My Descent with Sarah Pt. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd done a good job of balancing my extreme lust with some copious alcohol consumption, resulting in a numb, but very solid erection which allowed me to service my new bride very effectively. As I fucked her, Sarah regaled me with tales of her past filthy escapades, which were no surprise to me as I'd filmed most of them, and also her debauched plans for the future. I knew she had no intention of slowing down just because we were married, and she delighted in telling me what a whore she was, and that she was only just getting started. This kept the alcohol at bay, and my cock nice and hard.

As I was wondering whether I'd even be able to reach orgasm, such was the effect of the drinks, Sarah gave me a boost with a sentence both romantic and perverted.

"I've fucked pretty much everyone down there, today, you know Dan. I've had spunk in my face, down my throat, in my hair, all over my tits, quite a few loads right up my tight little arsehole. But anyone who wanted to cum inside my pussy, I've told them 'no!'. That's just for you tonight, my dearest husband!"

The thought of my extraordinarily sexy wife, still in her wedding dress, stopping strangers from ejaculating inside her vagina - but instead offering her mouth, face, anus or wherever else they felt like shooting their load, was enough to coax a surprisingly intense orgasm from me. I came deep inside her, waves of pleasure washing over me as I filled my bride up with a huge load which had been brewing all day.

Finally, I took a few snaps as she smiled sweetly up at the camera, pushing her breasts towards the lens and looking down at the sperm oozing from her cunt. I then promptly collapsed on the bed and fell immediately into a deep sleep, thus ending our wedding day.