, then poof, heat, swelling in your body, spreading everywhere." Another stroke, Justine lightly whimpering. "That one grazed your nipple, but it's already fading, turning to more warmth. Push it to the background. You're doing beautifully now." Smack. "That's right. Feel the heat spread."

Pretty soon, Justine didn't even flinch. It almost looked as if her body arched into the next stroke, waiting for it, wanting it. Lynn was spreading the strokes around, never concentrating on any one area for too long, A flick here, a flick there. The small whimpers turning to moans as Justine found subspace. A smile grew on her face.

"I feel it, Mistress. I'm going to cum soon, permission to cum?"

"Permission granted."

A couple more strokes and she sighed into it, and Lynn told me to lick her pussy, keep it going as long as I could. Her orgasm lasted a couple of minutes of distinct shivering, with occasional aftershocks following. Justine climaxed a second time before she'd reached all sixty.

As we released her from the cross, she dropped to her knees in front of Lynn.

"Thank you, Mistress. I was so scared. That was ever so much better than I expected and I thank you for such a good experience. May I ask a favor, Mistress?"

"What is it?"

"I've enjoyed everything so far, but there's just one thing that still worries me, and that's anal sex. I've never had it, and I can't imagine it feeling that good. Beth says that most Dominants want three hole sluts, and I want to be a good slut for my potential Master. Is it possible to show me what anal sex might feel like tonight. If it feels even remotely half as good as my whipping, I won't be afraid anymore and can prepare for it with anticipation."

"What do you think, Beth?" Lynn asked. "I know you like them prepared for a cock ahead of time, for the best experience, and that's always worked well. Everyone who's done that is enjoying anal sex."

"I think if we use a small finger vibe with lots of lube, Mistress. Maybe get her in a sixty-nine first, give her several more orgasms to get warmed up, then use the vibe for her anal cherry. I'm sure that should feel good enough it won't throw her off anal sex for good. Enough to start stretching her out for a cock, anyway."

"That should work. You want to be in the sixty-nine?"

"Let Sahar, Mistress, and if it please you, I'd like to pop her cherry."

"That sounds fine. I'm going to bring Mary to my room. I know she needs to practice on one more cunt and one more cock. She can practice on my cunt and someone else's cock. Bring Justine when you're done. Justine, you have my permission to cum until you're back in my room."

"Thank you, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress. It will be as you say," I said. "Sahar get on the bottom and let Justine get started on your pussy. I know you've been patiently waiting for me to finish. This should help."

"Damn straight." She got down on a mat and spread her legs. "Get to it, Justine. Let's see how much you've improved since the helicopter this morning."

While they started, I found a nice slim vibrator and a bottle of lube. As my sweetie licked the front, I licked the back, letting her feel the pleasure of a tongue rimming her bottom steadily. After she'd had a couple orgasms, I backed off from her delightful derrière and smeared her starfish with a dollop of lube. The vibrator was about twice the width of my index finger, so I decided to stretch her with my pointer first. As she had her next climax, I wormed the tip of my finger into her pucker. I didn't go past the first joint, just letting her feel something inside her bum, moving it back and forth about a half inch or so, just enough movement to see where this was going.

I gave her about three minutes of that and pulled my digit out. I re-lubed her brownie and put more on the vibrator. I turned the sucker on and let it ride the crinkle until she orgasmed again, then steadily pushed it in around three inches. That seemed to jack her orgasm up another couple notches. After about three minutes of just sitting there inside her buzzing like crazy, she asked for it.

"Fuck my ass, Fuck me with that thing. It feels so good."

"And you keep licking my cunt, slave. No one gave you permission to quit licking," Sahar said.

Justine quit begging, and got to licking, but I'd gotten the message. I started fucking her with it. In about four inches, then out three, leaving only the tip in. The frequency of her orgasms went up. Sahar's face was soon coated with Justine's juices. We ran her through five more orgasms before I stopped. I hooked her to her leash and led her to Lynn's cabin and knocked.

"Enter," Lynn said.

Mary was buried between Lynn's thighs while Manuel fucked her, Sherry swatting her butt every time she lost focus.

"Mission accomplished, Mistress," I said. "Anal cherry taken, three hole slut made. She'll be begging for a cock in her ass in no time."

"Thank you, Beth. You've certainly found some delightful slave bitches lately. Excellent work."

"Yes, Mistress. With your permission, I'd like to go to bed and fuck my wife to a fair thee well."

"Go right ahead."

I did too.

