My Descent into Slavery Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Four women and three men, Miss Beth," Justine said.

Mary's was the reverse, four men and three women, and I expected it was due to who their Dominant was at the moment.

"Have you enjoyed surrendering control of your sexuality to another person?" I asked.

Mary said, "Miss Beth, I've never orgasmed as often or as hard as I have since I came aboard." Justine agreed.

"Have you been punished yet?"

Both had undergone bare assed spankings in front of the crew at muster when they were introduced to everyone after eating, both for cumming without permission when they were fondled, caressed and stroked by all of the crew as part of their introduction.

"How did your first punishments go?"

"I climaxed during my spanking, Miss Beth," Mary said. "I was so embarrassed."

"Of the two of you, I believe Mary is the most submissive, although I'm still trying to work age in as a factor."

"Does that mean I won't climax from punishment?" Justine asked.

"Not at all. The longer you're submissive, the more orgasmic you'll get. You'll find it easier to slip into subspace as you gain experience in your submission, which will make it easier to climax."

"Subspace, Miss Beth," Justine asked.

"Short for submissive space. That's the ability to set aside what's happening to you at the moment, push it to the back of your mind, to relax into your punishment or pleasure, and let it wash over you without thinking about it. Your punishment becomes a warmth, spreading through your pussy, and not individual stinging swats. You can get fucked and still concentrate on what you're doing, which is usually pleasing someone else. You can be spanked and still focus on the pussy or prick you're supposed to pleasure.

"Yes," Mary said, "that's kind of what I experienced. While Master Björn spanked my bottom, I felt myself drifting off and there was just this warmth suffusing my bottom, which seemed to spread everywhere, but concentrated in my nipples and pussy. My nipples were so hard and my pussy so wet, and then I had to cum."

"Part of it is based on trust. How much do you trust your Dominant not to hurt you, to respect your safe words and stop if you need them too. You just met these people, so there's only limited trust thus far. It might also be related to your sexual identities. I suspect that you're both heterosexual, and it would be harder for Justine to cede control to a woman, then to a man, and when you switch tomorrow morning, it will change as your Dominants change."

"I understand, Miss Beth. I think that having met Yasmine and how clearly she loves Master Björn and respects him as her Master, helped ease my fears. She told me I'd love him as a Master. That he understood slaves and their needs."

"Sherry and Manuel were both busy until supper, so I didn't really meet them until just before eating. It might have eased my fears had I seen how close they were to Mistress Lynn," Justine said.

"We have a few more minutes before everyone arrives. What I'm about to show you is how to maximize the oral pleasure you're providing to someone, man or woman. It's something I wish I could have shown you when I licked you both this morning, but we didn't have the time. It's a full blown seduction, involving all of your skills as a slave and a provider of pleasure. While your Master or Mistress is the center of your universe, you are also obligated to do your best to please anyone else they ask you to. This is independent of how beautiful or ugly, young or old, unpleasant or nice they are. It is a matter of pride or shame to your Dominant if you do your very best for someone they've given you to, or don't do a good job. It's a reflection of the training they've given you and your level of obedience. A good Dominant will punish you for failing to properly serve someone they've given you to, as reflecting poorly on him or herself.

"All seductions are similar, in that you're pleasuring another human being, and we all share certain characteristics, differing only in the genitals we carry. What you will see when I demonstrate on a man, is similar, but not exactly the same as what I do with a woman. I will explain what I'm doing when I demonstrate on the male, but not the female. You should grasp all I've told you, and the reasons why when I do the man. After I show you, you'll both suck off two men. I want you to take a minimum of twenty minutes with each one of them. That means you'll need to recognize when they get close to an orgasm, so you don't take them over the edge before twenty minutes is up.

"Then, I'll demonstrate on a woman, and after observing me, you'll practice on two women, under my guidance. However, after you're finished with me, I want you to return to your Dominant and offer to show them what you've learned, and practice it a third time. Then ask for their permission to do another person of the opposite sex, so you've practiced three times on both. The techniques should be well established after practicing on three of each. After that, it's a matter of refining your techniques.

"You should come to know your Dominant so well, know their body so well, you could almost pleasure them in your sleep. Your pleasure, your orgasms, come from providing pleasure to others. If you concentrate on them, you'll be rewarded. If you don't, you'll be punished."

"Who will our Dominant be, Miss Beth?" Mary asked. "Will we like them? Will we know them? Will it be a man or a woman? While I've learned to be pleasing to both, I'd like to have a Master, if at all possible."

"You'll know before you accept them. There may have to be some changes in your life, however."

"What kinds of changes, Miss Beth?" Mary asked.

"Moving, leaving your job. Everything would need to be negotiated with your Dominant."

"I love working with Prime Minister Minnick, Miss Beth. I hope I don't have to leave my job," Mary said.

"If we left our job, does that mean whoever would have to support us. I need a job," Justine said.

"I'm sure all of your needs will be addressed. Just as you surrender your will and control to your Dominant, they have to accept responsibility for you and your needs as a person and a slave. Your sexual needs will vastly increase, and your Dominant will need to see that they're met either by him or herself, or others they share you with, or even toys or a sister slave."

"So it's possible they'll have more than one submissive, Miss Beth?" Mary asked.

"It's entirely possible. If one slave is enjoyable, think of how nice it would be to have two or even three? And even if you prefer a man for sex, you'll be so needy for sex, you'll happily accept it from any source, just so you can cum.

"One final question, have either or both of you engaged in anal sex?"

"I've had anal sex before," Mary said, "and Master Björn used my bottom this afternoon."

"Is it painful," Justine asked her.

"I enjoyed it a great deal," Mary said.

"It can be painful if not done right," I elaborated. "One should be prepared first and care should be taken the first few times until you're used to it. The reason I ask, is I know most Dominants enjoy anal sex and would most likely want a three hole slut. Even Mistresses love ass fucking their submissives because surrendering your ass is an act of submission, and taking your ass, one of Dominance. It's increasing your feelings of submissiveness to surrender your ass to another. I don't want either of you to be afraid of the anus, either of yours, or anyone else's. All of the people on board this ship are clean and take care of themselves. I will be licking the anal pucker of both the people I demonstrate on. The anus has a large number of nerve endings, and can be a source of pleasure for people.

"With other preparations which we don't have time to discuss now, you will eventually suck a cock which has fucked an ass, or lick an ass which has been fucked, cleaning up after sex the way you do after a pussy fucking. That won't be happening tonight. You won't have to penetrate an anus with either your finger or tongue, but don't be afraid to lick the surface or touch outside. How did you clean Master Björn after he fucked you, Mary?"

"I used a warm, wet washcloth and a little soap, Miss Beth, then Master cleaned me the same way."

"That's the normal way to do it. I would strongly suggest that be a hard limit in your slave agreement. Ah, our training tools are arriving."

I believed that Reggie had the largest cock of the five men, although Manuel was close, so I decided to demonstrate on him.

Explaining the art of seduction as I proceeded to undress Reggie, I showed my two trainee slaves how to discover a man's trigger points, and how they were used to maximize his pleasure. I've described the process numerous times, and needn't repeat it here. Suffice it to say, Reggie was begging me to let him cum and exploded into my mouth when I took him over the top, driving his cock down my throat. I then sent him back to work.

After verifying they had no questions, I turned Mary loose on Manuel as the older and more experienced of the two, and Justine on Pierre. I critically watched their performance as they pleasured the two men, pointing out things as they went along. I was pleased to see that Mary didn't hesitate at all to lick Manuel's asshole, and Justine, only a moment before she was licking Pierre's. Both men needed to lick their Dominant's bottoms, and appreciated the necessity for cleanliness. I had to warn Justine once that Pierre was getting too close to his orgasm and she needed to back off or she'd end up getting punished for letting him cum too soon.

Other than that, they did a good job and sucked the balls of both men dry. I released the men back to their duties. The ship started to move. We were leaving port.

"For these next two men, I'm not going to say anything to help you," I said. "You're on your own, but this will be slightly different. These men don't have the most glamorous jobs aboard the ship, so aren't often recognized. Yet their jobs are critical. These clean sheets are the result of Pedro's hard work in the laundry room. Dave sees that everyone gets paid. They are the nameless, faceless drones who do all the hard work to keep everything running, yet get little of the credit, not unlike yourselves, I'd wager. The Prime Minister couldn't do his job without you, Mary, but most people wouldn't recognize you on the street. Because they are under appreciated. I want their pleasure to last for thirty minutes, not twenty. If they cum in less than thirty, expect to get thirty strokes of the whip to your tits and cunt, administered by your Dominant when you return to their quarters. I'll call time when thirty minutes are up."