******

Both new slave sluts were getting the food feeding treatment again at breakfast, except the Dominant's were now reversed. Justine was impaled on in the Captain's cock, facing the crew as she was fed. Mary was kneeling on the deck between Lynn's legs, being given a bite of food, then a lick of pussy; another bite of food, and another lick of pussy. They were being force fed the slave experience, perhaps a normal week of slave shenanigans crammed into twenty-four hours.

Björn yawned. He had to be tired. Not too tired to keep driving his cock home in Justine's sheath and exploding a heavy load inside of her, but tired.

Justine got off his cock and licked him clean. Yasmine cleaned her Master's cum out of her cunt.

By the time I was finished eating, they were announcing another punishment evolution on the helicopter deck. Leashed, they were led to the main deck where there were two sets of stocks and a St. Andrews cross set up.

As Lynn had promised Mary, she whipped her tits and cunt, another fifty strokes, so she'd probably cum without permission four more times since I'd seen her last night. Mary climaxed from her whipping again, this time with permission. Justine had gone into the stocks, receiving twenty heavy smacks to her buttocks from the Captain's hand, then twenty with The Enforcer. When Justine started to cum, the Captain reversed the paddle and fucked her with it.

I recorded both punishments for PM Minnick, although I'd get permission from the slaves to send it. Mary was put in the other stocks, bent over with both of their asses making a tempting target.

"For the next hour, these two slaves are available for the crew's pleasure, mouth or pussy only," Björn said. "They are not to be cleaned up. You fuck a messy cunt or face, or not at all. I want semen running down their legs. Feel free to paint their faces if you want. Lynn, I'm going to bed. See to their aftercare when it's over."

"Aye, aye, Captain," Lynn said, smiling. "Line up ladies and gents. I've got a couple of strapless dildos for the ladies, maximum of five minutes or one cum."

The Captain left with Yasmine on his arm. For the next hour, the two slaves were ravished while I took movies and photos of their ravishment. I've got to tell you that by the time it ended, those cunts were a royal mess. Huge globs of cum had run down their legs or dripped to the deck beneath their puffy pussies, which still gapped five minutes later. Their faces weren't much better. At least two men apiece had plastered their faces with cum.

Lynn enlisted my help for the aftercare, and we held them and told them how lovely and magnificent they were, how sexy and brave and how much they were loved and would be loved by their new Dominant when they submitted to him or her.

We led them both to Lynn's room where they showered with us. We soaped them up, cleaned them up, and lavished loving attention on their well used bodies. Lynn had installed a movable shower head in her shower. You could pull it off the wall and use it to get underneath almost like a bidet to clean off body parts from below. They both needed it.

When they both looked clean and fresh again, I showed them the photos and video I'd taken of them that morning. Both of the sluts became aroused at their own debauchery, reliving it in living color. Both of them wanted to cum again.

"Before you're allowed to pleasure each other," I said, "I have to ask if you've enjoyed your taste of what your life will be like as a slut sex slave. It won't all be like this. We've crammed several days of experience into twenty-four hours. You won't both be fucked fifteen and twenty times a day. If you're lucky, it will be two or three times a day, sometimes with other women, but the question is, do you want to continue?"

They looked at each other for a moment, then both said "Yes, Miss Beth."

"What I want to do is send some of the photos and videos to a prospective Dominant. Will you allow me to do so?"

"Yes, Miss Beth," both answered.

"While you're both clean and shiny, I wish to take a couple photos of the pair of you in the Display position, so there's a good picture of your lovely bodies, then film you licking each other in a sixty-nine, rolling over after one orgasm so the other one can be on top, then pick out three or four things you'd like sent to your prospective Dominant. I'll then contact him and ask if he is interested in you as submissives. If he is, I'll send the photos and movies you picked out so he can observe you as slave sluts. With his permission, I'll then tell you who he is, and you can decide if you want to be his submissives. Does this meet your approval?"

"Yes, Miss Beth."

"How many times will you permit these sluts to orgasm, Mistress?"

"Twice apiece. More than that, they'll go on the Slave Trainer."

"As you say, Mistress. Display, sluts, show your potential Master those hot slut bodies."

I took several pictures of their impressive bodies. They then got in a sixty-nine with the shorter, lighter Justine on top to start. Several shots and a short movie of the two of them avidly licking one another's tasty twats, until they each orgasmed once, then having them turn over.

Lynn started cheerleading. "Lick those cunts, show me what you got. I want to see those tongues jammed deep in those pussies. Tongue fuck that pussy. Lick a little ass. Suck on those clits."

I got some more photos and videos before they both climaxed a second time. Neither of them willing to risk the scarily named Slave Trainer. Wise girls. I let them each pick out four things they wanted to send out. I was surprised to see the buttoned up at work, but highly submissive, Mary, pick one of the photos from her time in the stocks, where cum was leaking out of her well fucked cunt, running down her legs or even dripping all the way to the deck.