Mary got Pedro to practice on, Justine got Dave. I watched, but didn't say a word. Justine was again cutting it awfully close with Dave, and she groaned, realizing her mistake, when he suddenly gasped and unloaded in her mouth after twenty-five minutes.

"Please don't tell Mistress Lynn, Miss Beth," she said, panicked. "I've already earned thirty swats of the whip to my tits and cunt."

"I won't tell her," I said. She breathed a sigh of relief. "You will." She groaned again. "Being a sex slave isn't all about sex. Trust is a critical component of your relationship to your Dominant. You need to be completely honest with them. If you're not, how will they know you're obedient to their commands. If told you may cum twice with someone else, and you cum three times, you report that to your Dominant. If you're not obedient to your Dominant's will, you're nothing but a promiscuous slut who likes sex. There's nothing to stop you from fucking around without permission. You might as well become a prostitute and fuck for money.

"But part of the reason sex is so good for submissives is because you lost control of it. Someone else owns your body now, how much you have sex and who with, and if you're allowed to cum or not. Time."

Mary took Pedro over the cliff and he clung to her head as he emptied himself into her voracious mouth. The women were showing up, including Sahar, who was always more interested in lesbian sex. I told the men to dress and go.

"Even though it was only twenty-five minutes, Justine, that was still one of the better blow jobs I've ever had," Dave said before he left. "Only other slaves on the ship give better."

She smiled at him, grateful for his praise.

I continued. "You know this, Justine. If you were allowed to cum at dinner when you wanted to, you would have orgasmed earlier, and the orgasm would have been a pale imitation of the one you did have. You appreciate all sex more knowing you're no longer in control of it. That you can't masturbate if you're feeling horny, or pick up a man in a club and get fucked. Your pleasure is now dependent on the will of another person. And the only way you'll get sex is if you're pleasing and earn it. You'll feel so aroused all the time, any sex will feel two or three times better than what you were used to. I'll help you get through your whipping. It's never as bad as you think it's going to be, and frequently, more pleasurable than you can imagine."

"Yes, Miss Beth. Thank you."

I chose Yasmine as my demonstration model. "Pay attention to how similar this is to the men, and where it differs. For one thing, women's breasts are more sensitive. Some women can get close to, or even have an orgasm from breast stimulation. I've never met a man yet who could."

I undressed Yasmine, (skirt and blouse only), as I pointed out her triggers. I told her she couldn't suppress her screams as she orgasmed and the entire ship heard her cum when she did twenty-five minutes later. Slave sluts are so easy to please. She was on her fourth plateau when she released. I sent her back to her Master a happy slave.

Darla and Roberta were the first to go for the trainees. Darla was the only woman on the ship who didn't trim her bush to one degree or another. She was also the one most likely to have cum in her cunt if you licked her. I gave her to Mary, and Roberta to Justine.

"Twenty minutes minimum, slaves. You know what happens if it's less. Go."

"I love when you train more women to lick cunt," Sahar said. "There can't be enough good pussy pleasers in the world as far as I'm concerned."

I pulled Sahar down in my lap and kissed her as I watched the other two, offering suggestions and comments. I also slipped my hand down the waist band of her pants and began stroking her, feeling her sigh and moan in pleasure.

"I love you," she moaned.

"I hope so, all the work you had to do to win me."

"Fuck, I'm cumming, you bitch."

"That's as it should be, slut. Justine, Roberta's about to cum. This isn't a speed contest. Slow down, take your time. You need to start recognizing an impending orgasm. If I can see it from here, you should be able to tell with your mouth buried in her pussy. Pay attention to the signs."

"I'm sorry, Miss Beth," she mumbled.

"I'll bet if you weren't allowed to cum for a couple days, you'd start to recognize the signs. Maybe you should go on a Slave Trainer."

"Pay attention," Angelique said. "You do NOT want to go on the Slave Trainer."

Justine didn't know what a Slave Trainer was, but it sounded ominous if another slave told her she didn't want to go on it. She became much more careful.

After twenty minutes, I called Time, and both of them took their partner over the edge.

I sent both of the pleasured back to their duties.

A new set of instructions followed. "These are your fellow slaves. They work hard to satisfy their Dominants. While they are rewarded for their service, I think it's good when they experience the services of a fellow slave, devoted only to their pleasure. I want them to get thirty minutes of your tongue worshipping their pussies. As they are slaves, they're very orgasmic. You'll have to be extremely careful not to make them cum too soon. I'm not going to warn you if I see they're close, Justine, so be careful or thirty more swats or worse will follow."

"Yes, Miss Beth," Justine said.

I assigned Justine to Angelique and Mary to Sherry. As it turned out, I warned the wrong slave. Sherry climaxed before thirty minutes was up.

"Keep licking," I warned. "Keep her orgasms going for the full thirty minutes, slut."

Mary kept licking, and I hoped, the two orgasms Sherry had after the first, partially made up for the good one she missed out on at the beginning. Their orgasms ended, I sent both of them back to their Dominants. I spoke to the trainees.

"I'm surprised, Mary. You were doing so well."

"I hadn't earned any swats with the whip yet, Miss Beth, and thought I should find out while I had the chance."

"You silly slave. Part of your training is to ensure you get a good taste of everything a slave has to endure. You would have been whipped before you left tomorrow."

"Then I guess I'll have to experience it with Justine, Miss Beth. I'm curious what it's going to feel like."

"You'll soon find out. Let's see Lynn. I'm sure she'll have to give both of you your whipping as the Captain will be busy on the bridge."

We tidied up the stern room, putting the dirty linens in a wash basket. Sahar helped, staying with me, waiting for me to finish so we could go to bed.

"Miss Beth, what's a Slave Trainer?" Justine asked as we made our way to Lynn's cabin.

"A diabolical device that brings you to edge of an orgasm, then shuts itself off before you have one. It keeps doing that as long as the battery lasts. If you've been particularly displeasing, a fresh one can be placed on while the other one recharges. It can be kept going indefinitely."

"No wonder Angelique seemed to hate it."

"All slaves hate it. We live for our orgasms, and to be denied one over and over is torture."

We knocked on Lynn's door and were told to enter. Sherry was licking Lynn while Manuel fucked his Mistress.

"Both of my slaves were telling me how much these sluts have improved," Lynn said.

"I'm sorry, Mistress Lynn, but I need to apologize to Miss Sherry," Mary said. "I hadn't earned a whipping yet, and wanted to see what one was like, so I made Sherry cum before I had permission."

"You can just ask for a whipping if you want to see what one was like," Lynn said. "You don't have to fuck up."

"Yes, Mistress Lynn. I'll do better."

"Mistress, I need to report that I allowed Dave to cum before thirty minutes was up. I earned thirty more swats with the whip as a result. Beth said they're all to be to my tits and cunt, Mistress. I apologize for not being better at my job."

"That's sixty swats total to your tits and cunt, slave, thirty to each. Are you scared?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I don't blame you. Thirty swats to my tits or cunt would scare me too. Let's go to the playroom. Sahar and Manuel, I may need your help. You may cum, Manuel."

"Thank you, Mistress," Manuel gasped, cumming inside of her pussy. Sherry quickly cleaned up after both of them.

We went to the playroom, all naked except for Sahar. "I'm giving both of you a choice," Lynn said, "the St. Andrews cross, with which I'll spread your strokes between your breasts and cunt, or this ingenious little place on the wall where you will hang with your pussy and ass exposed and all of your strokes will be to your pussy and buttocks. In either case, you'll be given an orgasm before your punishment, halfway through, and at the end. If either of you choose the wall, I'll need Manuel's and Sahar's help in hanging you up there."

Justine quickly chose the cross. Mary seemed curious about the wall, and chose that one, realizing she'd be getting the same number of strokes to her pussy max, that Justine would be getting, split between her breasts and pussy.

Since Lynn needed help to put Mary on the wall, she decided to do her first, in case the others wanted to go to bed. Suspension cuffs were procured for her wrists and ankles, her wrists fastened to the hooks, then her legs lifted to join them. Mary looked delicious hanging there with her legs spread. Sahar offered to give her the first orgasm, and quickly licked her when permission was granted. Mary remembered to ask for permission to cum before her climax, which wasn't long in coming.