"You may go with Mistress Lynn again and follow her instructions. I'll let you know what this Dominant says about the two of you."

"Is it possible he can take both of us?" Mary asked. "Justine is so much younger than I am. I'm sure she'll get chosen."

"I don't know what he's capable of."

"I've never wanted anything more in my life, but I don't know what I'll do if I have to quit my job," Mary said. "I love working for Prime Minister Minnick."

And you'll love working under him with his big cock in your cunt, I thought.

I left and went to Master's cabin where I texted the Prime Minister's phone and asked him to call me. I didn't know how long it might take for him to call, so I put on a sports bra and tennis shoes and went to the gym to work out while I waited. Sahar was down there working on her shooting. Once again, she had something other than the ship on the screen, the ship no longer providing enough of a challenge. I got on one of the stationary bikes and started pumping out twenty miles per hour on a challenging up and down course. It took about an hour before he called me back, and I was sweating profusely.

"Give me a minute to get a little privacy, sir," I said, while running for Master's cabin. It took me about a minute. "Are you in a place where you can accept some photos and video, Prime Minister?"

"Yes."

"I have two new sluts who are aching to be accepted by a Dominant. You'll know what I mean once you see them. They picked out what they wanted seen themselves. Look them over, then call me back, sir."

I sent everything the two ladies had marked as favorites. It took about fifteen minutes for the Prime Minister to call me back.

"My cock is so fucking hard right now. I couldn't believe Mary."

"She is the more submissive of the two, sir," I said. "When asked if she wants to be a slut slave, her main concern is she might have to quit working for you if she's chosen by her Dominant. I almost laughed aloud when she said that, knowing she'd be taking your cock in all three of her holes. I have to ask, sir, can you accept the submission of all three sluts? Can they continue working for you?"

"I've been thinking about that. I could probably hide one submissive, but three? I don't think it's possible."

"Does that mean you aren't going to accept any of them?"

"I think it means something entirely different. The last four years have taken a lot out of me; the loss of my wife, the hurricane. I think I'm ready to hang it up. I'll speak to the Governor-General about submitting my resignation as Prime Minister and giving up my Parliamentary seat, getting out of public life. Then there's no reason not to keep all three of them."

"Wow, your Excellency. That's quite a change."

"I need it. If I were still married, I could maybe stick it out, but I need a life. I don't have one. Having to sneak out for sex every couple of months is ridiculous. I'm tired of it."

"Do I have your permission to tell them that you're interested in both of them and who you are, Prime Minister?"

"Yes. Don't tell them I'm thinking of leaving office. I'll speak to the Governor-General first, before making up my mind, but I'm going to tell him I'm about to enter into some sexual relationships and I'm not going to hide it. He'll probably ask me to step down, considering that."

"Yes, sir. Do you want them delivered to the office or to your home. If I were you, I'd collar the sluts as soon as you can. They'll be ripe and ready for fucking."

"My home. Looks like I'll need to make some purchases before I go home."

"Yes, sir, and would that be naked or clothed?"

"How would that work?"

"Sir, I'm going to make a suggestion to you, not to tell them about you. They will make the helicopter ride naked, and before we land, I'll put hoods over their heads so they can't see. Have Rupert meet the helicopter with a car. They'll have only a blanket around them moving from the helicopter to the car, said blanket being taken from them in the car so they ride naked to your residence, still sightless. I will be the only one who speaks to them since they might recognize Rupert's voice. Do you have enough privacy at your residence to allow them to exit the car nude?"

"Yes. I love this plan already."

"Yes, your Excellency. The women will Display for you, naked and blind, and you will inspect them, feeling them up, testing their wetness. After you've inspected them and found them satisfactory, I will ask them if they agree to be your slut sex slaves. If they agree, I will tell them to kneel and you will collar them, and have them suck your cock. Then, and only then, we'll remove their hoods so they know who they've submitted to."

"That's good; perfect in fact."

"If there are any questions you'd like to ask them, have a prepared list and I shall ask them for you."

"My cock is so fucking hard now, I shall have to remain seated for the next half hour."

I laughed. "Yes, sir. I suppose I can be called a pimp now, a procurer of fine slut slaves. May I say, sir. They're both delicious fucks."

"And I can't wait to test them out."

"Imagine, sir, going from no slaves to three in the space of a few days."

"I'll need a prescription for Viagra."

I laughed again. "And a lot of help, but you're used to sharing now, and none of them are your wife. They're libidinous sluts who'll need lots of fucking to keep them happy."

Thors_Fist
Thors_Fist
2,587 Followers